Tom Brady or Peyton Manning??? Who you got??

most viewed right now
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who would you pick for YOUR franchise/team???
Tom Brady 82 51.25%
Peyton Manning 78 48.75%
Voters: 160. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #261
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 mt fuji said:
its really a toss up

the one thing i will say is that brady never had the weapons peyton had,and still won and put up good numbers.i think the edge has to go to brady.but to be honest if i was a gm i prolly would have to flip a coin cause your team would be set for the next 10 plus years wit either qb.
intelligent observation

:applause::applause::applause::applause:
 10 years ago '04        #262
dre03 
space
space
 jgamel81 said:
i think you got it backwards. everyone has hopped on the boston bandwagon this year. although i do like the bo. sox, eveyone else is all over the patriots d*ck. there is no way in hell that tom brady is better than manning. eveybody sucks off brady cause he's in the spotlight right now, but if you haven't noticed the colts are also undefeated. even when addai and harrison were out, the back ups were still beastin it. if the pats lost moss and any other player they would be fukked. and besides look a the pats schedule, the only teams worth mentioning are indy, steelers, and maybe the ravens. just wait till nov. 4th!!!
Wow....

The best team the Colts have played are Jacksonville who is 4-3... And u have the nerve to talk about the Pats schedule who have demolished the Cowboys and Redskins and Browns all good teams one thought to be contenders for SB until PAts smacked them down to earth.... Dont forget about the Browns who can easily be considered the 4th hottest team behind the Pats, Colts, Giants...

Dont wanna bring up schedules here homie Pats play every top team this year... Colts play like 3 playoff teams from the previous year the entire year...

And Brady had 3 SB's and 2 SB mvp's before Moss, Stallworth or Welker... they came to the patriots to win a championship and better there career... So get ur facts straight Moss needs Brady more than Brady needs Moss... The pats would win without all three of those receivers they just wouldnt be blowout wins... Moss hasnt won sh*t without Brady and if he wins this year just further proves the point

Last edited by dre03; 10-29-2007 at 11:04 AM..
 10-29-2007, 12:29 PM         #263
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
real talk....

brady is "the man" when hes on a great roster... he'd never be successful w/o a great defense... he'd never set a record w/o the greatest player on offense..

people say harrison and wayne are superstars, man they're great but lets be serious, they wouldnt have the same careers playing with brady... or with brady in indy, brady likes ALOT OF TIME and NO PRESSURE in the pocket to throw deep balls, peyton is throwing deep balls in high pressure, on the run, etc

brady is a good qb when hes flat footed... if peyton wasnt good on the run, he'd be garbage b/c his line doesnt let him stay flat footed for 10 seconds on the goal line..
Funny how the defense now is great what were u saying b4 he got there? That defense had many changes this year is proably the most talented its been.

Same thing with his line.

Everything you said about Brady could be applied to Manning. When has he proven he can put up great numbers without having great offensive weapons?

He didnt wina title till his defense carried him.
 10 years ago '07        #264
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 icedout921 said:
Funny how the defense now is great what were u saying b4 he got there? That defense had many changes this year is proably the most talented its been.

Same thing with his line.

Everything you said about Brady could be applied to Manning. When has he proven he can put up great numbers without having great offensive weapons?

He didnt wina title till his defense carried him.
You mean... he didn't win a title till his defense carried themselves. His offense never had a problem carrying themselves.. it was the D. His D finally carried themselves and didn't rely on the offense so much. That's why. You're kidding yourself to think that the Colts defense EVER even needed to carry their offense.
 10 years ago '07        #265
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 Maroon_Tiger said:
and to the haters saying that the backup players on the colts are beasting, thats cuz people are so scared of peyton's command of the offense, hes getting addai and any other rb the chance to be a beast b/c if they aint, hes gonna shove the football down the cornerbacks throats...anyway you want to slice it, he drafted a rb and won after letting an all pro go... you cant deny that peyton can throw ANY POSSIBLE PASS, and make any possible play, his arm/accuracy is just unreal....but his defense over the years has been embarrassing.. so he hasnt gotten sb appearances

look at dominic rhodes, borderline sb mvp, and now hes getting waived...
very interesting observation...
 10-29-2007, 01:06 PM         #266
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
the defense is not THE BEST(if you're talking about the pats), the 01-03 pats had a way better defense...

but if you're talking about peyton, NO MATTER HOW GOOD A QB PLAYS, you wont win rings if you dont have a team that is ready/capable to do so... thats why LT might never win a ring... and in football, you(qbs) get props like you're the only one responsible for the superbowls.... so thats what im sayin, sure brady won rings, but thats b/c his team was great, not because he was the allen iverson of the team... tom brady had a shut down defense... and a line that gave him time to play conservative all game and win
You keep talking about the Pats D like they were the Bears or the Ravens. They were a good D not a all time D. You also seem to forget all the comebacks Brady engineered and how he has done more with Less than any other QB in history.

Manning has always had a top offense around him way better than anything Brady has ever had. Its not even worth comparing. Now that you can compare the offense Brady is blowing away every major stat of any QB ever.

And again the line wasnt great when he got there. Look at the sacks that Drew took because he wasnt as mobile didnt have the pocket presence or the fast release. Brady had those things and the line became great. The defense also wasnt shut down. In 2001 they were 6th in total team defense. Thats not all time nor great. It was above avg but to say the defense carried him is complete bullsh*t.
 10 years ago '04        #267
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 Maroon_Tiger said:
and to the haters saying that the backup players on the colts are beasting, thats cuz people are so scared of peyton's command of the offense, hes getting addai and any other rb the chance to be a beast b/c if they aint, hes gonna shove the football down the cornerbacks throats...anyway you want to slice it, he drafted a rb and won after letting an all pro go... you cant deny that peyton can throw ANY POSSIBLE PASS, and make any possible play, his arm/accuracy is just unreal....but his defense over the years has been embarrassing.. so he hasnt gotten sb appearances

look at dominic rhodes, borderline sb mvp, and now hes getting waived...
I agree that Peyton is a great QB, definitely one of the best ever

look at Brady's past receivers- Deion Branch was a pro-bowl caliber receiver and he's been quiet in Seattle, David Givens was great for us but hasnt done sh*t in Tenn, David Patten was CLUTCH but hasn't done anything and has been passed along, Antowain Smith is out the league, Reche Caldwell was our leading receiver last year, Brady's go-to-guy and has been a HEALTHY scratch every game but 1 this season, Daniel Graham hasnt done too much in Denver, Rod Rutledge is out of the leauge and these were all pretty good players for us when they were here

I just find it strange that most Peyton fans won't admit or even acknowledge that Brady now has the weapons that Peyton has always had and is on a record shattering pace. it was great watching Peyton in '04; it was watching history in the making. and now it's great watching brady and the patriots make history. dont hate, appreciate
 10 years ago '06        #268
M!XTAPEsniper™ 
space
space
$688 | Props total: 9 9
peyton would do great playing for NE.
brady would do good playing for IND.

brady does have 3, but you can only win one at a time guys. we are defending champs until bumped.
 10 years ago '07        #269
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 M!XTAPEsniper™ said:
peyton would do great playing for NE.
brady would do good playing for IND.

brady does have 3, but you can only win one at a time guys. we are defending champs until bumped.
shut the fu*k up. i hate when poeple say that sh*t. you have no fu*kin clue how brady would do with indy and no clue how peyton would do in NE.
why cant people just see that Bradys the better QB. no one is saying that manning sucks because he doesnt. everyone knowshes a nasty QB. but like ive said about 50 times already..hes always had good weapons unlike brady. now brady finally has some guys to throw to and manning lovers are saying "o well he has randy moss anyone who has randy moss is gonna be good" you guys gotta open your eyes and watch the pats..theyre ognna make some history soon..added on to the history theyve already made
 10-29-2007, 03:48 PM         #270
Hooksword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Manning
 10 years ago '04        #271
dre03 
space
space
 Bullseye said:
You mean... he didn't win a title till his defense carried themselves. His offense never had a problem carrying themselves.. it was the D. His D finally carried themselves and didn't rely on the offense so much. That's why. You're kidding yourself to think that the Colts defense EVER even needed to carry their offense.
Ok i get it the Patriots have a great defense that has been established...

I also get that peyton manning is a great qb and the colts have a great offense because of him..

So ur saying the Pats won because they have a great D and their offense only had to maintain the ball Right? Now bare with me for a moment

The Colts lost because their D played horrible so i am a.ssuming the Colts offense played great in all those games in order for the blame not be placed on them... Right?

I always tend to ask myself how is it that the Colts D can play good enuf to win more games than any other team in the REGULAR SEASON since 2001 while still holding the most losses since 2001 in the playoffs?? Strange maybe the numbers will tell me what the problem is between the regular season and the playoffs... Lets see

U claim peyton won when he had a defense which is untrue... 2005 the Colts Defense was RANKED #2 in the league and only gave up 15 PPG... The Colts did not win a game in the playoffs that year... Their D only gave up 21 points in that game but their offense couldnt score more than 18 points when they had been averaging over 26 points a game in the regular season and was the 2nd RANKED offense in the league as well... So who let who down there? The D or the Offense? My vote is the offense...

Peyton last year had 9 INT's all year... He threw 7 in 4 games in the playoffs and didnt score in 2 playoff games... His career playoff Qb Rating is 11 points lower than his Reg season rating... Every year peyton performs bad in the playoffs... Everytime the Colts have lost their offense has been below their average PPG in the regular season... The Colts have had multiple games where they did not score an offensive TD in the playoffs yeah lets blame the Colts D for those losses

On the other side of the ball the Pats offense goes up in PPG in the playoffs and their points allowed goes up which means Brady and the offense are playing harder to win in the playoffs to make up for the points given up by their D... Brady's QB rating goes up by more than 13 points and his TD to Int ratio is better than Mannings and thats with less talent on offense... Not to mention he has thrown more TD's than Manning in the same number of playoff games...

Why is that?

Last edited by dre03; 10-29-2007 at 04:41 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #272
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
^ another good point
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago