Oct 24 - Tupac Statue Vandalized, Noose Left Around Its Neck

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #321
wetseandon 
space
space
space
$162 | Props total: 0 0
that dude completely lost this debate. He should have just kept his mouth shut.
 10-29-2007, 04:19 PM         #322
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=wetseandon;10738476]
 jataylorlfc said:

you sure no how twist peoples words around. Did i say again going off on tangents and calling people gay. Or again calling people gay? But thats what u've been doing the whole time.

Of course we wont.. the first suspect that they found was black.. But after I had the experience of being falsely imprisoned by the Dekalb County Police Dept I know we will never find out who really did it.
"and calling people gay" again if u went 2 school u would know how 2 type a sentence properly without it being misleading.

so no i wasnt twisting your words as they were already twisted enough.

and ive stayed on topic throughout, wheras you havent, and talking about staying on the topic of the noose, i never went of topic originally, it was you who said the rwandan civil war was caused by white people, and that people died at a higher rate than in the holocaust, or did u choose 2 forget that, i will now wait 4 ur next post where you will steer clear of everything i have typed and probably call me a racist or say because im not from your country i dont know about it, i do. i just dont have bias like you.

maybe this is the root of it all, did u get r*ped in a cell or sumit laddo?
 10-29-2007, 04:20 PM         #323
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=Face3Stacks;10738549]
 wetseandon said:

you stay near Dekalb county :banghead: get outta the woods and you might meet intelligent non racist folks:rolleyes:
its like they feed off racism, vampires of hate
 10-29-2007, 04:31 PM         #324
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
wtf we weren't discussing the term free person of color we were discussing person of color and the way Americans define the word and under that definition im right.

look dude im done arguing with you because obviously you have been proved wrong that the term person of color is not seen as a derogatory term in america and that white Americans don't consider themselves a person of color.

and fact of life in america the word coloured isn't used by me or a vast majority but when used it is not referring to whites.

and it is not seen as a derogatory term unless a white is saying in a negative way.

so like i said you need to come to america and educate all these people who use the term and all the white Americans that don't consider themselves coloured.

but until then im right and your wrong.

here is America's definition no where does it mention racist or even derogatory toward whites.

here is where i guess your from.

basically what you are trying to do is use the same definition Europeans use for the word.

which is retarded.
in that exact same post it says coloured is considered offensive, but 1 group uses it and this therefore deletes the segratational values invested in the word, and read again it says it is considered offensive in the uk AS IT IS in the us

no i havent been proved wrong again 4 the last fu*king time i stated coloured is a racist term, u were the 1 who started saying all white people consider themselves non-coloured with your little fu*kbudy saying "he hates black ppl" in a meagre attempt 2 make me look like a racist.

"and fact of life in america the word coloured isn't used by me or a vast majority but when used it is not referring to whites." WHAT? that has been my point throughout, it is an obsolete word...and u were the 1 who first used it in this thread ur undoing yourself here.

after reading ur posts na, i wouldnt want 2 intoxicate myself with such ignorance, i mean i knew theyre were alot of ignorant ppl in america but not knowing the word coloured is offensive....jesus. and before you say its because i dont live there, many yanks know its offensive, i mean even family guy took the p!ss out of it, "the word coloured still flies down there" menaing it doesnt in america. and 2 say that people still use it is the same as saying ppl still use the word negro, it doesnt defer from the offensive and derogatory nature of the word.

europeans? no they dont all use english terms u moron.

and in terms of "american english" = retard english, seeing as u cited the usage of the english dictionary
 10-29-2007, 04:32 PM         #325
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
o and westadon could u contribute anything worthwhile other than being birdmans cheerleader dumb c*nt
 10-29-2007, 04:34 PM         #326
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
he want im done arguing with him he will just talk about how he knows more about Americans in a foreign country.

but if i suggested i knew about soccer in england why they shouldn't use the term football he would get pissed.

i know the topic is about pac and the noose but i just got tired of someone from a foreign country trying to tell me more about the people i come in contact with everyday.

because he reads a fu*king dictionary in his country and thinks it the same definition for all countries.
he want im done arguing with him- after a few reads i understood ur caveman talk, and so this is my last post in this thread

but youd have noway of making any argument whatsover as the game is played with the foot wheras am. football is played with the hands.-again retarded.

says the wanker who says he knows what every white american is thinking

and btw its coloured, not colored in a bit lads have fun quarreling amongst yourselfs.
 10 years ago '05        #327
Opm 
space
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 0 0
 Doc D said:
Man..these white people are getting out of hand..We need to start a race war...let's just end this sh*t for real, every race vs race. I got the AR-15's, Mack 11 the sh*t don't end.

whites got the nukes
 10-29-2007, 05:56 PM         #328
YoungGuru'07  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jake_starrz said:
whiteboys need to be checked real quick. they getting outta control with this noose sh*t.
 10-29-2007, 09:40 PM         #329
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
wait a minute your not black ,your not white but you use the word n*gga more than any person on this whole site:wow::wow::wow: and you called me racist lol.

how in the hell can you preach integration and all races holding hangs singing together when your calling us n*gga at the same time :banghead::banghead::banghead:.
where did I preach integration??show me I'll wait

so if I'm not black I must be white?? there's no other race in the world huh dummy when in fact I said "I never said I'm black" DOES THAT MEAN I'M NOT BLACK NO IT MEANS I NEVER SAID I WAS:banghead::banghead:now bring somethin to the tablelil n*gga and stop talkin in fu*ki crcles. cause you scared of the white man and gotta bi*ch about it on BX?

Last edited by Face3Stacks; 10-29-2007 at 09:41 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #330
PC5000 
space
space
$320 | Props total: 0 0
Crazy. RIP Pac. fu** those racist pricks.
 10 years ago '04        #331
MeDoUbLeZ 
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 0 0
Messed up sh*t.
 10-30-2007, 01:36 PM         #332
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Face3Stacks said:
where did I preach integration??show me I'll wait

so if I'm not black I must be white?? there's no other race in the world huh dummy when in fact I said "I never said I'm black" DOES THAT MEAN I'M NOT BLACK NO IT MEANS I NEVER SAID I WAS:banghead::banghead:now bring somethin to the tablelil n*gga and stop talkin in fu*ki crcles. cause you scared of the white man and gotta bi*ch about it on BX?
what the fu*k who cares if you never said you was black either you fu*king is or you ain't and of course there other races in the world.

but if you ain't black who the fu*k are you to be calling anybody n*gga more than any black person on this site.

every fu*king time i bring more sh*t to the table than you can fu*k with fact is you think to fu*king slow to fu*k with me you jump into debates and don't debate the sh*t i say just bi*ch about one fu*king word.

you never heard me say im scared of sh*t im just not going to let some racist f*g**t who doesn't know what race he is,tell me what racism is or isn't.

you on here preaching like an ignorant mixed up confused martin luther king about get in the real world and you will see that there isn't that many racist out here.

when you on the computer calling people n*gga and not even black thats shows how fu*king confused you are.

thats like me telling a white boy listen cracker there is some nice black people out here you just got to get out and see it for yourself ok cracker.

you denied you was white you now trying to use some cop out about oh i never typed i was black bi*ch please what are you scared to admit your not black or that you is black.

and if you scared to admit that your black than sh*t your more brainwashed than Clarence Thomas(google him because i know racist f*g**ts don't know sh*t important).

I can't believe you got the fu*king nerve to tell black people that there isn't any racist f*g**ts when you are one gtfoh you pretending to be black bi*ch.

Last edited by Birdmane; 10-30-2007 at 01:39 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #333
wetseandon 
space
space
space
[QUOTE=Face3Stacks;10738717]
 wetseandon said:

oh so you know what it is. I lived in SC for a year and left them fu*kers are racist towards every1. hell them white dudes don't even like white people if they ain't from the south.
Its not even about north and south. police will do the same thing up here too. thats why it didnt shock me.
 11-07-2007, 04:52 PM         #334
LearnToSpell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HAHA a black guy did it HAHA
 11-07-2007, 05:23 PM         #335
Los Cereablos  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the irony on this thread is golden.
 11-07-2007, 05:56 PM         #336
ARbz1353  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmaoooooooooo this thread = owned
 10 years ago '05        #337
wetseandon 
space
space
space
 wetseandon said:

Of course we wont.. the first suspect that they found was black..
^^ thats where I said this.. doesn't change none of the statements I made..
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago