Oct 26 - Latino Gangs Tried To 'CLEANSE' Los Angeles Of Black People

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
173 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
23 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-26-2007, 04:07 PM         #41
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 poopie boy said:
its funny how e<eryone thinks they know the streets......
hmmm, being around all this sh*t maaaaybe gives us or me atleast the right to voice my opinion, i mean someone like you who probably stays in the burbs who has never seen a mexican or black guy in your life.......so please shut up

and this hatred goes deeper than gang sh*t....
my brother is a teacher, and he teaches in the hood, and once one of his black students asked him "my momma said all of the illegals our takin our jobs, is it true?"""

so i mean it seems like black people instill the hatred into their seeds at a young age to dislike mexicans n sh*t ....which is im sure the case with alot of mexican parents too.......
 10-26-2007, 04:12 PM         #42
Action™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ldogg318 said:
if u really believe there are a gang of SA's runnin around on some lynch a nigg@ type sh*t with no money or turf involved youz a busta.
stfu bi*ch.
fag**t.
 10-26-2007, 04:46 PM         #43
Flozz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in Houston, aint nothin of that factor here at all. In cali we all know essays run the state but all this k!llin for whatever reason is just stupid. All this conflict started over drugs..everything seems to lead to DRUGS..wake up people!..
 10 years ago '04        #44
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
 ElMarroAfamado said:

damn your so stupid its saddening

Why dont you get your immigration papers together and you can summit them to INS......Oh yea i forgot.......:finger::finger:
 10-26-2007, 05:11 PM         #45
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyGirl420 said:
and they talk about white people bein racist
thank you, im still waiting to read one of these dumbfu*kers who post on here will say... " the cracker lawyer and judge are gonna let em go" get a fu*king clue guys. ITS NOT ALWAYS WHITE PEOPLE. heres your proof. i hope they send these c*cksuckers to prison and hopefully the death penalty.
 10-26-2007, 05:14 PM         #46
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Didn't the MS-13 put a hit on any black wearing a white t like a year or two ago? I heard they was cutting people's heads off and stuff

But this must not be in all of cali becuase Game and Snoop stay having a ton of essays in their videos. Just look at that Vato vid
 10 years ago '04        #47
e117v1 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 30 30
 magniff said:
my landlord Mexican...he dont wanna renew lease cause I wouldn't let him in to exterminate while I wasn't there....bi*ch a.ss...so imgone fu*k the bldg up and one of his sons for talking reckless....i tried to do bizzness with them and they just dumb as fu*k...trying to come in my crib w/o 48hr notice and agreement....guess they just want me out they neighborhood...always calling the police in sh*t....damn pussies...imma leave em somen to talk bout though....i aint going quiet....and back to subject we use to smack a mexican gang member or not for nothing back in the day....they use to try and jump on us.....i guess now they rather just shoot....pus*y

i'm surprised you would even know how to read the agreement
 10-26-2007, 05:45 PM         #48
GURBINA1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MAN WE BEEN RUNNIN THINGS WE SHOWED BLACKS HOW TO BANG HOMIE BLACKS TRY TO BE US CHECK YOU'RE HISTORY BOOK MAN BEFORE CRIPS AND BLOODS BLACKS WERE JUST PROTESTING AND PREACHING BLACK PRIDE THAT WAS IT WE WERE KIND WE LET THEM RUN IN OUR HOODS BE APART OF OUR BARRIOS AND WHAT HAPPEN THEY TURN INTO bi*chES THINKING THEY CAN START THEIR HOOD THINKIN THEY CAN RUN sh*t BUT THEY DONT RUN sh*t BUT THEIR MOUTHS ....

WE RUN THINGS IN AND OUT SUR TRECE RUNS CROSS COUNTRY SURENOS FOR LIFE SUR 13 BROWN PRIDE.

I MEAN IF THEY WOULD OFF STAY PROTESTIN MINDING THEIR BUSINESS EVERYTHING WOULD BE COO

I MEAN I AINT RACIST THEIRS SOME FIRME BLACK HOMIES BUT THEY KNOW THEIR PLACE THEY DONT GET OUT OF POCKET

SO THERE YOU FOOLS GO GET WET ON THAT I GAVE YOU GUYS TRUTH AND IF YOU HATE ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS fu*k YOU AND GET OFF THE NUTS CAUSE YOU DONT KNOW sh*t CHECK YOU'RE HISTORY BOOK CHANATS
 10 years ago '05        #49
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
I got nooooooooo problems with Mexicans, My baby mama is mexican... My best friend and my Aunts new huisband are mexican.. I personally cant see myself hating someone based solely on the color of their skin... In sac, mexicans and blacks get along for the most part...
 10 years ago '05        #50
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 GURBINA1 said:
MAN WE BEEN RUNNIN THINGS WE SHOWED BLACKS HOW TO BANG HOMIE BLACKS TRY TO BE US CHECK YOU'RE HISTORY BOOK MAN BEFORE CRIPS AND BLOODS BLACKS WERE JUST PROTESTING AND PREACHING BLACK PRIDE THAT WAS IT WE WERE KIND WE LET THEM RUN IN OUR HOODS BE APART OF OUR BARRIOS AND WHAT HAPPEN THEY TURN INTO bi*chES THINKING THEY CAN START THEIR HOOD THINKIN THEY CAN RUN sh*t BUT THEY DONT RUN sh*t BUT THEIR MOUTHS ....

WE RUN THINGS IN AND OUT SUR TRECE RUNS CROSS COUNTRY SURENOS FOR LIFE SUR 13 BROWN PRIDE.

I MEAN IF THEY WOULD OFF STAY PROTESTIN MINDING THEIR BUSINESS EVERYTHING WOULD BE COO

I MEAN I AINT RACIST THEIRS SOME FIRME BLACK HOMIES BUT THEY KNOW THEIR PLACE THEY DONT GET OUT OF POCKET

SO THERE YOU FOOLS GO GET WET ON THAT I GAVE YOU GUYS TRUTH AND IF YOU HATE ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS fu*k YOU AND GET OFF THE NUTS CAUSE YOU DONT KNOW sh*t CHECK YOU'RE HISTORY BOOK CHANATS

Nah homie, Gangs are older than this country.... Yall didnt invent sh*t... Hitler was bangin years before this Norte and Sureno stuff....
 10 years ago '04        #51
mr_underground|m 1964 heat pts1964
space
space
$22,737 | Props total: 28385 28385
black and latinos get along great over here
 10-26-2007, 06:07 PM         #52
legacy_live  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo this is the most insane sh*t ever. I'm from Chicago and there's always a little tension but nothing like this!
 10 years ago '07        #53
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,384 | Props total: 16035 16035
 ShadyGirl420 said:
and they talk about white people bein racist
its divide and conquer while it may hold truth... its propaganda written by a caucasian Im sure
 10 years ago '06        #54
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,867 | Props total: 25630 25630
 Doc D said:
Man, I'd k!ll those fu*king latinos before they ever get at me in cali

see dats why we all beefing now cuz of sh*t like dat im not sayin don't defend yourself but don't go looking for trouble with latinas either we gon k!ll each other before it's all over just what white people want well some
 10-26-2007, 06:17 PM         #55
killacrainz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thiz shyt is fu*kin disturbing
 10-26-2007, 06:28 PM         #56
snoopaliciouS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
scary sh*t
 10-26-2007, 06:33 PM         #57
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stfdkd37 said:
see dats why we all beefing now cuz of sh*t like dat im not sayin don't defend yourself but don't go looking for trouble with latinas either we gon k!ll each other before it's all over just what white people want well some
man don't let that doc d make you think all blacks think like that this the same dude that said he wanted pac to put his thug passion inside of him .

i mean just read this dudes comments in this thread and you will laugh your a.ss off and shake your head at the same time.
 10 years ago '07        #58
559player 
space
space
$483 | Props total: 0 0
 GURBINA1 said:

shut the fu*k up you dum bi*ch
wat are you a fuking history book or wat
Brown pride lol you call brown pride k!lling your own race when you go against other mexican gangs or what? you wankstas make me laugh
estas bien pendeja
 10 years ago '07        #59
559player 
space
space
$483 | Props total: 0 0
where im from mexican and black ppl get along great
 10-26-2007, 06:50 PM         #60
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so after looking at the comments its not racism just about dope money which is what most black and brown murders is over.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy