Oct 26 - Latino Gangs Tried To 'CLEANSE' Los Angeles Of Black People

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-27-2007, 03:21 PM         #101
gammaRAY_GREENE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Blacks and mesicans.. sh*t goes back before a few years ago(2005)... sh*t, I know it first hand from the 90's in Cali.. And some OG's was going through that sh*t in the 80's... Yeah, Its over money and drugs, dont get it twisted... Hustling is hustling in these parts..
I live in the Antelope Valley, about 45 minutes outside of the San Fernando Valley, and an hour outside of LA... I know theres places n*ggas cant go after certain hours because mesicans have a gren light on blacks.. I also know most mesicans can't f!ght, so they jump n*ggas in packs...Never head up.. And yes, most this sh*t takes place in Southern California... Just waiting for blacks to come together.. So we can dead this sh*t....
Cause it goes like this
Blacks still have to worry about the Juducial System
Blacks have to worry about mesicans
And blacks have to worry about other blacks
It be good if we could rid ourselves of at least of them worries

You know whassup, These other dumb so-called negroes talking that unity sh*t are lost, and here I go thinking that only California negroes were this lost in terms of thinking that other races or in this case ethnic groups "get along" with us. Nobody is our friends/allies. The sooner we realize that the better off we will be. We need to hold ourselves down and cut out this "blacks and mexicans need to unite" bullsh*t.
 10-27-2007, 03:28 PM         #102
gammaRAY_GREENE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MaCaDoo said:
ECC66 1ST 2 190BkC F13K BGK AGK HK FSBK CUHk!!!!!!!
Keep talking that retarded a.ss gang bangin' sh*t fam, n*ggas ain't runnin sh*t. What's worse is you **** a.ss n*ggas putting hard working innocent blacks in the crossfire. You're still bangin in the 21st century??? Give it up homie.
 10-27-2007, 03:39 PM         #103
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gammaRAY_GREENE said:
You know whassup, These other dumb so-called negroes talking that unity sh*t are lost, and here I go thinking that only California negroes were this lost in terms of thinking that other races or in this case ethnic groups "get along" with us. Nobody is our friends/allies. The sooner we realize that the better off we will be. We need to hold ourselves down and cut out this "blacks and mexicans need to unite" bullsh*t.
:applause::applause::applause:

black people are the only race that wants to be everybody friends im sick of this sh*t every black dude got to have somebody thats not black around them and then wonder why they get k!lled.

stay in your own circle and stop kissing somebody a.ss cause they not black and we'd be ten times better off but stopping a black dude from kissing other races a.ss is like stopping George bush from going to war.
 10 years ago '06        #104
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18956 18956
I find it hilarious that Mexicans have the nerve to have racist attitudes against so called "n*ggas".....shiiieet, they ain't nuthin but n*ggas themselves.....n*ggas that can swim......
 10 years ago '07        #105
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Back in the slavery days in Mexico and then th US, Mexican and black runaways would unite and build their own towns and live peacefully together.

What is wrong with us now? Dont let the man get between us both!
 10 years ago '06        #106
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,382 | Props total: 989 989
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
And aint that a B....

A bunch of ILLEGAL muhfu*kas hate us in OUR country......
Who the fu*k said this was YOUR country !?!?

You better wake up and smell the truth ! This country belongs to those who run it, nobody else !

This country is as much your as it is any illegal immigrants !

This is a rich white mans country, the rest of us are just living in it.

So either join the cause & revolution or shut the fu*k up and be the good little house n*gga the powers that be are breeding you to be.

You either remain ignorant and spend the rest of your pathetic lives on your local street corner trying to hustle up enough money to survive in this country that's built to destroy you if you don't conform to it's way of living, or you conform and be the house n*gga they want you to be. The unquestioning loyal indentured servant that does what ever master wants.

Then of course there is always another option. You wake up and realize this country is k!lling those that won't conform or turn a blind eye. You un-tuck your fu*king nuts from between your legs,stand the fu*k up, and join the cause. Don't expect sh*t to change unless you're willing to f!ght for it. Stop believing everything the powers that be spoon feed you threw media outlets.

The real revolution is coming, whether it's televised or not only time will tell. The only thing that's for certain is there will be casualties ! There will be losses, but its a sacrifice for the better !

So either pretend like nothing is happening and keep the fu*k quite, conform and be the next generation slave (the ones without physical chains and whips), or man the fu*k up and f!ght ! Most of you cats would probably be to scared tho. You probably think I'm playing around but I'm far from playing. Just look all around you for the signs.

I'm ready and willing to die for changes and a chance at a better life for those around me, especially my family. Are you ready and willing to die ?

The Revolution is coming ....
 10-27-2007, 05:42 PM         #107
Tha_D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of the most ignorant, racist sh*t in this thread, ever.
 10 years ago '04        #108
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Blacks and mesicans.. sh*t goes back before a few years ago(2005)... sh*t, I know it first hand from the 90's in Cali.. And some OG's was going through that sh*t in the 80's... Yeah, Its over money and drugs, dont get it twisted... Hustling is hustling in these parts..
I live in the Antelope Valley, about 45 minutes outside of the San Fernando Valley, and an hour outside of LA... I know theres places n*ggas cant go after certain hours because mesicans have a gren light on blacks.. I also know most mesicans can't f!ght, so they jump n*ggas in packs...Never head up.. And yes, most this sh*t takes place in Southern California... Just waiting for blacks to come together.. So we can dead this sh*t....
Cause it goes like this
Blacks still have to worry about the Juducial System
Blacks have to worry about mesicans
And blacks have to worry about other blacks
It be good if we could rid ourselves of at least of them worries
yeah you right about that sh*t even in the bay area mexicans and phillipinos always be coming up on n*ggas 10 deep for one n*gga its a damn shame even if n*ggas a shorty.. they know they cant fu*k with the king so these pawns run up 2 get knocked the fu*k out... and yea im one of those n*ggas that treat anyone with colour like a brother.. but these mexicans shooting n*ggas on site? cleansing up OUR HOODs?!?! man I got have a nerve 2 fly down 2 L.a. and handle these n*ggas my muthafukkking self. They always attacking us ,b. ALL O THEM. I sick of getting hated on just because Im fly don't give a fu*k and got a big d*ck. fu*k ALL YALL bi*chES... and you know who u are... cause Im a continue fu*king ya bi*ches and getting money and if you got a problem with me the cal is on me officially 24/7 WITH permit incase the feds wanna get reckless... fu*k a racist and ya girl will be eating MY d*ck 2nite peace
 10 years ago '04        #109
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
 Magic City said:

You better wake up and smell the truth ! This country belongs to those who run it, nobody else !

So either join the cause & revolution or shut the fu*k up and be the good little house n*gga the powers that be are breeding you to be.

You either remain ignorant and spend the rest of your pathetic lives on your local street corner trying to hustle up enough money to survive in this country that's built to destroy you if you don't conform to it's way of living, or you conform and be the house n*gga they want you to be. The unquestioning loyal indentured servant that does what ever master wants.

Then of course there is always another option. You wake up and realize this country is k!lling those that won't conform or turn a blind eye. You un-tuck your fu*king nuts from between your legs,stand the fu*k up, and join the cause. Don't expect sh*t to change unless you're willing to f!ght for it. Stop believing everything the powers that be spoon feed you threw media outlets.

The real revolution is coming, whether it's televised or not only time will tell. The only thing that's for certain is there will be casualties ! There will be losses, but its a sacrifice for the better !

So either pretend like nothing is happening and keep the fu*k quite, conform and be the next generation slave (the ones without physical chains and whips), or man the fu*k up and f!ght ! Most of you cats would probably be to scared tho. You probably think I'm playing around but I'm far from playing. Just look all around you for the signs.

I'm ready and willing to die for changes and a chance at a better life for those around me, especially my family. Are you ready and willing to die ?

Son.... shut the fu*k up... you corny as sh*t... real n*ggas don't live with either of those options.. talking about spics.... fukkk outta here cornball
 10 years ago '05        #110
shankems2000 
space
space
space
$1,027 | Props total: 0 0
This is some insanity that's seemingly confined to the west coast cats. Out here in NY, we get along fine with Spanish people. My girlfriend is Puerto Rican and my best friend is half Puerto Rican half black. Hell, I was cool with most of the Latin Kings back in high school. Yall n*ggas in Cali are on some bugged out sh*t for real, you need to quit it with that sh*t.

It really boggles my mind how two races in one part of the country can love each other, yet hate each other on the other side of the country. Ridiculous. It truly is ridiculous.

Last edited by shankems2000; 10-27-2007 at 06:21 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #111
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,382 | Props total: 989 989
 KidKingGoD said:
Son.... shut the fu*k up... you corny as sh*t... real n*ggas don't live with either of those options.. talking about spics.... fukkk outta here cornball
PSH you're a clown who got bullied in school so you find empowerment in creating a fantasy life for yourself on a forums board. You've never knocked anybody out you're a punk that wouldn't last five minutes f!ghting in the revolution. Only real soldiers are even welcomed to f!ght not fantasy thugs like you.

Enjoy you're "freedom" while it last. Because if real soldiers like me lose the f!ght you'll have no choice but to conform.

And from my experience its black folks like YOU (not all just the ignorant ones like you) that are to scared to man up for themselves and have to run with a "squad". Then again that could be said for any race. A Punk is a punk. And you are a punk.
 10 years ago '07        #112
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,222 | Props total: 12 12
sad situation, all of them boyz is suffering and they just k!lling each other for nothing for some crooked fingers and colors and "hoods" that dont belong to them period, them blocks and them streets will be there with or with out latinos or black or who ever walks on em ...
 10 years ago '06        #113
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18956 18956
 shankems2000 said:
This is some insanity that's seemingly confined to the west coast cats. Out here in NY, we get along fine with Spanish people. My girlfriend is Puerto Rican and my best friend is half Puerto Rican half black. Hell, I was cool with most of the Latin Kings back in high school. Yall n*ggas in Cali are on some bugged out sh*t for real, you need to quit it with that sh*t.

It really boggles my mind how two races in one part of the country can love each other, yet hate each other on the other side of the country. Ridiculous. It truly is ridiculous.
being that i stayed in NJ and LA at one point in my life I know what you mean.....and I think the reason for the heavier amounts of unity among blacks and latinos in the midwest (chi town) and the eastcoast is that in those cities there are vicious, vicious racist white people, and there's way more of them in the neighborhood, like back east you got a sh*t load of Irish and Italians, and then you got a grip of eastern european people, like people from the Ukraine, Russia, Albania, Maldova and so on......out west you got a lot of different minorities like Samoan, Hawaiian, Mexican, Cuban, Philippino, El Salvadorian, Korean, Chinese, Guatamalan and whatnot.....so out east the minorities really gotta run together cause they outnumbered.....plus I think to some degree out east hip-hop sort of plays a role in bringing Latinos and blacks together, cause it's been doin that since the 70's.....
 10-27-2007, 06:49 PM         #114
12ampage  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
Man, I'd k!ll those fu*king latinos before they ever get at me in cali
And that folks, is why this world has problems...
 10 years ago '05        #115
xclusive2k5 
space
space
$5,077 | Props total: 1059 1059
 Birdmane said:
:applause::applause::applause:

black people are the only race that wants to be everybody friends im sick of this sh*t every black dude got to have somebody thats not black around them and then wonder why they get k!lled.

stay in your own circle and stop kissing somebody a.ss cause they not black and we'd be ten times better off but stopping a black dude from kissing other races a.ss is like stopping George bush from going to war.

man you sound like a fu*king idiot..thats the dumbest sh*t ive heard in a WHILE...just cause your black you cant have a fu*king friend thats not of the same race??what type of knowledge is that..i have tons of spanish friends whether it be puerto ricans mexicans dominicans el savadorians to fu*king hondurans...maybe its the place i live in but where i stay..i used to live in CALI i used to live in NY and everyone was civilized..where i am now there are a couple of racist people but the majority is spanish people..black people aint do sh*t to nobody but the people who came to imitate the blacks are now trying to erase the blacks?...makes no sense to me...im just a black n*gga living in my own fu*king world...no other race is gonna stop me from doing what i was put on to earth and doing which is being successful in life...if ure spanish if your black n you dont like me i dont give a sh*t...u can drop into ure 6ft grave early...i dont care i love my spanish homies i love my asian homies and sh*t my shorty is spanish wtf its just being with the right crowd..the ones who see past color and see the person...all my friends are always there for me whatever race they are...fu*k all this gang bullsh*t latino this n*gga that..AND WHY THE fu*k IS THE BLACK PERSON ALWAYS THE zzzzzz and why is it that black people are put in the middle of everything..i hate hearing black people problems...its like we gotta be the ones complaining and sh*t..we aint say sh*t..zzzzzz is ignorant...stop feeding into the mind of the bad man and listen to wtf ure doing...ure just doing exactly what the man wants u to do and k!ll yourself..fu*king morons...wake the fu*k up its 2007 get a fu*king real life...
 10-27-2007, 07:11 PM         #116
Flozz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KidKingGoD said:
yeah you right about that sh*t even in the bay area mexicans and phillipinos always be coming up on n*ggas 10 deep for one n*gga its a damn shame even if n*ggas a shorty.. they know they cant fu*k with the king so these pawns run up 2 get knocked the fu*k out... and yea im one of those n*ggas that treat anyone with colour like a brother.. but these mexicans shooting n*ggas on site? cleansing up OUR HOODs?!?! man I got have a nerve 2 fly down 2 L.a. and handle these n*ggas my muthafukkking self. They always attacking us ,b. ALL O THEM. I sick of getting hated on just because Im fly don't give a fu*k and got a big d*ck. fu*k ALL YALL bi*chES... and you know who u are... cause Im a continue fu*king ya bi*ches and getting money and if you got a problem with me the cal is on me officially 24/7 WITH permit incase the feds wanna get reckless... fu*k a racist and ya girl will be eating MY d*ck 2nite peace
LOL..this cat is clown you wouldn't do sh*t up in Cali if you had an altercation with some ppl out there. You say "fu*k a racist" yet you display the obviously thinking of one. You must be drinking to many of those beers that got you thinking wreckless. I ain't mad if thats what you think because I know people like you aint gonna do nothing. I have a black gal, does that mean "im fu*kin ya bi*ches" as you said?. Please take your narrow-minded thinking somewhere else because we know people like you don't do nothin but talk. Peace!

O king... [MAD] YOU MAD? [/MAD]

:D
 10-27-2007, 08:23 PM         #117
MaCaDoo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gammaRAY_GREENE said:
Keep talking that retarded a.ss gang bangin' sh*t fam, n*ggas ain't runnin sh*t. What's worse is you **** a.ss n*ggas putting hard working innocent blacks in the crossfire. You're still bangin in the 21st century??? Give it up homie.
I WAS BORN BANGIN IMA DIE BANGIN CUH ITS THOUSANDS OF SOUTH CENTRAL n*ggaS LIKE ME CUH COME CHECC US OUT. THE FLOWERSK k!ll INNOCENT n*ggaS & KIDS ALL THE TIME CUH MY ROLLIN 30'S HOMIES & DEM BLACC P STONES HAVIN THE SAME PROB WIT 18kST ITS DEEZ LATINOS STARTIN THIS RACE WAR I HATE F13K MORE THEN FSBK LMFAO F13K FSBK BGK AGK HK :finger:

Last edited by MaCaDoo; 10-27-2007 at 11:48 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #118
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
 Magic City said:

In other words your broke and a loser..........Which leads me to say this...

SHUT THE fu*k UP AND GO GET THIS MONEY, AND BE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE "RUNNING THE COUNTRY" IF YOU CANT BEAT THEM JOIN THEM STUPID MUHfu*kA......
 10-27-2007, 09:05 PM         #119
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
revolution my a.ss
mexicans are too stupid and ignorant to unite and do anything about this, black people are just as stupid, mexicans and blacks will k!ll their own races respectively before the idiots unite
and sh*t ...
gangbanging is soooo 1990s....sickening to see grown a.ss men still doing things that these 15 years olds are with no futures are doing ....
sh*ts disgusting
the funny thing about gangsters now especially, that since most are lil kids that do the tagging and do the stupid sh*t, since guns are so easy to get now, THAT IS WHAT THEY RESORT to, what happened to the good ole days when people used their fu*king fists

the other day some kid on my block got hit up, he responded with his hood...then HE SHOT and k!lled the guy who hit him up

Last edited by ElMarroAfamado; 10-27-2007 at 09:07 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #120
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,381 | Props total: 4662 4662
to ol boy on page 2 or somethin, i think u meant "Gage and Hoover" but anyways...

im black, im from LA. dont go thinking that all mexicans are out to get you. i cant really call it a race thing because those same mexicans that be hatin on blacks, be the ones with a Tupac poster in their bedroom. Its a more gang thing. Lets be clear about that. cause if u dont think blacks and mexicans dont be fu*king with each other (literally) then u on some other sh*t. i had mexican homies in high school that would break it down for me. in class, we could be cool. we joke, laugh together, whatever. but if i was ever to venture in his hood? different story. cause black gangs happen to be many of their rivals.

and then that jail sh*t keeps the cycle going. i knew this other mexican dude who said when he went to jail they told him he had no choice but to ride for the mexicans. and that was awkward for him cause he had black homies.

and sh*t, i had a mexican try and stole on me in culver city with his homie. it was some punk sh*t, but they clearly thought i was reppin somethin. i got followed by like 10 of them n*ggas in the same area. that time they banged on me hard. for no reason. and at that time i purposely let my hair grow into dreads so i wouldnt be confused with a gangbanging n*gga. but it didnt work.

sh*t. they treated me better when i was in Mexico City. (did you know they got a MLK high school in Mexico? And every time i saw a Jesus figure it was black?) but despite those negative experiences i got love for everybody.

and to ol boy who said he thinks hip hop has a part in it. our westcoast music is a reflection of what really goes on here. so, i feel where u comin from, i wish black and browns would collab period over here. but they dont. because we cant even "collab" in the streets. cause that black vs. brown is pasao de moda. sh*t, brazilians figured it out...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy