Oct 24 - Tupac Statue Vandalized, Noose Left Around Its Neck

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #141
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
is there anything in America that doesn't boil down to a fu*kin race issue?
 10-25-2007, 04:26 AM         #142
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nocturnal-One said:
I love the f!ght racism with racism vibe on this site, real smooth guys.

smh.
i know ye
 10-25-2007, 04:37 AM         #143
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
The irish ancestors might have gone through the potato famine in Ireland,and escaped to American to avoid starvation, and were met with discrimination by the English who preceded you, which lasted only a few years.

Nothing to compare to the horrors that the blacks suffered,followed by Jim Crow restrictions put on blacks as an outcome following slavery and civil war,went on far longer than the hardships that each group coming to America suffered.

Also your forgetting that not only were jews k!lled during the holocaust but so was blacks i would agree that the jews had it worser because they were more k!lled.

Buts thats because blacks during slavery were looked upon as property also african americans oppression lasted longer than the jewish oppresion.

Slavery was just blacks who were oppressed for a longer time the only reason more jews were k!lled during the holocaust is because there were more jews in germany than blacks pretty simple.

Buts its pretty retarded to compare atrocities then claim oh you should forget it ever happen and don't blame anyone for your actions crap.
lasted only a few years? u ignorant c*nt, racism against the irish was huge, they were seen as more "ape like" and less evolved, shop signs read "no dogs,no blacks,no irish" so ur point is invalid, as far as i can see you are only concerned with making black people out 2 be perfect and constantly opressed and that thats it.

im sorry but the jews have had it worse, the egyptians enslaved the jews, (wheres their reperations!! ) jews were persecuted throughout history wherever they went.

the nazis tried 2 exterminate the jews, not enslave them, destroy them, slavery has happened since empires existed, some of the first accounts of slavery were in the african empires of ghania etc. but the holocaust was a genocide on a huge scale, far worse than any form of slavery ever devised.
 10-25-2007, 04:39 AM         #144
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
plus u left out the oppression the irish have had in ireland, catholics burned alive is just one example....
 10-25-2007, 05:38 AM         #145
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaGh0st415 said:
get off his d*ck. I'm not even a 2pac fan like that but come on.

:applause::applause:

:rolleyes:

thats why you fail.

:applause:
cosign
doc d. = owned.

only some n*ggas would insult jews even though THEY WERE SLAVES AT ONE POINT too. Jews have had it like blacks in this world. I'm not even jewish, I just payed attention in school unlike you stupid n*ggas. They as a people got fu*ked, then got their sh*t together and are doing it big, y'all some fu*king coons if your going to hate on them. If blacks (in general) kept their minds in the books and stayed in school instead of fu*king around, we might, as a people overtake anything in our path.
n*gga IF YOU'RE GOING TO QUOTE ME, QUOTE ME WITH SAYING PAC'S d*ck HITTING MY FACE THEN SOME OTHER n*ggaS, I REP THAT sh*t TO THE FULLEST! AND PLEASE QUOTE THAT MANE, SECOND SAYING I'M OWNED? fu*k YOU MANE, I AIN'T NOBODY PWNED BUT YOU....AND THAT IRISH NEGRO, HE AIN'T ROLLING WITH US, HE'S A TRAITOR, THAT HO CAN GO BACK TO IRELAND TO GET DRUNK THEN fu*k LEPRECHAUNS MANE, DO ANY..AND I MEAN ANY OF YA'LL REALIZE THAT WE HAVE JAMAICA AND AFRICA? AFRICA HAS A GOOD MILITARY PLUS IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG WE ROLLING HIGH WITH THAT suicide bombING sh*t, I DON'T GIVE A fu*k....PLUS IN JAMAICA WE CAN GET SO fu*kING HIGH, BULLETS WILL BOUNCE OFF US AND TURN INTO FLOWERS MOTHERfu*kERS, DO YOU REALIZE THAT WE GOT...AR-15'S UNDER OUR BEDS AT NIGHT?! DO YOU n*gga? fu*k YOU, YOU'RE BROKE AND I SMOKE WEED DAILY!!
 10-25-2007, 05:45 AM         #146
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
n*gga IF YOU'RE GOING TO QUOTE ME, QUOTE ME WITH SAYING PAC'S d*ck HITTING MY FACE THEN SOME OTHER n*ggaS, I REP THAT sh*t TO THE FULLEST! AND PLEASE QUOTE THAT MANE, SECOND SAYING I'M OWNED? fu*k YOU MANE, I AIN'T NOBODY PWNED BUT YOU....AND THAT IRISH NEGRO, HE AIN'T ROLLING WITH US, HE'S A TRAITOR, THAT HO CAN GO BACK TO IRELAND TO GET DRUNK THEN fu*k LEPRECHAUNS MANE, DO ANY..AND I MEAN ANY OF YA'LL REALIZE THAT WE HAVE JAMAICA AND AFRICA? AFRICA HAS A GOOD MILITARY PLUS IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG WE ROLLING HIGH WITH THAT suicide bombING sh*t, I DON'T GIVE A fu*k....PLUS IN JAMAICA WE CAN GET SO fu*kING HIGH, BULLETS WILL BOUNCE OFF US AND TURN INTO FLOWERS MOTHERfu*kERS, DO YOU REALIZE THAT WE GOT...AR-15'S UNDER OUR BEDS AT NIGHT?! DO YOU n*gga? fu*k YOU, YOU'RE BROKE AND I SMOKE WEED DAILY!!
1. ur a racist c*nt

2.africa has a "good" military?

3.yeah now ur just acting like a little kid, the only thing uve got under ur bed are ur soiled undies

4.africans for teh majority try 2 distance themself from americans, they have little in common with you other than race, if you think "you have africa" your more stupid than u sound, they would spit on u over there.

5. terrorists attacked america, not white people, they think your as much as part of the problem as any other american.

african americans need 2 stop thinking that black people around the world love them, as they dont.

Last edited by jataylorlfc; 10-25-2007 at 05:47 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #147
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 jataylorlfc said:
lasted only a few years? u ignorant c*nt, racism against the irish was huge, they were seen as more "ape like" and less evolved, shop signs read "no dogs,no blacks,no irish" so ur point is invalid, as far as i can see you are only concerned with making black people out 2 be perfect and constantly opressed and that thats it.

im sorry but the jews have had it worse, the egyptians enslaved the jews, (wheres their reperations!! ) jews were persecuted throughout history wherever they went.

the nazis tried 2 exterminate the jews, not enslave them, destroy them, slavery has happened since empires existed, some of the first accounts of slavery were in the african empires of ghania etc. but the holocaust was a genocide on a huge scale, far worse than any form of slavery ever devised.
How the fu*k could you tell if a person is Irish?
 10-25-2007, 07:09 AM         #148
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
1. ur a racist c*nt

2.africa has a "good" military?

3.yeah now ur just acting like a little kid, the only thing uve got under ur bed are ur soiled undies

4.africans for teh majority try 2 distance themself from americans, they have little in common with you other than race, if you think "you have africa" your more stupid than u sound, they would spit on u over there.

5. terrorists attacked america, not white people, they think your as much as part of the problem as any other american.

african americans need 2 stop thinking that black people around the world love them, as they dont.
I'M SORRY BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS? HAVE YOU TALKED TO THEM? fu*k YOU n*gga, GOD I WISH I COULD r*pe YOU FOR SUCH UNCLE TOM sh*t, I MEAN COME ON n*gga, I WENT TO AFRICA AND PLAYED 2PAC AND n*ggaS WANTED TO RIDE WITH ME FOREVER, THEY TOLD ME IF THE AMERICANS EVER WANTED TO MESS WITH YOU, WE GOT YO MOTHERfu*kIN BACK AND THEN AN AFRICAN bi*ch GAVE ME SOME HEAD AS THE CROWD WAS CHEERING THEN WHEN I CAME IN HER MOUTH, PEOPLE WERE LIKE "YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" EVEN THE bi*chES SON GAVE ME A HIGH FIVE, I AM THE MAN n*gga, fu*k YOU AND THE IRISH,BRITISH ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! GOOHTGH
 10-25-2007, 07:18 AM         #149
rivertin89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont believe white people are doing alot of this noose sh*t.
 10 years ago '05        #150
NNatic 
space
space
space
$746 | Props total: 114 114
 Doc D said:
I'M SORRY BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS? HAVE YOU TALKED TO THEM? fu*k YOU n*gga, GOD I WISH I COULD r*pe YOU FOR SUCH UNCLE TOM sh*t, I MEAN COME ON n*gga, I WENT TO AFRICA AND PLAYED 2PAC AND n*ggaS WANTED TO RIDE WITH ME FOREVER, THEY TOLD ME IF THE AMERICANS EVER WANTED TO MESS WITH YOU, WE GOT YO MOTHERfu*kIN BACK AND THEN AN AFRICAN bi*ch GAVE ME SOME HEAD AS THE CROWD WAS CHEERING THEN WHEN I CAME IN HER MOUTH, PEOPLE WERE LIKE "YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" EVEN THE bi*chES SON GAVE ME A HIGH FIVE, I AM THE MAN n*gga, fu*k YOU AND THE IRISH,BRITISH ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! GOOHTGH
You are the biggest fu*king liar i know... fu*king ethug... get the fu*k outta here wit this sh*t
 10-25-2007, 08:05 AM         #151
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 airmcnair06 said:
man whatsup wit these follower a.ss n*ggas man

white boys need they a.sses beat for this sh*t
Shut up homo.

How do you know they were white?? You're just as racist for a.ssuming they were white with NO evidence that they were white.
 10-25-2007, 08:08 AM         #152
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Same way you can tell a person is Italian. You just can. And even more so back then when they had the IRISH ACCENT.

Do you remember NINA? No Irish Need Apply.

That sign was hung on every shop...every business...telling Irish people that they have no need to apply for the job because they aren't going to get it.
 10 years ago '05        #153
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
hey mez what did i tell u earlier. all this fu*king bickering going on instead of coming together and realizing the bigger issue. this is why black people never stay on top. we are never gonna be anything if we cant get along with each other first.

Last edited by dmunson318; 10-25-2007 at 09:05 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #154
Pegcityplaya 
space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 0 0
 KeithHernandez said:
so uh... why does 2pac have a statue anyway?
fu*kin f*g**t STFU.
 10 years ago '05        #155
$ByAnyMeans 
space
space
$505 | Props total: 1 1
The Whole reason so many of them poppin up is cause they know the news will report on it..dumbas*es just tryin to get attention..
 10-25-2007, 08:57 AM         #156
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:

GOD I WISH I COULD r*pe YOU
u gay little sh*t

i know it from speaking 2 africans yes and from common knowledge, africans generally view black people in the us as completely different which they are, its like the taccy irish pubs over there, u honestly think the irish would go in there and think this is just like home, or these are our people, of course not.

again with the lies, were u sodimised regularly? u obviously have never done ANYTHING with a girl so stop ur cretinous little lies about ur guns u dont have and the women youll never get, fukin suburban c*nt trying 2 prove himself step bakc soft lad.
 10-25-2007, 09:01 AM         #157
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
accent

in terms of ancestry, the irish are generally, or stereotypically thought as 2 have either very dark hair,pale skin,blue eyes. or red/redish brown-black hair and more than often freckles.

plus sometimes u can just tell, im from liverpool and u can just tell sometimes, if u compared the features of say a scouser and a southerner ud more than likely find the scouser is of irish/celtic decent and the southerner is of anglo-saxon decent.
 10-25-2007, 09:08 AM         #158
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
an ive proved the 1-man black power movement: king jeuls wrong on numerous occasions, he pics t*ts and tats from literature to support his view that black people are the superior race, using texts and scriptures that often arnet literal, again to highlight on 1 of your points they said the same about the irish, the welsh ect. its all propaganda

do u need me 2 raise the quote from the quran where mohammed says praise be upon the white and to the black coals, to hell and i dont care?

basicly dont believe what this black kkk fella tells you.
 10 years ago '04        #159
mrniculis 
space
space
$73 | Props total: 0 0
Tell me whats wrong with people. Why so fu*kin raciest. Black or raciest, ASians, Indians, but honestly whites are the most raciest race EVER. I don't understand why the first thing we see, and judge someone on is there skin color. It amazes me. I'm up here in Canada (racism is mind) I must say I don't know how you americans do it everyday.
 10-25-2007, 09:35 AM         #160
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jake_starrz said:
whiteboys need to be checked real quick. they getting outta control with this noose sh*t.
how the fu*k you know its a white boy? im white i have mad respect for that man and wouldnt do such a thing. check your facts before opening your ignorant a.ss mouth
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy