Oct 26 - Latino Gangs Tried To 'CLEANSE' Los Angeles Of Black People

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-26-2007, 07:50 PM         #61
Tha_D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People are stupid
 10-26-2007, 07:54 PM         #62
King Juels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's going to get worse during the North American Union when all them "Zetas" and deported "MS-13's" and other crazy muthaf*cka's come over here.
 10-26-2007, 07:55 PM         #63
ThaGh0st415  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
watch the government whites laugh their a.ss off to the bank
 10 years ago '05        #64
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
$1,689 | Props total: 35 35
Somewhere the white man is laughing there a.sses off.
 10 years ago '06        #65
Dj Virus 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,082 | Props total: 450 450
Mexicans can wipe all the crabs out. I don't give a fu*k
 10-26-2007, 08:03 PM         #66
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
Why dont you get your immigration papers together and you can summit them to INS......Oh yea i forgot.......:finger::finger:

I can't believe towel head over here is racist. sh*t, most people hate all of you, so why are you acting worse than a neo nazi????
 10 years ago '04        #67
orv 
space
space
$4,289 | Props total: 1657 1657
That's some fu*kry...
 10 years ago '07        #68
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,027 | Props total: 3312 3312
 jataylorlfc said:
every person is a person of colour
you obviously don't understand what he means.
 10 years ago '04        #69
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
I aint gonna front, F13 heavy out there in that area they mentioned....my babymoms live in that area around gage and hooper....and she used to be spooked when i walked the streets out there, she said the same shyt, like they pop you if you black....but the mexicans were cool out there to me, now when Im in Chicago, thats another story, the last time I got shot at, some Latin Kings were trying to take my legs and head off, bullet went right between my legs, but that was years ago
 10 years ago '05        #70
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,421 | Props total: 25054 25054
Aint Nobody Sweatin Them Taco Eattin a.ss Bastards.They Only Target Blacks Once One Of There bi*ches Get fu*k Or Some High School Around The Area Get There Gang Member Clowned On....

I Hope ECG,Hoovas,PBS,Bishops,or Any Hood Around The Florence Border Cap This Flower f*gs...
 10 years ago '04        #71
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
 bigbarcelona said:
I can't believe towel head over here is racist. sh*t, most people hate all of you, so why are you acting worse than a neo nazi????

WOW your a real dipsh*t you f*g...

Didnt you say this :

bigbarcelona said:
I don't see why she has to apologize to those heebs. After all, most of us just want to see them burn in the oven that they were meant to be terminated. Food for thought.

And these are your views on Jewish people????

YOUR BANNED FROM TALKIN POLITICS ON BOXDEN......

YOUR REALLY fu*kIN STUPID AND A FAKE!!!!

Last edited by Thepeoplerunnin; 10-26-2007 at 08:55 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #72
magniff 
space
space
$6,884 | Props total: 2 2
 GURBINA1 said:
MAN WE BEEN RUNNIN THINGS WE SHOWED BLACKS HOW TO BANG HOMIE BLACKS TRY TO BE US CHECK YOU'RE HISTORY BOOK MAN BEFORE CRIPS AND BLOODS BLACKS WERE JUST PROTESTING AND PREACHING BLACK PRIDE THAT WAS IT WE WERE KIND WE LET THEM RUN IN OUR HOODS BE APART OF OUR BARRIOS AND WHAT HAPPEN THEY TURN INTO bi*chES THINKING THEY CAN START THEIR HOOD THINKIN THEY CAN RUN sh*t BUT THEY DONT RUN sh*t BUT THEIR MOUTHS ....

WE RUN THINGS IN AND OUT SUR TRECE RUNS CROSS COUNTRY SURENOS FOR LIFE SUR 13 BROWN PRIDE.

I MEAN IF THEY WOULD OFF STAY PROTESTIN MINDING THEIR BUSINESS EVERYTHING WOULD BE COO

I MEAN I AINT RACIST THEIRS SOME FIRME BLACK HOMIES BUT THEY KNOW THEIR PLACE THEY DONT GET OUT OF POCKET

SO THERE YOU FOOLS GO GET WET ON THAT I GAVE YOU GUYS TRUTH AND IF YOU HATE ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS fu*k YOU AND GET OFF THE NUTS CAUSE YOU DONT KNOW sh*t CHECK YOU'RE HISTORY BOOK CHANATS
yeah stay in cali with that dumb sh*t....u started tacos and thats about it
 10 years ago '05        #73
magniff 
space
space
$6,884 | Props total: 2 2
 knowughetto said:
I aint gonna front, F13 heavy out there in that area they mentioned....my babymoms live in that area around gage and hooper....and she used to be spooked when i walked the streets out there, she said the same shyt, like they pop you if you black....but the mexicans were cool out there to me, now when Im in Chicago, thats another story, the last time I got shot at, some Latin Kings were trying to take my legs and head off, bullet went right between my legs, but that was years ago
yeah peurto ricans and mexicans dont get along....my landlord son be wanting me to make sure he get to his car safely when he pick up the rent cause the kings be out there...I told em I'll be his bodyguard for the rent
 10-26-2007, 09:37 PM         #74
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well both sides sell drugs and k!ll ppl so theyre both scum of the earth
 10 years ago '04        #75
mrjam7 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,127 | Props total: 299 299
 King Juels said:
It's going to get worse during the North American Union when all them "Zetas" and deported "MS-13's" and other crazy muthaf*cka's come over here.
ZETAS ARE WAY DIFFRENT THEY ARE NOT A GANG !!! They are a paramilitary group !! of ex military soldiers trained by the US !! and belive those dude dont play man where my dads from they chopped of 3 dudes heads and hung them from the welcome sign.... THey be running alot of mexico too Michoacan, tamulipas and sinaloa and some other states.... and its bad cause zetas already hoping the border to handle the biz in cali,arizona and texas

and also man fu*k a SCRAP they are the reason why most people think mexicans are racist
 10-26-2007, 09:58 PM         #76
Mr 315  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha fu.ckin chongos still k!llin off non-hispanics Cali needs to be delt with
 10 years ago '07        #77
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
where all the black people that say that "we all share the same struggle...lets all be friends...latinos got our blood" sh*t ???...i been telling dumb a.ss negros for years...mexican or puerto ricans or whatever dont give a sh*t about us but some black folks steady d*ck riding them...smarten up my n*ggas

n*ggas and mexicans beef out here to...it always been and it always will be

Last edited by Pistol Peter; 10-26-2007 at 10:42 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #78
G-Lock 
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 6 6
 youngspizz05 said:
fu*k them LONGOS ....they always be starting sh*t and k!llin innocent black people for nuthin...i know because they do that bullsh*t in long beach around where i live...
That's right, fucc chongos!
 10-26-2007, 11:19 PM         #79
Lesane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
More properganda to put people of color against each other.
 10-27-2007, 12:04 AM         #80
iNTELLECT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lesane said:
More properganda to put people of color against each other.
ya dig
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy