Oct 24 - Tupac Statue Vandalized, Noose Left Around Its Neck

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #21
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
^^there are plenty of racist black people too, let's not get into this argument

either way, thats real fu*ked up and i hope those dudes get caught because they will get torn up in jail
 10-24-2007, 01:09 PM         #22
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whats with these Noose sh*t?

what is up man
 10-24-2007, 01:10 PM         #23
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why do people always come on boxden and instead of commenting on the racist act that the article is about.

they comment on racist comments made by boxden members.
 10-24-2007, 01:40 PM         #24
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man..these white people are getting out of hand..We need to start a race war...let's just end this sh*t for real, every race vs race. I got the AR-15's, Mack 11 the sh*t don't end.
 10-24-2007, 01:44 PM         #25
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Danja2Society said:
A noose hung around the neck of the late legendary rapper Tupac's bronze statue in Atlanta this weekend.

It was one in a series of attacks on the Tupac Amaru Shaku rCenter for the Arts in recent days, according to the center's website.

Vandals defaced the building and left a noose around the statue's neck, ironically in the center's Peace Garden on Saturday (October 20). Early Monday morning (October 22) the statue was further damaged and plastered with handbills of rants referencing 9/11 and Hurricane Katrina. Some bills also had vague threats against record companies and rappers.

A male has been arrested in connection with the break-in, and is currently being held in custody. The DeKalb County Sheriff's Office is investigating this as a hate crime.

"We thank everyone for their prayers and support," Afeni Shakur, Tupac's mother, said via a statement. "Although our hearts are temporarily in pain, our spirits have already forgiven the perpetrators. Hate comes in all colors and genders therefore we will use this act of hate and ignorance to bring our community together and to pray for the healing of those who harbor such feelings. With God's guidance, the work of the Tupac Amaru Shakur Center for the Arts and Peace Garden will continue to positively impact and transform our community."

The Center is moving forward in the wake of the attacks, kicking off its 2nd Bi-Annual Film Screening with a re-dedication service of the Peace Garden on November 10. Film industry experts will form a panel after the service, all free to the public.

Donations to help the Tupac Amaru Shakur Center rebuild can be sent to:

TASF

5616 Memorial Drive

Stone Mountain, GA 30083

Money can also be sent online via or .

she is so amazing.

people are stupid n r jus trin to get attention
 10-24-2007, 01:47 PM         #26
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
Man..these white people are getting out of hand..We need to start a race war...let's just end this sh*t for real, every race vs race. I got the AR-15's, Mack 11 the sh*t don't end.
 10 years ago '04        #27
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,065 | Props total: 4826 4826
Whoa is all i can say bout this.. Tupac of All people.. Them Some brave White boyz.....

I Might go put a kkk hat on a Gearge Washington Statue... Ill see yall boyz in 15 Years..
 10-24-2007, 01:56 PM         #28
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bella420 said:
bi*ch I just don't care, They fu*ked with my n*gga 2pac, 2Pac did nothing to white people and they do this sh*t to him because like my n*gga pac said "The white devils always gonna rule this world" WELLL fu*kKKKKK THE WORLD!!!! I can't take this anymore, I'm in Brooklyn right now getting mad about this sh*t, I called my n*ggaz and we are going to start the war of all wars. It's going to be a revolution and after the revolution is over, it's the after party and we ain't stopping til 6 in the morning motherfu*ker. This world ain't cool no more, some days I don't wanna be here..Damn I miss 2pac, I just wanna get away with him..
 10-24-2007, 01:58 PM         #29
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
Whoa is all i can say bout this.. Tupac of All people.. Them Some brave White boyz.....

I Might go put a kkk hat on a Gearge Washington Statue... Ill see yall boyz in 15 Years..
Tupac of all people, we need to bring 2pac back with science, I miss him too much, it's not thug life anymore, I don't see my outlawz and my homies ain't calling. I don't even fu*king see the rose from the concrete! I WOKE UP SCREAMING fu*k THE WORLD!!!! I'M SICK OF ALL THESE n*ggaS MANE...I WOKE UP SCREAMING fu*k THE WORLD!!!
 10 years ago '06        #30
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 jake_starrz said:
whiteboys need to be checked real quick. they getting outta control with this noose sh*t.
retarded a.ss statement. Generalizing all white people as noose hanging racists.
 10-24-2007, 02:08 PM         #31
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sammyboi22 said:
retarded a.ss statement. Generalizing all white people as noose hanging racists.
Nah fu*k that, you guys were always jealous of 2pac, all he wanted to do was represent that thug life mane, WHO SHOT MY n*gga 2PAC SAM? WHO SHOT 2PAC?!!! I JUST WANNA KNOW!!!! 2PAC MANE......IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE JUST THUG LIFE n*gga.....BUT THEY SHOT PAC n*gga..THEY SHOT MY n*gga PAC!!
 10 years ago '06        #32
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 Doc D said:
Please try it. You wont get far. Way more whites than blacks in america. So better hope that your ignorant a.ss statement does not become a reality.
 10 years ago '05        #33
Shirow|M 
space
space
$5,476 | Props total: 0 0
 Doc D said:
bi*ch I just don't care, They fu*ked with my n*gga 2pac, 2Pac did nothing to white people and they do this sh*t to him because like my n*gga pac said "The white devils always gonna rule this world" WELLL fu*kKKKKK THE WORLD!!!! I can't take this anymore, I'm in Brooklyn right now getting mad about this sh*t, I called my n*ggaz and we are going to start the war of all wars. It's going to be a revolution and after the revolution is over, it's the after party and we ain't stopping til 6 in the morning motherfu*ker. This world ain't cool no more, some days I don't wanna be here..Damn I miss 2pac, I just wanna get away with him..

thats the gayest sh*t I ever heard anybody say regarding tupac
 10-24-2007, 02:17 PM         #34
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sammyboi22 said:
Please try it. You wont get far. Way more whites than blacks in america. So better hope that your ignorant a.ss statement does not become a reality.
HAVE YOU FORGOT MY n*ggaS IN AFRICA?!! HAVE YOU FORGOT THAT n*ggaS IN AFRICA f!ght WHILE LISTENING TO 2PAC? DO YOU REALIZE WE CAN BRING THE PAIN FROM THE HOUSE OF PAIN WHILE GETTING n*ggaS ON THAT BOAT TO AMERICA WITH AK-47S AND sh*t MANE?!!!! DAMN
n*ggaS GET HOT WHEN I HIT THE BLOCK, IF I DIE 2NITE!!!!
 10 years ago '05        #35
Fauby 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,905 | Props total: 3489 3489
yes there is alot of black racists but u dont see them going around hanging nooses and sh*t or w/e against white people now do ya? atleast if there gonna do something they'll say it to the white peoples face and not try to hang sh*t everywhere........Racist people should get life in jail....only way were gonna stop racism
 10 years ago '04        #36
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2845 2845
We need to get Plies in this mothafu*ka so he can set em straight!!
 10 years ago '05        #37
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Doc D you're a dumb-ass, here's some props.

Some of these white kids are going too far putting a noose around 2Pac's statue's neck, wtf did 2Pac do to white people?
 10-24-2007, 02:20 PM         #38
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GameTight05 said:

thats the gayest sh*t I ever heard anybody say regarding tupac
And PLEASE quote that so you motherfu*kers understand how angry I am right now. Tupac has done so much and people do sh*t like this to him? Yes I am Alive and missing you 2pac, I wish we could get away forever because this world is too cold pac..it's too cold..I WANT THAT THUG PASSION IN ME PAC!!!
 10 years ago '04        #39
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2845 2845
 JaiMega said:
Doc D you're a dumb-ass, here's some props.

Some of these white kids are going too far putting a noose around 2Pac's statue's neck, wtf did 2Pac do to white people?
word.. 2pac even had s3x with white woman
 10 years ago '07        #40
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
i guess it makes sense for 2pac to have a statue.. Columbus got one... people are always getting honored for no real reason.
Does the insignia at the foot of the statue read "Ride on my enemiiiiiieeees... Hennesseeeeey.... adversaryyyyy...."

fu*k pac.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
111 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy