Tom Brady or Peyton Manning??? Who you got??

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who would you pick for YOUR franchise/team???
Tom Brady 82 51.25%
Peyton Manning 78 48.75%
Voters: 160. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #61
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
i'd take Manning.....no disrespect at all to Tom Brady, i like him too, especially since he went to my school (Michigan)....

...but i think that Peyton fits in the best switching between teams....i think that Tom Brady is more the product of the scheme and a great coach, more than he is just the pure out and out talent, as i feel Manning is......

...when u look at all that Manning takes on every snap, being able to digest and read so much at the line and make calls/audibles according to what he sees, i think thats the QB that u take to lead a team from jump.....

....yet and still though, u can not deny the fact that Brady is a winner....
 10-23-2007, 09:03 PM         #62
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tom Brady with Peyton behind in close 2nd by a shred of rice.
 10-23-2007, 09:05 PM         #63
προφήτης  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
any combination of 3 u come up with for Manning is better than Bradys. Plus u have a better running game better passing conditions and even better pass catching TE's.
You people act like Brady has suffered from having no receivers. If you remember in the pats dynasty reign they played a lot of 5 receiver sets.

WR1: Deion Branch (SB MVP)

WR2: Troy Brown

WR3: David Givens

WR4: Bethel Johnson (dude was fast and was great @ returning kicks and punts)

WR5: David Patten (he set some sort of record in the SB with most catches i think)

These aren't lame receivers IMO, Brady has had it good. He should have always had better numbers than Manning especially since INDY has had a run game which means you don't pass as much. Add Moss and watch his numbers grow.

On top of that the Pats have always had a stout defense, something Manning has never had for the regular season with the possible exception of '05.
 10 years ago '04        #64
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Aftashok said:
i'd take Manning.....no disrespect at all to Tom Brady, i like him too, especially since he went to my school (Michigan)....

...but i think that Peyton fits in the best switching between teams....i think that Tom Brady is more the product of the scheme and a great coach, more than he is just the pure out and out talent, as i feel Manning is......

...when u look at all that Manning takes on every snap, being able to digest and read so much at the line and make calls/audibles according to what he sees, i think thats the QB that u take to lead a team from jump.....

....yet and still though, u can not deny the fact that Brady is a winner....
i agree but i think you meant disect and not digest
 10 years ago '07        #65
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
why was this made? there are already 50 with the same arguments. theres no point to this thread. just go look at all the other ones. this arguments not gonna be settled for a while
but bradys still better
 10 years ago '07        #66
space
space
david patten didnt set a record in the SB. check your stats again. and all bethel johnson could do was run fast and hope to avoid getting hit on returns. he was traded for jonathan sullivan, an overweight pothead, because he couldnt catch. manning fans are pissed because brady's finally got weapons and is showing how nasty he really is
 10-23-2007, 09:13 PM         #67
Victor $weet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
why was this made? there are already 50 with the same arguments. theres no point to this thread. just go look at all the other ones. this arguments not gonna be settled for a while
but bradys still better
Forgive me for all the harm I indirectly did to you personally whenever I made this thread.....I guess....*chokes up*...Man I guess I just didn't realize all of the possible severities of making a thread like this....I understand now how much I let you down and I send my condolences.....
:(
How could I be so selfish???
 10 years ago '07        #68
space
space
^ pretty damn selfish
 10-23-2007, 09:16 PM         #69
προφήτης  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My bad maybe it was Givens. Manning has never had 5 good WR's to put on the field. If Brady is better than Manning which means he has supreme accuracy and precision he should have been working it with those 5 guys.

Marvin catches the ball and gets down to avoid taking a big hit so don't use that to knock Bethel. Brady has had good wide receiving corps, did Bady work hard and get that much better in the off season or did the Pats trade for Moss?
 10-23-2007, 09:20 PM         #70
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 προφήτης said:
You people act like Brady has suffered from having no receivers. If you remember in the pats dynasty reign they played a lot of 5 receiver sets.

WR1: Deion Branch (SB MVP)

WR2: Troy Brown

WR3: David Givens

WR4: Bethel Johnson (dude was fast and was great @ returning kicks and punts)

WR5: David Patten (he set some sort of record in the SB with most catches i think)

These aren't lame receivers IMO, Brady has had it good. He should have always had better numbers than Manning especially since INDY has had a run game which means you don't pass as much. Add Moss and watch his numbers grow.

On top of that the Pats have always had a stout defense, something Manning has never had for the regular season with the possible exception of '05.

lmao what has any of these guys done without brady..

not a damn thing.. not 1 of those guys listed would be picked ahead of wayne or harrison. not 1 is much better than the crappy wideouts manning had before.. Not 1 is a legitmate number guy who the other team has to gameplan for. I love how you just dismiss the fact that Manning has a hall of fame wideout who gets doubled all the time. That makes the other lesser wideouts better. I like how you dismiss the fact of the running game which makes any QB better.

If the pats were such a talented team why were they so bad before Brady was launched into the lineup. They had a good D (not the bears or the ravens D i might add) but they couldnt sniff the playoffs let alone win it all till Brady got there.

This is a very debatable topic but something that is not debatable is who has had more offensive help between the 2. Its not even close.
 10-23-2007, 09:21 PM         #71
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You Brady lovers keep saying 3>1

So Montana and Bradshaw are the greatest ever. You can't deny the rings. If you want to talk stats Manning dwarfs Brady. Brady is still 2nd best tho so no need to cry.

When I bring up rings I mention Brady because of his role in what he did to get those rings. Bradshaw played a pus*y role when he got his ring. And judging by all the times before last year Ive seen Manning choke I dont know how u guys can even say hes better than Brady. Before last year he didn't count when it mattered. :sleepy:

Last edited by Andre3000; 10-23-2007 at 09:25 PM..
 10-23-2007, 09:22 PM         #72
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
lmao what has any of these guys done without brady..

not a damn thing.. not 1 of those guys listed would be picked ahead of wayne or harrison. not 1 is much better than the crappy wideouts manning had before.. Not 1 is a legitmate number guy who the other team has to gameplan for. I love how you just dismiss the fact that Manning has a hall of fame wideout who gets doubled all the time. That makes the other lesser wideouts better. I like how you dismiss the fact of the running game which makes any QB better.

If the pats were such a talented team why were they so bad before Brady was launched into the lineup. They had a good D (not the bears or the ravens D i might add) but they couldnt sniff the playoffs let alone win it all till Brady got there.

This is a very debatable topic but something that is not debatable is who has had more offensive help between the 2. Its not even close.
word, them n*ggas would be toast if brady got injured or some sh*t
 10-23-2007, 09:22 PM         #73
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 προφήτης said:
My bad maybe it was Givens. Manning has never had 5 good WR's to put on the field. If Brady is better than Manning which means he has supreme accuracy and precision he should have been working it with those 5 guys.

Marvin catches the ball and gets down to avoid taking a big hit so don't use that to knock Bethel. Brady has had good wide receiving corps, did Bady work hard and get that much better in the off season or did the Pats trade for Moss?

Again has he ever had a legit #1 wideout..

Please dont give me that 5 wideout crap. 1 no team uses 5 wideouts more than a fourth of their sets. They were a screen/west coast offense before Moss because their wideouts were not great at stretching the field.
 10-23-2007, 09:23 PM         #74
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 προφήτης said:

when ur recievers suck tehy suck. You can have 10 recievers on the field if they cant catch they just cant. ex:reche caldwell
 10-23-2007, 09:23 PM         #75
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
You Brady lovers keep saying 3>1

So Montana and Bradshaw are the greatest ever. You can't deny the rings. If you want to talk stats Manning dwarfs Brady. Brady is still 2nd best tho so no need to cry.

When I bring up rings I mention Brady because of his role in what he did to get those rings. Bradshaw played a pus*y role when he got his ring. And judging by all the times before last year Ive seen Manning choke I dont know how u guys can even say hes better than Peyton. Before last year he didn't count when it mattered. :sleepy:
Montana is ..

I have no clue what your 2nd paragraph meant so i wont comment...
 10-23-2007, 09:24 PM         #76
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
before this season 75% of the people would have said Peyton

it doesnt change for me yet

I just ask myself the question - which team would be worse if their QB went down?

and the answer is the Colts, Peyton is the Colts they would go nowhere without him.

Patriots would still be a playoff team

Last edited by jordanshoes; 10-23-2007 at 09:26 PM..
 10-23-2007, 09:24 PM         #77
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
Montana is ..

I replied to Christos post.
 10-23-2007, 09:25 PM         #78
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
yeah exactly what i was thinking....sh*t is mad confusing...
 10 years ago '07        #79
space
space
 προφήτης said:

Brady has never even had 5 good WRs let alone in one season. you cannot honestly say brady had better weapons than manning. thats a joke.
harrison, wayne, stokely, clark, addai/james >>> brown, patten, branch, givens, antoine smith/dillon. your giving manning too much credit and not enough for brady.
 10-23-2007, 09:27 PM         #80
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
before this season 75% of the people would have said Peyton

it doesnt change for me yet
not anyone with a brain..

I love how people say Brady only won because of his defense which is complete bullsh*t I might add, but yet neglect that Manning was at best avg in the playoffs and his defense carried him.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy