Oct 24 - Tupac Statue Vandalized, Noose Left Around Its Neck

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
29 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #121
wetseandon 
space
space
space
$162 | Props total: 0 0
 Sammyboi22 said:
The motherfu*ker was a rapper. Your from NY anyways. I mean pac was born in NY but he repped Marin. Marin stand up.
what does where u from got to do with it. Pac aint rep one little city. He represented the struggle black people face all across the world not just the U.S. He gave us the ambition to achieve something in a world that dont give us sh*t about us. Do your research and go get ya mind right. Talking about marin city stand up like a tv host but you from central Ill. Like u aint supposed like pac if you from ny. u a stupid motherfu*ker.

Last edited by wetseandon; 10-24-2007 at 09:14 PM..
 10-24-2007, 09:00 PM         #122
trice26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithHernandez said:
so uh... why does 2pac have a statue anyway?
a way of his mama paying homage and also for fans who love him, are u serious
 10-24-2007, 09:07 PM         #123
ThaGh0st415  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithHernandez said:
so uh... why does 2pac have a statue anyway?
get off his d*ck. I'm not even a 2pac fan like that but come on.

Nocturnal-One said:
I love the f!ght racism with racism vibe on this site, real smooth guys.

smh.
:applause::applause:

Doc D said:
Man..these white people are getting out of hand..We need to start a race war...let's just end this sh*t for real, every race vs race. I got the AR-15's, Mack 11 the sh*t don't end.

:rolleyes:

Doc D said:
all he wanted to do was represent that thug life mane
thats why you fail.

Doc D said:
I WANT THAT THUG PASSION IN ME PAC!!!

Doc D said:
WOULDN'T EVEN CARE IF HIS d*ck HIT ME, I WOULD NEVER WASH MY FACE AGAIN!

danny said:
99.9% of the posters in this thread are all ignorant.

First of all, black people didn't have it HALF as bad as the Irish. Before anyone starts throwing up the "race" bullsh*t, I am black as well as Irish so I have the worst of both worlds. Don't come in here saying "Oh, we had hundreds of years of slavery and we deserve to have the world handed to us because of the people in the past." That was the past. You don't see any formal slavery around America, do you? No, you do not. The Irish had it a lot worse than black people ever did so stop your whining. Another thing, no one owes us black people anything. Maybe the ignorant black people should stop being such n i g g e r s and go get a job, become part of society instead of always lashing out, k!lling, stealing, etc. People give respect when respect is given. If you feel people don't respect you that probably means you're disrespectful.

Also, "Doc D," if we ever had a "race war," black people would most likely lose. Not because we can't f!ght, stab someone, or fire a weapon, but because the fact that the military is predominantly owned and operated by white people. Have you ever tried f!ghting an AK-47 with a heat-seeking missile or a tank? Didn't think so. Maybe you should rethink your views on the world and life and try to improve society rather than being a n i g g e r and destroying it.
:applause:
cosign
doc d. = owned.

Opm said:
i bet it was a jew, we need to start gassin those fu*kers like exxon

i was talking to a jew yesterday and he tried to jew me into buying some stocks from him for a company that is going under in 2 weeks, i put that heb in my shower and went "THIS IS FOR 2-PAC" and turned my zyklon B valve on and told him "WRITE A BOOK AND MAKE A MOVIE ABOUT IT, YOU MIGHT GET ANOTHER COUNTRY" but its no hope, hes gone,

only some n*ggas would insult jews even though THEY WERE SLAVES AT ONE POINT too. Jews have had it like blacks in this world. I'm not even jewish, I just payed attention in school unlike you stupid n*ggas. They as a people got fu*ked, then got their sh*t together and are doing it big, y'all some fu*king coons if your going to hate on them. If blacks (in general) kept their minds in the books and stayed in school instead of fu*king around, we might, as a people overtake anything in our path.
 10 years ago '06        #124
a_ruff24 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,332 | Props total: 5 5
im startin a fu*kin riot tomorrow
 10-24-2007, 09:25 PM         #125
King Juels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A New Black Panther-Like Organization Anyone? :D
 10 years ago '04        #126
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,394 | Props total: 3856 3856
 Doc D said:
EXCUSE ME WHITE BOY? WHICH RACE HAD 500 YEARS OF SLAVERY? WHO'S MORE DISRESPECTFUL? fu*k YOU WHITE MAN, YOU DON'T SPEAK YOUR MIND, YOU SPEAK HATRED IN THE HEARTS OF EVERY THING YOU WROTE, bi*ch HEAVY IN THE GAME, I GOT MY CLOSET ROADDOGZ NEAR BY WITH murder IN THEIR EYES...PICTURE THIS WHITEBREAD, SO MUCH murder, YOU CAN'T SLEEP, BLOOD IN MY EYES WITH NO JOKES, THIS AIN'T NOTHING, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAID TO THEM, YOU'RE A TRICK TO THE GAME. WHERE YOU FROM HOMIE? I REP MY sh*t DAILY, POUND 2 POUND WITH MY n*ggaS WITH THE BAY OF THE STATUS OF GODAMN k!llER, IF A n*gga WAS A k!llER HE WAS A TRUE n*gga OF ALL n*ggaS, YOU UNDERSTAND ME WHITE BOY? DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I'LL r*pe EVERYTHING YOU LOVED, I DISRESPECT EVERYTHING YOU OWN FOR THE REVENGE OF MY FAMILY THAT WERE r*peD AND k!llED FOR NOTHING, I WILL WAKE UP SUSAN BY RAPING HER WITH MY BLACK c*ck IN HER a.ss WITHOUT ANY REMORSE, YOU WANNA KNOW WHY? BECAUSE I'M A fu*kING OUTLAW n*gga.

yeah i dont need to rep anything. im white. we dont represent like you guys. im not even gonna argue with you because i have no problem with your race. but you know, i understand slavery and what now but yo......

WE ARE NOT THOSE PEOPLE ANYMORE.

yeah some people carry hate, just as blacks do for whites.
 10 years ago '05        #127
wetseandon 
space
space
space
$162 | Props total: 0 0
last time i was at the pac center the black panther party was in there heavy. When we walked out the feds where outside watchin.
 10-24-2007, 09:53 PM         #128
MzGangstaGirl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*king sick white people who have no life, smh
 10 years ago '07        #129
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,202 | Props total: 15055 15055
 MeziaaL said:
a race war could be won on the black side vs whites....just think about all the guns that have been dumped in the neighborhoods and how easy these young black kids got them, and still have them....and there 'hood' mentalities, the way they k!lling each other, you think they give a fu*k about k!lling a white person? wouldn't even think twice about it lol...

now think about the strict a.ss gun laws around the country, there are probably more black kids with more then 1 illegal gun in one persons possession in the hood then there are legal guns in white america

guns>fist

They can do what they want trying to physically take down the urban areas in mass, because they wouldn;t do it with out a f!ght, trust.

why the fu*k would you even play into the idea of a race war? I've seen you type you aren't racist and all this other bullsh*t, like I thought it was all lies. You feeding into any kind of racial tension and taking sides = you being a closet racist yourself. fu*k outta here with your stupid a.ss bullsh*t.

And to everyone else spewing racist bullsh*t on both sides, grow the fu*k up. You're not helping racism you're adding to the fire, and yall wanna complain about why racism ain't goin away, I wonder why :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: stupid fu*king people I swear. I hope you all become enlightened one day and put everything in perspective, immature a.ss kids
 10 years ago '05        #130
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 KeepinItTrill said:
why the fu*k would you even play into the idea of a race war? I've seen you type you aren't racist and all this other bullsh*t, like I thought it was all lies. You feeding into any kind of racial tension and taking sides = you being a closet racist yourself. fu*k outta here with your stupid a.ss bullsh*t.

And to everyone else spewing racist bullsh*t on both sides, grow the fu*k up. You're not helping racism you're adding to the fire, and yall wanna complain about why racism ain't goin away, I wonder why :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: stupid fu*king people I swear. I hope you all become enlightened one day and put everything in perspective, immature a.ss kids
if you read the thread idiot i was further discussing someone else's topic os a "race war".......
 10 years ago '07        #131
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,202 | Props total: 15055 15055
 MeziaaL said:
if you read the thread idiot i was further discussing someone else's topic os a "race war".......
I did read it, but you commenting and giving possible situations, non-factual statistics and picking the "winner" of a race-war. Care to explain why you would type those things, idiot?
 10-24-2007, 10:39 PM         #132
King Juels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaGh0st415 said:
Jews have had it like blacks in this world.
You had to been high saying that one!

If you read outside of the books given to you, you would know that everything you think you know about Jews is a lie. The Holocaust was as real as Pearl Harbor and 911. It was just a ploy to defeat Russia, get rid of John Stalin (America's biggest threat at the time), legalize acts, and get them tax dollars out of America and it worked. Jews own ABC, NBC, Fox, Hollywood and endless sh*t. They have never been oppressed by America and 200 million + weren't k!lled by America either.

The only folks that has had it anywhere near as bad as blacks are the REAL Native Americans, America extincted damn near all of them, k!lling a total of 70 million+. Not to mention Jews received reparations for things that didn't even happen and over 8 billion dollars goes over to Israel (a country that is not theirs) for construction, which comes out of everyone paychecks.

I bet you didn't even know that 97% of Jews are "Ashkenazi's" from the land of Khazar in Russia (their original land). Hitler was also a Jew from Austria and Arnold Schwarzenegger's father (both from Austria) was one of Hitler's highest ranking generals. Ashkenazi's (Nazi Party)... Sound familiar? Where is Hitler's corpse, did he really k!ll himself

America and Germany were friends and allies in WWI, not too long before WWII. Everything they teach in school is a lie, they still teaching that Christopher Columbus founded America... Was it him or Ponce De Leon? I could've sworn people existed here thousands of years before those two Europeans (Roman Empire). America even teaches us that Abraham Lincoln wanted to help black people and free the slaves, when he said:

"My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery.
If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that.

What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union.

I shall do less whenever I shall believe what I am doing hurts the cause, and I shall do more whenever I shall believe doing more will help the cause."

Even Jews opress blacks, look how they treat us in Israel the Ethiopian Jews a.k.a. Falashas (the real Israelites of the Tribe of Dan). Let's say the Holocaust did happen, what that would be about a good 6-7 million dead Ashkenazi victims? What's that compared to 200 million + victims of deceased blacks and not even counting the ones that were k!lled on the Islands, and in South America (mainly Brazil) or the 70 million + Native Americans. A black man never stuck a Jew in a gas chamber, so why are they oppressing us in this country and Israel, and at the same time asking for our sympathy for a false Holocaust? Also the DNA test proved that only 1% of the people that claim Jews on earth have genes similar to the original inhabitants of Israel? I wonder why... Check the links in the signature. I'm not anti-semitic, just anti-lies.... too many lies in history got people brainwashed. I have 100% proof of everything I said.

(^^^Holocaust?^^^)

"A special and unique relationship to Jews"

When we were working in Chicago, we had numerous rent strikes on the West Side, and it was unfortunately true that, in most instances, the persons we had to conduct these strikes against were Jewish landlords. There was a time when the West Side of Chicago was a Jewish ghetto, and when the Jewish community started moving out into other areas, they still owned the property there, and all of the problems of the landlord came into being.

We were living in a slum apartment owned by a Jew and a number of others, and we had to have a rent strike. We were paying $94 for four run-down, shabby rooms, and we would go out on our open housing marches on Gage Park and other places and we discovered that whites with five sanitary, nice, new rooms, apartments with five rooms, were paying only $78 a month. We were paying 20 percent tax.

The Negro ends up paying a color tax, and this has happened in instances where Negroes actually confronted Jews as the landlord or the storekeeper. The irrational statements that have been made are the result of these confrontations. - Martin Luther King

Clayborne Carson, ed., The Autobiography of Martin Luther King, Jr. (New York: Warner Books, 1998), p. 309.

One of their own telling the truth...

Rabbi Marc Lee Raphael
"Jews also took an active part in the Dutch colonial slave trade; indeed, the bylaws of the Recife and Mauricia congregations (1648) included an imposta (Jewish tax) of five soldos for each Negro slave a Brazilian Jew purchased from the West Indies Company. Slave auctions were postponed if they fell on a Jewish holiday. In Curacao in the seventeenth century, as well as in the British colonies of Barbados and Jamaica in the eighteenth century, Jewish merchants played a major role in the slave trade. In fact, in all the American colonies, whether French (Martinique), British, or Dutch, Jewish merchants frequently dominated.

"This was no less true on the North American mainland, where during the eighteenth century Jews participated in the 'triangular trade' that brought slaves from Africa to the West Indies and there exchanged them for molasses, which in turn was taken to New England and converted into rum for sale in Africa. Isaac Da Costa of Charleston in the 1750's, David Franks of Philadelphia in the 1760's, and Aaron Lopez of Newport in the late 1760's and early 1770's dominated Jewish slave trading on the American continent."

Michael Richards???!!! Let's see what his ancestor has to say, on one the most so-called greatest Jewish philosphers of their history.

Moses Maimonides

The Encyclopedia of the Jewish Religion refers to Moses Maimonides as "the symbol of the pure and orthodox faith." His Guide to the Perplexed is considered the greatest work of Jewish religious philosophy, but his view of Blacks was Hitlerian:

"[T]he Negroes found in the remote South, and those who resemble them from among them that are with us in these climes. The status of those is like that of irrational animals. To my mind they do not have the rank of men, but have among the beings a rank lower than the rank of man but higher than the rank of apes. For they have the external shape and lineaments of a man and a faculty of discernment that is superior to that of the apes."

(^^^Hard to answer holocaust questions^^^)

Am I racist for pointing out the truth? to find out how Jews in Israel treat black folks TODAY AS WE SPEAK.

Do I hate Jews, NO, I just know the truth...and I see a lot of people don't.

Who are the real people of the bible? Watch this, it's undeniable, undisputable, and cannot be challenge...

Learn something brother, do your research, and stop believing everything they teach you in school, on TV, and newspapers. I'm just keeping it real. I'm not the one starting or fueling fires... I'm just showing you that one exists.

"I believe in the brotherhood of man, all men, but I don’t believe in brotherhood with anybody who doesn’t want brotherhood with me. I believe in treating people right, but I’m not going to waste my time trying to treat somebody right who doesn’t know how to return the treatment." - Malcom X

Wake Up! :D

Edit:

Last edited by King Juels; 10-24-2007 at 11:03 PM..
 10-24-2007, 11:21 PM         #133
sykoj0e  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CrunkPopeye2 said:
stay in your place whitey and enjoy rap and the NBA that we provide u with
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO
 10 years ago '04        #134
YingYangTwinS 
space
space
$1,523 | Props total: 3 3
no homo @ that tupac pic
 10-24-2007, 11:50 PM         #135
BIG POPPA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darealness818 said:
:applause::applause: seriously wha da fuc has pac done for black people? its kinda stupid dat people make him out to be a revolutionary n all dat bullshyt...all he gave a fuc about was makin $$$$ n he wasnt a real thug!!!i dont care what ya say its a fact dat he neva lived his lyrics....f up out of here wit dat
hate given yo i should slap the sh*t outta you yo
actually get to know a person instead of just listening to the lyrics/media
have you watched any of those pac documentarties on how he grew up
pac was a good dude
fu*k it you do the research
 10-24-2007, 11:55 PM         #136
BIG POPPA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 danny said:
99.9% of the posters in this thread are all ignorant.

First of all, black people didn't have it HALF as bad as the Irish. Before anyone starts throwing up the "race" bullsh*t, I am black as well as Irish so I have the worst of both worlds. Don't come in here saying "Oh, we had hundreds of years of slavery and we deserve to have the world handed to us because of the people in the past." That was the past. You don't see any formal slavery around America, do you? No, you do not. The Irish had it a lot worse than black people ever did so stop your whining. Another thing, no one owes us black people anything. Maybe the ignorant black people should stop being such n i g g e r s and go get a job, become part of society instead of always lashing out, k!lling, stealing, etc. People give respect when respect is given. If you feel people don't respect you that probably means you're disrespectful.

Also, "Doc D," if we ever had a "race war," black people would most likely lose. Not because we can't f!ght, stab someone, or fire a weapon, but because the fact that the military is predominantly owned and operated by white people. Have you ever tried f!ghting an AK-47 with a heat-seeking missile or a tank? Didn't think so. Maybe you should rethink your views on the world and life and try to improve society rather than being a n i g g e r and destroying it.
please just shut up
life would be much better if them white people would stop being greedy money hungry bi*ches
we spending billions in a month over a war we dont know why we f!ghting for
that money could be given to some struggling family in the ghetto
 10-25-2007, 12:13 AM         #137
yanboyz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats fu*kED UP MAN
who ever did that sh*t k!ll THAT MOTHERFUKER
thats sum disrespectful sh*t... why would anyone do that?? let the man rest in peace
ill clap dat motherfuker if i c that sh*t happenin

2PAC 4 LIFE
 10 years ago '06        #138
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 wetseandon said:
what does where u from got to do with it. Pac aint rep one little city. He represented the struggle black people face all across the world not just the U.S. He gave us the ambition to achieve something in a world that dont give us sh*t about us. Do your research and go get ya mind right. Talking about marin city stand up like a tv host but you from central Ill. Like u aint supposed like pac if you from ny. u a stupid motherfu*ker.
Marin city born over here....
 10 years ago '07        #139
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,031 | Props total: 3314 3314
 kpdawg2006 said:
outta control...im bout to put a kkk hat on the lincoln memorial n see how people like it
That aint gon do nutting but just state the obvious...try again
 10 years ago '07        #140
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,031 | Props total: 3314 3314
 a_ruff24 said:
im startin a fu*kin riot tomorrow
*picks up a chair to throw it, then puts it down* why bother, it won't get us anywhere...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago