Oct 24 - Tupac Statue Vandalized, Noose Left Around Its Neck

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
27 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #181
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 Face3Stacks said:
n*gga I been to Richmond and y'all are scared to death of them good ol boys. stop lyin I been down there you n*ggas is shook.

nobody said it was a black person that hung the noose but the reasoning that you gave was just plain retarded.(because they're to busy working)
you are an overgrown abortion
 10-25-2007, 12:27 PM         #182
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
answers to questions
im talking about the majority of black people...the working ones

there are plenty of poor white people

mexican aint a race

i never said there were 3 races dummy

im actually taking a well-deserved vacation from work, u dont know what the f*ck u talking bout euro-boy.
what? so by your logic, if theyre working then they cant be rich?- my question was: "so there isnt any rich black people?" have u ever met any black people outside ur own family? theyre are plenty of rich black people, because they work.

2.exactly, so for what twisted little reason did u refer to them as a race?

3."white people are the only ones who do dumb sh*t like this, blacks and mexicans are too busy working to keep a roof over our heads to hang a fu*kin noose around a statue"

yep u did mate.

4. WHAT!! but what about that crumblin roof?? must be such a struggle being able 2 "take a vacation" (on ur mums sofa?) man ur as real as it gets -props

and euro boy? a euro boy would imply im from mainland europe, which im not, and isnt VA virginia? im a brit and i even i know its a sh*thole down there

1 final question: were u dropped on ur head when u were young or just born this way?

Last edited by jataylorlfc; 10-25-2007 at 12:28 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #183
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 jataylorlfc said:

and euro boy? a euro boy would imply im from mainland europe, which im not, and isnt VA virginia? im a brit and i even i know its a sh*thole down there

1 final question: were u dropped on ur head when u were young or just born this way?
:applause:Your k!lling me dog....Hahahaha
 10 years ago '07        #184
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 Dope Bai said:
For one, I'm not the biggest 'Pac fan myself, but I do think he deserves a statue for all he did in his life.

For two, I rep the east coast to the fullest, and i still feel that 'Pac is not overrated, you iggnorant weakling.

For three, :finger: you. You wimp...

On another note, what would happen if someone who was not white, went to Graceland, and totally defaced Elvis' property?
All he did? some time between ballet and raping women? A statue for getting head from a skeeze on the dance floor while making one song telling women to respect themselves? what about opening fire on a playground? stompin a dude out while rolling 30 deep in a Vegas hotel?

like i said later on -- columbus had a statue, so I guess it's okay to memorialize tyrants.

all the good deed's in pac's life are posthumous. everything is done by his mother to try and eliminate the name he created for himself through his gangsta image. when he was pullin out wads of cash and countin off in videos, where was the 2Pac Center for Kids? When he was alive it was just words that never came to fruition. He was a "man of action" that y'all n*ggas wanted to admire.. who was kept on lock by a death Row records contract. The dude everyone wants to say kept it real and gave the finger off to everybody was shook to be his own man.

only thing regrettable is that he died at a young age. But in his 25 years in life, he did nothing to warrant having a statue. his mother's love got him a statue, and his notoriety for his negative image that his mother's been trying to erase got him a statue.

would this be 190+ replies deep if it was a Marcus Garvey statue that was desecrated? half the responses in this post are claims to violent ignorance... the type of sh*t the man whose statue was desecrated promoted. you n*ggas ain't trynna do battle with intellect. half the d*cks in this post need to hang a noose around their own necks.

As for Elvis, you're right.. the public outcry would be a lot deeper.. but that's because white people have learned to complain louder. We stay angry in our own neighborhoods amongst our own people.

Last edited by KeithHernandez; 10-25-2007 at 12:56 PM..
 10-25-2007, 01:01 PM         #185
BIG POPPA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithHernandez said:
All he did? some time between ballet and raping women? A statue for getting head from a skeeze on the dance floor while making one song telling women to respect themselves? what about opening fire on a playground? stompin a dude out while rolling 30 deep in a Vegas hotel?

like i said later on -- columbus had a statue, so I guess it's okay to memorialize tyrants.

all the good deed's in pac's life are posthumous. everything is done by his mother to try and eliminate the name he created for himself through his gangsta image. when he was pullin out wads of cash and countin off in videos, where was the 2Pac Center for Kids? When he was alive it was just words that never came to fruition. He was a "man of action" that y'all n*ggas wanted to admire.. who was kept on lock by a death Row records contract. The dude everyone wants to say kept it real and gave the finger off to everybody was shook to be his own man.

only thing regrettable is that he died at a young age. But in his 25 years in life, he did nothing to warrant having a statue. his mother's love got him a statue, and his notoriety for his negative image that his mother's been trying to erase got him a statue.

would this be 190+ replies deep if it was a Marcus Garvey statue that was desecrated? half the responses in this post are claims to violent ignorance... the type of sh*t the man whose statue was desecrated promoted. you n*ggas ain't trynna do battle with intellect. half the d*cks in this post need to hang a noose around their own necks.

As for Elvis, you're right.. the public outcry would be a lot deeper.. but that's because white people have learned to complain louder. We stay angry in our own neighborhoods amongst our own people.
like i said you don't now the history of the mans early life
you just going by what you heard from the media and on tv
just shut the fu*k up
like i said do your motherfu*king research yo
 10-25-2007, 01:05 PM         #186
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithHernandez said:

very informative, apart from the last bit, i do think the public outcry would be higher with elvis, but not because of race because of fame, everybody of every age in the western world, or even the modern world knows about elvis, and how he died etc.

wheras 2pac is more "obscure" than elvis and not as famous.

in terms of complaining, ye i see the suburban mothers over there who want 2 be the parents of society, but look @ jena 6, that was hardly quiet was it?
 10 years ago '06        #187
elmonto 
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:
what? so by your logic, if theyre working then they cant be rich?- my question was: "so there isnt any rich black people?" have u ever met any black people outside ur own family? theyre are plenty of rich black people, because they work.

2.exactly, so for what twisted little reason did u refer to them as a race?

3."white people are the only ones who do dumb sh*t like this, blacks and mexicans are too busy working to keep a roof over our heads to hang a fu*kin noose around a statue"

yep u did mate.

4. WHAT!! but what about that crumblin roof?? must be such a struggle being able 2 "take a vacation" (on ur mums sofa?) man ur as real as it gets -props

you are taking this too literal....calm da f*ck down london fog. u must be depressed cuz the sun never shines over there....
 10 years ago '06        #188
elmonto 
space
space
and what the f*ck is a mum? are u saying mom u non-talking a*shole? and i dont know what sh*thole u talkin bout, yall got them old a*s houses built in 1304 and sh*t
 10 years ago '07        #189
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 BIG POPPA said:
like i said you don't now the history of the mans early life
you just going by what you heard from the media and on tv
just shut the fu*k up
like i said do your motherfu*king research yo
what history, b? you've dropped nothing worth reading this whole topic. you wanna talk about his time at a performing arts school where he danced and acted? or about him backup dancing for digital underground in a leopard speedo, tryin to do anything for cash? that ain't my understanding of thug like behavior.

ain't nothing to research on ol Leroy's (that's his government name before Pac, in case you need to do research) life was dictated by his contracts and peers. Dude played Bishop in Juice and tried to become him.
 10-25-2007, 01:14 PM         #190
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
you are taking this too literal....calm da f*ck down london fog. u must be depressed cuz the sun never shines over there....
london? what the fu*k are u on about, im not some little c*ckney chiminey sweep guv'na!

are u that ignorant the only place u know in the uk is london?

and the sun is here alot, we have a better climate than places like new england, ffs this summer it was hotter than jamacia, and besides i like rain from time 2 time, we dont have 2 cope with forest fires for example, we dont have droughts and plus when the sun is here u appreciate it more, as we do the snow,autumn leaves ect. id rather live in a country with a variable climate than one which is either hot or cold most of the time.
 10-25-2007, 01:20 PM         #191
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
and what the f*ck is a mum? are u saying mom u non-talking a*shole? and i dont know what sh*thole u talkin bout, yall got them old a*s houses built in 1304 and sh*t
LMAO

its like an indian telling a chinese man his chinese is flawed

mum is the proper, original spelling, in the language of English, as in the language of the english (its our language d*ckhead )

now i see why americans made adjustments 2 simplify the language, because of dumb fu*kers like u.

a shack, as in a fallin down old hillbillys house, i.e your house....oooo sorry is it a trailer park u live in?

yes weve got real history here instead of loosely clinging to old cultures whats your point, o and if anyone is living in a house thats over 700 years old its simply a testament 2 english craftsmanship. :D
 10-25-2007, 01:21 PM         #192
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
first you send me hate now you tell some1 else to calm down

what loser spends their vacation arguing on the computer?.

[S]YOU[/S]
 10-25-2007, 01:22 PM         #193
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^exactly, i think ive stumbled on boxdens official gold mine of stupidity (its ok he wont be offended, just confused)
 10-25-2007, 01:23 PM         #194
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
LMAO

its like an indian telling a chinese man his chinese is flawed

mum is the proper, original spelling, in the language of English, as in the language of the english (its our language d*ckhead )

now i see why americans made adjustments 2 simplify the language, because of dumb fu*kers like u.

a shack, as in a fallin down old hillbillys house, i.e your house....oooo sorry is it a trailer park u live in?

yes weve got real history here instead of loosely clinging to old cultures whats your point, o and if anyone is living in a house thats over 700 years old its simply a testament 2 english craftsmanship. :D

you was cool to you start talkin about Americans loosely clinging to old culture when in fact this website is a testament to a part of American culture and you seem to want to be a part of it.:banghead:
 10 years ago '07        #195
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 KeithHernandez said:

I'm talking about what he did in regards to hip hop. Raping woman? Do you really belive that Robin Givens. Obviously, your gonna hate on him with your avy and name being what they are. The fact that the centre is named after him is why he has a statue. Also, for what he did as an actor/rapper. He broke down a lot of barriers for hip hop and it's culture. Give respect where respect is due...
 10-25-2007, 01:27 PM         #196
BIG POPPA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithHernandez said:
what history, b? you've dropped nothing worth reading this whole topic. you wanna talk about his time at a performing arts school where he danced and acted? or about him backup dancing for digital underground in a leopard speedo, tryin to do anything for cash? that ain't my understanding of thug like behavior.

ain't nothing to research on ol Leroy's (that's his government name before Pac, in case you need to do research) life was dictated by his contracts and peers. Dude played Bishop in Juice and tried to become him.

fast foward to 7:10
what n*gga you know at the age that he is would try to make a change like that
once he got to that school this n*gga started a

stop the k!lling campaign
safe s3x campaign
aids prevention campaign and etc

pac just wasn't a rapper he was an activist,poet,brother,and all this other stuff he also let homeless people sleep in his house what person is going to do that seriously
if that doesn't deserve a statue n*gga i don't know what does
let me ask you this question again yo what dude at that age would do something like that c'mon
and pac wasn't no gangsta so stop with that sh*t

Last edited by BIG POPPA; 10-25-2007 at 01:36 PM..
 10-25-2007, 01:33 PM         #197
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithHernandez said:

you know everything you should be the president of the UNites states

and that stupid/very gay avatar just k!lls anything you are trying to say
and that whole trying extra hard to prove your intelligence on a forum full of strangers is played out already, so please, if you need to do things like the sh*t above to keep your mind at ease, please continue, i feel sorry for you, hey!! cmon you can do a longer one next time i might even give you a cookie!!
 10 years ago '06        #198
elmonto 
space
space
 Face3Stacks said:
first you send me hate now you tell some1 else to calm down

what loser spends their vacation arguing on the computer?.

[S]YOU[/S]
isnt this thread supossed to be about the noose around 2pac's neck? im done.
 10 years ago '06        #199
elmonto 
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:
^^exactly, i think ive stumbled on boxdens official gold mine of stupidity (its ok he wont be offended, just confused)
yeah confused, like the doctor was when u were born
 10-25-2007, 01:48 PM         #200
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Face3Stacks said:
you was cool to you start talkin about Americans loosely clinging to old culture when in fact this website is a testament to a part of American culture and you seem to want to be a part of it.:banghead:
where did i say there was no american culture/no attractive american culture?

shortarse, whatever his name is said that we live in 700 yr old houses over here, i pointed out that alot of americans cling onto this culture/the culture of their ancestors and so he was very foolish 2 mock it (btw we dont live in 700 yr old houses )

i never said all americans (including you) do this, nor there was no american culture, but do u disagree that some americans dont do what i stated?
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
228 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
23 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Dead by Daylight - Freddy Krueger Gameplay
13 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy