Tom Brady or Peyton Manning??? Who you got??

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who would you pick for YOUR franchise/team???
Tom Brady 82 51.25%
Peyton Manning 78 48.75%
Voters: 160. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10-23-2007, 09:38 PM         #81
προφήτης  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You people seem to forget football is a team sport. Brady didn't win those rings by himself. You people are crazy if you would take Matt Light over a healthy Orlando Pace because he got 3 rings. Brady wins zero rings if his o-line sucks. Matt Light is on a better team than Orlando Pace (i know he's injured) but as a player you'd take Pace over Light. You're a dummy if you take Ken Norton Jr. over the original LT. LT is the better individual player, same with this Manning/Brady discussion.

We're talking about individual players not team accomplishments.

Manning k!lls Brady when it comes to accuracy. If Brady is better why couldn't he work it with those 5 receivers he had. Don't say they couldn't catch because they could. Now all Brady has to do is throw it up to a 6' 5 freak of nature.
 10-23-2007, 09:39 PM         #82
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 προφήτης said:
You people seem to forget football is a team sport. Brady didn't win those rings by himself. You people are crazy if you would take Matt Light over a healthy Orlando Pace because he got 3 rings. Brady wins zero rings if his o-line sucks. Matt Light is on a better team than Orlando Pace (i know he's injured) but as a player you'd take Pace over Light. You're a dummy if you take Ken Norton Jr. over the original LT. LT is the better individual player, same with this Manning/Brady discussion.

We're talking about individual players not team accomplishments.

Manning k!lls Brady when it comes to accuracy. If Brady is better why couldn't he work it with those 5 receivers he had. Don't say they couldn't catch because they could. Now all Brady has to do is throw it up to a 6' 5 freak of nature.

No one forgets its a team sport just like Manning wouldn't have a ring if Bob Sanders wasn't doing his thing, Vinatteri didn't score all the points against the Ravens, and good WR's.
 10 years ago '07        #83
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
^ Brady won 3 SBs with those scrubs we arent maknig excuses. why hasnt manning won with 2 pro bowlers plus james, addai, clark????
all im saying is that if brady had moss his whole career, or mannings weapons, hed have the stats and rings. his stats are still great, not to mention his playoff stats are rediculous.
 10-23-2007, 09:42 PM         #84
προφήτης  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
Brady has never even had 5 good WRs let alone in one season. you cannot honestly say brady had better weapons than manning. thats a joke.
harrison, wayne, stokely, clark, addai/james >>> brown, patten, branch, givens, antoine smith/dillon. your giving manning too much credit and not enough for brady.
I'm giving Brady credit for this season, but don't act like he suffered so bad in seasons past. I admit the '06 pats receivers sucked. But before that it wasn't so bad as ya'll make it seem. Since Brady is better than Manning as an individual player then why didn't his supreme accuracy and precision give him great stats in the past? Those guys didn't suck.
 10-23-2007, 09:44 PM         #85
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
^ Brady won 3 SBs with those scrubs we arent maknig excuses. why hasnt manning won with 2 pro bowlers plus james, addai, clark????
all im saying is that if brady had moss his whole career, or mannings weapons, hed have the stats and rings. his stats are still great, not to mention his playoff stats are rediculous.
exactly they built a team around manning and it took like 10 years

brady came into a disfunctional team that had went like 5-11 the year before...and won a superbowl with them the 1st year (despite that playoff game vs raiders)

but seriously, thats enough to convince me who i'd rather have....
 10-23-2007, 09:47 PM         #86
προφήτης  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
No one forgets its a team sport just like Manning wouldn't have a ring if Bob Sanders wasn't doing his thing, Vinatteri didn't score all the points against the Ravens, and good WR's.
Vinatieri won all the pats SB's, so why does Brady get all the shine? I never said Manning won the SB for the Colts. I personally believe we won cause of Sanders and Clark along with Manning.

With the logic on this board they'd take Horry over Duncan cause Horry has been on teams that won more rings.
 10-23-2007, 09:49 PM         #87
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also every1 gives Bradys line so much credit and I admit they are good he has alot of time now. But if you remember with Bledsoe the biggest knock on the team was the line. So alot of it has to do with Bradys quick release and his pocket presence.

I mean god people act like this was a good team before Brady came in. They couldnt even get 500 without him. He comes in and wins a super bowl and its because they have the right pieces around him .
 10-23-2007, 09:50 PM         #88
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 προφήτης said:
Vinatieri won all the pats SB's, so why does Brady get all the shine? I never said Manning won the SB for the Colts. I personally believe we won cause of Sanders and Clark along with Manning.

With the logic on this board they'd take Horry over Duncan cause Horry has been on teams that won more rings.
Horrible analogy your comparing a 3rd or 4th option player to a teams best player..
 10-23-2007, 09:53 PM         #89
προφήτης  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
Horrible analogy your comparing a 3rd or 4th option player to a teams best player..
You missed the point i was making. My point wasn't about scoring options. My point was someone can be better than another without having all the rings.

Also ppl point out it took Manning forever to win. Elway took forever too, does that stop him from being one of the best?

Okay let's follow that logic. Since Manning won his ring before Elway he's already better than Elway? Get out of here with that.
 10-23-2007, 09:55 PM         #90
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 προφήτης said:
You missed the point i was making. My point wasn't about scoring options. My point was someone can be better than another without having all the rings.

Also ppl point out it took Manning forever to win. Elway took forever too, does that stop him from being one of the best?

Okay let's follow that logic. Since Manning won his ring before Elway he's already better than Elway? Get out of here with that.
You act like thats the only thing Brady fans use.. You also minimize how hard it is to win 3 times.. Look how long it took Manning to win once.
 10-23-2007, 09:59 PM         #91
enterthepac  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this debate has been going on since Tom Brady has been dominate in the postseason and Manning in stats, and the argument was always Tom Bradys superbowl success (rings) against Mannings stats (mainly TDs), and the argument always ended that although very different in WHY they are good, they are equally effective....now that Brady has completley outshined Manning this season with crazy stats...i dont really see how this is a hard decision anymore...and NFL.com has Colts D ahead of Pats D so u cant even say that Brady's defense is better b/c they havent been playing as well as the Colts D..........

Brady >> MAnning
 10-23-2007, 10:00 PM         #92
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 προφήτης said:

Horry was never the arguable #1 player on his team. Ur not reading between the lines very well. :sleepy:
 10-23-2007, 10:02 PM         #93
προφήτης  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
You act like thats the only thing Brady fans use.. You also minimize how hard it is to win 3 times.. Look how long it took Manning to win once.
It's a team game. You can say Pats > Colts cause of the rings, but to say one player is better because his team won more championship is stupid.

Yes it's hard to win 3 times, congrats to the Pats, not just Tom Brady.

If Brady is better talk about his pocket presence and accuracy, not how many time his team won the Super Bowl.
 10-23-2007, 10:05 PM         #94
Krieger08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah im going with Manning any day
 10-23-2007, 10:06 PM         #95
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 προφήτης said:
It's a team game. You can say Pats > Colts cause of the rings, but to say one player is better because his team won more championship is stupid.

Yes it's hard to win 3 times, congrats to the Pats, not just Tom Brady.

If Brady is better talk about his pocket presence and accuracy, not how many time his team won the Super Bowl.
What's the #1 reason they won 3 super bowls?

So I guess MJ doesnt deserve any credit for the bulls either :rolleyes:.
 10-23-2007, 10:11 PM         #96
προφήτης  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
What's the #1 reason they won 3 super bowls?

So I guess MJ doesnt deserve any credit for the bulls either :rolleyes:.
Jordan was a huge part of the team. But if you want to be critical you can say what did Jordan do without Pippen? If Jordan never came back after his first retirement you can make a case that the Bulls would have won again with Pippen as the leader.

Brady was a huge part of the Pats dynasty, but last time i check the NFL has a 53 man roster.
 10-23-2007, 10:12 PM         #97
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 προφήτης said:
Jordan was a huge part of the team. But if you want to be critical you can say what did Jordan do without Pippen? If Jordan never came back after his first retirement you can make a case that the Bulls would have won again with Pippen as the leader.

Brady was a huge part of the Pats dynasty, but last time i check the NFL has a 53 man roster.
Noone says Brady did it alone..

However I will say Brady has done more with less than other qb in nfl history.

How many other hall of famers are on this dynasty?
 10 years ago '06        #98
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
I may have to take Brady cause i get pissed watching MAnning after making mistakes, he cant just walk off the field and fix the problem, he always shakes his head sternly and just acts like he is 4 years old. But i must say Brady's receiving core is tops in the NFL this year so that doesnt hurt
 10-23-2007, 10:17 PM         #99
προφήτης  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
Noone says Brady did it alone..

However I will say Brady has done more with less than other qb in nfl history.

How many other hall of famers are on this dynasty?
He did the most with less. I'd agree with that.
 10-23-2007, 10:19 PM         #100
προφήτης  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gd_UP said:
I may have to take Brady cause i get pissed watching MAnning after making mistakes, he cant just walk off the field and fix the problem, he always shakes his head sternly and just acts like he is 4 years old. But i must say Brady's receiving core is tops in the NFL this year so that doesnt hurt
Manning is always looking at pictures on the sidelines, cause he shakes his head doesn't mean he's not trying to fix the problem.
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy