Oct 24 - Tupac Statue Vandalized, Noose Left Around Its Neck

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #241
ALPHABETBOY 
space
space
space
$670 | Props total: 3 3
fu*k'N PREJUDICE bi*chES
 10-26-2007, 03:01 PM         #242
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wetseandon said:
Listen boy.. U dont even belong in this conversation. U a white kid from the uk that listens to rap and have know idea what we face over here. What struggle have I been through? Are you serious? I dont want to put my personal life out there cause I dont do that. But Im a tell u this my mother is from Rwanda. Millions of black people died in that war. At a way quicker rate then Jews did in the Holocaust, an it was not long ago not back in the day yet we got little help and barely no air time on the news. Yes it was blacks k!lling blacks but it was due the french who came their and divided the two tribes. Like I said divide and conquer. I lost over 30 relatives. And over here its struggle just to motherfu*kin eat. In these ghettos over here n*ggas is dieing everyday and i can easily be victim of that if i dont keep my mind strong. Its the same struggle cause its the same oppressor. This is what tupac represented in his music. Listen to Makaveli "white man'z world".. Oh yeah you said white people are colored. So why where they taking a sh*t in the bathrooms that said no coloreds allowed?

Matter fact dont reply to my sh*t no more.
dont call me boy, LAD.

what conversation?

among other music yeah, i have know idea? i have an idea u didnt go 2 school did u you thick c*nt

bwah! the french are 2 blame blah blah, always some1 elses fault millions? no close 900,000, again keep showin just how thick you can be

below is a table of how many jews were k!lled during ww2

Austria 50,000
Belgium 25,000
Bohemia/Moravia 78,000
Bulgaria 50,000
Denmark 60
Estonia 2,000
Finland 7
France 77,000
Germany 142,000
Greece 65,000
Hungary 550,000
Italy 7,500
Latvia 70,000
Lithuania 140,000
Luxembourg 1,000
Netherlands 100,000
Norway 762
Poland 3,000,000
Romania 270,000
Slovakia 71,000
Soviet Union 1,000,000
Yugoslavia 60,000
Total: 5,709,329

what were u saying?

u act like theres no1 starving in britain, no1 geting shot,stabbed,car bombing police stations...educate urself

ok then have it your way, every1 apart from white people are coloured, conforming of course 2 ppl who think whites are the superior race.
 10-26-2007, 03:02 PM         #243
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
c/s and props especially on the one that is highlighted lol.
LMAO

again all your doing is siding with white supremacists u dumb fu*k
 10 years ago '05        #244
wetseandon 
space
space
space
$162 | Props total: 0 0
 jataylorlfc said:
LMAO- Again this is the problem u think u were the first to go through racism and....o fukin hell ur thick, america invented racism now? people from africa 2 russia have always noticed the differences between them and say the next people 2 them, racism is the hatred of these differences or the transference of deep held feelings onto a particular group.

what I did? my family didnt benifit from slavery, maybe if i was american tehn ye youd have a valid point, even if i had rich english ancestry the yes, but my family were working class and probably suffered as it was now harder for them 2 get work because the slaves were...slaves and did not need any form of payment, and in fact it was the same working class british people who first called 4 the abolition of slavery becuase they lived with the slaves in cramped attics and saw that they were people just like them.

and no i think its more than how the dark the skin is otherwise wed have nooses round italians necks.
"dont argue with an idot cause from a distance people cant tell who is who" Jay-Z
 10-26-2007, 03:08 PM         #245
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wetseandon said:
"dont argue with an idot cause from a distance people cant tell who is who" Jay-Z
great come back, combat fact with some lyin fat fu*ks words
 10-26-2007, 03:15 PM         #246
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
LMAO

im not siding with anybody i agreed with some of the things he said just like i agreed with some things you say.

but that part about whites hanging signs with no colored allowed is extremely true.
 10 years ago '04        #247
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
yea some crackers at a couple AU fraternities got banned from AU after they had a halloween party and there were several of them with their face painted black w/ nooses hanging around their neck... most embaressing thing ive ever seen
 10 years ago '04        #248
~G~ 
space
space
$13,748 | Props total: 2 2
Who cares it's only a statue..
 10 years ago '05        #249
wetseandon 
space
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:
dont call me boy, LAD.

what conversation?

among other music yeah, i have know idea? i have an idea u didnt go 2 school did u you thick c*nt

bwah! the french are 2 blame blah blah, always some1 elses fault millions? no close 900,000, again keep showin just how thick you can be

below is a table of how many jews were k!lled during ww2

Austria 50,000
Belgium 25,000
Bohemia/Moravia 78,000
Bulgaria 50,000
Denmark 60
Estonia 2,000
Finland 7
France 77,000
Germany 142,000
Greece 65,000
Hungary 550,000
Italy 7,500
Latvia 70,000
Lithuania 140,000
Luxembourg 1,000
Netherlands 100,000
Norway 762
Poland 3,000,000
Romania 270,000
Slovakia 71,000
Soviet Union 1,000,000
Yugoslavia 60,000
Total: 5,709,329

what were u saying?

u act like theres no1 starving in britain, no1 geting shot,stabbed,car bombing police stations...educate urself

ok then have it your way, every1 apart from white people are coloured, conforming of course 2 ppl who think whites are the superior race.
all those fact is just a waste of time. U never disprove what I say. U just argue with what i dont say. I said in a shorter time period. 900,000 is the reported number and that was within months. The holocaust was a period of 12 years 1933 to 45. And yeah i know my brothers in britain are going through the same struggle and thats what im been trying to say the whole time. But you keep trying to divide us and thats the only reason i reply.
 10 years ago '05        #250
wetseandon 
space
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:
LMAO

who the fu*k is siding with white supremacists? what is your point of being here?
What is the message that you are trying to get across. All Im saying black people have to stick together cause we never do. And if we do we will progress.

So when I point out racism, Im siding with white supremacists? That means I cant point it out. Which exactly the point I made in my first reply to you.
 10-26-2007, 03:31 PM         #251
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
im not siding with anybody i agreed with some of the things he said just like i agreed with some things you say.

but that part about whites hanging signs with no colored allowed is extremely true.
but if you believe that everyone apart from whites are coloured then yes you are.

yes it happened with the irish too, i never disputed this, the idiot tried 2 use segregation years ago as an excuse for him segregating whites/everyone else.

what about mixed black/white people are they coloured or what?
 10 years ago '05        #252
wetseandon 
space
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:
but if you believe that everyone apart from whites are coloured then yes you are.

yes it happened with the irish too, i never disputed this, the idiot tried 2 use segregation years ago as an excuse for him segregating whites/everyone else.

According to the white suppremists who founded this country and still run it yes they are considered colored. Back in the day even if you were 1/8 black you couldnt sit in the white section of a train.
 10-26-2007, 03:43 PM         #253
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wetseandon said:
all those fact is just a waste of time. U never disprove what I say. U just argue with what i dont say. I said in a shorter time period. 900,000 is the reported number and that was within months. The holocaust was a period of 12 years 1933 to 45. And yeah i know my brothers in britain are going through the same struggle and thats what im been trying to say the whole time. But you keep trying to divide us and thats the only reason i reply.
erm yes i did, 5,000,000 divided by 12 is around 400,000 a year, the rwandan civil war lasted about 3 years and the most commonly used number is around 800,000. no1s disputing it was a sickening tragedy but 2 say it was worse than the holocaust is wrong.

also what do u think of nelson mandella telling locals 2 k!ll all the whites and the largely unreported genocide in south africa? is that alright with you then?

ur brothers? do u mean black british ppl, if u do u misunderstood my point, its different here, the crime is indiscriminate as blacks and whites live in poverty next door 2 eachother.

in the same way they did when blacks were slaves, which in turn led 2 working class whites being the first thinkers and the main catalyst in the abolition of slavery, first in britain, then later after much work in the u.s

and the same struggle? no.

who? me? or do u mean "you people"? u racist c*nt, dont u see, if any1 is dividing us it is through the mask of race, and by the looks of it, in the us at least its working.

Last edited by jataylorlfc; 10-26-2007 at 03:47 PM..
 10-26-2007, 03:45 PM         #254
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wetseandon said:
According to the white suppremists who founded this country and still run it yes they are considered colored. Back in the day even if you were 1/8 black you couldnt sit in the white section of a train.
u just proved my point, u refer to all non-whites as people of colour, therefore u are siding with the c*nts who run things.

if u honestly believe all white people are not downtrodden, poverty stricken, powerful people uve got alot of growing and learning 2 do kida.
 10-26-2007, 03:48 PM         #255
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UknowWhatItIs said:
yea some crackers at a couple AU fraternities got banned from AU after they had a halloween party and there were several of them with their face painted black w/ nooses hanging around their neck... most embaressing thing ive ever seen
u lost ur credibility there fella
 10-26-2007, 03:48 PM         #256
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:

news flash a lot of people don't like to called what they are majority of people with a white and black parent hate to be called anything except for black and if you refer to them as mixed they get offended.

i guarantee a lot of whites would have that same reaction if i referred to them as a colored person either they'd get offended or laugh in my face.
 10-26-2007, 03:55 PM         #257
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
news flash a lot of people don't like to called what they are majority of people with a white and black parent hate to be called anything except for black and if you refer to them as mixed they get offended.

i guarantee a lot of whites would have that same reaction if i referred to them as a colored person either they'd get offended or laugh in my face.
where are u getin this from? how do u know what the majority of mixed race ppl feel? i know a few mixed race people and ive never really asked them which race they are, because for me i couldnt give a flying fu*k.

my point wasnt 2 refer 2 white people as coloured, simply that without this idea that whites arnet coloured the word is no longer fit for use, meaning no race is coloured and others arnet.
 10 years ago '05        #258
wetseandon 
space
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:
erm yes i did, 5,000,000 divided by 12 is around 400,000 a year, the rwandan civil war lasted about 3 years and the most commonly used number is around 800,000. no1s disputing it was a sickening tragedy but 2 say it was worse than the holocaust is wrong.

also what do u think of nelson mandella telling locals 2 k!ll all the whites and the largely unreported genocide in south africa? is that alright with you then?

ur brothers? do u mean black british ppl, if u do u misunderstood my point, its different here, the crime is indiscriminate as blacks and whites live in poverty next door 2 eachother.

in the same way they did when blacks were slaves, which in turn led 2 working class whites being the first thinkers and the main catalyst in the abolition of slavery, first in britain, then later after much work in the u.s

and the same struggle? no.

who? me? or do u mean "you people"? u racist c*nt, dont u see, if any1 is dividing us it is through the mask of race, and by the looks of it, in the us at least its working.
So go comment on some sh*t thats going on in the UK then cause if you dont live it. All you can say is by the looks of it. Im here. I've been to the pac center. I've seen the statue. I know people in his family. This situation relates to me directly. You havent proved me wrong nowhere and throw sh*t in your argument that i didnt even say.
 10-26-2007, 04:09 PM         #259
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wetseandon said:
So go comment on some sh*t thats going on in the UK then cause if you dont live it. All you can say is by the looks of it. Im here. I've been to the pac center. I've seen the statue. I know people in his family. This situation relates to me directly. You havent proved me wrong nowhere and throw sh*t in your argument that i didnt even say.
no.

i will comment on what i want, there were plenty of yanks commenting on uk stories, stories about iran, russia,and its funny i seem 2 know more about subjects u bring up.

o go on drop another name please.

what? well i know ive proved u wrong and its there for u 2 see. what by saying more people died in the holocaust, then when u complained i had 2 show u the mathematics to prove ur inital point wrong.

every post i make u mention something completely different, go cry somewhere please.
 10 years ago '05        #260
wetseandon 
space
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:
u just proved my point, u refer to all non-whites as people of colour, therefore u are siding with the c*nts who run things.

if u honestly believe all white people are not downtrodden, poverty stricken, powerful people uve got alot of growing and learning 2 do kida.
every comment you make you got that smiling face laughing like this sh*t is joke. And nowhere did i say all white people. And you just quoted one part of what i said leaving out the most important part.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy