Oct 24 - Tupac Statue Vandalized, Noose Left Around Its Neck

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #281
MenaceIISociety 
space
space
space
$316 | Props total: 0 0
shameless bastards.. ppl nowadays ..
 10-29-2007, 08:22 AM         #282
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
its not because you seem to think that the way Europe does things can compare to the way America does but it doesn't i don't know much about Europe but in America i heard stories were in the early 70's or late 60 they was still using the term no coloured allowed.

Many news organization use the term i've heard it on fox news by geraldo rivieria recently used it on the o'rielly factor to refer to who other races besides whites.

and if we conducted a poll on a website that doesn't know about our argument and the poll stated do white people consider themselves coloured.

i guarantee the majority would vote no its a fact of life in America maybe not in foreign countries but here whites consider themselves white and not coloured so when he uses that term he isn't agreeing with any nazi group.

also i guarantee the only other group of people that would be outraged was people that was against the racism of whites.
oh my fu*king god, how thick are u? or are u just trying 2 hold onto racism so much because it gives u something to moan about/shift the blame on2?

well then hes well past his death time and needs 2 fu*k off.

"if" how the fu*k do u know what white ppl think u racist c*nt, and no1 cares if white people consider themselves coloured (except u it seems) as they know it is a dated and useless term nowadays.

u garuntee it while if i was asked if i was coloured id say yes, im white.

i garuntee youll still be complaining about how white people stole your _____ in 50 years time.

everybody should be against the racism of whites

as they should the racism of blacks/hispanics/asians etc.

u just proved how racist you are.
 10-29-2007, 08:23 AM         #283
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LearnToSpell said:
who says white people did it? why not asians or "latinos"?
birdmane and all the other black power "activists"
 10 years ago '05        #284
wetseandon 
space
space
space
$162 | Props total: 0 0
 jataylorlfc said:
oh my fu*king god, how thick are u? or are u just trying 2 hold onto racism so much because it gives u something to moan about/shift the blame on2?

"if" how the fu*k do u know what white ppl think u racist c*nt, and no1 cares if white people consider themselves coloured (except u it seems) as they know it is a dated and useless term nowadays.

i garuntee youll still be complaining about how white people stole your _____ in 50 years time.

^ this guy must live in an imaginary world where everyone is actually treated equally....... come outside
 10-29-2007, 11:29 AM         #285
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no i live in a world where i dont ask my mixed race friends which race they would like 2 be known as

i live in a world where i dont make a.ssumptions on what an entire race classes themselves as

and most importantly i live a life where i dont explain my own inadequacys with racialy motivated excuses. (i.e u 2 sad fu*ks)
 10 years ago '05        #286
S-Dot 
space
space
$253 | Props total: 0 0
 jake_starrz said:
whiteboys need to be checked real quick. they getting outta control with this noose sh*t.

First of all everyone needs to relax on this "whiteboys need to be checked" sh*t. This is an example of one fu*king stupid, ignorant and racists f*g**t doing something out of pure hatrid. The guy who did this sh*t and other people who do anything remotely similar to this should be checked like a motherfu*ker. But be above them and don't catergorize all whiteboys with these thick headed motherfu*kers. People who use a noose in any way like this needs to be caught and hung with that very same noose. fu*k em.

And a double fu*k this guy for fu*king with anything 2Pac related.
 10-29-2007, 11:58 AM         #287
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:

lol i proved my point now you want to start ranting and raving about things that have absolutely nothing to do with what we were discussing.

if someone reads this there going to say damn were did this dude come off talking about white people stole your___________ in 50 years time when birdmane didn't even mention that.

i don't know what the hell your talking when we were discussing how is it racist for someone not to consider whites coloured when in America they don't.

your just a dumbass who got outsmarted now you want to say a bunch of sh*t that has absolutely nothing to do with the discussion.

next time don't say sh*t like if you don't consider whites coloured your racist then maybe i wouldn't have to had school your foreign a.ss about how whites in America think.

i swear you back pedal better than a corner back in the nfl its funny how at first you were defending your comments now its oh he is crying about racism.

usa 1-foriegn pussies 0.
 10 years ago '07        #288
Kashiff10 
space
space
$464 | Props total: 0 0
smh..
 10-29-2007, 12:04 PM         #289
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
birdmane and all the other black power "activists"
show me a post were i said whites did it f*g**t.

i guess your the type that says if you can't beat them lie on them .
 10-29-2007, 12:09 PM         #290
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Face3Stacks said:
EVERYTHING YOU SPEAK ON IS WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN. YOU SEEM TO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHITE PEOPLE BUT bi*chIN EVERYDAY ON THE INTERNET MAKES YOU EVEN MORE OF A COWARD. GO OUTSIDE AND REFUSE TO BE OPRESSED OR SHUT THE fu*k UP. NO-ONE FEELS SORRY FOR YOU WHILE YOU SIT IN COLLEGE AND CRY ABOUT THINGS THAT YOU HEARD OR READ ABOUT.:hang:

NOW YOU KNOW WHAT MOST WHITE PEOPLE CONSIDER THEMSELVES
talk about generalizing and talking wrecklessly about something you know nothing about
when will you learn that when a grown man and a foreign fu*k is talking uneducated f*g**ts who claim to be black should stay out of it.

Last edited by Birdmane; 10-29-2007 at 12:13 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #291
wetseandon 
space
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:

and most importantly i live a life where i dont explain my own inadequacys with racialy motivated excuses. (i.e u 2 sad fu*ks)
who said we were inadequate.. so black people are just inadequate and just make up excuses.. blaming it all on race..

get this guy outta here....
 10-29-2007, 12:20 PM         #292
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
lol i proved my point now you want to start ranting and raving about things that have absolutely nothing to do with what we were discussing.

if someone reads this there going to say damn were did this dude come off talking about white people stole your___________ in 50 years time when birdmane didn't even mention that.

i don't know what the hell your talking when we were discussing how is it racist for someone not to consider whites coloured when in America they don't.

your just a dumbass who got outsmarted now you want to say a bunch of sh*t that has absolutely nothing to do with the discussion.

next time don't say sh*t like if you don't consider whites coloured your racist then maybe i wouldn't have to had school your foreign a.ss about how whites in America think.

i swear you back pedal better than a corner back in the nfl its funny how at first you were defending your comments now its oh he is crying about racism.

usa 1-foriegn pussies 0.
ranting and raving, on a keyboard? not possible.

its not because you seem to think that the way Europe does things can compare to the way America does but it doesn't i don't know much about Europe but in America i heard stories were in the early 70's or late 60 they was still using the term no coloured allowed.

Many news organization use the term i've heard it on fox news by geraldo rivieria recently used it on the o'rielly factor to refer to who other races besides whites.

and if we conducted a poll on a website that doesn't know about our argument and the poll stated do white people consider themselves coloured.

i guarantee the majority would vote no its a fact of life in America maybe not in foreign countries but here whites consider themselves white and not coloured so when he uses that term he isn't agreeing with any nazi group.

also i guarantee the only other group of people that would be outraged was people that was against the racism of whites.
look again i answered the points u made in your post.

the sad thing is you care what they think dont u?

of course its racist to separate one race from all others, how hard is it for your pitiful brain 2 grasp that? when "they" dont again ur making a.ssumptions for an enrite race of which you are not a part of. its like me saying all asian people hate tuesdays, how the fu*k would i know?

you dont know "what the hell im talking" and yet u say youve outsmarted me no u never did.

your basic argument so far is that years ago people were still using the word coloured and that u know what the majority of white people think

o and dumb a.ss is 2 words....

so if whites in america think that way (which of course u would know being a black man, knowing how every white person in america thinks) then its not racist? u keep going with that u silly little c*nt.

ive stuck with my comments throughout and havent required to invent silly situations 2 back my argument up, which will never occur(e.g. if there was a sign saying coloureds only.....LMAO!)

the bottom line of my argument is that using the word coloured to refer to everyone other than whites is racist, as it separates the white race from every other race.

na its jataylorlfc 1-0 the racist within
 10-29-2007, 12:21 PM         #293
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wetseandon said:
who said we were inadequate.. so black people are just inadequate and just make up excuses.. blaming it all on race..

get this guy outta here....
no not all black people, (thats why i said u 2, how slow are u really?)

its indiscriminate of race, white,black,jewish,asian could do the same.

and nice try 2 make me look like a racist....once again u failed.
 10 years ago '06        #294
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,729 | Props total: 8913 8913
all this noose nonsense needs to stop. it doesnt make any sense
 10 years ago '05        #295
wetseandon 
space
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:
no not all black people, (thats why i said u 2, how slow are u really?)

its indiscriminate of race, white,black,jewish,asian could do the same.

and nice try 2 make me look like a racist....once again u failed.
I dont have to try to make you look racist. Jewish is a race now. I thought that was a religion. You said we make excuses for being inadequate. I never made any excuses for anything and Im not inadequate. Im doing well despite all of this racism.
 10-29-2007, 12:34 PM         #296
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wetseandon said:
I dont have to try to make you look racist. Jewish is a race now. I thought that was a religion. You said we make excuses for being inadequate. I never made any excuses for anything and Im not inadequate. Im doing well despite all of this racism.
no u dont have 2, yet u still try to.

if jews want 2 be recognized as a race so be it, its not my job or yours 2 tell people they have 2 belong to a racial group of tehy dont want 2.

maybe thats just the way u 2 come across then, your posts support my view tho, like trying 2 say im making you look like an idiot when it is clear you are doing that yourself, hence i will regurgitate your opinions..

again "all this racism" i guess u reap what u sow....
 10 years ago '05        #297
wetseandon 
space
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:
no u dont have 2, yet u still try to.

if jews want 2 be recognized as a race so be it, its not my job or yours 2 tell people they have 2 belong to a racial group of tehy dont want 2.

maybe thats just the way u 2 come across then, your posts support my view tho, like trying 2 say im making you look like an idiot when it is clear you are doing that yourself, hence i will regurgitate your opinions..

again "all this racism" i guess u reap what u sow....

this guy is against blacks more than any white supremist could ever be..

like Malcolm x said i rather deal with a wolf then a fox.

waits for the white guy to call malcolm x racist....

Last edited by wetseandon; 10-29-2007 at 12:40 PM..
 10-29-2007, 12:51 PM         #298
kiarra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white people be trippin these days
 10-29-2007, 12:57 PM         #299
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wetseandon said:
this guy is against blacks more than any white supremist could ever be..

like Malcolm x said i rather deal with a wolf then a fox.

waits for the white guy to call malcolm x racist....
 jataylorlfc said:
nice try 2 make me look like a racist....once again u failed.
proof positive

yes when he is one of the most famed leader of equality how thick can u be really?
 10 years ago '05        #300
wetseandon 
space
space
space
[QUOTE=jataylorlfc;10713932]LMAO

its like an indian telling a chinese man his chinese is flawed

^true and its just like a European telling an African American what he experiences in the US...
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy