Oct 24 - Tupac Statue Vandalized, Noose Left Around Its Neck

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
61 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-25-2007, 01:49 PM         #201
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
isnt this thread supossed to be about the noose around 2pac's neck? im done.
it was until u astounded everybody with ur stupidity
 10-25-2007, 01:50 PM         #202
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
yeah confused, like the doctor was when u were born
no, like when u get confused at your arousal while watching that fat fu*k in ur avatar roll around with other men.
 10-25-2007, 01:50 PM         #203
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
by the way this sh*t is Stupid, racism is still stupid but it is EVERYWHERE
and people dont really seem to care anymore
but sh*t white people are the most racist out of everyone pieces of sh*t
they give all white people a bad rep
just like some mexicans give ALL MEXICANS a bad rep
n some black people give others a bad rep etc....

sh*t needs to stop, not just cuz they did this stupid sh*t to 2pacs statue but im sure they thought "hey this is their idol, they love this guy" and they tried to hit all you guys where it hurts
Thats what gets me the most pissed
 10-25-2007, 01:57 PM         #204
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ElMarroAfamado said:
by the way this sh*t is Stupid, racism is still stupid but it is EVERYWHERE
and people dont really seem to care anymore
but sh*t white people are the most racist out of everyone pieces of sh*t
they give all white people a bad rep
just like some mexicans give ALL MEXICANS a bad rep
n some black people give others a bad rep etc....

sh*t needs to stop, not just cuz they did this stupid sh*t to 2pacs statue but im sure they thought "hey this is their idol, they love this guy" and they tried to hit all you guys where it hurts
Thats what gets me the most pissed
n u just demonstrated ur racial hatred and bigotry right there, to believe that whites are the most racist is extremely narrow minded, imo no race has more racists than others

for example could u imagine a white comedian in the shape of chappelle or mencia? i doubt it, that would be racist jokes.....

at the end of the day their are racists in all walks of life, when u start saying things like "white ppl are the most racist" you yourself have become a racist.
 10-25-2007, 02:45 PM         #205
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
lasted only a few years? u ignorant c*nt, racism against the irish was huge, they were seen as more "ape like" and less evolved, shop signs read "no dogs,no blacks,no irish" so ur point is invalid, as far as i can see you are only concerned with making black people out 2 be perfect and constantly opressed and that thats it.

im sorry but the jews have had it worse, the egyptians enslaved the jews, (wheres their reperations!! ) jews were persecuted throughout history wherever they went.

the nazis tried 2 exterminate the jews, not enslave them, destroy them, slavery has happened since empires existed, some of the first accounts of slavery were in the african empires of ghania etc. but the holocaust was a genocide on a huge scale, far worse than any form of slavery ever devised.

my point is very valid the irish were not in slavery as were the blacks on plantations in the USA and in many other parts of the world.

ireland was occupied by the British and yes they treated the irish horrible but most Irish persons were living as tenant farmers, mainly self supporting at least until the potato blight of 1845.

then everything fell to pieces quickly persons in slavery had no say through the courts the Irish could appeal to the landlord, or his agent, to the courts even to the monarch of that day.

irish families until the famine of 1845 weren't split apart at any time they wanted to do so.

a slave could not count on his or her family staying intact if an owner decided to sell someone to raise some cash.

like i said before the only reason the jews had it worser than slaves was because they were seen as property no other reason also can you refute that there were black Irishmen or blacks jews.

can you deny that there is a group of people in Ireland called the black Irish.

like i said before comparing atrocities is stupid but to say the jews had it worser than blacks is retarded which is probably something you are use to hearing.

and correct me if i am wrong the Holocaust did not take place in the united states right slavery did correct.

so why has the american government gave money back to the jews affected by the Holocaust.

slavery was here in the us but the american government has not given any money to the african american people that where affected by it.

yes slavery of the Jews did take place in Egypt but there are many that believe that those Jewish people were also people of color.

also there were more blacks that died during the middle passage than the jewish did in the holocaust.

your trying to compare a slow death versus a quick one if you think for one second the jewish had it that much worser than the blacks your are seriously wrong.

were was our war for our freedom if i remember correctly you said that the civil war was not over slavery but wasn't the holocaust a major factor in the world war 2.

also the enslavement of the jews by the egytians only lasted for 200 some odd years and the holocaust only lasted for maybe 5 slavery lasted for 400 years and last but not least the jews still have there religion.

and weren't brainwashed by another race the same way blacks in America are brainwashed into a religion(Christianity) and have absolutely no history of there culture.

the jewish suffered physically of course financially but not nearly as mentally or culturally but let me say this before you insinuate i am in no way saying that the holocaust was some picnic.

but whats gets me upset is that African americans had to f!ght to free ourselves the jews were freed by the Americans and whats funny is black people fought in world war 2 to free the jewish from the hands of hitler.

all i have to say is African Americans suffered mentally ten times worser than the jewish did and equally physically and to compare what the irish went thru to slavery is something i shouldn't have even debated with neither of you idiots.

Last edited by Birdmane; 10-25-2007 at 02:48 PM..
 10-25-2007, 02:45 PM         #206
TheCityOnMyMind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Crazy people these dayz
 10 years ago '04        #207
DCbullets202 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 0 0
zzzzzz a.ss zzzzzz
 10-25-2007, 03:01 PM         #208
mattwoolly8  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats just fu*ked up.....lame how racist people can be
 10-25-2007, 03:27 PM         #209
Nasty Neighbor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why the fu*k would you put a kkk hat on lincoln?

stupid a.ss lincoln was a better person pac ever was and that would be indicating that he is kkk.... there are probably more black racists than white racists... it's just that white racists get put on the spot when they do some racist sh*t and it's all over the news, but black folks could get on TV, sh*t even go on comedy central or somethin and down talk them white folks and call em zzzzzzs and sh*t and even white people laugh.... smfh

plus the guy they caught, they didn't say wether he was white or black or whatever they just said they caught someone who was involved with the noose hanging incident, I know it probably isn't a white dude because if it was they would have mentioned it all over the article that a white dude was caught.
 10 years ago '05        #210
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,854 | Props total: 2666 2666
SECOND PAC WAS LOOKIN FINNNNNNEEEEE AS A MOTHERfu*kER IN IT, 2PAC WOULD BE nekkid ON STAGE AND I WOULDN'T EVEN CARE IF HIS d*ck HIT ME, I WOULD NEVER WASH MY FACE AGAIN!

lmfao
 10 years ago '05        #211
G_M_D 
space
space
$1,678 | Props total: 24 24
This sh*t aint cool wtf are people thinking disrespecting Pac like that fu*king disgust-
 10 years ago '05        #212
wetseandon 
space
space
space
$162 | Props total: 0 0
 jataylorlfc said:
1. ur a racist c*nt

2.africa has a "good" military?

3.yeah now ur just acting like a little kid, the only thing uve got under ur bed are ur soiled undies

4.africans for teh majority try 2 distance themself from americans, they have little in common with you other than race, if you think "you have africa" your more stupid than u sound, they would spit on u over there.

5. terrorists attacked america, not white people, they think your as much as part of the problem as any other american.

african americans need 2 stop thinking that black people around the world love them, as they dont.
divide and conquer....

People of color out number whites world wide. Its a known fact that in reality white people are the minority worldwide. If people of color unit its a wrap. And those people face the same struggle that we do. We may not be loved but they feel our pain. And I feel them too. I not defending the dude that u trying to get at in this post but i had to clear some things up with that divide and conquer mentality cause we are united through our struggle whether its ethnocentrism, racial profiling, occupying countries, or blocked trade agreements and we need to realize that. When Malcolm X went to the Middle East he got mad love over there even tho he was american. Cause they was like yo we going through the same thing, Shortly after he was k!lled. Why do u think hip hop gets so much play out there in different countries. Cause they love us man. the struggle is real.. u got to love us...
 10-25-2007, 05:17 PM         #213
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
my point is very valid the irish were not in slavery as were the blacks on plantations in the USA and in many other parts of the world.

ireland was occupied by the British and yes they treated the irish horrible but most Irish persons were living as tenant farmers, mainly self supporting at least until the potato blight of 1845.

then everything fell to pieces quickly persons in slavery had no say through the courts the Irish could appeal to the landlord, or his agent, to the courts even to the monarch of that day.

irish families until the famine of 1845 weren't split apart at any time they wanted to do so.

a slave could not count on his or her family staying intact if an owner decided to sell someone to raise some cash.

like i said before the only reason the jews had it worser than slaves was because they were seen as property no other reason also can you refute that there were black Irishmen or blacks jews.

can you deny that there is a group of people in Ireland called the black Irish.

like i said before comparing atrocities is stupid but to say the jews had it worser than blacks is retarded which is probably something you are use to hearing.

and correct me if i am wrong the Holocaust did not take place in the united states right slavery did correct.

so why has the american government gave money back to the jews affected by the Holocaust.

slavery was here in the us but the american government has not given any money to the african american people that where affected by it.

yes slavery of the Jews did take place in Egypt but there are many that believe that those Jewish people were also people of color.

also there were more blacks that died during the middle passage than the jewish did in the holocaust.

your trying to compare a slow death versus a quick one if you think for one second the jewish had it that much worser than the blacks your are seriously wrong.

were was our war for our freedom if i remember correctly you said that the civil war was not over slavery but wasn't the holocaust a major factor in the world war 2.

also the enslavement of the jews by the egytians only lasted for 200 some odd years and the holocaust only lasted for maybe 5 slavery lasted for 400 years and last but not least the jews still have there religion.

and weren't brainwashed by another race the same way blacks in America are brainwashed into a religion(Christianity) and have absolutely no history of there culture.

the jewish suffered physically of course financially but not nearly as mentally or culturally but let me say this before you insinuate i am in no way saying that the holocaust was some picnic.

but whats gets me upset is that African americans had to f!ght to free ourselves the jews were freed by the Americans and whats funny is black people fought in world war 2 to free the jewish from the hands of hitler.

all i have to say is African Americans suffered mentally ten times worser than the jewish did and equally physically and to compare what the irish went thru to slavery is something i shouldn't have even debated with neither of you idiots.

you type 10 paragraphs then end it with all i got to say..yeah your real bright

stop downloading sh*t you got off of google nobody cares for you to paste a 10,000 word essay on why your so fu*kin dumb. you didn't suffer mentally 10x worser(<<<not even a real word) so shut the fu*k up.

Last edited by Face3Stacks; 10-25-2007 at 05:22 PM..
 10-25-2007, 05:20 PM         #214
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wetseandon said:
divide and conquer....

People of color out number whites world wide. Its a known fact that in reality white people are the minority worldwide. If people of color unit its a wrap. And those people face the same struggle that we do. We may not be loved but they feel our pain. And I feel them too. I not defending the dude that u trying to get at in this post but i had to clear some things up with that divide and conquer mentality cause we are united through our struggle whether its ethnocentrism, racial profiling, occupying countries, or blocked trade agreements and we need to realize that. When Malcolm X went to the Middle East he got mad love over there even tho he was american. Cause they was like yo we going through the same thing, Shortly after he was k!lled. Why do u think hip hop gets so much play out there in different countries. Cause they love us man. the struggle is real.. u got to love us...
yeah all black people are struggling you do know a black man is running for PRESIDENT of a MAJORITY WHITE COUNTRY RIGHT:rolleyes:
 10-25-2007, 05:27 PM         #215
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Face3Stacks said:

stop downloading sh*t you got off of google nobody cares for you to paste a 10,000 word essay on why your so fu*kin dumb. you didn't suffer mentally 10x worser(<<<not even a real word) so shut the fu*k up.
I don't think hes referring to present day African Americans dude.

Hostile Subversion!!!!"
 10-25-2007, 05:38 PM         #216
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Face3Stacks said:

were did i download it from the fact that i chose to read then remember then type it out actually shows why your mad that you can't do that.

and that other sh*t you said is irrelevant the fact that you decided to jump into a debate and the only thing you can bring up is the word worser shows your intelligence.

go take a Advil and sit your a.ss down i know your head started hurting after the first sentence your just a typical bastard child if you don't see the words sh*t ,hoe , and n*gga in every line your confused.

and what does it matter whether it was one paragraph or 10 you still wouldn't be able to understand any of it. maybe the only reason i typed 10 paragraphs is because i know school drop outs, and want to be blacks don't read go sag your pants and get your hair braided.

because people that actually read comprehend and then state there opinions are debating.

Last edited by Birdmane; 10-25-2007 at 05:45 PM..
 10-25-2007, 05:39 PM         #217
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would call you a duck but even a duck seems to have a higher degree of intellect than you.

[pic - click to view]

10-25-2007, 05:49 PM         #218
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
n u just demonstrated ur racial hatred and bigotry right there, to believe that whites are the most racist is extremely narrow minded, imo no race has more racists than others

for example could u imagine a white comedian in the shape of chappelle or mencia? i doubt it, that would be racist jokes.....

at the end of the day their are racists in all walks of life, when u start saying things like "white ppl are the most racist" you yourself have become a racist.
fu*k all these technicalities n sh*t i aint trying to debate here or type a fu*king essay like some of you i say what i feel, and well since white people dominate this country, TECHNICALLY they can account for the most racism, and yes they are the most racist, and you know it but for some reason your trying to e-debate
youd have to be blind not to recognize white people are the most racist

fu*k everything else

10-25-2007, 05:50 PM         #219
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Face3Stacks said:
yeah all black people are struggling you do know a black man is running for PRESIDENT of a MAJORITY WHITE COUNTRY RIGHT:rolleyes:
obama is mixed not black lol i guess you believe a black woman can give birth to a asian man to.
 10-25-2007, 05:51 PM         #220
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ElMarroAfamado said:
fu*k all these technicalities n sh*t i aint trying to debate here or type a fu*king essay like some of you i say what i feel, and well since white people dominate this country, TECHNICALLY they can account for the most racism, and yes they are the most racist, and you know it but for some reason your trying to e-debate
youd have to be blind not to recognize white people are the most racist

fu*k everything else

Wow, great generalization.
You speak to your mom with the mouth?
fu*k this, fu*k that, fu*k everything. Great outlook.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
78 comments
2 days ago