Oct 24 - Tupac Statue Vandalized, Noose Left Around Its Neck

most viewed right now
 67
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 57
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 49
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #221
wetseandon 
space
space
space
$162 | Props total: 0 0
 jataylorlfc said:
n u just demonstrated ur racial hatred and bigotry right there, to believe that whites are the most racist is extremely narrow minded, imo no race has more racists than others

for example could u imagine a white comedian in the shape of chappelle or mencia? i doubt it, that would be racist jokes.....

at the end of the day their are racists in all walks of life, when u start saying things like "white ppl are the most racist" you yourself have become a racist.

Listen man America is a racist country. Racism was created over here during slavery when blacks where bought and sold as property, rapped, k!lled, robbed of our culture. This is what america was created on. And the people that are in control are the people who benefited from this situation. This set us back hundreds of years. Now the game has changed and they cant be as up front about it. Thats why there couldnt be a white Dave Chappelle because black people would be able to point at it and say theres racism. They would rather us believe their is no racism so that we continue to go on and be the burden bearers of this country. I dont believe in blacks being racist cause we have a legitimate beef. Like look what u did to us and continue to do to us. Its not fu*k the government and fu*k the police because their white. Its fu*k them cause of what your putting me through out here. When white people burn churches and hang us from nooses thats racism. Cause they just doing that cause a persons skin is darker.
 10-25-2007, 05:55 PM         #222
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CHRONICLE said:
Wow, great generalization.
You speak to your mom with the mouth?
fu*k this, fu*k that, fu*k everything. Great outlook.

3 fu*ks and you try to clown and really what are you the e-potty mouth police? ? ?
 10-25-2007, 05:57 PM         #223
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wetseandon said:
Listen man America is a racist country. Racism was created over here during slavery when blacks where bought and sold as property, rapped, k!lled, robbed of our culture. This is what america was created on. And the people that are in control are the people who benefited from this situation. This set us back hundreds of years. Now the game has changed and they cant be as up front about it. Thats why there couldnt be a white Dave Chappelle because black people would be able to point at it and say theres racism. They would rather us believe their is no racism so that we continue to go on and be the burden bearers of this country. I dont believe in blacks being racist cause we have a legitimate beef. Like look what u did to us and continue to do to us. Its not fu*k the government and fu*k the police because their white. Its fu*k them cause of what your putting me through out here. When white people burn churches and hang us from nooses thats racism. Cause they just doing that cause a persons skin is darker.
 10 years ago '05        #224
wetseandon 
space
space
space
$162 | Props total: 0 0
 Face3Stacks said:
yeah all black people are struggling you do know a black man is running for PRESIDENT of a MAJORITY WHITE COUNTRY RIGHT:rolleyes:
The majority of us are struggling. The majority of americans are struggling both white and black whether they know it or not, but thats a whole nother issue.

yeah i know a black man is running for pres, but he does not represent the struggle. He is not from these streets. He grew up in Hawaii. Image a Malcolm x was running for pres. somebody that really represents what we are going through. You know how fast he would be murdered.
 10-25-2007, 06:04 PM         #225
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ElMarroAfamado said:

3 fu*ks and you try to clown and really what are you the e-potty mouth police? ? ?
You have a serious conflict with comprehension.
 10 years ago '05        #226
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
avatar space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25079 25079
If Tupac Was Alive......I Be Waitin For That fu*k A zzzzzz Diss Track.
 10 years ago '07        #227
michelleski495 
space
avatar space
space
$3,030 | Props total: 1127 1127
 CrunkPopeye2 said:
stay in your place whitey and enjoy rap and the NBA that we provide u with
fu*kEN IGNORANT....
 10-25-2007, 07:12 PM         #228
exist  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
Man..these white people are getting out of hand..We need to start a race war...let's just end this sh*t for real, every race vs race. I got the AR-15's, Mack 11 the sh*t don't end.
that's just what they want to happen
 10 years ago '07        #229
michelleski495 
space
avatar space
space
$3,030 | Props total: 1127 1127
 BIG POPPA said:
please just shut up
life would be much better if them white people would stop being greedy money hungry bi*ches
we spending billions in a month over a war we dont know why we f!ghting for
that money could be given to some struggling family in the ghetto
GET YOUR MONEY AND DONT WORRY ABOUT WHAT THE fu*k THE WHITE MAN WANTS. I AINT WHITE BUT I CANT STAND WHEN PPL SAY "THE WHITE MAN THIS, THE WHITE MAN THAT". SHUT THE fu*k AND JUST DO YOUR THING. HUSTLE FOR YOUR OWN sh*t. QUIT DEPENDING ON THE fu*kEN GOVERNMENT.
 10 years ago '06        #230
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$13,455 | Props total: 2648 2648
 Doc D said:
Tupac of all people, we need to bring 2pac back with science, I miss him too much, it's not thug life anymore, I don't see my outlawz and my homies ain't calling. I don't even fu*king see the rose from the concrete! I WOKE UP SCREAMING fu*k THE WORLD!!!! I'M SICK OF ALL THESE n*ggaS MANE...I WOKE UP SCREAMING fu*k THE WORLD!!!
n*gga k!ll your self, n*gga tupac is a good rapper but he dead he gone and why you want to look up to a thug, thugz either end up dead or in jail, n*gga go pick up a fu*king book and start reading about huey newton (a true thug) martin luther king jr, WEB dabois

dont follow the follower, follow the leader n*gga, tupac didnt say anything new, everything he said was said before by someone before his time but no one wanted to listen because they was to illiterate and thuggish too, but when they saw tupac preaching old stuff they that it was new so they jumped on pac.


Pac was great but not that great
 10-25-2007, 08:07 PM         #231
ThaGh0st415  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
n*gga IF YOU'RE GOING TO QUOTE ME, QUOTE ME WITH SAYING PAC'S d*ck HITTING MY FACE THEN SOME OTHER n*ggaS, I REP THAT sh*t TO THE FULLEST! AND PLEASE QUOTE THAT MANE, SECOND SAYING I'M OWNED? fu*k YOU MANE, I AIN'T NOBODY PWNED BUT YOU....AND THAT IRISH NEGRO, HE AIN'T ROLLING WITH US, HE'S A TRAITOR, THAT HO CAN GO BACK TO IRELAND TO GET DRUNK THEN fu*k LEPRECHAUNS MANE, DO ANY..AND I MEAN ANY OF YA'LL REALIZE THAT WE HAVE JAMAICA AND AFRICA? AFRICA HAS A GOOD MILITARY PLUS IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG WE ROLLING HIGH WITH THAT suicide bombING sh*t
by "repping that sh*t to the fullest," you mean homos3xuality?

whos we? We don't have sh*t. Jamaica and Africa especially won't do sh*t for us you stupid fu*k, they are starving to death and are having their own sh*t to deal with, they don't give a fu*k about how "African-Americans" are doing. Africa is a continent, continents don't have armies stupid fu*k. Countries have armies. If you think every African country will unite for some US sh*t, you've lost your fu*king mind (as if it was there...). In addition, even if their sh*t was united, you'd think they have a good military?. n*gga PLEASE. We're the fu*king US. You talk about how the white man and government is so, so powerful and oppressive, but Africa could take the US out? Bush could potentially blow Africa off the fu*king map with one word. suicide bombing won't help.

 Doc D said:
IN JAMAICA WE CAN GET SO fu*kING HIGH, BULLETS WILL BOUNCE OFF US AND TURN INTO FLOWERS MOTHERfu*kERS, DO YOU REALIZE THAT WE GOT...AR-15'S UNDER OUR BEDS AT NIGHT?! DO YOU n*gga? fu*k YOU, YOU'RE BROKE AND I SMOKE WEED DAILY!!
 Doc D said:
I'M SORRY BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS? HAVE YOU TALKED TO THEM? fu*k YOU n*gga, GOD I WISH I COULD r*pe YOU FOR SUCH UNCLE TOM sh*t, I MEAN COME ON n*gga, I WENT TO AFRICA AND PLAYED 2PAC AND n*ggaS WANTED TO RIDE WITH ME FOREVER, THEY TOLD ME IF THE AMERICANS EVER WANTED TO MESS WITH YOU, WE GOT YO MOTHERfu*kIN BACK AND THEN AN AFRICAN bi*ch GAVE ME SOME HEAD AS THE CROWD WAS CHEERING THEN WHEN I CAME IN HER MOUTH, PEOPLE WERE LIKE "YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" EVEN THE bi*chES SON GAVE ME A HIGH FIVE, I AM THE MAN n*gga, fu*k YOU AND THE IRISH,BRITISH ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! GOOHTGH
you lose

 jataylorlfc said:
an ive proved the 1-man black power movement: king jeuls wrong on numerous occasions, he pics t*ts and tats from literature to support his view that black people are the superior race, using texts and scriptures that often arnet literal, again to highlight on 1 of your points they said the same about the irish, the welsh ect. its all propaganda

do u need me 2 raise the quote from the quran where mohammed says praise be upon the white and to the black coals, to hell and i dont care?

basicly dont believe what this black kkk fella tells you.
:applause::applause::applause:
 10-25-2007, 08:46 PM         #232
BIG POPPA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 michelleski495 said:
GET YOUR MONEY AND DONT WORRY ABOUT WHAT THE fu*k THE WHITE MAN WANTS. I AINT WHITE BUT I CANT STAND WHEN PPL SAY "THE WHITE MAN THIS, THE WHITE MAN THAT". SHUT THE fu*k AND JUST DO YOUR THING. HUSTLE FOR YOUR OWN sh*t. QUIT DEPENDING ON THE fu*kEN GOVERNMENT.
aint nobody depending on the givernment
i works for mines
but what im trying to say is we are way more valuable than they pay us
what about people making $6.50 an hour and sh*t
we deserve better than that
fu*king white government throwing away money on stupid sh*t
 10 years ago '07        #233
GP-Thug 
space
avatar space
space
$275 | Props total: 0 0
this noose bullsh*t is becoming an escalating problem
 10 years ago '04        #234
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,310 | Props total: 11225 11225
jesus, the noose is BACK apparently...

they need to hang the fu*k who did this.
 10-26-2007, 04:42 AM         #235
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wetseandon said:
divide and conquer....

People of color out number whites world wide. Its a known fact that in reality white people are the minority worldwide. If people of color unit its a wrap. And those people face the same struggle that we do. We may not be loved but they feel our pain. And I feel them too. I not defending the dude that u trying to get at in this post but i had to clear some things up with that divide and conquer mentality cause we are united through our struggle whether its ethnocentrism, racial profiling, occupying countries, or blocked trade agreements and we need to realize that. When Malcolm X went to the Middle East he got mad love over there even tho he was american. Cause they was like yo we going through the same thing, Shortly after he was k!lled. Why do u think hip hop gets so much play out there in different countries. Cause they love us man. the struggle is real.. u got to love us...
people of colour? white people are people of colour.

the same struggle? what? when has some1 tried 2 burn down ur village or infected one of your family members with HIV? africans were k!lling africans, sorry trying 2 exterminate another group of africans. and britney spears, madona are popular in other countries does this mean they understand spears struggle? no its because they like the music.

struggle? what struggle u tell me what uve had 2 struggle thru.
 10-26-2007, 04:43 AM         #236
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Face3Stacks said:
yeah all black people are struggling you do know a black man is running for PRESIDENT of a MAJORITY WHITE COUNTRY RIGHT:rolleyes:
 10-26-2007, 04:52 AM         #237
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wetseandon said:
Listen man America is a racist country. Racism was created over here during slavery when blacks where bought and sold as property, rapped, k!lled, robbed of our culture. This is what america was created on. And the people that are in control are the people who benefited from this situation. This set us back hundreds of years. Now the game has changed and they cant be as up front about it. Thats why there couldnt be a white Dave Chappelle because black people would be able to point at it and say theres racism. They would rather us believe their is no racism so that we continue to go on and be the burden bearers of this country. I dont believe in blacks being racist cause we have a legitimate beef. Like look what u did to us and continue to do to us. Its not fu*k the government and fu*k the police because their white. Its fu*k them cause of what your putting me through out here. When white people burn churches and hang us from nooses thats racism. Cause they just doing that cause a persons skin is darker.
LMAO- Again this is the problem u think u were the first to go through racism and....o fukin hell ur thick, america invented racism now? people from africa 2 russia have always noticed the differences between them and say the next people 2 them, racism is the hatred of these differences or the transference of deep held feelings onto a particular group.

what I did? my family didnt benifit from slavery, maybe if i was american tehn ye youd have a valid point, even if i had rich english ancestry the yes, but my family were working class and probably suffered as it was now harder for them 2 get work because the slaves were...slaves and did not need any form of payment, and in fact it was the same working class british people who first called 4 the abolition of slavery becuase they lived with the slaves in cramped attics and saw that they were people just like them.

and no i think its more than how the dark the skin is otherwise wed have nooses round italians necks.
 10-26-2007, 04:53 AM         #238
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ElMarroAfamado said:
fu*k all these technicalities n sh*t i aint trying to debate here or type a fu*king essay like some of you i say what i feel, and well since white people dominate this country, TECHNICALLY they can account for the most racism, and yes they are the most racist, and you know it but for some reason your trying to e-debate
youd have to be blind not to recognize white people are the most racist

fu*k everything else

no i have 2 have a brain to know this, evidently u dont.
 10 years ago '05        #239
wetseandon 
space
space
space
$162 | Props total: 0 0
 jataylorlfc said:
people of colour? white people are people of colour.

the same struggle? what? when has some1 tried 2 burn down ur village or infected one of your family members with HIV? africans were k!lling africans, sorry trying 2 exterminate another group of africans. and britney spears, madona are popular in other countries does this mean they understand spears struggle? no its because they like the music.

struggle? what struggle u tell me what uve had 2 struggle thru.
Listen boy.. U dont even belong in this conversation. U a white kid from the uk that listens to rap and have know idea what we face over here. What struggle have I been through? Are you serious? I dont want to put my personal life out there cause I dont do that. But Im a tell u this my mother is from Rwanda. Millions of black people died in that war. At a way quicker rate then Jews did in the Holocaust, an it was not long ago not back in the day yet we got little help and barely no air time on the news. Yes it was blacks k!lling blacks but it was due the french who came their and divided the two tribes. Like I said divide and conquer. I lost over 30 relatives. And over here its struggle just to motherfu*kin eat. In these ghettos over here n*ggas is dieing everyday and i can easily be victim of that if i dont keep my mind strong. Its the same struggle cause its the same oppressor. This is what tupac represented in his music. Listen to Makaveli "white man'z world".. Oh yeah you said white people are colored. So why where they taking a sh*t in the bathrooms that said no coloreds allowed?

Matter fact dont reply to my sh*t no more.
 10-26-2007, 02:56 PM         #240
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wetseandon said:
Listen boy.. U dont even belong in this conversation. U a white kid from the uk that listens to rap and have know idea what we face over here. What struggle have I been through? Are you serious? I dont want to put my personal life out there cause I dont do that. But Im a tell u this my mother is from Rwanda. Millions of black people died in that war. At a way quicker rate then Jews did in the Holocaust, an it was not long ago not back in the day yet we got little help and barely no air time on the news. Yes it was blacks k!lling blacks but it was due the french who came their and divided the two tribes. Like I said divide and conquer. I lost over 30 relatives. And over here its struggle just to motherfu*kin eat. In these ghettos over here n*ggas is dieing everyday and i can easily be victim of that if i dont keep my mind strong. Its the same struggle cause its the same oppressor. This is what tupac represented in his music. Listen to Makaveli "white man'z world".. Oh yeah you said white people are colored. So why where they taking a sh*t in the bathrooms that said no coloreds allowed?

Matter fact dont reply to my sh*t no more.
c/s and props especially on the one that is highlighted lol.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 80
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
24 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 46
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
284 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
121 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
78 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy