most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #101
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 dmunson318 said:
ms lady us n*ggas will never win a race war. they got control of the military, police all that good sh*t and all we got is n*ggas who will k!ll each other before the war begins. think about it. we will be late for the f!ght because we gotta get them fresh new boots to match our fatigues, then we gotta get haircuts, dreded and all that good sh*t, plus u know n*ggas will have to tatted up repping who they f!ghting for. n*ggas will f!ght each other before they f!ght someone else. somebodies gonna try to cut in line then u gonna hear southside crips and all hell is gonna break loose and u know what the whites folks is gonna say! told u we wasnt gonna have to f!ght lets go home.
And that is what these n*ggas need to start realizing
 10-24-2007, 04:47 PM         #102
boncho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
peace, its all i got ............. not kz,
 10 years ago '05        #103
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
But in regards of the military, you still have to keep in mind where they go when they recruiting for there precious army.

They go to the all black poverty stricken areas... I doubt most of the blacks enlisted in the service will f!ght against there own, they may even help out...who knows..
 10 years ago '05        #104
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 MeziaaL said:
But in regards of the military, you still have to keep in mind where they go when they recruiting for there precious army.

They go to the all black poverty stricken areas... I doubt most of the blacks enlisted in the service will f!ght against there own, they may even help out...who knows..

no majority wont f!ght against their own, but u have some that will f!ght for what they think is right. alot of what people dont know is that down south there's alot of small white towns too, so they shoot for those areas too as well the poverty strictin spots. black people never come together 100% in nothing. football u got bi*ch a.ss n*ggas like t.o crying, n*ggas like pacman jones and tank johnson who stay in trouble, then in b-ball a.i(which is my boy) who showcases all his ice and dumb n*ggas like ron artest. all these cats are making all this money and don't wanna play in between simple guidelines. n*ggas don't wanna appreciate their blessings i aint even about to get on the rappers because they are the worst. why won't they just sit down somewhere and make that fu*king money so we can take over and be team owners, so mu fu*kas will bank at bob johnsons trust n stead of jp morgan chase n sh*t. im not trying to f!ght beside no n*gga that im gonna have watch my own back for because of his selfishness or stupidity. u throw a plan in a group of white boys face they take that sh*t and run with it while we just throw sh*t to the side like it's nothing.
 10 years ago '05        #105
Opm 
space
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 0 0
 jake_starrz said:
whiteboys need to be checked real quick. they getting outta control with this noose sh*t.

i bet its a bunch of blacks doing it
 10-24-2007, 06:01 PM         #106
mr.hades  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
How DO WE KNOW THEY WERE BLACK? THEY COULD HAVE BEEN WHITE TOO! WHERE YOU INVOLVED WITH 2PAC'S death MOTHERfu*kER? GOD HELP YOU IF YOU WERE MOTHERfu*kER.

Calm down you silly prick.

The likely suspects were far from white...

Just like the ones that k!lled biggie were some 2pac groupies that were black and gay... and they were cops... just like you... lol

yeah, i said it...

youre a gay black cop...

lol

Last edited by mr.hades; 10-24-2007 at 06:02 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #107
DZ816 
space
space
space
$166 | Props total: 0 0
they hatin on pac man o man
 10-24-2007, 06:18 PM         #108
sykoj0e  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is considered terorism.. why arent we warring over that in this country. insted of fu*king with the middle east
 10-24-2007, 06:19 PM         #109
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
huh??? to those ppl sayin what if they was black???

im pretty sure they were white im about 99.9 percent sure they were white

and if they were black i would personally fly a plane into they fu*kin house
 10 years ago '05        #110
danny|M 7 heat pts
space
space
$36,267 | Props total: 2604 2604
99.9% of the posters in this thread are all ignorant.

First of all, black people didn't have it HALF as bad as the Irish. Before anyone starts throwing up the "race" bullsh*t, I am black as well as Irish so I have the worst of both worlds. Don't come in here saying "Oh, we had hundreds of years of slavery and we deserve to have the world handed to us because of the people in the past." That was the past. You don't see any formal slavery around America, do you? No, you do not. The Irish had it a lot worse than black people ever did so stop your whining. Another thing, no one owes us black people anything. Maybe the ignorant black people should stop being such n i g g e r s and go get a job, become part of society instead of always lashing out, k!lling, stealing, etc. People give respect when respect is given. If you feel people don't respect you that probably means you're disrespectful.

Also, "Doc D," if we ever had a "race war," black people would most likely lose. Not because we can't f!ght, stab someone, or fire a weapon, but because the fact that the military is predominantly owned and operated by white people. Have you ever tried f!ghting an AK-47 with a heat-seeking missile or a tank? Didn't think so. Maybe you should rethink your views on the world and life and try to improve society rather than being a n i g g e r and destroying it.
 10-24-2007, 06:57 PM         #111
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ i dont like u
 10-24-2007, 06:58 PM         #112
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 danny said:
99.9% of the posters in this thread are all ignorant.

First of all, black people didn't have it HALF as bad as the Irish. Before anyone starts throwing up the "race" bullsh*t, I am black as well as Irish so I have the worst of both worlds. Don't come in here saying "Oh, we had hundreds of years of slavery and we deserve to have the world handed to us because of the people in the past." That was the past. You don't see any formal slavery around America, do you? No, you do not. The Irish had it a lot worse than black people ever did so stop your whining. Another thing, no one owes us black people anything. Maybe the ignorant black people should stop being such n i g g e r s and go get a job, become part of society instead of always lashing out, k!lling, stealing, etc. People give respect when respect is given. If you feel people don't respect you that probably means you're disrespectful.

Also, "Doc D," if we ever had a "race war," black people would most likely lose. Not because we can't f!ght, stab someone, or fire a weapon, but because the fact that the military is predominantly owned and operated by white people. Have you ever tried f!ghting an AK-47 with a heat-seeking missile or a tank? Didn't think so. Maybe you should rethink your views on the world and life and try to improve society rather than being a n i g g e r and destroying it.

what the fu*k are you talking about nobody mentioned slavery or anything and bad as the irish get the fu*k out of here with that sh*t.

first they say jewish had it worser cause oh im a jewish person then its oh irish had it worser because im irish just shut the fu*k up and read the the discussion nowhere did anyone mention anything about slavery.

having sh*t to do with tupac having a noose hung around his neck.

Last edited by Birdmane; 10-24-2007 at 07:00 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #113
danny|M 7 heat pts
space
space
$36,267 | Props total: 2604 2604
 AlexG1989 said:
^^^ i dont like u
Ask me if I care.

Birdmane said:
what the fu*k are you talking about nobody mentioned slavery or anything and bad as the irish get the fu*k out of here with that sh*t.

first they say jewish had it worser cause oh im a jewish person then its oh irish had it worser because im irish just shut the fu*k up and read the the discussion nowhere did anyone mention anything about slavery.

having sh*t to do with tupac having a noose hung around his neck.
Yes, someone did mention slavery. Reread through this thread and you shall find it.

Yes, the Jewish had it the worst, but black people weren't anywhere close to the Irish or Jewish so I don't see why people complain about slavery. It was in the past so no one owes any black person nowadays.
 10-24-2007, 07:56 PM         #114
R_U_Serious  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MAN THAT IS fu*kED UP

i speak for all intelligent white people when i say death TO THIS DISRESPECTFUL RACIST
 10 years ago '07        #115
michelleski495 
space
space
$3,024 | Props total: 1113 1113
 Doc D said:
bi*ch I just don't care, They fu*ked with my n*gga 2pac, 2Pac did nothing to white people and they do this sh*t to him because like my n*gga pac said "The white devils always gonna rule this world" WELLL fu*kKKKKK THE WORLD!!!! I can't take this anymore, I'm in Brooklyn right now getting mad about this sh*t, I called my n*ggaz and we are going to start the war of all wars. It's going to be a revolution and after the revolution is over, it's the after party and we ain't stopping til 6 in the morning motherfu*ker. This world ain't cool no more, some days I don't wanna be here..Damn I miss 2pac, I just wanna get away with him..
what u need to do i s get some fu*ken counseling...on the real.
 10 years ago '04        #116
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,778 | Props total: 56 56
:wow: white people on that part of memorial drive? i've never seen any white people on that part of memorial drive its hood over there , so whoever did that was bold 4real

Last edited by stay alert; 10-24-2007 at 08:19 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #117
wetseandon 
space
space
space
$162 | Props total: 0 0
Pac aint derserve that. I was just down in the A at the pac center. His statue is in the peace garden. Its mad peaceful over there its like a memorial to pac. I cant believe somebody did that. If u aint up on the impact pac had on this earth u aint real to me.
 10 years ago '05        #118
NNatic 
space
space
space
$745 | Props total: 114 114
 Doc D said:
fu*k YOU n*gga..fu*k YOU..I'M GONNA RIDE ON YO bi*ch a.ss WHEN I RIDE ON MY ENEMIES, I AIN'T A k!llA BUT DON'T PUSH ME, I SEE n*ggaS LIKE YOU TRYING TO BADMOUTH PAC FOR sh*t, n*gga IF IT WASN'T FOR PAC, MANY OF THESE n*ggaS WOULDN'T BE HOT, n*gga AND YOU FROM BROOKLYN?! AYO..WHERE YOU AT n*gga, I'M IN BROOKLYN TOO, WHEN I GET TO POPPING, n*ggaS ARE DONE, JEALOUS n*ggaS GET POPPED DAILY WHILE I REP MY n*gga MAKAVELI!!! n*gga IF I DIE 2NITE, n*gga LISTEN TO ME..ARE YOU AFRAID TO DIE...IS YA?..n*gga 3-57'S IN THE SKY, I AIN'T HAPPY HERE n*gga, fu*k THE WORLD. WHERE YOU AT n*gga? I'M OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW WITH MY LAPTOP!
This dude is faker than his girlfriends orgasm.. or boyfriend for that matter.

Seriously, this guys is just on here to make a scene.. and many of you are buying into it. let this moron go on his rants alone... he is totally lying out of his a.ss to get people rialed up.

Now that that is aside. RIP 2pac. that sucks that this happend... as a white man... it is sad to see this sh*t... we dont know what race did this , but we do know that some whites have been involved with some of the racism stories lately.

RIP 2Pac... hope they prosecute that bastard....
 10-24-2007, 08:28 PM         #119
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 danny said:
Ask me if I care.

Yes, someone did mention slavery. Reread through this thread and you shall find it.

Yes, the Jewish had it the worst, but black people weren't anywhere close to the Irish or Jewish so I don't see why people complain about slavery. It was in the past so no one owes any black person nowadays.
The irish ancestors might have gone through the potato famine in Ireland,and escaped to American to avoid starvation, and were met with discrimination by the English who preceded you, which lasted only a few years.

Nothing to compare to the horrors that the blacks suffered,followed by Jim Crow restrictions put on blacks as an outcome following slavery and civil war,went on far longer than the hardships that each group coming to America suffered.

Also your forgetting that not only were jews k!lled during the holocaust but so was blacks i would agree that the jews had it worser because they were more k!lled.

Buts thats because blacks during slavery were looked upon as property also african americans oppression lasted longer than the jewish oppresion.

Slavery was just blacks who were oppressed for a longer time the only reason more jews were k!lled during the holocaust is because there were more jews in germany than blacks pretty simple.

Buts its pretty retarded to compare atrocities then claim oh you should forget it ever happen and don't blame anyone for your actions crap.
 10-24-2007, 08:38 PM         #120
CrunkPopeye2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CapriattiTrill said:
Why is it alright for black people to be racist?
stay in your place whitey and enjoy rap and the NBA that we provide u with
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
241 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
95 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy