Tom Brady or Peyton Manning??? Who you got??

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who would you pick for YOUR franchise/team???
Tom Brady 82 51.25%
Peyton Manning 78 48.75%
Voters: 160. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #241
maddnyss 
space
space
$611 | Props total: 0 0
 ceo said:
hell nah...we'll see come week 9 though

until Manning gets 2+ superbowl rings you gotta say Brady is the best active QB
Brady NEVER, and I repeat, NEVER, EVER, would have won any Super Bowls if he had the 32nd ranked "D" in the league as did the Colts for several years.

RINGS are won by a Team. Brady can't win anything by himself. He's had great "TEAMS".

And everybody keeps talking about how he never had receivers, blah, blah, blah. Nobody was saying that when Troy Brown, Deion Branch, David Patten and crew were doing their thing out there. He has mostly had a damn good receiving corps so that argument is invalid.

All that being said, Tom Brady is nice as sh!t. His calm demeanor and pocket presence is unparalleled.

But if I had to choose a QB that can carry a team WITH NO DEFENSE it's P.Manning all day. Brady couldn't do that. Don't kid yourselves.

Last edited by maddnyss; 10-26-2007 at 08:27 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #242
maddnyss 
space
space
$611 | Props total: 0 0
 AnthonyCruz said:
Sounds about right.
Agreed.
 10 years ago '04        #243
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
its really a toss up

the one thing i will say is that brady never had the weapons peyton had,and still won and put up good numbers.i think the edge has to go to brady.but to be honest if i was a gm i prolly would have to flip a coin cause your team would be set for the next 10 plus years wit either qb.
 10 years ago '04        #244
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 RakimAllahNY said:

Except last years defense was terrible. He has good defenses in the past. You guys will do anything to discredit Brady's success.
actually they had the #1 D in the playoffs
 10 years ago '04        #245
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 0 0
 FACEMOB1 said:
Going with Peyton....lets be honest here without that top 5 defense brady definately wouldnt have three titles....especially that last one, wit the D pickin off the great mcnabb three times....we finally got to see last year that peyton with a defense=championship
i love donnie and all..but those first 2 pics were horrible throws.....only 2 bad plays of the whole game and a GOOD D took advantage.......fu*k superbowl 39
 10-26-2007, 11:00 AM         #246
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bullseye said:
You're trying to compare Dungy to Belichick? Ok, just stop now.
Look at Tony's record b4 Manning..

Than take a look at Bill's record b4 Brady.
 10 years ago '04        #247
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 Bullseye said:
For someone who seems to admire Moss a lot, you surprise me. You're comparing Harrison to Moss? You should know more than anyone that NOBODY = Moss. Moss is a TD Machine. He changes up a WHOLE defense when he steps on that field. I'll repeat, NOBODY = Moss.

Brady is on a team with a legendary coach and a supreme system. Manning is on a team with a decent coach and an OK system. Let's not try to compare their situations.
dungy is far from a decent coach,he's agreat coach,remember he turned the bucs into winners,they were the sh*ttest franchise in the league for years.

defensively dude is a genius.....sh*t dungy should have two super bowl rings,if he would have had brad johnson at qb his last season in tampa bay dude would have won that year.
 10-26-2007, 11:04 AM         #248
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 προφήτης said:
Brady didn't win 3. Winning a championship is a team accomplishment. How many times do i have to say that. Moss has now made 3 QB's look good so why isn't Moss getting any credit for making Brady better?

This is how you Brady humpers look at it. Brady is better than Manning because he won 3 rings(team sport) and now that he has Moss that proves he is better. I can easily say Brady isn't good look at his numbers before Moss, now look at Brady with Moss. Take Moss away from Brady and watch his numbers decline. Brady never was a beast until this year. Culpepper lost Moss, is Culpepper still beasting? Y'all are probably the same n*ggas that thought Randall Cunningham was a beast without realizing Moss is making him look like a beast. Same for Brady, n*gga never was a beast till he got Moss.

I don't and won't even argue that. You don't find out who's the better overall player by looking at team accomplishments. Run them n*ggas through a QB drill and Manning will smoke Brady.

Have them n*ggas stand back 30 yards and see who can throw the ball through the tire. In other words for you retards who has better accuracy. Run Brady and Manning through QB drills and you'll see who is better.

Accuracy: Manning >>>> Brady

Moving in the pocket: Brady > Manning

Throwing on the run: Manning >>>>> Brady

Quick release: Manning >>>>> Brady

Throwing the deep ball: Manning >>>> Brady

Reading defenses: Manning >>>> Brady

Throwing to a spot on the field, not to a receiver: Manning >>>> Brady (Brady just throws it up to Moss and because he's 6' 5 he can just jump and get it)

Thus why Manning was the #1 pick and Brady was at Michigan serving Brian Griese water and he became the 199th pick in '01.
how can so much crap be in 1 post? Brady's release is just as quick and at reading Defenses hes just as good. Just because he doesnt do all those stupid hand signals doesnt mean he doesnt realize whats coming at him. This guy does what he needs for his team to win. And that is the qbs #1 priority.

Yes winning championships is a team accomplishment but its a team sport.

Hey if u want a guy who can throw the ball the farthest go right ahead im taking the guy who gives my team the best chance at winning. And Brady has shown with less talent than Manning that he can accomplish this.
 10 years ago '05        #249
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 1226 1226
everyone keeps arguing over stats. but the most important stat in any sport is victories, plain and simple. brady is more clutch...you all agree about it...but is there anythin more important??? 7-0 in overtime 12-2 in playoffs....3-0 superbowls 2-0 bowl games. is wins not da most important statistic???
 10 years ago '06        #250
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
 {XtoDaZ} said:
*waits for Maroon to come in and hop on Manning's crotch*
i think you got it backwards. everyone has hopped on the boston bandwagon this year. although i do like the bo. sox, eveyone else is all over the patriots d*ck. there is no way in hell that tom brady is better than manning. eveybody sucks off brady cause he's in the spotlight right now, but if you haven't noticed the colts are also undefeated. even when addai and harrison were out, the back ups were still beastin it. if the pats lost moss and any other player they would be fukked. and besides look a the pats schedule, the only teams worth mentioning are indy, steelers, and maybe the ravens. just wait till nov. 4th!!!
 10 years ago '07        #251
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
Seriously.. if Moss was on the Colts this season instead of the Patriots, all the hype would be going to Manning because he'd be SERIOUSLY k!llING IT and you would not have ONE MOUTH trying to say "GOAT" in the same sentence as "Brady..
 10 years ago '07        #252
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,099 | Props total: 6302 6302
^its cuz he is stfu ....

Manning AND Brady will be top 5 GOAT when its said and done....
 10 years ago '07        #253
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
I don't think anybody seriously thinks Brady sucks. He's really good. Whoever doesn't acknowledge that is either in denial or just a hater. But.. it's this "Brady is the GOAT" talk that's silly and I think a BIG reason for all the hate

Seriously, if Moss was on Colts this season, Manning would be the one k!lling it and just terrorizing the media and record books. Patriots would be making noise too, but it wouldn't be because of Brady. People would realize more that they're actually that good because they're a great overall team. They do all the right things as a team. Brady would get his props for playing very well at his position, but that's it (just like every year). This "Brady is the GOAT" talk would be a joke.

That's my 2 cents on all the Brady hype.
 10 years ago '04        #254
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 jgamel81 said:
i think you got it backwards. everyone has hopped on the boston bandwagon this year. although i do like the bo. sox, eveyone else is all over the patriots d*ck. there is no way in hell that tom brady is better than manning. eveybody sucks off brady cause he's in the spotlight right now, but if you haven't noticed the colts are also undefeated. even when addai and harrison were out, the back ups were still beastin it. if the pats lost moss and any other player they would be fukked. and besides look a the pats schedule, the only teams worth mentioning are indy, steelers, and maybe the ravens. just wait till nov. 4th!!!
what a terrible post

if we lost moss we'd be fu*ked? we haven't won 3 super bowls without him? and "even when addai and harrison were out" we saw Peyton working with what Tom Brady worked with until this year....

BOTTOM LINE- Tom Brady now has the weapons that Peyton has ALWAYS had and Peyton fans are haters because Tom now has the Rings and may also have the stats
 10 years ago '06        #255
Full Clip 77 heat pts77
space
space
$7,168 | Props total: 4515 4515
1. patriots year in and year out since tom brady was QB have been a good team, wit hardly any offensive weapons

2. brady has NEVER always had as much weapons as peyton always had, and still almost every person on espn/nfl.com etc etc consider him a top 5 QB, now he has weapons and everybody is callin him #1 if not #2

3. people say manning is better because of stats, and he has more experience, yet brady has 2 or 3 years less experience and has 3 superbowls, when manning has 1 (and hes had better weapons year in and year out)
 10 years ago '04        #256
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,454 | Props total: 6403 6403
I'm going with Brady. He doesn't have no weakness. Manning doesn't play well against a 3-4 defense, Brady does. Brady won more Super Bowls and done more with sub-par teams than Manning has
 10 years ago '04        #257
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Kadroan said:
I'm going with Brady. He doesn't have no weakness. Manning doesn't play well against a 3-4 defense, Brady does. Brady won more Super Bowls and done more with sub-par teams than Manning has
u mean his line doesn't block the 3-4 well
 10 years ago '07        #258
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
 Plizaya J said:
u mean his line doesn't block the 3-4 well
Exactly what I was gonna say
 10 years ago '07        #259
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
# 5 ranked defense??? well the #1 QB put up 306 yds and 3 tds, and 2 rushing TDs. cant wait til sunday
 10 years ago '05        #260
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 finishim said:
wait a sec..whats bradys stats in the playoffs the past two years??? 3-2 and 9 tds to 6 picks.. he hasnt done sh*t in the playoffs since 04 when he had to manage the game .. peyton has thrown the ball nearly 40 times a game the past two years and while brady has had to be a gunslinger he hasnt pulled through with good games.. im not saying peyton is better than brady in this category or vice versa but check the stats for 04.. brady threw the ball 81 times in 3 games!! last years playoffs in the last three games peyton had to through the ball 110+ times.. n you wanna tell me brady should be credited for that superbowl? in 2001 as well brady only threw it 97 times had 1 td and 1 int.. 77 qb rating and you wanna tell me hes credited for that ring too??? basically the only ring brady fought for is in 2003 when he was forced to go out there and win games.. the same position peyton has been in all through his years in the offs as a colt .. im officially done with this argument unless one of you brings me back into it.. ive said what i think is enough for my part

close thread
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago