Oct 26 - Latino Gangs Tried To 'CLEANSE' Los Angeles Of Black People

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-29-2007, 10:43 AM         #181
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
Ima keep it all the way real with yall. Whites, Mexacans, Asians, all them races that dont like black people are hating because we fu*k their women. Correction, their finest women, the ones they want. And most of them cant get black women and if they do they get congratulated, not player hated. LOL! Thats what its all about. If its not drugs, territory, money, its got to be the s3x.
most black men fu*k fat white woman stop frontin
 10-29-2007, 10:54 AM         #182
R_U_Serious  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DAMN!

ok

while granted oppression by us white people is wrong, definatly wrong

but atleast we didnt try to use methods of genocide like the latino's are

latino's are more racist than whites, its a offical...COURSE LEAST THE MAJORITY OF WHITE PEOPLE are legal citizens, so listen if yall latino's gonna shoot up our black american brothers, then atleast get fu*kin green cards and be come legals, ya damn aliens
 10 years ago '04        #183
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
 Flozz said:
You are an idiot!..u from the H, as I am..we dont talk that 'cist sh*t
yeah, I'm from the H and got plenty of lifelong mexican potnas, but that don't mean I won't call out RACIST mexicans for hatin on my people. If you're cool with me then I'm cool with you...if you hate on innocent people because of the color of our skin then FU.

also, I was responding to what some other retard that doesn't even know the meaning of grammar, that said that blacks copied this and that from mexicans and all that. I just find it hypocritical to come on a RAP website saying stuff like that.

plus, I didn't see your "we are the world--stop being racist" reply to that guy

Last edited by htown; 10-29-2007 at 11:11 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #184
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,910 | Props total: 7605 7605
 Face3Stacks said:
most black men fu*k fat white woman stop frontin
lol! Most black men will fu*k anything with a kooch! Not excluding fat white or fat mexican women! I'm tellin you, thats why everyone wants to cleanse the earth of us, they tryin to level the playing field.
 10 years ago '06        #185
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,910 | Props total: 7605 7605
 R_U_Serious said:
DAMN!

ok

latino's are more racist than whites, its a offical...COURSE LEAST THE MAJORITY OF WHITE PEOPLE are legal citizens, so listen if yall latino's gonna shoot up our black american brothers, then atleast get fu*kin green cards and be come legals, ya damn aliens
Thats real! How come America doesn't go to war with Mexico? They invaded America and are k!lling tax paying citizens. What mexicans gotta do before we go to war? Fly 747's into Swap Meets and Flea Markets?
 10 years ago '04        #186
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
Latino's ancestry is seeped in racism. We're very racist, especially older generations. If my abuella was alive and saw me bringing home/marrying a black man hell would break loose.
Thank you, these people in here are really kidding themselves with that "Caribbean Latinos are different then Central/South Americans" sh*t that mentality of not liking the African traits/blood runs in every nation of ours, the only difference is that the Caribbean Latinos have more African ancestries in their blood.
 10-29-2007, 03:30 PM         #187
ReFtheMC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Haha, This is nothing, Get locked up and you will be suprised...
 10-29-2007, 03:59 PM         #188
CenterField  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
Thats real! How come America doesn't go to war with Mexico? They invaded America and are k!lling tax paying citizens. What mexicans gotta do before we go to war? Fly 747's into Swap Meets and Flea Markets?
 10 years ago '06        #189
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 469 469
 Triple6Raidr305 said:
geez....good thing that sh*t is in LA...down here in Miami, the chicos & n*ggas get along just fine
True.... That been like for the longest in LA, and blacks & Mexicans doing fine in Texas. Man.... Don't get mad... Just get money.
 10-29-2007, 05:19 PM         #190
Blue Cartwright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They need to be worried about this instead of sagging pants
 10 years ago '07        #191
bcity973 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$432 | Props total: 1 1
 xxgoodzxx said:
co sign.

this is just ridiculous.
we are not da majority.
 10 years ago '07        #192
bcity973 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$432 | Props total: 1 1
These muthafuc*** are jumping da border like crazy. They wanna come over here with some bullsh*t. keep that sh*t in mexico. They act like we went to mexico and ate all their Plantanos with hot sauce. We hardly eat plaintains, we eat chicken, watermellon, and maybe malt liquor on da side. :finger:
 10 years ago '04        #193
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
 bcity973 said:
These muthafuc*** are jumping da border like crazy. They wanna come over here with some bullsh*t. keep that sh*t in mexico. They act like we went to mexico and ate all their Plantanos with hot sauce. We hardly eat plaintains, we eat chicken, watermellon, and maybe malt liquor on da side. :finger:

AND BLUNTS......BRING THE BLUNTS!!!!!!!!
 10-30-2007, 02:59 AM         #194
gammaRAY_GREENE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
Ima keep it all the way real with yall. Whites, Mexacans, Asians, all them races that dont like black people are hating because we fu*k their women. Correction, their finest women, the ones they want. And most of them cant get black women and if they do they get congratulated, not player hated. LOL! Thats what its all about. If its not drugs, territory, money, its got to be the s3x.

Not to step on your toes my dude but, that statement isn't true. Rarely do you ever see a brotha with a bad a.ss white chick. Given the rise of Black men dating outside the race and the fact that I travel a lot from L.A. to Seattle I see plenty of the sorry negroes running behind some fat, homey, plain, Utah mormon looking broads.

The truth is, the Mexican,Asian,and White chicks worth hollerin' at don't fu*k with us unless they think you got money and they will benefit financially. You've never or rarely seen an "average" 9 to 5 type cat with a fine Mexican,Asian or White broad on his arm.
 10 years ago '06        #195
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 989 989
 KidKingGoD said:
Son.. wtf kind a revlution re you talking about?!? What revolution has ANY mexcican EVER been iNvolved IN? Real talk tell me I WANT 2 KNOw I respond 2 an article about mexicans cleansing hoods by k!lling any n*gga they se and you write an essay about some hispanic revolution, what the fukkk? Your whole demeanor seems like its influeneced by the black pnathers with all of your revolution talk and that spic acronym seems like its bitten from Pac's strcitly from my n.i.g.g.a.z. thats why I called you corny second of all why you mad? Are crackers displaying any mexican making a significant amount of money in jail over bullshyt charges, and documenting it on television calling it news? No. Are n*ggas running through your hood in the westcoast cleansing your race on some straight bullshyt?!?! Hell no, fam. So once agaiin wtf you talking about, b?

What revolution are you talking about? Secondly son, you don't know me. I know it mihgt comfort you into thinking homie is a bi*ch.... but please son. Real n*ggas don't hate ANYBODY.... Im too busy getting money an accomplishing my goals 2 worry about any other race. That's yall problem everyone be sweating the blackman on some bullsh*t but the black man never has and never will sweat you son so go ahead and bit the black panthers and the civil rights movement with your talk of revolution and keep preaching that s.p.i.c. acronym you're kicking.... but don't get mad at me for getting pissed when I read some sh*t about mexicans k!lling n*ggaz for no reason. specially since I was raised in the bay and got experiences you have no idea about... I mean seriously, b. the nerve of yall cats...
First of all you're first mistake was a.ssuming I'm Mexican when I'm not. You're second mistake was a.ssuming I meant a race revolution. Which I did but not in same context you thought. I didn't mean a Mexican revolution, I meant a spic, n*gga, zzzzz, & kyke vs. the rich white oppressor revolution.

You took the acronym for spic and a.ssumed I meant a Mexican revolution, that was a bad move on your part. I would never limit it to one race when we're all in the same boat.

You need to understand this. "United we stand, divided we fall" and "Divide and conquer". They pit us against one another and let us slowly k!ll each other off. Thats how they play the game. They use a strategy dated centuries back. A strategy that can be find in the book "The Art of War".

What revolution were Mexicans ever a part of you ask ?

That revolution.

Mexicans were also f!ghting injustices just like the black panthers were (since you want to mention them) they had their own faction dubbed "The Brown Beret".

And the term and acronym for Spic has been around a lot longer than tupac.

I can sit here and play ping pong with you all day but I wont. It would seem this whole feud is over nothing more than miscommunication. Nothing worth arguing over. I would suggest that you brush up on your history tho.

Last edited by G2MC; 10-30-2007 at 04:04 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #196
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
 Pistol Peter said:
where all the black people that say that "we all share the same struggle...lets all be friends...latinos got our blood" sh*t ???...i been telling dumb a.ss negros for years...mexican or puerto ricans or whatever dont give a sh*t about us but some black folks steady d*ck riding them...smarten up my n*ggas

n*ggas and mexicans beef out here to...it always been and it always will be

your a dumb ignorant fu*k because here on the eastcoast blacks and puerto ricans and dominicans stick together and hate it or love it puerto ricans dominicans and cubans all have black blood inside our vains. dont get us twisted with the mexicans the mexicans dont have black blood there half indian half spanish and in some parts of mexico where the lighter mexicans are they also have some dutch inside them. but carribean latinos have every right to be shown love and seen as black as the rest of the african people do.
in my country we got families with cats who are light as hell with a brother lookin indian and a cuzin who black as akon. so fall the fu*k back with that sh*t
 10 years ago '05        #197
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
 R_U_Serious said:
DAMN!

ok

yo fall back tryna make whites look like they werent as ruthless and remind urself who made the black man and native call them master in north south and central america. it was ya'll so fall the fu*k back. ya'll the ones turning hispanics against blacks whispering in ears like "hey latin brother we respect you but whas up wit the blacks" then runnin to the blacks like "hey your a part of this countries history you gonna let that spic get a job?" while yall too pus*y to attack latinos or blacks so fall back son
 10-30-2007, 08:32 AM         #198
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trizz187 said:
yo fall back tryna make whites look like they werent as ruthless and remind urself who made the black man and native call them master in north south and central america. it was ya'll so fall the fu*k back. ya'll the ones turning hispanics against blacks whispering in ears like "hey latin brother we respect you but whas up wit the blacks" then runnin to the blacks like "hey your a part of this countries history you gonna let that spic get a job?" while yall too pus*y to attack latinos or blacks so fall back son
you must be a failed abortion

when did the white man whisper that in your ear..i'll wait dumb n*gga
 10-30-2007, 08:35 AM         #199
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Magic City said:
First of all you're first mistake was a.ssuming I'm Mexican when I'm not. You're second mistake was a.ssuming I meant a race revolution. Which I did but not in same context you thought. I didn't mean a Mexican revolution, I meant a spic, n*gga, zzzzz, & kyke vs. the rich white oppressor revolution.

You took the acronym for spic and a.ssumed I meant a Mexican revolution, that was a bad move on your part. I would never limit it to one race when we're all in the same boat.

You need to understand this. "United we stand, divided we fall" and "Divide and conquer". They pit us against one another and let us slowly k!ll each other off. Thats how they play the game. They use a strategy dated centuries back. A strategy that can be find in the book "The Art of War".

What revolution were Mexicans ever a part of you ask ?

That revolution.

Mexicans were also f!ghting injustices just like the black panthers were (since you want to mention them) they had their own faction dubbed "The Brown Beret".

And the term and acronym for Spic has been around a lot longer than tupac.

I can sit here and play ping pong with you all day but I wont. It would seem this whole feud is over nothing more than miscommunication. Nothing worth arguing over. I would suggest that you brush up on your history tho.

:hang::hang: yourself for useing wikipedia as a source

whitemen wish you would start a revolution so they can put you in the fields like they did your ancestors:banghead:
 10 years ago '06        #200
Dead Prezidents 
space
space
$2,030 | Props total: 6 6
What a bunch of dumb-ass Mexicans. I wonder what they would do to a black hispanic, because their are many and many of dark a.ss hispanics with african blood.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now