Oct 24 - Tupac Statue Vandalized, Noose Left Around Its Neck

most viewed right now
 92
Steph Kegels
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 89
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 87
Kevin Hart X-mad card
61 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 56
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
120 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-26-2007, 04:13 PM         #261
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wetseandon said:
every comment you make you got that smiling face laughing like this sh*t is joke. And nowhere did i say all white people. And you just quoted one part of what i said leaving out the most important part.
through tragedy comes laughter, and i wasnt laughing at bad situations people are in i was laughing at your stupidity <<count em.

no look again i quoted the whole post first, but if it makes u happy...

"And yeah i know my brothers in britain are going through the same struggle and thats what im been trying to say the whole time. But you keep trying to divide us and thats the only reason i reply."

now tell me what the difference is.
 10-26-2007, 04:13 PM         #262
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
where are u getin this from? how do u know what the majority of mixed race ppl feel? i know a few mixed race people and ive never really asked them which race they are, because for me i couldnt give a flying fu*k.


my point wasnt 2 refer 2 white people as coloured, simply that without this idea that whites arnet coloured the word is no longer fit for use, meaning no race is coloured and others arnet.
then i don't understand how that makes him siding with racist when he is only referring to whites by which they consider themselves to be.


Last edited by Birdmane; 10-26-2007 at 04:16 PM..
 10-26-2007, 04:16 PM         #263
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
then i don't understand how that makes him siding with races when he is only refer to whites by which they consider themselves to be.
what? i dont know any white people who have referred to themselves racially as non-coloured, they refer to themselves as white as far as i know.

the ones that do are racists becuase they believe something sets the white race apart and above the "coloured" races.
 10 years ago '05        #264
wetseandon 
space
space
space
$162 | Props total: 0 0
 Birdmane said:
then i don't understand how that makes him siding with racist when he is only referring to whites by which they consider themselves to be.
dont waste your time trying to understand this guy in the uk. He miss quotes what i say then calls us stupid trying to make his self appear to be smart. He has no point of being here. Cause when i asked him never replied.
 10-26-2007, 04:24 PM         #265
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
what? i dont know any white people who have referred to themselves racially as non-coloured, they refer to themselves as white as far as i know.

the ones that do are racists becuase they believe something sets the white race apart and above the "coloured" races.
so what your saying that if wal mart or some big department store put up a sign saying only coloreds allowed no one would be upset by that sign of course they would and majority would be whites.

its the same as whites who weren't racist that saw a sign that said no coloreds allowed but still went in.
 10-26-2007, 04:28 PM         #266
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wetseandon said:
dont waste your time trying to understand this guy in the uk. He miss quotes what i say then calls us stupid trying to make his self appear to be smart. He has no point of being here. Cause when i asked him never replied.
ok, name a time i have misquoted u. instead of simply saying it 2 make yourself look "smart"

erm yes i did:

"i will comment on what i want, there were plenty of yanks commenting on uk stories, stories about iran, russia,and its funny i seem 2 know more about subjects u bring up."
 10-26-2007, 04:32 PM         #267
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
so what your saying that if wal mart or some big department store put up a sign saying only coloreds allowed no one would be upset by that sign of course they would and majority would be whites.

its the same as whites who weren't racist that saw a sign that said no coloreds allowed but still went in.
but thats not going 2 happen is it?

look thats exactly the point im making: the word is no longer fit to serve its purpose, we know now that coloured was simply a label 2 encourage white superiority, so now it is no longer usable as we know a black man is no more similar to a chinese man than he is to a white man, or an indian man or whatever, yes it was used back then but there is no need for it nowadays, it makes no sense to use it nowadays.

for fu*ks sake
 10 years ago '05        #268
wetseandon 
space
space
space
$162 | Props total: 0 0
 jataylorlfc said:
ok, name a time i have misquoted u. instead of simply saying it 2 make yourself look "smart"

erm yes i did:

"i will comment on what i want, there were plenty of yanks commenting on uk stories, stories about iran, russia,and its funny i seem 2 know more about subjects u bring up."

Listen you dont know more about anything i bring up. Just because the news reported 900,000 died and you read it. Does not mean that millions didnt die. These news companies are run by the same oppressor. When a n*gga in my hood dies that sh*t dont always get reported in the news or the story gets all mixed up. So image in Rwanda. Alot of birth records where not kept in Africa. Everything I brought up i go through on a daily basis in my life. You bring up things you read in the news or you googled. I know not to believe everything I read because the person who wrote it is probably just someone like you.
 10 years ago '05        #269
wetseandon 
space
space
space
$162 | Props total: 0 0
[QUOTE=jataylorlfc;10721630]but thats not going 2 happen is it?
 10 years ago '05        #270
wetseandon 
space
space
space
$162 | Props total: 0 0
 jataylorlfc said:
but thats not going 2 happen is it?

look thats exactly the point im making: the word is no longer fit to serve its purpose, we know now that coloured was simply a label 2 encourage white superiority, so now it is no longer usable as we know a black man is no more similar to a chinese man than he is to a white man, or an indian man or whatever, yes it was used back then but there is no need for it nowadays, it makes no sense to use it nowadays.

for fu*ks sake
yeah they dont use it. they hangin nooses around instead.
 10-26-2007, 04:52 PM         #271
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
but thats not going 2 happen is it?

look thats exactly the point im making: the word is no longer fit to serve its purpose, we know now that coloured was simply a label 2 encourage white superiority, so now it is no longer usable as we know a black man is no more similar to a chinese man than he is to a white man, or an indian man or whatever, yes it was used back then but there is no need for it nowadays, it makes no sense to use it nowadays.

for fu*ks sake
come on man you and i both know i was saying that hypothetically and instead of speaking on that you go on about it would never happen.

of course it would never but my point still stands if hypothetically a furniture department did that whites would be outraged more than anyone because a vast majority don't consider themselves a colored.
 10-27-2007, 04:20 AM         #272
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wetseandon said:
Listen you dont know more about anything i bring up. Just because the news reported 900,000 died and you read it. Does not mean that millions didnt die. These news companies are run by the same oppressor. When a n*gga in my hood dies that sh*t dont always get reported in the news or the story gets all mixed up. So image in Rwanda. Alot of birth records where not kept in Africa. Everything I brought up i go through on a daily basis in my life. You bring up things you read in the news or you googled. I know not to believe everything I read because the person who wrote it is probably just someone like you.
no the news reported 800,000.

what? your livin in america not fukin rwanda.

what some1 with intelligence?
 10-27-2007, 04:21 AM         #273
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
come on man you and i both know i was saying that hypothetically and instead of speaking on that you go on about it would never happen.

of course it would never but my point still stands if hypothetically a furniture department did that whites would be outraged more than anyone because a vast majority don't consider themselves a colored.
yes but its a stupid argument, and i think there would be outrage from all sides, unless u think the term coloured is still viable.

the vast majority consider themselves white, where the fu*k do u live where people still use the term coloured?
 10-27-2007, 09:53 AM         #274
JayStar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~G~ said:
Who cares it's only a statue..
smh at your lack of respect for the dead - it was in a "peace memorial". That says alot.
 10 years ago '05        #275
wetseandon 
space
space
space
$162 | Props total: 0 0
 jataylorlfc said:
no the news reported 800,000.

what? your livin in america not fukin rwanda.

what some1 with intelligence?
fu*k what the news reported..

and u dont know where im at fu*kboy

stay in school....
 10-28-2007, 06:52 PM         #276
AFG34  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
noose....
 10-28-2007, 08:42 PM         #277
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
yes but its a stupid argument, and i think there would be outrage from all sides, unless u think the term coloured is still viable.

the vast majority consider themselves white, where the fu*k do u live where people still use the term coloured?
its not because you seem to think that the way Europe does things can compare to the way America does but it doesn't i don't know much about Europe but in America i heard stories were in the early 70's or late 60 they was still using the term no coloured allowed.

Many news organization use the term i've heard it on fox news by geraldo rivieria recently used it on the o'rielly factor to refer to who other races besides whites.

and if we conducted a poll on a website that doesn't know about our argument and the poll stated do white people consider themselves coloured.

i guarantee the majority would vote no its a fact of life in America maybe not in foreign countries but here whites consider themselves white and not coloured so when he uses that term he isn't agreeing with any nazi group.

also i guarantee the only other group of people that would be outraged was people that was against the racism of whites.


Last edited by Birdmane; 10-28-2007 at 08:47 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #278
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
avatar space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
I love the way people a.ssume its a white person. [cough]deloris tucker[/cough] [cough]right wing christians[/cough] [cough]black womens groups[/cough]. Lots of explanations including the possibility of a white person.
 10-29-2007, 07:09 AM         #279
LearnToSpell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who says white people did it? why not asians or "latinos"?
 10-29-2007, 07:51 AM         #280
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
its not because you seem to think that the way Europe does things can compare to the way America does but it doesn't i don't know much about Europe but in America i heard stories were in the early 70's or late 60 they was still using the term no coloured allowed.

Many news organization use the term i've heard it on fox news by geraldo rivieria recently used it on the o'rielly factor to refer to who other races besides whites.

and if we conducted a poll on a website that doesn't know about our argument and the poll stated do white people consider themselves coloured.

i guarantee the majority would vote no its a fact of life in America maybe not in foreign countries but here whites consider themselves white and not coloured so when he uses that term he isn't agreeing with any nazi group.

also i guarantee the only other group of people that would be outraged was people that was against the racism of whites.

EVERYTHING YOU SPEAK ON IS WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN. YOU SEEM TO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHITE PEOPLE BUT bi*chIN EVERYDAY ON THE INTERNET MAKES YOU EVEN MORE OF A COWARD. GO OUTSIDE AND REFUSE TO BE OPRESSED OR SHUT THE fu*k UP. NO-ONE FEELS SORRY FOR YOU WHILE YOU SIT IN COLLEGE AND CRY ABOUT THINGS THAT YOU HEARD OR READ ABOUT.:hang:

NOW YOU KNOW WHAT MOST WHITE PEOPLE CONSIDER THEMSELVES
talk about generalizing and talking wrecklessly about something you know nothing about


Last edited by Face3Stacks; 10-29-2007 at 07:54 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy