Oct 24 - Tupac Statue Vandalized, Noose Left Around Its Neck

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-24-2007, 03:44 PM         #81
OOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats some wack sh*t regardless who it was, black, white, mexican, people have no fu*kin respect,, or appreciation for art. 2pac was the sh*t, west coast 4 life, couldnt rest till i got that " thug life" tatted on my chest. RIp, they need to move that statue to the west.
 10-24-2007, 03:44 PM         #82
Calvo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adamsville4real said:
i didnt even know it was a tupac center here and its in metro atlanta. Thats a shame how it doesnt get promoted. The place were its at Stone mountain is known for KKK being out there.
yep, kkk was actually founded in stone mountain
 10 years ago '05        #83
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
man whatsup wit these follower a.ss n*ggas man

white boys need they a.sses beat for this sh*t
 10-24-2007, 03:56 PM         #84
BIG POPPA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
fyi blacks are wayyyy outnumbered.....

it would be up to the mexicans and whites

blacks would be gone in the first few days with the asians and arabians

no racist
the only threat i see is mexicans

whites i dont know playa
if ya fu*k wit us black we ruthless
 10-24-2007, 04:00 PM         #85
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some of y'all don't know that whites are 70% of the population including all the sell outs who think they white in america.

them sellouts definitely going to ride for whites then so many of us in prison we would give a good f!ght but unless we find a way to fly some Africans in we not going to win any type of race war.
 10 years ago '04        #86
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
& people are so quick to deny that racism still exist!! I remember they vandalized the Iron Fist in Detroit of Joe Lewis they threw all white paint on it. Scary racist crackers, I dont have nothin against white people, just those who violate the code.
 10 years ago '06        #87
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 Doc D said:
How DO WE KNOW THEY WERE BLACK? THEY COULD HAVE BEEN WHITE TOO! WHERE YOU INVOLVED WITH 2PAC'S death MOTHERfu*kER? GOD HELP YOU IF YOU WERE MOTHERfu*kER.
The motherfu*ker was a rapper. Your from NY anyways. I mean pac was born in NY but he repped Marin. Marin stand up.
 10 years ago '04        #88
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
Originally Posted by DallasTexas
fyi blacks are wayyyy outnumbered.....

it would be up to the mexicans and whites

blacks would be gone in the first few days with the asians and arabians

no racist
Yea we might be outnumbered but i kno for a dam fact if it came down to, alot of whites would become victims. The real Takeover would take place!
 10-24-2007, 04:15 PM         #89
Killa Kwamz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Guess they won because this is obviously doing what it was meant todo(raising the racial tension between us), breeding more prejudice because I got that feeling I had after watching rosewood where I feel like going out and kicking the first white persons a.ss I see.
 10 years ago '05        #90
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 mr.hades said:
how you know they were white?

They people that k!lled 2pac werent white.
And there was also threats to rappers and record lables...
They could have been black.

or mexican... or chinese for that matter.
Because they found his murderer right? :rolleyes:
 10 years ago '04        #91
jillas31 
space
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 25 25
Man..these white people are getting out of hand..We need to start a race war...let's just end this sh*t for real, every race vs race. I got the AR-15's, Mack 11 the sh*t don't end.
Yeah that'll do it...ignorant a.ss mother fu*kers is why this is happening...ignorant a.ss mother fu*kers like u
 10-24-2007, 04:29 PM         #92
TuJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sammyboi22 said:
retarded a.ss statement. Generalizing all white people as noose hanging racists.
actually he was only referring to racist white males being that he said "white boys" and "with nooses," not "all white people male or female irregardless of weather they do racist things with nooses or not."
 10 years ago '05        #93
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
a race war could be won on the black side vs whites....just think about all the guns that have been dumped in the neighborhoods and how easy these young black kids got them, and still have them....and there 'hood' mentalities, the way they k!lling each other, you think they give a fu*k about k!lling a white person? wouldn't even think twice about it lol...

now think about the strict a.ss gun laws around the country, there are probably more black kids with more then 1 illegal gun in one persons possession in the hood then there are legal guns in white america

guns>fist

They can do what they want trying to physically take down the urban areas in mass, because they wouldn;t do it with out a f!ght, trust.
 10 years ago '04        #94
jillas31 
space
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 25 25
fu*k Boxden...I'm done with ya'll....GROW up little kids

When are ya'll gonna learn????
 10 years ago '07        #95
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
if that had any shred of truth than the revolution would've began by now Mez. The common mentality is that white people = the establishment, and in the ghetto, people are afraid of that. we can talk the tough sh*t, threaten the tough sh*t, lash out from time to time, but that fear is tangible. we can type all day about how we ain't afraid of no crackers online, but we've already been trained.

hate to say it, but the revolution'll never happen, because we can't get organized powerfully enough to mobilize.
 10 years ago '05        #96
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 jumpman2304 said:

you guys act like you run sh*t and its almost sickening at times.

i love my black friends and defend them with everything, but ive had a lot of instances where i was disrespected just because of the fact that im white.

so now u know what a n*gga goes thru everyday disrepsected cuzz im black. just because im black im not supposed to know how to read! because im black im not supposed to know where the talk button is on a cell phone "u gotta press the lil talk button here" white people disrespected black people since u stole us from africa all the way to present day. fu*k how u feel about getting disrespected and join our band wagon cry baby. if u can grow up black in america u can do any damn thing.
 10-24-2007, 04:35 PM         #97
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whoever did it wanted these type of reactions

yall are playing right into it
 10 years ago '05        #98
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
 KeithHernandez said:
if that had any shred of truth than the revolution would've began by now Mez. The common mentality is that white people = the establishment, and in the ghetto, people are afraid of that. we can talk the tough sh*t, threaten the tough sh*t, lash out from time to time, but that fear is tangible. we can type all day about how we ain't afraid of no crackers online, but we've already been trained.

hate to say it, but the revolution'll never happen, because we can't get organized powerfully enough to mobilize.
You have some truth to that, but their minds are evolving, they are really starting to not give a fu*k. I don't know about where you live, but i know in boston shooting cops have became a trend. These kids are starting to really not give a fu*k, and if some military officials came in with guns trying to force them into despair, i definitely think that that would be the day they would f!ght together rather then each other.
 10-24-2007, 04:39 PM         #99
eNcrypTioN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats fu*ked up
 10 years ago '05        #100
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 MeziaaL said:
a race war could be won on the black side vs whites....just think about all the guns that have been dumped in the neighborhoods and how easy these young black kids got them, and still have them....and there 'hood' mentalities, the way they k!lling each other, you think they give a fu*k about k!lling a white person? wouldn't even think twice about it lol...

now think about the strict a.ss gun laws around the country, there are probably more black kids with more then 1 illegal gun in one persons possession in the hood then there are legal guns in white america

guns>fist

They can do what they want trying to physically take down the urban areas in mass, because they wouldn;t do it with out a f!ght, trust.
ms lady us n*ggas will never win a race war. they got control of the military, police all that good sh*t and all we got is n*ggas who will k!ll each other before the war begins. think about it. we will be late for the f!ght because we gotta get them fresh new boots to match our fatigues, then we gotta get haircuts, dreded and all that good sh*t, plus u know n*ggas will have to tatted up repping who they f!ghting for. n*ggas will f!ght each other before they f!ght someone else. somebodies gonna try to cut in line then u gonna hear southside crips and all hell is gonna break loose and u know what the whites folks is gonna say! told u we wasnt gonna have to f!ght lets go home.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago