Oct 24 - Tupac Statue Vandalized, Noose Left Around Its Neck

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-25-2007, 09:39 AM         #161
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mrniculis said:
Tell me whats wrong with people. Why so fu*kin raciest. Black or raciest, ASians, Indians, but honestly whites are the most raciest race EVER. I don't understand why the first thing we see, and judge someone on is there skin color. It amazes me. I'm up here in Canada (racism is mind) I must say I don't know how you americans do it everyday.
u cant even spell racist kida!

and no ur making the a.ssumption these ppl doing this are 1 group and even worse uve a.ssumed theyre all w hite.

how? imo no race is more racist tahn the other, but i dop think their is an innequality when it comes to the perception of whos allowed 2 say what, a white comedian would never get away with what chappelle did, put it that way.

Last edited by jataylorlfc; 10-25-2007 at 09:41 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #162
dmoney80 
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 12 12
damn a noose around the neck. Yep racism @ its fu*kin best.
 10 years ago '07        #163
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 3312 3312
 donmeca2020 said:
how the fu*k you know its a white boy? im white i have mad respect for that man and wouldnt do such a thing. check your facts before opening your ignorant a.ss mouth
...I'm not blaming it on white people either. It could've have been Hispanic or some Asian who just hates blacks. But you can't blame us for stereotyping just like y'all stereotype us. Georgia is still one of the racist places in the south, and why not attack the man that gave black people pride and hope? It wouldn't surprise me if it was another race, but I would put money on it that he/she/it as white.
 10 years ago '06        #164
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 catchaBreath said:
Why do you a.ssume it must be white people? Why couldn't it be a Mexican? Don't jump to conclusions til you have the facts.
because white people are the only ones who do dumb sh*t like this, blacks and mexicans are too busy working to keep a roof over our heads to hang a fu*kin noose around a statue
 10-25-2007, 11:05 AM         #165
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
because white people are the only ones who do dumb sh*t like this, blacks and mexicans are too busy working to keep a roof over our heads to hang a fu*kin noose around a statue
but black people find time to k!ll each other everday in record numbers

get the fu*k outta here dumb n*gga. talkin bout black people are to busy working. I guess white people don't work you stupid fu*kin inbred. go watch wrestlin with the rest of the hillbilly's
 10 years ago '06        #166
elmonto 
space
space
 Face3Stacks said:
but black people find time to k!ll each other everday in record numbers

get the fu*k outta here dumb n*gga. talkin bout black people are to busy working. I guess white people don't work you stupid fu*kin inbred. go watch wrestlin with the rest of the hillbilly's
its more black people working and going to school and church than it is k!lling other black folks, u watch too many videos, do u even know any black people? why dont u go to starbucks and charge a latte with your mom's discover card....b*tch a.ss wigga
 10-25-2007, 11:16 AM         #167
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
its more black people working and going to school and church than it is k!lling other black folks, u watch too many videos, do u even know any black people? why dont u go to starbucks and charge a latte with your mom's discover card....b*tch a.ss wigga

I live in Philly (predominately black city)

i never said there wasn't good black folks but you said black people are to busy to do stupid sh*t DO YOU KNOW ANY BLACK PEOPLE? cause i know plenty that don't work and that do stupid sh*t.

more white people work then hang nooses but yopur redneck wannabe wrestlin watchin inbred a.ss probably isn't smart enough to comprehend the truth.

i'll get ignorant with you to. i'll go buy a latte with my mom's discover card right after your mom uses her last food stamp to support her drug habit. it's 2007 and your mom's still smokin crack

Last edited by Face3Stacks; 10-25-2007 at 11:19 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #168
elmonto 
space
space
 Face3Stacks said:
I live in Philly (predominately black city)

i never said there wasn't good black folks but you said black people are to busy to do stupid sh*t DO YOU KNOW ANY BLACK PEOPLE? cause i know plenty that don't work and that do stupid sh*t.

more white people work then hang nooses but yopur redneck wannabe wrestlin watchin inbred a.ss probably isn't smart enough to comprehend the truth.

i'll get ignorant with you to. i'll go buy a latte with my mom's discover card right after your mom uses her last food stamp to support her drug habit. it's 2007 and your mom's still smokin crack
do u ever hear about black people doing openly racist sh*t like bombing churches or hanging nooses? maybe some but not many. thats the stupid sh*t im talkin bout. and im black by the way, va does have people other than rednecks. at least i dont live in a city with the ugliest hos around and the highest murder rate. sucks to be you...i hope u get rolled over by a septa bus....homo
 10 years ago '06        #169
elmonto 
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
you talk a lot to have a 'black folk' in your avy.
hes really a 15 year old nerd who gets teased by the cool black kids in school.
 10-25-2007, 11:30 AM         #170
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
you talk a lot to have a 'black folk' in your avy.
first off I'm not even white so if you listen to everything some1 says on BX you should k!ll yourself for being so sheepish.

eat a d*ck if you can't handle the truth..dumb dumb I'm arguing with said black people are to busy working to do stupid sh*t

that's what TI and Vick should use for a defense.."I'm to busy working to do stupid sh*t"
 10-25-2007, 11:33 AM         #171
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
do u ever hear about black people doing openly racist sh*t like bombing churches or hanging nooses? maybe some but not many. thats the stupid sh*t im talkin bout. and im black by the way, va does have people other than rednecks. at least i dont live in a city with the ugliest hos around and the highest murder rate. sucks to be you...i hope u get rolled over by a septa bus....homo
n*gga I been to Richmond and y'all are scared to death of them good ol boys. stop lyin I been down there you n*ggas is shook.

nobody said it was a black person that hung the noose but the reasoning that you gave was just plain retarded.(because they're to busy working)
 10-25-2007, 11:35 AM         #172
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
hes really a 15 year old nerd who gets teased by the cool black kids in school.
what's a cool black kid please explain your stupidness...tell me your definition of cool.

"cool" is something that insecure losers like you try to be

I'm a nerd but you watch wrestling and your avy says don't fu*k with Dusty

if that's cool I'll NEVER be that.
 10 years ago '07        #173
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 KeithHernandez said:
so uh... why does 2pac have a statue anyway?
For one, I'm not the biggest 'Pac fan myself, but I do think he deserves a statue for all he did in his life.

For two, I rep the east coast to the fullest, and i still feel that 'Pac is not overrated, you iggnorant weakling.

For three, :finger: you. You wimp...

On another note, what would happen if someone who was not white, went to Graceland, and totally defaced Elvis' property?
 10 years ago '04        #174
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
im white and ill ride for pac, ill beat the sh*t outta some dude for that
 10-25-2007, 12:04 PM         #175
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
some questions:

so there isnt any rich black people?

so there arnet any poor white people?

since when was mexican a race?

and are theyre only three races nowadays?

and ur sittin on ur cpu when uve got 2 keep a roof over your head so desperately? bet ur rich as fu*k u racist c*nt
 10-25-2007, 12:06 PM         #176
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
exactly what i thought when i read ur post (tho i didnt know what a latte was seems ur further proving my point)
 10 years ago '07        #177
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 jataylorlfc said:
some questions:

and ur sittin on ur cpu when uve got 2 keep a roof over your head so desperately? bet ur rich as fu*k u racist c*nt

@ u racist c*nt...
 10-25-2007, 12:09 PM         #178
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
do u hear of white people robbing petrol stations n corner shops? of course u do, do u hear about it much? no, because its the impression the media wants u 2 have. did u notice how they slowed down the stories on the washington sniper once they found out he was black?
 10-25-2007, 12:12 PM         #179
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dope Bai said:
@ u racist c*nt...
welcome 2 the best parts of the english language!
 10 years ago '06        #180
elmonto 
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:
some questions:

answers to questions
im talking about the majority of black people...the working ones

there are plenty of poor white people

mexican aint a race

i never said there were 3 races dummy

im actually taking a well-deserved vacation from work, u dont know what the f*ck u talking bout euro-boy.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago