Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-24-2007, 02:54 PM         #61
thecrownprince  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jumpman2304 said:
get the fu*k outta here....

most black people are so disrespectful towards the white race.

i def. do not agree whatsoever with this noose sh*t its fu*ked up, but fu*k.

you guys act like you run sh*t and its almost sickening at times.

i love my black friends and defend them with everything, but ive had a lot of instances where i was disrespected just because of the fact that im white.

im sure this will p!ss people off but everyone here is so afraid to speak there mind.
No this muthafu*ka did not say disrespectful. So now black people gotta respect white people? And ummm, when is our respect? We get no respect from the government, no respect from the justice system.

Quit cryin kuz u try to be Paul Wall and it ain't work; now u more like White Mike from Martin.
 10 years ago '04        #62
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1362 1362
biggies' statue did it.
 10 years ago '06        #63
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,538 | Props total: 31 31
 ddubb21 said:
^^ why are you here?
And he means in life
 10-24-2007, 02:58 PM         #64
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jumpman2304 said:
get the fu*k outta here....

most black people are so disrespectful towards the white race.

i def. do not agree whatsoever with this noose sh*t its fu*ked up, but fu*k.

you guys act like you run sh*t and its almost sickening at times.

i love my black friends and defend them with everything, but ive had a lot of instances where i was disrespected just because of the fact that im white.

im sure this will p!ss people off but everyone here is so afraid to speak there mind.
EXCUSE ME WHITE BOY? WHICH RACE HAD 500 YEARS OF SLAVERY? WHO'S MORE DISRESPECTFUL? fu*k YOU WHITE MAN, YOU DON'T SPEAK YOUR MIND, YOU SPEAK HATRED IN THE HEARTS OF EVERY THING YOU WROTE, bi*ch HEAVY IN THE GAME, I GOT MY CLOSET ROADDOGZ NEAR BY WITH murder IN THEIR EYES...PICTURE THIS WHITEBREAD, SO MUCH murder, YOU CAN'T SLEEP, BLOOD IN MY EYES WITH NO JOKES, THIS AIN'T NOTHING, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAID TO THEM, YOU'RE A TRICK TO THE GAME. WHERE YOU FROM HOMIE? I REP MY sh*t DAILY, POUND 2 POUND WITH MY n*ggaS WITH THE BAY OF THE STATUS OF GODAMN k!llER, IF A n*gga WAS A k!llER HE WAS A TRUE n*gga OF ALL n*ggaS, YOU UNDERSTAND ME WHITE BOY? DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I'LL r*pe EVERYTHING YOU LOVED, I DISRESPECT EVERYTHING YOU OWN FOR THE REVENGE OF MY FAMILY THAT WERE r*peD AND k!llED FOR NOTHING, I WILL WAKE UP SUSAN BY RAPING HER WITH MY BLACK c*ck IN HER a.ss WITHOUT ANY REMORSE, YOU WANNA KNOW WHY? BECAUSE I'M A fu*kING OUTLAW n*gga.
 10 years ago '05        #65
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 thecrownprince said:
No this muthafu*ka did not say disrespectful. So now black people gotta respect white people? And ummm, when is our respect? We get no respect from the government, no respect from the justice system.

Quit cryin kuz u try to be Paul Wall and it ain't work; now u more like White Mike from Martin.
 10-24-2007, 03:02 PM         #66
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sammyboi22 said:
What exactly did he do? Besides rap and write poems. I can name many many people who have done way more than him. Get off the dead mans d*ck.
HE MADE THE GAME MANE...fu*k I GOTTA RELAX BECAUSE MY HEART IS RACING..but he made everything you have seen, how the game was made, it was something that made FOR EVERYTHING YOU LOVED n*gga, IT WAS ALL THAT sh*t YOU SINCE THAT THE RAPPERS WERE AFRAID TO DO, THAT'S WHAT HE DID n*gga. THUG LIFE!!!
 10 years ago '05        #67
danlandskl 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,037 | Props total: 451 451
You mean a noose around the Montel Williams statue... I have officially concluded that there is no way that this could be a statue of 2pac...

But, the reality is that there is still a very large group of people who believe that this country is for "English speaking White Americans".

Now the question is whether or not all of the "intense" and "exclusive" media coverage available to anyone and everyone is helping people understand what's really goin on, or sensationalizing negative stereotypes and behaviors.
 10 years ago '06        #68
WigzBeenSplit 
space
space
$2,639 | Props total: 93 93
 10-24-2007, 03:06 PM         #69
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thecrownprince said:

THANK YOU n*gga THANK YOU, WE NEED TO GET THIS WHITE BOY, I'M SICK OF THIS, I WISH 2PAC WAS HERE BECAUSE HE WOULD HAVE BEEN THE LEADER OF ALL THIS sh*t, I JUST WANNA GET AWAY PAC!!
 10-24-2007, 03:08 PM         #70
Fire_Thief_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jake_starrz said:
whiteboys need to be checked real quick. they getting outta control with this noose sh*t.

racist a.ss mutha fu*ka shut yo damn mouth
 10-24-2007, 03:09 PM         #71
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WigzBeenSplit said:
Ayo you want it too? We can have this sh*t to a 30 pager quick with some victims. Plus who the hell is that? JESUS WAS A BLACK MAN n*gga, HIS SKIN WAS BRONZE! Where are my outlawz at? I need my n*ggas ASAP with no P as it's only me!
 10-24-2007, 03:13 PM         #72
Sleepy17  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props
 10-24-2007, 03:28 PM         #73
BIG POPPA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithHernandez said:
Thuuuug Liiiiife

[pic - click to view]

Doc D said:
LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING LITTLE n*gga AND WHAT YOU SHOWING ME IS BULLsh*t BECAUSE IT WAS A JOKE FROM A TOUR OF 1990 FROM THE DIGITAL UNDERGROUND TOUR. SECOND PAC WAS LOOKIN FINNNNNNEEEEE AS A MOTHERfu*kER IN IT, 2PAC WOULD BE nekkid ON STAGE AND I WOULDN'T EVEN CARE IF HIS d*ck HIT ME, I WOULD NEVER WASH MY FACE AGAIN! BUT WHERE ARE YOU AT n*gga, I GOT MY DELL LAPTOP OUTSIDE WALKING THROUGH BROOKLYN WHILE LISTENING TO 2PAC-fu*k THE WORLD. n*gga YOU AIN'T HARD TO FIND!
ya'l should know not to get this n*gga started
damn i didn't even know pac had a statue
but on some real sh*t that n*gga do deserve one
 10-24-2007, 03:29 PM         #74
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm white, and it's fu*ked up that white people have to go and ruin the white image for every white out there. It's bullsh*t. They need fu*kin' stomped out quick.
 10-24-2007, 03:31 PM         #75
mr.hades  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jake_starrz said:
whiteboys need to be checked real quick. they getting outta control with this noose sh*t.

how you know they were white?

They people that k!lled 2pac werent white.

And there was also threats to rappers and record lables...
They could have been black.

or mexican... or chinese for that matter.
 10 years ago '04        #76
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
white boy in the house!
 10 years ago '04        #77
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
its def fu*ked up what they did to that statue... rip pac
 10-24-2007, 03:39 PM         #78
t.dot.o  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RIP Tupac Shakur
 10-24-2007, 03:44 PM         #79
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jake_starrz said:
Why do you a.ssume it must be white people? Why couldn't it be a Mexican? Don't jump to conclusions til you have the facts.
 10-24-2007, 03:44 PM         #80
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr.hades said:
how you know they were white?

They people that k!lled 2pac werent white.

And there was also threats to rappers and record lables...
They could have been black.

or mexican... or chinese for that matter.
How DO WE KNOW THEY WERE BLACK? THEY COULD HAVE BEEN WHITE TOO! WHERE YOU INVOLVED WITH 2PAC'S death MOTHERfu*kER? GOD HELP YOU IF YOU WERE MOTHERfu*kER.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy