Tom Brady or Peyton Manning??? Who you got??

most viewed right now
 Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
146 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
9 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who would you pick for YOUR franchise/team???
Tom Brady 82 51.25%
Peyton Manning 78 48.75%
Voters: 160. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10-24-2007, 11:15 AM         #121
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:

And i see how u failed to mention how that great defense sucked in 2000 with the same players and coaches, and the beginning of their SB year... Until a certain QB came in then they started winning all of sudden the pats have a great D... Get the fu*k outta here
My point exactly people act like Brady is part of some system .. THis team sucked b4 he got in their defense wasnt that good their Oline looked avg and their skill postions were lacking any skill.

Brady comes in and they win a super bowl and people wanna act like they won despite him like the ravens with Dilfer?

Come on now..

Dre just shut this thread down.
 10 years ago '06        #122
Full Clip 77 heat pts77
space
space
$7,167 | Props total: 4513 4513
 icedout921 said:
My point exactly people act like Brady is part of some system .. THis team sucked b4 he got in their defense wasnt that good their Oline looked avg and their skill postions were lacking any skill.

Brady comes in and they win a super bowl and people wanna act like they won despite him like the ravens with Dilfer?

Come on now..

Dre just shut this thread down.
jus so happens that belichick and brady got to the patriots around the same time...and once belichick took over, the team got better and better...tom brady didnt win superbowls by himself, 1 player cant win a fu*kin superbowl, its the whole team, and since belichick came in he took in so many players and made them click wit the rest of the team, and he built it up so much since then, he won 3 superbowls and every year they are a tough team to beat and always one of the best if not the best team in the AFC
 10-24-2007, 12:40 PM         #123
shizzytheking  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Peyton>>

But..

Brady Too >>>
 10-24-2007, 12:59 PM         #124
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Full Clip said:
jus so happens that belichick and brady got to the patriots around the same time...and once belichick took over, the team got better and better...tom brady didnt win superbowls by himself, 1 player cant win a fu*kin superbowl, its the whole team, and since belichick came in he took in so many players and made them click wit the rest of the team, and he built it up so much since then, he won 3 superbowls and every year they are a tough team to beat and always one of the best if not the best team in the AFC
wrong again...

I love how belhichick is this genius coach now when he couldnt do sh*t anywhere else difference is now he has a great qb. Bill's first year with the pats was 5-11, next year they got off to a bad start before Brady was put into the starting lineup...

Try again.
 10-24-2007, 01:03 PM         #125
ARbz1353  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Manning >

and colts >

pats have lost three in a row to the colts, until pat show me other wise, Colts still are the best team in the league.
 10 years ago '04        #126
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 icedout921 said:
again your comparing players who werent the most important reason they won. Brady had a good defense but nothing like the ravens or the bucs. Look at them the year without Brady 5-11 and with Brady super bowl champs. They even got off to a bad start before he was forced to start due to injury to Bledsoe. But ya he was only as important to his team as Dilfer :thumbsdow.
I aint saying that, but by the logic that the more superbowls, the better the QB cannot be applied because that would mean trent dilfer is better than marino. Of course that raven's D was better than the pat's D, but Brady is a way better QB . Colts D has been a.ss for so long, now that it is better, whats the outcome?, a ring. Marino >> Bradshaw, but # of rings wouldn't confirm that.
 10 years ago '04        #127
sheva07 
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 2 2
T. Brady
 10 years ago '07        #128
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
yea why is belichick all of a sudden known as a genius when he was a bum in clevland?? pats before brady=nothing. pats with brady= enough said.
colts fans suck just as much as yankee fans
 10-24-2007, 01:40 PM         #129
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
I aint saying that, but by the logic that the more superbowls, the better the QB cannot be applied because that would mean trent dilfer is better than marino. Of course that raven's D was better than the pat's D, but Brady is a way better QB . Colts D has been a.ss for so long, now that it is better, whats the outcome?, a ring. Marino >> Bradshaw, but # of rings wouldn't confirm that.
and Manning had a very bad playoff run..

Its not just o 1 ring so hes better. Brady has put up good numbers not Manning numbers but really good qb numbers on a team without any other legit offensive threats. And he flat out wins games. 3 rings? How many other qbs have done that?

YOur whole argument is weak.
 10 years ago '04        #130
therealness 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,436 | Props total: 1570 1570
manning is the better QB but I fu*k wit Brady.
 10 years ago '04        #131
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 keithbm1111 said:
yea why is belichick all of a sudden known as a genius when he was a bum in clevland?? pats before brady=nothing. pats with brady= enough said.
colts fans suck just as much as yankee fans
 icedout921 said:
and Manning had a very bad playoff run..

Its not just o 1 ring so hes better. Brady has put up good numbers not Manning numbers but really good qb numbers on a team without any other legit offensive threats. And he flat out wins games. 3 rings? How many other qbs have done that?

YOur whole argument is weak.
:applause::applause::applause:
 10 years ago '04        #132
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
i think brady is better than peyton but to anyone doubting belichick's impact on the team is a fu*king moron
 10 years ago '04        #133
dre03 
space
space
 ARbz1353 said:
Manning >

and colts >

pats have lost three in a row to the colts, until pat show me other wise, Colts still are the best team in the league.
Now thats a logical reason from a Colts fan

Make sure by the end of Nov. 4th u give Brady and the Pats their props after they destroy the colts
 10 years ago '04        #134
dre03 
space
space
 tommymm96 said:
i think brady is better than peyton but to anyone doubting belichick's impact on the team is a fu*king moron
They arent doubting Belicheck... Even tho Belicheck didnt prove anything until Brady started...

What they are saying is Belicheck is good but it is Brady that makes that team tick...

The last game with the Pats and Dolphins... What happened when Cassel came in at QB with the same team?? The Dolphins made a mini run... Brady comes back in and all of sudden everything is firing on all cylinders again...
 10 years ago '04        #135
dre03 
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
when ur recievers suck tehy suck. You can have 10 recievers on the field if they cant catch they just cant. ex:reche caldwell

Caldwell
Gaffney
Givens
Patten
Branch

All sucked before or after Brady...
 10 years ago '04        #136
dre03 
space
space
 jordanshoes said:
before this season 75% of the people would have said Peyton

it doesnt change for me yet

I just ask myself the question - which team would be worse if their QB went down?

and the answer is the Colts, Peyton is the Colts they would go nowhere without him.

Patriots would still be a playoff team
That doesnt mean he is better... In that case Michael Vick is the best player in the league... U see how sorry the Falcons are without him in the NFC no doubt...

Your importance to a team has to do with the system more than the individual... If a team is built around you then of course without u they will suck thats in any team or any sport... The Pats are not built around Brady the Colts are built around Manning and the offense (Check where all the money is on that team)... Up until this year the Pats did not go out looking for weapons to put around Brady because they are about systems and balance...
 10 years ago '04        #137
dre03 
space
space
 enterthepac said:
this debate has been going on since Tom Brady has been dominate in the postseason and Manning in stats, and the argument was always Tom Bradys superbowl success (rings) against Mannings stats (mainly TDs), and the argument always ended that although very different in WHY they are good, they are equally effective....now that Brady has completley outshined Manning this season with crazy stats...i dont really see how this is a hard decision anymore...and NFL.com has Colts D ahead of Pats D so u cant even say that Brady's defense is better b/c they havent been playing as well as the Colts D..........

Brady >> MAnning
Frame It Now!!!!

Read it and learn it
 10-24-2007, 02:38 PM         #138
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Unkleluc said:
I never admitted this before...but im a big tom brady fan
How could you not be?
 10 years ago '04        #139
dre03 
space
space
 προφήτης said:
It's a team game. You can say Pats > Colts cause of the rings, but to say one player is better because his team won more championship is stupid.

Yes it's hard to win 3 times, congrats to the Pats, not just Tom Brady.

If Brady is better talk about his pocket presence and accuracy, not how many time his team won the Super Bowl.
Dude the great ones win!!!!

What the hell is wrong with you???

What are they playing for? to win the SB

After peyton had the record of the most TD's why was he so angry after the season? As opposed to when he played sh*tty in the playoffs and won he was so happy? Why? Cuz he won a SB dummy

The great players win once the legendary players win consistently... Thats in every sport... What good is a player if he doesnt win? Whats the point of being good and losing?

Brady's defense lost the SB in 03 allowing Carolina to score 3 TD's in the 4th Quarter... What did Brady do? Lead two lead changing drives in the last 6 minutes...

Every SB game the Pats D gives up a lead changing score in the second half... Brady always plays thru it... Manning loses and his D gets blamed
 10 years ago '07        #140
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
pats D blew it last year in the AFC Champ. game. they just gave up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
212 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now