most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-27-2007, 10:27 PM         #121
gammaRAY_GREENE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xclusive2k5 said:
man you sound like a fu*king idiot..thats the dumbest sh*t ive heard in a WHILE...just cause your black you cant have a fu*king friend thats not of the same race??what type of knowledge is that..i have tons of spanish friends whether it be puerto ricans mexicans dominicans el savadorians to fu*king hondurans...maybe its the place i live in but where i stay..i used to live in CALI i used to live in NY and everyone was civilized..where i am now there are a couple of racist people but the majority is spanish people..black people aint do sh*t to nobody but the people who came to imitate the blacks are now trying to erase the blacks?...makes no sense to me...im just a black n*gga living in my own fu*king world...no other race is gonna stop me from doing what i was put on to earth and doing which is being successful in life...if ure spanish if your black n you dont like me i dont give a sh*t...u can drop into ure 6ft grave early...i dont care i love my spanish homies i love my asian homies and sh*t my shorty is spanish wtf its just being with the right crowd..the ones who see past color and see the person...all my friends are always there for me whatever race they are...fu*k all this gang bullsh*t latino this n*gga that..AND WHY THE fu*k IS THE BLACK PERSON ALWAYS THE zzzzzz and why is it that black people are put in the middle of everything..i hate hearing black people problems...its like we gotta be the ones complaining and sh*t..we aint say sh*t..zzzzzz is ignorant...stop feeding into the mind of the bad man and listen to wtf ure doing...ure just doing exactly what the man wants u to do and k!ll yourself..fu*king morons...wake the fu*k up its 2007 get a fu*king real life...

Do I need to dispatch the Drop Squad to your muhfu*kin' house n*gga??
Keep bootlickin' and actin like sh*t is sweet between you and your "other" homies. When the sh*t pops off you won't be able to say this brotha lied. I'm just trying to do you the service of overstanding that our ONLY allies are ourselves. Whether you dumb sambo n*ggas realize it. Hispanics are here to replace and supplant your black a.ss.

In the words of my man Lawrence Fishburn: "WAAAAAAAAAKE UUUUUUUUUUUP!"
 10-27-2007, 10:30 PM         #122
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gammaRAY_GREENE said:
Do I need to dispatch the Drop Squad to your muhfu*kin' house n*gga??
Keep bootlickin' and actin like sh*t is sweet between you and your "other" homies. When the sh*t pops off you won't be able to say this brotha lied. I'm just trying to do you the service of overstanding that our ONLY allies are ourselves. Whether you dumb sambo n*ggas realize it. Hispanics are here to replace and supplant your black a.ss.

In the words of my man Lawrence Fishburn: "WAAAAAAAAAKE UUUUUUUUUUUP!"
your a racist
 10-27-2007, 10:34 PM         #123
gammaRAY_GREENE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MaCaDoo said:
I WAS BORN BANGIN IMA DIE BANGIN CUH ITS THOUSANDS OF SOUTH CENTRAL n*ggaS LIKE ME CUH COME CHECC US OUT. THE FLOWERSK k!ll INNOCENT n*ggaS & KIDS ALL THE TIME CUH MY ROLLIN 30'S HOMIES & DEM BLACK P STONES HAVIN THE SAME PROB WIT 18kST ITS DEEZ LATINOS STARTIN THIS RACE WAR I HATE F13K MORE THEN FSBK LMFAO F13K FSBK BGK AGK HK :finger:

You preachin' to the choir my dude, I grew up in the "Jungles" with the Stones, went to Dorsey, Lived in Long Beach, Far Rockaway, Queens, you name it. I understand the hood and the politics involved. My problem with you and suckas like you is you're part of the reason my people don't have the power in numbers to begin go f!ght back. If you've lived in Los Angeles your whole life you'd know we don't have near the numbers to begin to "run" sh*t. We barely have enough to just survive.

Truth of the matter is you might as well give it up. The Eses got too much power in the numbers and unity among their group.
 10-27-2007, 10:39 PM         #124
gammaRAY_GREENE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
your a racist
I'm a racist because I'm telling my people that we'll forever be alone in our struggle? You're either a buck dancin' **** , or you don't get out much.

I'm saying when it comes to black folk, we want to be the understanding ones on some "Let's all just get along" sh*t. Every other race/culture/ethnic group in this country and worldwide is building communities for their people and getting their numbers up while we talk about how good it is to have a white/hispanic/asian baby mama, jump off or best friend when in the end they don't respect you.

I'm telling my people this because I love us and want to see us around on this muthafu*kin planet for as long as we can.
 10-27-2007, 10:42 PM         #125
CenterField  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
In other words your broke and a loser..........Which leads me to say this...

SHUT THE fu*k UP AND GO GET THIS MONEY, AND BE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE "RUNNING THE COUNTRY" IF YOU CANT BEAT THEM JOIN THEM STUPID MUHfu*kA......
:applause:
 10 years ago '06        #126
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,236 | Props total: 1554 1554
People act like this is something new its been like that sh*t for years some my cusisns are frome florence yeah they hate blackpeople but they also hate other mexican gangs so it dosent matter about the skin is about turf drug money and power.And please like the mexicans only k!lling good descent people sh*t you kknow why u got shot at hanging with those boys from the other hood or rocking colors also goes for mexicans too its not a game theres no lil wayne dipset fake sh*t out here
 10 years ago '07        #127
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,340 | Props total: 2052 2052
 I hug the strip said:
hell to the fuk nah we dont black ppl dont like us we dont like them
what part of dade u from
everybody is racist in this world everybody
i was going to say. I lived in MIA and my dad brothers and sister still ive there.

the hispanics confuse us for being hispanic when we are black. and i always have to get on my brother cause he's always startin sh*t with the cubans and calling them "chico" derogatorily the same way some of the cubans call blacks "n*ggas" in a negative manner.

its all stupid man. We are all brothers mainly because we are all minorities. the sh*t is dumb

thats that N.I.G.G.E.R mentality we all need to get away from and unite. to make this world better
 10-28-2007, 12:00 AM         #128
MaCaDoo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gammaRAY_GREENE said:
You preachin' to the choir my dude, I grew up in the "Jungles" with the Stones, went to Dorsey, Lived in Long Beach, Far Rockaway, Queens, you name it. I understand the hood and the politics involved. My problem with you and suckas like you is you're part of the reason my people don't have the power in numbers to begin go f!ght back. If you've lived in Los Angeles your whole life you'd know we don't have near the numbers to begin to "run" sh*t. We barely have enough to just survive.

Truth of the matter is you might as well give it up. The Eses got too much power in the numbers and unity among their group.
I NO THE #'S CUH WE TOOK A BIG HIT THE LAST COUPLE YEARS BUT WE STILL COASTIN ON THE EASTSIDE ITS REALLY A 6 PACC FUNK WIT THE FLOWERSK DONT GET IT TWISTED THE WHOLE COAST AINT INVOLVED & MR BLACC POWER NAME 1 LEADER IN THE COMMUNITY REACHIN OUT TO THE HOMIES ABOUT WATS REALLY GOIN ON? IM OUT 2 MUCH H66D POLITICS IN HERE
 10 years ago '06        #129
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,614 | Props total: 2237 2237
Bein from uptop (Pa) all the Latinos I ever ran into were Puerto Ricans, Dominicanos or other Carribean Latinos. I've never had a problem with them dudes. It was always "my n*gga" all the way around. Coupla PR n*ggas moved into the hood & blended no prob. But after I moved to Charlotte & run into South & Centrals Americans, I see what the whole shiit is about. The muthafukkas don't fuk with n*ggas one bit. I live about 2 blocks from Central Ave & they deep over there (with some SE Asians mixed in). Them muthafukkas don't even attempt to socialize with n*ggas. They look @ you like you don't belong, meanwhile they the ones dippin from INS & livin with 52 illegals. You get on the 9 & mafukkas will sit right next to you & won't look @ you. I consider myself pretty liberal, but I'm slowly getting tired of them cats. Keepin it funky, I would never live in a predominately Latino neighborhood, unless they was Carribean Latinos. Plus them n*ggas need to speak English, I dont need to speak Spanish to accomodate them. This is North Carolina, not Guadalajara.
 10-28-2007, 12:17 AM         #130
Imob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man, i think it goes both ways. i'm mexican and i got a homie in Chi-town that got into some sh*t from a black dude at work, there was a confrontation and black dude calls him a fu*kin beaner and they started brawlin, man that sh*t aint right u know...that fu*ks me up inside to hear that kinda of sh*t. elevate ur minds.
 10 years ago '04        #131
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 575 575
Man, I'm glad I got the hell out of Compton..I remember when a gang stole some drugs from the mexican it was so serious the school sent notices home to the parents about the sh*t. I've heard it's only gotten worse since I last step foot out there. But over the years my best friends were & still are mexicans.
 10-28-2007, 01:17 AM         #132
gammaRAY_GREENE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stitch said:
Dawg you really gotta stop letting these news articles getting to you.

Trust me.

You only hear stories about black vs brown battling in the streets for a reason.

There are TONS of examples of blacks and browns in peace with each other.

Believe me. There are tons of browns who got MAD love for blacks. There are TONS of browns who are PROUD and EMBRACE and REP TO THE FULLEST their black ancestors!

Don't go thinking this gang mess represents the brown race cuz it doesn't.

Fam you really need to go out there and take a look at the positive. Check the history. There was a period time in Mexico when there were MORE black people than Mexicans! Do the math. Every other Mexican out there in the world got a black great grandparent.

You seem to know a lot about Latinos having the backs of black folk. Are you yourself a Latino(if you're from the Grape Street in Watts that I'm thinking of I highly doubt it)?

Unfortunately relations between Black and Latinos (specifically Mexicans) have been rather strained since the days of Black slaves finding freedom south of the border, so that argument is irrelevant to say the least. The fact remains that it is NOT just the prisons, streets and hood politics.

Hispanics/Latinos/Chicanos or what ever the fu*k they are this week are here competing for the same limited resources that Blacks are. By nature this pits us against each other so quite naturally strife exist in all aspects of everyday life.

Last edited by gammaRAY_GREENE; 10-28-2007 at 01:26 AM..
 10-28-2007, 01:24 AM         #133
gammaRAY_GREENE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
Bein from uptop (Pa) all the Latinos I ever ran into were Puerto Ricans, Dominicanos or other Carribean Latinos. I've never had a problem with them dudes. It was always "my n*gga" all the way around. Coupla PR n*ggas moved into the hood & blended no prob. But after I moved to Charlotte & run into South & Centrals Americans, I see what the whole shiit is about. The muthafukkas don't fuk with n*ggas one bit. I live about 2 blocks from Central Ave & they deep over there (with some SE Asians mixed in). Them muthafukkas don't even attempt to socialize with n*ggas. They look @ you like you don't belong, meanwhile they the ones dippin from INS & livin with 52 illegals. You get on the 9 & mafukkas will sit right next to you & won't look @ you. I consider myself pretty liberal, but I'm slowly getting tired of them cats. Keepin it funky, I would never live in a predominately Latino neighborhood, unless they was Carribean Latinos. Plus them n*ggas need to speak English, I dont need to speak Spanish to accomodate them. This is North Carolina, not Guadalajara.

:applause::applause::applause:

yumflip sees the forest AND the trees.

Yeah, as I've said before there is a major difference between Mexicans/Central American Latinos and Carribean Latinos in regard to their attitute toward Blacks. Needless to say neither truly view you as "equals", it's just historically and typically Carribean Latinos and Blacks have been able to co-exist without the drama that plagues Blacks and Mexicans in the southwest region of the country.
 10 years ago '07        #134
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Sad day in the world when u find out latino's don't even like you...but its like that with a lot of other latino groups too they wont tell you sh*t until you trying to pipe their daughter... ...and to the cats that see it doesn't go on in the carribean scratch that I know how yall differentiate between what part of DR u from...the south is for the n*ggaz and the north for the white skinned dominicans...and the dark skinned cats in PR live in far worst condition than the pale face n*ggaz...sh*t is disgusting...maybe the latino's that been here a while are a lil more open

Last edited by KnicksLost; 10-28-2007 at 01:36 AM..
 10-28-2007, 01:36 AM         #135
gammaRAY_GREENE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BxCastro said:
Sad day in the world when u find out latino's don't even like you...but its like that with a lot of other latino groups too they wont tell you sh*t until you trying to pipe their daughter...
...and an even sadder when you find out that many of your brothers did not have knowledge of this since day one.

BTW, it's not just Hispanics that don't "like" you. I hope this is not a revelation as well.
 10 years ago '06        #136
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
 DominicanLou said:
to ol boy on page 2 or somethin, i think u meant "Gage and Hoover" but anyways...

im black, im from LA. dont go thinking that all mexicans are out to get you. i cant really call it a race thing because those same mexicans that be hatin on blacks, be the ones with a Tupac poster in their bedroom. Its a more gang thing. Lets be clear about that. cause if u dont think blacks and mexicans dont be fu*king with each other (literally) then u on some other sh*t. i had mexican homies in high school that would break it down for me. in class, we could be cool. we joke, laugh together, whatever. but if i was ever to venture in his hood? different story. cause black gangs happen to be many of their rivals.

and then that jail sh*t keeps the cycle going. i knew this other mexican dude who said when he went to jail they told him he had no choice but to ride for the mexicans. and that was awkward for him cause he had black homies.

and sh*t, i had a mexican try and stole on me in culver city with his homie. it was some punk sh*t, but they clearly thought i was reppin somethin. i got followed by like 10 of them n*ggas in the same area. that time they banged on me hard. for no reason. and at that time i purposely let my hair grow into dreads so i wouldnt be confused with a gangbanging n*gga. but it didnt work.

sh*t. they treated me better when i was in Mexico City. (did you know they got a MLK high school in Mexico? And every time i saw a Jesus figure it was black?) but despite those negative experiences i got love for everybody.

and to ol boy who said he thinks hip hop has a part in it. our westcoast music is a reflection of what really goes on here. so, i feel where u comin from, i wish black and browns would collab period over here. but they dont. because we cant even "collab" in the streets. cause that black vs. brown is pasao de moda. sh*t, brazilians figured it out...
:applause::applause:

Finally someone knows what the fuk they are talking about. Spoken like a tru LA native. Everyone knows this shyt is POLITICS. The M aka eme calls the shots and the shyt trickles down. This is to show domanance behind them wallz where the moon doesn't glow. F13 just took it 2 the next level.

Everyone up in here crying and shyt.... It is what it is. And has been that way for a while now. Anyone that knows someone who been in jail knows how easy it is to connect the dots.... 1 riot normally equals more cuz someone called a shot.

its crazy how some high powered L4 and up niccaz cause so much havoc in LA. Music was supposed 2 fix differences but you got niccaz that been down so long... they been brutilized by blacks and are just giving it back.

Dunno... fu*k crying. It is what it is. No way blacks will be exterminated in LA. Just 2 many of em, civilian and gang members....

and whatz up with all the net bangers on this thread... i see you typing ya "sets" up.

Get off the computer and go put some work in on your turf.... scary foo.

Honestly.... this gang shyt is kinda stale... in comparison to the WAR bush is about put us in....

:rolleyes: gotta luv politics...
 10-28-2007, 02:25 AM         #137
slyestwun  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well all i got to say is we'll see who wins in

Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem

yup just felt like adding my 2 cents of ignorance
 10 years ago '04        #138
kwes10 
space
space
space
$323 | Props total: 3 3
As a latino who was born, raised & lives in L.A. and has been working in the area described in the article for over 4 years I have to comment on this. First of all, WE, latinos do not hate black people! These idiots that you're reading about in a NEWSWEEK article do not represent OUR race as a whole. In fact, WE, larinos hate these ignorant gang members f!ghting over drugs and "turf" in OUR communities. Contrary to what the media would have you believe, your skin color does not affect whether we like you or not.

About a year ago a kid was k!lled at Drew Middle School located on Firestone Blvd. & Compton Ave while playing basketball in the gym. It is alleged that a male hispanic passed by the school's gym and shot at rival gang members who happened to be black. The kid who got k!lled, who didn't actually attend Drew and was older, had nothing to do with the beef. Now, if you're from the area you know this was a case of an innocent bystander being k!lled over a senseless gang beef. Unfortunately the media played it out as another example of the so called "racial war."

Now, about a week ago, the L.A. Times ran an article detailing the events going on in this GANG WAR and the effects on the communities that surround the "turf" being fought over. If you read the L.A. Times article, you'll see that this is not about latinos hating blacks but instead about IGNORANT gang members vying for power and murdering people in an attempt to send a message to rival gang members. Of course once NEWSWEEK heard about this, what better way to exploit and sensationalist an event, then to label it a race war?

To quote 2Pac, "Don't believe everything you read and only half of what you see!"
 10-28-2007, 07:36 AM         #139
gammaRAY_GREENE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stitch said:
Yeah. I got Afro-Latino blood in me. So by default I feel like I'm thrown into this "war" here onto the Latino side.

But I got African blood in me too so I don't feel like taking "sides". That, and I'm never gonna be a racist. So I'd rather have peace rather than separation.

You gotta look at the history. Seriously, look at major league baseball.

MAD black dudes in there.

And all of em got Spanish names and come from a Spanish country.

It's cuz they make Black Latinos too.

Homes you need to start reading between the lines. You're thinking like just because there have been some black vs. brown problems in the past that it was just a race issue. It ain't.

It's never been, and never will be like, brown people are born and go "Ok I hate black people and I'm gonna go up against them for no reason." type of thing.

It's prison politics.

These gangs on the outside are being controlled by the ones in the prisons.

A Mexican OG gets "wronged" somehow by a Black inmate and bam. OG calls up his underlings on the outside and lets em know it's a green light on Black folk.

ALL.... I repeat ALL, as in 100% of this racist mess is stemmed from GANG ACTIVITY. PERIOD.

Nothing more than gangbanging.

As an "Afro-Latino", I'm just curious why you choose to identify with being a Latino over being black. Just wanted to know.
 10-28-2007, 08:14 AM         #140
gammaRAY_GREENE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stitch said:
Yeah. I got Afro-Latino blood in me. So by default I feel like I'm thrown into this "war" here onto the Latino side.
 stitch said:
I didn't choose to "identify" with being anything "over" anything. It's what I am. Where did you get the idea I said anything otherwise? Cuz I didn't.
Come again?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago