Oct 26 - Latino Gangs Tried To 'CLEANSE' Los Angeles Of Black People

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-27-2007, 12:10 AM         #81
LearnToSpell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:
its divide and conquer while it may hold truth... its propaganda written by a caucasian Im sure
ur a fu*king idiot...just because some latinos are brown doesnt mean they are gonna like blacks...they are more white (european) than african
 10 years ago '05        #82
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 Triple6Raidr305 said:
geez....good thing that sh*t is in LA...down here in Miami, the chicos & n*ggas get along just fine
tru...
 10-27-2007, 01:49 AM         #83
Conquest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngspizz05 said:
fu*k them LONGOS ....they always be starting sh*t and k!llin innocent black people for nuthin...i know because they do that bullsh*t in long beach around where i live...
Meanwhile innocent black people never get k!lled by their own people right?

Last edited by Conquest; 10-27-2007 at 01:52 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #84
GP-Thug 
space
space
$275 | Props total: 0 0
them latinos should take it easy cos if the sh*t escalte to a certain level heat is gonna come down erybody, y'all forgotten Holocaust...1.
 10-27-2007, 06:32 AM         #85
gammaRAY_GREENE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 built4haters said:
WTF!!!!wow..i mean they cant put a place liek cali on blast about gang sh*t..cuz over there its liek way of life..one block is full of hispanics the next is all black..its jus how it is..
Have you ever spent time in Cali??
 10-27-2007, 06:37 AM         #86
gammaRAY_GREENE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Triple6Raidr305 said:
geez....good thing that sh*t is in LA...down here in Miami, the chicos & n*ggas get along just fine
Down there the majority Latino group(s) are Cubans, Puerto Ricans and Dominicans who generally have had a different relationship with Blacks. Mexicans are nothing like carribean Hispanics.
 10-27-2007, 06:43 AM         #87
gammaRAY_GREENE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 poopie boy said:
its funny how e<eryone thinks they know the streets......
Real Talk, I see a lot of cats postin that don't rep Cali. They don't have a clue.
 10-27-2007, 06:56 AM         #88
gammaRAY_GREENE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
where all the black people that say that "we all share the same struggle...lets all be friends...latinos got our blood" sh*t ???...i been telling dumb a.ss negros for years...mexican or puerto ricans or whatever dont give a sh*t about us but some black folks steady d*ck riding them...smarten up my n*ggas

n*ggas and mexicans beef out here to...it always been and it always will be
A little louder please these bootlickin', **** a.ss n*ggas are not trying to hear that.
 10 years ago '05        #89
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,918 | Props total: 506 506
i kinda stop believing stuff some i read because the media trys to control society. I think this is an attempt to put blacks against latinos.
 10 years ago '04        #90
chi - lite 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 4 4
sh*t is nothing new....
 10 years ago '04        #91
sonofaque86 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$428 | Props total: 0 0
if they stay in mexico they dont have to worry about hating black people
 10 years ago '05        #92
AztekLB 
space
space
$1,148 | Props total: 13 13
 ldogg318 said:
thats some bullsh*t. police just be tryin to turn muthafukkas against each other. they try to say the same sh*t in houston but if you really bang you know its much more deeper than race. black and latino gangs do business together daily like clockwork in the hood. those two gangs probably beefin over money or territory. i love how the headline makes it look like some kind of race war.
NO, thats probally how it its in texas... in cali mexicans and blacks dont do any type of bisness... its against the gang laws...

but i aggre it is deeper then race... its about money and drugs not about race
 10 years ago '05        #93
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
exactly, it has NOTHING to do with race
 10 years ago '04        #94
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,696 | Props total: 534 534
Blacks and mesicans.. sh*t goes back before a few years ago(2005)... sh*t, I know it first hand from the 90's in Cali.. And some OG's was going through that sh*t in the 80's... Yeah, Its over money and drugs, dont get it twisted... Hustling is hustling in these parts..
I live in the Antelope Valley, about 45 minutes outside of the San Fernando Valley, and an hour outside of LA... I know theres places n*ggas cant go after certain hours because mesicans have a gren light on blacks.. I also know most mesicans can't f!ght, so they jump n*ggas in packs...Never head up.. And yes, most this sh*t takes place in Southern California... Just waiting for blacks to come together.. So we can dead this sh*t....
Cause it goes like this
Blacks still have to worry about the Juducial System
Blacks have to worry about mesicans
And blacks have to worry about other blacks
It be good if we could rid ourselves of at least of them worries
 10-27-2007, 10:58 AM         #95
Pacin0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blazze One said:
Thats tru to a certain extint, but sometimes there is conflicts wit blks and latinos. We used to have riots often at my skool over that sh*t. I remember gettin my car shot the fu*k up juss for rollin thru a hispanic hood at nite. Its sad cuz we got thru the same struggle yet we beef wit each other every so often.
damn...
 10-27-2007, 11:24 AM         #96
KrAnKThiS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alot of of cultures are extremely racist. i went to costa rica last year and a taxi driver drove us through the bad part of san jose, which is by far more grimey than any slum in america, and pretty much said that black people were the reason for all the crime in the city
 10 years ago '07        #97
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 stitch said:
Fam calm down.

First of all, there are mad Latinos out there reading this article too shaking their head.

(most) Latinos DO got African blood in em.

You can't be BORN racist. I dunno. You sound a little pissed at Latinos in general fam. Get that out ya system. Not all of em is racists.
n*gga i aint mad im just speaking the truth...im not racist towards spanish people im just trying to let my people know that spanish people aint checking for us like some of us be checking for them....thinking we all same aint gonna get you nothing but problems because we not...call a dark spanish person a ni.gger..they would be quick to tell that they not black....so how does that make us the same ???...african blood dont mean sh*t to me because africans cant stand us either...im not pissed at lations in general..i dont deal with them enough to hate them..they go they way i go mine..im just not on some we are the world sh*t

Last edited by Pistol Peter; 10-27-2007 at 12:30 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #98
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 Pistol Peter said:
n*gga i aint mad im just speaking the truth...im not racist towards spanish people im just trying to let my people know that spanish people aint checking for us like some of us be checking for them....thinking we all same aint gonna get you nothing but problems because we not...call a dark spanish person a ni.gger..they would be quick to tell that they not black....so how does that make us the same ???...african blood dont mean sh*t to me because africans cant stand us either...im not pissed at lations in general..i dont deal with them enough to hate them..they go they way i go mine..im just not on some we are the world sh*t
You acting like black people be checking for us. You're right about Latinos with African blood they don't want to a.ssociate with African Americans. There's some kind of dislike for African Americans, but this sh*t is getting way to far, there need to be a stop in LA.
 10 years ago '06        #99
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
Mexican gangs on the westcoast, and in the southwest is no joke.....but the story is misleading.....It's a well known fact that there are a plethora of powerful mexican gangs out there...some are friendly with other black gangs, but for the most part everyone is f!ghting over drug territory.....of course they don't want blacks moving into their neighborhood because the blacks are going to start moving their own product and taking customers.....

It's not so much racist as it is just greed and idiotic gang culture.....it also stretches out from the state correctional facilities.....the gangs on the street take their cues from the guys who run things on the inside.....if there is a decree of war on the inside on blacks from a high ranking Mexican gang leader, than chances are there ain't gonna be too much love on the streets....just how it is.....works the same way with the Aryan nation, the Samoan gangs and the Italians......I mean it's fu*kin L.A. man.....that's how it's been for 50 years.....there are extreme lines in the ground when it comes to race among civilians, so when your in a gang it goes to the next level.....
 10-27-2007, 02:42 PM         #100
MaCaDoo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ECC66 1ST 2 190BkC F13K BGK AGK HK FSBK CUHk!!!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy