Oct 26 - Latino Gangs Tried To 'CLEANSE' Los Angeles Of Black People

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '07        #201
bcity973 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$432 | Props total: 1 1
I just did some research on los Angeles and this is what I found out:

Los Angeles was founded in 1781 by Spanish governor Felipe de Neve as El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de Porciúncula (The Village of Our Lady, the Queen of the Angels of Porciúncula). It became a part of Mexico in 1821 following independence from Spain and then a part of the United States in 1848 at the conclusion of the Mexican-American War. It was incorporated as a municipality on April 4, 1850—five months before California achieved statehood. The US actually took this territory from mexico, even though mexico discovered it. also the hispanic gang 18th st have beef with the florencia 13
 10 years ago '06        #202
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,361 | Props total: 4635 4635
that carribean latinos embrace black people isnt always true. have yall been to the dominican republic? the most akon looking dominicans be saying "nah im not black, im dark cause im indian".

and yea, black dudes fu*k everybody. we got them fat chicks on LOCK lmao. but we can bag up the "foreign" dime pieces easy.
 10 years ago '04        #203
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 bcity973 said:
These muthafuc*** are jumping da border like crazy. They wanna come over here with some bullsh*t. keep that sh*t in mexico. They act like we went to mexico and ate all their Plantanos with hot sauce. We hardly eat plaintains, we eat chicken, watermellon, and maybe malt liquor on da side. :finger:
I guess you guys don't use common sense. What does illegal aliens have to do with this sh*t? As far as I know, most of these gangmembers are "chicanos". If you don't know what chicano means then look it up, "paisas" are a rare when it comes to that gangbanging sh*t.
 10 years ago '06        #204
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18800 18800
 gammaRAY_GREENE said:
Not to step on your toes my dude but, that statement isn't true. Rarely do you ever see a brotha with a bad a.ss white chick. Given the rise of Black men dating outside the race and the fact that I travel a lot from L.A. to Seattle I see plenty of the sorry negroes running behind some fat, homey, plain, Utah mormon looking broads.

The truth is, the Mexican,Asian,and White chicks worth hollerin' at don't fu*k with us unless they think you got money and they will benefit financially. You've never or rarely seen an "average" 9 to 5 type cat with a fine Mexican,Asian or White broad on his arm.
co-sign.....It really don't matter when it comes to race when dealing with women.....there's good ones and there's bad ones....bottom line and while it is true that a lot of white races don't like bruthas hollerin at their women, I can't co-sign the fact that Mex's don't want bruthas dating they women and vice versa.......shiiit, it seems like the black and brown relations in L.A. is just fine, last time I was out there I met like four females that was mixed with Mexican and black, two of whom said they daddy was black, so, there it is....
 11-03-2007, 11:00 PM         #205
gammaRAY_GREENE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
co-sign.....It really don't matter when it comes to race when dealing with women.....there's good ones and there's bad ones....bottom line and while it is true that a lot of white races don't like bruthas hollerin at their women, I can't co-sign the fact that Mex's don't want bruthas dating they women and vice versa.......shiiit, it seems like the black and brown relations in L.A. is just fine, last time I was out there I met like four females that was mixed with Mexican and black, two of whom said they daddy was black, so, there it is....

First, race does matter when dealing with women (at least long term). I for one have never, ever, ever, ever ,ever been with anything other than black women.Now I've "fu*ked" my fair share of women of all colors, religions, nationalities and races, however, I've never been in a "relationship" with anything other than a sista(black men should settle for nothing less).

White men are smart enough to have their "flings" and

"experiences" with black women then move on and marry and start a family with White women(why we can't do the same is beyond me).

Again, I think you like many are using the rare exceptions to the rule and not the rule as a barometer for Black/Mexican relations in L.A. By far what you have have experienced are truly rare.

By the way, I dare you or any other Black man that isn't Kobe Bryant, or fill in the blank Black rich celebrity to try to walk into the home of your Asian,White,Arab,Jewish,Hispanic girlfriends parents and expect to be recieved with open arms and respect. I dare you. Soon as your Black a.ss is on the other side of the door heading for your car they'll be cursing their own flesh and blood for having brought your "zzzzzz", "mayate","chanta","mooli","spade","****" a.ss to their home.

Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
Latino's ancestry is seeped in racism. We're very racist, especially older generations. If my abuella was alive and saw me bringing home/marrying a black man hell would break loose. My mami on other hand because she was raised in England is very unracist. But I'm a rare one, most of my latina friends, if they brought home afro-latino or someone darker than them, their parents would raise the roof.

Last edited by gammaRAY_GREENE; 11-03-2007 at 11:04 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #206
dcmex81 93 heat pts93
space
space
$1,736 | Props total: 0 0
Only on the west coast...East Coast everybody be getting along..East Coast the best Coast, hands down
 10 years ago '04        #207
btl04 
space
space
$1,391 | Props total: 2059 2059
i read this a while ago
 10 years ago '06        #208
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,234 | Props total: 1551 1551
 dcmex81 said:
Only on the west coast...East Coast everybody be getting along..East Coast the best Coast, hands down
cause there no real hoods in the cheeasetoast fake slobs runnin around and crabs and latin queens funny how hoods from our city are runnung in your town theres l.a. hoods in washington
 11-04-2007, 06:34 PM         #209
youngstunt612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread is misled.

There is no certain race that can be racist.
Humans in general are racist.
There is no certain race that k!lls all the other races.
Humans in general k!ll each other.
(That wasn't commenting the story on this forum at all im just setting it straight for these misled motherfu*kers posting)
Stop with all this fu*king blaming sh*t.
Every body complains about stereotype but then they are the first one to turn around when something like this happens to claim every fu*king person of that race hates the other race.
Idk maybe the people in the gang that k!lled the black people were racist idk

But that doesn't mean now every Latino hates and wants to k!ll black people.

Some of you need to take some time away from talking and think a little bit about what you want to say.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy