Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-29-2007, 01:05 PM         #301
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=wetseandon;10737999]
 jataylorlfc said:
LMAO

its like an indian telling a chinese man his chinese is flawed

^true and its just like a European telling an African American what he experiences in the US...
ur actually that bothered u traipsed back 2 find that quote

and no its not, im not telling you what ur experiences are at all, im saying coloured is an obsolete and racist term, i thought everyone knew that

its more like saying what the majority of a race feels (i.e. birdman saying the majority of white people think of themselves as not being coloured)
 10-29-2007, 01:06 PM         #302
thecrownprince  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, after reading all this I need me a blunt....

But the whole issue is that SOMEBODY put a noose around astatue of Pac. Regardless of what he did or what he didn't do, it was a statue on the grounds of a museum so in my eyes, it's disrespectful. As far as WHO, it could have been some blacks that did it. Nooses (not saying that they weren't used elsewhere or throughout history) in America are asymbol of death and oppresive days for African Americans, so in all likelyhood, they weren't black.

as far as the whole racism thing, yea, watch CNN sometimes they do used the word "colored" still when refering to African-Americans. It's about as dead as zzzzzz is.
 10-29-2007, 01:06 PM         #303
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
every post i make, deconstructing your weird little views,u change what u were talking about, just accept it im right. move on.
 10-29-2007, 01:09 PM         #304
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thecrownprince said:
Damn, after reading all this I need me a blunt....

But the whole issue is that SOMEBODY put a noose around astatue of Pac. Regardless of what he did or what he didn't do, it was a statue on the grounds of a museum so in my eyes, it's disrespectful. As far as WHO, it could have been some blacks that did it. Nooses (not saying that they weren't used elsewhere or throughout history) in America are asymbol of death and oppresive days for African Americans, so in all likelyhood, they weren't black.

as far as the whole racism thing, yea, watch CNN sometimes they do used the word "colored" still when refering to African-Americans. It's about as dead as zzzzzz is.
but if theyre only referring to african americans then they are not using the word coloured for its original purpose, that being my point. but again the word coloured is racist. do u not agree?
 10-29-2007, 01:16 PM         #305
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
ranting and raving, on a keyboard? not possible.

look again i answered the points u made in your post.

the sad thing is you care what they think dont u?

of course its racist to separate one race from all others, how hard is it for your pitiful brain 2 grasp that? when "they" dont again ur making a.ssumptions for an enrite race of which you are not a part of. its like me saying all asian people hate tuesdays, how the fu*k would i know?

you dont know "what the hell im talking" and yet u say youve outsmarted me no u never did.

your basic argument so far is that years ago people were still using the word coloured and that u know what the majority of white people think

o and dumb a.ss is 2 words....

so if whites in america think that way (which of course u would know being a black man, knowing how every white person in america thinks) then its not racist? u keep going with that u silly little c*nt.

ive stuck with my comments throughout and havent required to invent silly situations 2 back my argument up, which will never occur(e.g. if there was a sign saying coloureds only.....LMAO!)

the bottom line of my argument is that using the word coloured to refer to everyone other than whites is racist, as it separates the white race from every other race.

na its jataylorlfc 1-0 the racist within
but aren't you making a.ssumptions about what whites in America consider themselves when i have been around whites in America longer than you.

seen it on television thousands of times when someone would refer to people of color and they was referring to other races outside of the white race.

your trying to tell me that all those times when a white person allowed someone of another race to refer to them as someone who was not coloured they was allowing racism to happen to them.

i already agreed with you that whites are coloured but i have never and i mean never heard a white person in America consider themselves coloured.

which was my reason for giving those ex. because hypothetically if they were to happen i'd be right and thats why you try to dismiss them because you know that i would be right.

its crazy how you take ex. and blow them out of proportion make a big deal about it i.e well i don't ask my mixed friends what race they are.

well neither do i jack a.ss but don't people get into agruments yes and when my mixed friend got into a disagreement and the person called him a mixed up bi*ch now explain to me why he got mad.

its not like that was the worse thing the guy said he got mad because he doesn't allow anyone to refer to him as anything but black.

which showcases my point people don't consider themselves what they are is thats my fault fu*k no so why are you trying to blame me for it dip sh*t.

maybe you should come to America and call geraldo and bill o'rielly racist ,cnn racist for allowing people to refer to other races besides whites coloured or a person of color.

its time for you to wake the fu*k up and realize there are different people in this country besides foreign fu*ks and they don't think the same as you and consider themselves as the same as you do.

here is a bunch of links were people are referring to someone as a person of color and white people are no where mentioned.

maybe you should come to america and change the way things are but until you do that its still usa 1 -foriegn pussies 0.

look at the difference of the definition between america and other countries

these comments on this site prove what i am saying is right.

im sorry but for you to think that you know more about a country than someone who lives in it is ridiculously and retarded.

"I think he was doing it because he could, and I was the only person of color there, and it was useful for him in inciting his audience," said Sidarth, who videotaped the event for the Webb campaign. "I was annoyed he would use my race in a political context."

i'll stop here i proved my point.

Last edited by Birdmane; 10-29-2007 at 01:24 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #306
wetseandon 
space
space
space
$162 | Props total: 0 0
[QUOTE=jataylorlfc;10738042]
 wetseandon said:

ur actually that bothered u traipsed back 2 find that quote

and no its not, im not telling you what ur experiences are at all, im saying coloured is an obsolete and racist term, i thought everyone knew that

its more like saying what the majority of a race feels (i.e. birdman saying the majority of white people think of themselves as not being coloured)
who gives a fu*k about the word colored. This is a discussion about a noose being hung around a statue of Tupac. Because someone used the word people of color which is used by the NAACP and many other people u turned into a discussion about that word. So what white people created the word to distinguish themselves from non-whites. It went from zzzzzz to negro to colored to black to african american. So in those days being called colored was better then being called a zzzzzz. Now some people use the term as a form of unity amongst non-whites which kinda of destroys the original purpose of the word. So if a person uses that term are they siding with the racists who created it.. No..

But this about what they did to Pac's statue...
 10-29-2007, 01:30 PM         #307
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and? for all those links u got from google does it deviate from my original point that the term coloured is racist? no. because it is simple as. you can show me post after post of people who are either racist or simply ignorant but it doesnt change the fact that coloured is a racist term, again i dont see whats so hard to understand about that.

and no all youve proved is some ppl still use the word (including yourself) use the term, you said the vast majority of white people still use the term. prove that.

and from your own source:
The term colored in particular (along with Negro) has fallen out of popular usage in the United States over the last third of the 20th century, and is now archaic and potentially derogatory
The term "Free Persons of Colour" first appeared during colonial times (1600-1800's). It was applied to a variety of ethnic people, to include Black, Native American, Portuguese, Sephardic Jews, Greeks, Romanians, Moors, Arabs, India Indians* and Pakistanis
so greeks are black then along with jews,romanians and moors people etc. etc.
 10-29-2007, 01:36 PM         #308
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=wetseandon;10738192]
 jataylorlfc said:

who gives a fu*k about the word colored. This is a discussion about a noose being hung around a statue of Tupac. Because someone used the word people of color which is used by the NAACP and many other people u turned into a discussion about that word. So what white people created the word to distinguish themselves from non-whites. It went from zzzzzz to negro to colored to black to african american. So in those days being called colored was better then being called a zzzzzz. Now some people use the term as a form of unity amongst non-whites which kinda of destroys the original purpose of the word. So if a person uses that term are they siding with the racists who created it.. No..

But this about what they did to Pac's statue...
no i didnt i pointed out it was racist and others (u 2 boyfriends) said it isnt.

the original use of the word was seen as more polite than negro yes but was not first coined by blacks it was still a derogatory term.

The term "colored" appeared in North America during the colonial era. A "colored" man halted a runaway carriage that was carrying President John Tyler on March 4, 1844. In 1863, the War Department established the "Bureau of Colored Troops." The first twelve Census counts in the U.S. enumerated "colored" people, who totaled nine million in 1900. The Census counts of 1910–1960 enumerated "negroes."
maybe not deliberately but it is still a racist term which encourages segregation,maybe u believe that is right

yes as i noticed how much u contributed 2 that debate.
 10-29-2007, 01:49 PM         #309
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
when will you learn that when a grown man and a foreign fu*k is talking uneducated f*g**ts who claim to be black should stay out of it.
you guys been f!ghting about this for 3 days..how long y'all been fu*kin

show me where I said I was black?? I'll wait f*g**t.
 10 years ago '05        #310
wetseandon 
space
space
space
[QUOTE=jataylorlfc;10738234]
 wetseandon said:

no i didnt i pointed out it was racist and others (u 2 boyfriends) said it isnt.

the original use of the word was seen as more polite than negro yes but was not first coined by blacks it was still a derogatory term.

maybe not deliberately but it is still a racist term which encourages segregation,maybe u believe that is right

yes as i noticed how much u contributed 2 that debate.
^again going off on tangents and calling people gay.
Also a.ssuming what people believe is right.

This just distracts us from what really happened. I hope we find whoever did that to Pac..
 10-29-2007, 01:56 PM         #311
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=wetseandon;10738349]
 jataylorlfc said:

^again going off on tangents and calling people gay.
Also a.ssuming what people believe is right.

This just distracts us from what really happened. I hope we find whoever did that to Pac..
what do u mean "again" i havent called you gay before, or is it just a regualr occourance 4 u?

they havent even found who k!lled him yet id be suprised if we find out who the culprit of this is any time soon.
 10 years ago '05        #312
wetseandon 
space
space
space
[QUOTE=jataylorlfc;10738382]
 wetseandon said:

what do u mean "again" i havent called you gay before, or is it just a regualr occourance 4 u?

they havent even found who k!lled him yet id be suprised if we find out who the culprit of this is any time soon.
you sure no how twist peoples words around. Did i say again going off on tangents and calling people gay. Or again calling people gay? But thats what u've been doing the whole time.

Of course we wont.. the first suspect that they found was black.. But after I had the experience of being falsely imprisoned by the Dekalb County Police Dept I know we will never find out who really did it.
 10-29-2007, 02:18 PM         #313
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=wetseandon;10738476]
 jataylorlfc said:

you sure no how twist peoples words around. Did i say again going off on tangents and calling people gay. Or again calling people gay? But thats what u've been doing the whole time.

Of course we wont.. the first suspect that they found was black.. But after I had the experience of being falsely imprisoned by the Dekalb County Police Dept I know we will never find out who really did it.
you stay near Dekalb county :banghead: get outta the woods and you might meet intelligent non racist folks:rolleyes:
 10-29-2007, 02:24 PM         #314
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jake_starrz said:
whiteboys need to be checked real quick. they getting outta control with this noose sh*t.
them crakkkas needa get dropped real quick.
 10 years ago '05        #315
wetseandon 
space
space
space
[QUOTE=Face3Stacks;10738549]
 wetseandon said:

you stay near Dekalb county :banghead: get outta the woods and you might meet intelligent non racist folks:rolleyes:
nah I actually live in NY. I was down there visiting family when it happened.
 10-29-2007, 02:42 PM         #316
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=wetseandon;10738656]
 Face3Stacks said:

nah I actually live in NY. I was down there visiting family when it happened.
oh so you know what it is. I lived in SC for a year and left them fu*kers are racist towards every1. hell them white dudes don't even like white people if they ain't from the south.
 10-29-2007, 02:47 PM         #317
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
and? for all those links u got from google does it deviate from my original point that the term coloured is racist? no. because it is simple as. you can show me post after post of people who are either racist or simply ignorant but it doesnt change the fact that coloured is a racist term, again i dont see whats so hard to understand about that.

and no all youve proved is some ppl still use the word (including yourself) use the term, you said the vast majority of white people still use the term. prove that.

and from your own source:

so greeks are black then along with jews,romanians and moors people etc. etc.
wtf we weren't discussing the term free person of color we were discussing person of color and the way Americans define the word and under that definition im right.

look dude im done arguing with you because obviously you have been proved wrong that the term person of color is not seen as a derogatory term in america and that white Americans don't consider themselves a person of color.

and fact of life in america the word coloured isn't used by me or a vast majority but when used it is not referring to whites.

and it is not seen as a derogatory term unless a white is saying in a negative way.

so like i said you need to come to america and educate all these people who use the term and all the white Americans that don't consider themselves coloured.

but until then im right and your wrong.

here is America's definition no where does it mention racist or even derogatory toward whites.

Colored is a North American euphemism once widely regarded as a polite description of black people (i.e., persons of sub-Saharan African ancestry; members of the "Negroid race"). It should not be confused with the more recent term people of color, which attempts to describe all "non-white peoples", not just blacks. The term colored in particular (along with Negro) has fallen out of popular usage in the United States over the last third of the 20th century, and is now archaic and potentially derogatory, except in certain narrow circumstances such as the name of the National a.ssociation for the Advancement of Colored People(NAACP)
here is where i guess your from.

In the United Kingdom, the term, spelled coloured, has the same meaning; today it is usually used only by older people and is often considered offensive, much as in North America, especially when used as a noun.

The term has also been used variously throughout the Commonwealth of Nations to refer to people from Africa, India, Pakistan, Australian Aborigines, Asians and Native Americans.
basically what you are trying to do is use the same definition Europeans use for the word.

which is retarded.
 10 years ago '05        #318
wetseandon 
space
space
space
^ maybe jataylorlfc will understand it this time..
 10-29-2007, 02:52 PM         #319
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Face3Stacks said:
you guys been f!ghting about this for 3 days..how long y'all been fu*kin

show me where I said I was black?? I'll wait f*g**t.
wait a minute your not black ,your not white but you use the word n*gga more than any person on this whole site:wow::wow::wow: and you called me racist lol.

how in the hell can you preach integration and all races holding hangs singing together when your calling us n*gga at the same time :banghead::banghead::banghead:.
 10-29-2007, 02:58 PM         #320
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wetseandon said:
^ maybe jataylorlfc will understand it this time..
he want im done arguing with him he will just talk about how he knows more about Americans in a foreign country.

but if i suggested i knew about soccer in england why they shouldn't use the term football he would get pissed.

i know the topic is about pac and the noose but i just got tired of someone from a foreign country trying to tell me more about the people i come in contact with everyday.

because he reads a fu*king dictionary in his country and thinks it the same definition for all countries.

Last edited by Birdmane; 10-29-2007 at 03:16 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
162 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now