Tom Brady or Peyton Manning??? Who you got??

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who would you pick for YOUR franchise/team???
Tom Brady 82 51.25%
Peyton Manning 78 48.75%
Voters: 160. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #221
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,342 | Props total: 2767 2767
Bellicek as coach>>>>>>>Dungy and im a buc fan.

both are great.

Its that Manning is smarter and Brady is more clutch.

Brady had a defense his whole career while having no offensive weapon, while Payton had offensive weapon majority of his career while having no D. Now both team are actually comparable and both have two of the best team in the league.

The thing is i take Payton over brady because Payton is smarter, but Brady is more clutch. You cant go wrong with both QB.

That is all i can say.
 10 years ago '04        #222
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
brady>>peyton this year... overall careers peyton>>>brady
 10 years ago '07        #223
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 keithbm1111 said:
seems like theres more Brady bashing than Manning bashing. Mannigns a sick QB...but hes just not better than Brady. Bullseye said if Moss was on the Colts manning would tear it up too...and he would. but hes already had a top tear WR in Harrison, and a sick WR in Wayne and Clark. you guys just dont seem to understand that Bradys best WR before this year was either Troy Brown or Deion Branch. Now, Troys old and hurt, Branch is trash. Mannign has always had his "Moss". Now Brady has his number one guy in Moss.
For someone who seems to admire Moss a lot, you surprise me. You're comparing Harrison to Moss? You should know more than anyone that NOBODY = Moss. Moss is a TD Machine. He changes up a WHOLE defense when he steps on that field. I'll repeat, NOBODY = Moss.

Brady is on a team with a legendary coach and a supreme system. Manning is on a team with a decent coach and an OK system. Let's not try to compare their situations.
 10 years ago '05        #224
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Manning. And it'll show who's better Week 9.
 10-25-2007, 08:19 PM         #225
προφήτης  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Moss made Randall Cunningham look good and Daunte Culpepper then why are ya'll surprised if Brady is playing well. Jumping on his nuts after 7 weeks is what groupies do. People can say Manning is better because he has performed at a high level for 10 seasons now.

Wait till the league figures them out and then see how they perform.
 10 years ago '04        #226
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
 Maroon_Tiger said:
stop thinking about me...

anyway, MANNING has done everything (regular season wise) that brady has about 4-5 times more.... just check his 1st 3 years, w/o his greatest show on turf and w/o dungy, and those are better than any of brady's seasons... and he played most of his career w/o a defense

nuff said

dont get me wrong, brady LOOKS GOOD, {no homo} in a great system/cast.... but peyton {in all seriousness} is gonna shine in any system, with any cast... and he makes them look so good, that people think that everyone he plays with is hof-worthy w/o peyton... LOL.... how preposterous is that?!?!

people just dont want to admit that tom brady plays for the better franchise {since 2001}
{on a side note, you cant just say peytons offense = bradys offense... only 4-5 qbs have ever played with a player like moss.... and you cant deny that indy's offensive system is VERY HARD.. and harder than new englands}
I was thinking the same thing.

Tom Brady is a very talented player. Not anyone can do what he does. But he plays in a REALLY good system and now he has a supporting cast around him. Im not saying he's not good, he's great but his system makes him look alot better. Talent wise, I think Peyton Manning is a better QB and I think he'd be good on any team, in any system. I don't think I could say the same for Tom Brady. I love both these guys bt Im going with Peyton Manning on this. He hasn't won 3 SB's but he also never had the defenses Tom Brady has and he sh*ts on everything Tom Brady has done in the regular season and he has an SB. Gotta give it to Peyton Manning.
 10 years ago '04        #227
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
 finishim said:
Sounds about right.
 10 years ago '07        #228
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
 finishim said:
This year still Peyton >>> Manning. Unless you're talking about which team would I prefer, then of course Patriots. But if you're talking about starting my franchise and picking a QB to be on it, then STILL Manning. Just because Brady has the better weapons this year doesn't mean he got better than Manning as a QB.
 10 years ago '07        #229
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,112 | Props total: 6328 6328
 Bullseye said:
This year still Peyton >>> Manning. Unless you're talking about which team would I prefer, then of course Patriots. But if you're talking about starting my franchise and picking a QB to be on it, then STILL Manning. Just because Brady has the better weapons this year doesn't mean he got better than Manning as a QB.
oh word? so whose this peyton guy and whats his first name?
 10 years ago '04        #230
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
You ppl are ridiculous man i swear...

Its pointless i can tell now even when the patriots blow out the Colts in week 9 and even the playoffs later this year u all will give the credit to everyone but Brady...

fu*kin hypocrites u guys need to wake the fu*k up
 10 years ago '07        #231
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
 ptwist said:
oh word? so whose this peyton guy and whats his first name?
I meant Manning >>> Brady. :D
 10 years ago '07        #232
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
 icedout921 said:
Now where gonna sh*t on Mannings coach. I know Bill will end up with a much better legacy than Dungy but Dungy is a very good coach and has shown unlike Bill the abililty to build a good team get them into the playoffs without a franchise QB.
You're trying to compare Dungy to Belichick? Ok, just stop now.
 10 years ago '06        #233
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,071 | Props total: 18868 18868
I'm takin Tom Brady right now, but in the long haul, Manning will prolly rack up better numbers.....you never know tho, look what Brady is doin now that he got some WR's.....makes you wonder tho.....what if Manning had a reciever like T.O. or Moss or Johnson or somthing like that? Just makes you wonder....
 10 years ago '07        #234
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
moss is better than harrison..but harrison is still one of the best in the game. peyton has had him his whole career and won one superbowl. brady has never had anyone enar harrisons skills and he won 3. now brady finally has a good WR and look how much better he is. brady cant get any respect form you guys
 10-26-2007, 02:39 AM         #235
προφήτης  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
moss is better than harrison..but harrison is still one of the best in the game. peyton has had him his whole career and won one superbowl. brady has never had anyone enar harrisons skills and he won 3. now brady finally has a good WR and look how much better he is. brady cant get any respect form you guys
Brady didn't win 3. Winning a championship is a team accomplishment. How many times do i have to say that. Moss has now made 3 QB's look good so why isn't Moss getting any credit for making Brady better?

This is how you Brady humpers look at it. Brady is better than Manning because he won 3 rings(team sport) and now that he has Moss that proves he is better. I can easily say Brady isn't good look at his numbers before Moss, now look at Brady with Moss. Take Moss away from Brady and watch his numbers decline. Brady never was a beast until this year. Culpepper lost Moss, is Culpepper still beasting? Y'all are probably the same n*ggas that thought Randall Cunningham was a beast without realizing Moss is making him look like a beast. Same for Brady, n*gga never was a beast till he got Moss.

I don't and won't even argue that. You don't find out who's the better overall player by looking at team accomplishments. Run them n*ggas through a QB drill and Manning will smoke Brady.

Have them n*ggas stand back 30 yards and see who can throw the ball through the tire. In other words for you retards who has better accuracy. Run Brady and Manning through QB drills and you'll see who is better.

Accuracy: Manning >>>> Brady

Moving in the pocket: Brady > Manning

Throwing on the run: Manning >>>>> Brady

Quick release: Manning >>>>> Brady

Throwing the deep ball: Manning >>>> Brady

Reading defenses: Manning >>>> Brady

Throwing to a spot on the field, not to a receiver: Manning >>>> Brady (Brady just throws it up to Moss and because he's 6' 5 he can just jump and get it)

Thus why Manning was the #1 pick and Brady was at Michigan serving Brian Griese water and he became the 199th pick in '01.
 10 years ago '07        #236
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 klone03 said:
manning > brady. always has been & always will be.
brady ... one cuz brady has always been doing this w/o super receivers and now you see amazing numbers this year cuz of the receivers around him even when he didnt have em his numbers were good... ppl forgot how late he was picked in the draft now hes a GREAT qb... that sh*t rarely happens... manning is also a great qb picked in the FIRST round ... and already had a receiver thats arguably the best active receiver (harrison) ... i mean if you really look at it manning and brady should be reversed considering where they were drafted... either pick for a franchise you couldnt go wrong ... both great qbs... both hall of famers...
 10 years ago '07        #237
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 προφήτης said:

Thus why Manning was the #1 pick and Brady was at Michigan serving Brian Griese water and he became the 199th pick in '01.
exactly why i would pick brady... cuz if you told someone that didnt know who the f*ck they were and said well this person was in late draft pick qb and this one was the number 1 pick qb... and one has 3 superbowl rings... and one has 1 superbowl ring ... i bet you 10/10 times that person would think the number 1 pick has 3 superbowl rings ... i mean im not saying manning wont surpass brady in rings w/ their careers over but i HIGHLY doubt it... and you said superbowl is a team effort... BRADY >>>> MANNING in the play-offs and honestly thats what matters the most... and you cant deny that @ all .... look at stats... but im not being biased just had to state facts ...
 10-26-2007, 04:34 AM         #238
προφήτης  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehogue... said:
exactly why i would pick brady... cuz if you told someone that didnt know who the f*ck they were and said well this person was in late draft pick qb and this one was the number 1 pick qb... and one has 3 superbowl rings... and one has 1 superbowl ring ... i bet you 10/10 times that person would think the number 1 pick has 3 superbowl rings ... i mean im not saying manning wont surpass brady in rings w/ their careers over but i HIGHLY doubt it... and you said superbowl is a team effort... BRADY >>>> MANNING in the play-offs and honestly thats what matters the most... and you cant deny that @ all .... look at stats... but im not being biased just had to state facts ...
I'm sure Brady does have better postseason stats. I wouldn't be surprised if his touchdown to INT ratio was better than Manning's. Truth is Brady isn't asked to do as much as Peyton. Brady was the #1 dink and dunk QB a few years ago. I can boldly say Brady hasn't seen the type of wrinkles teams throw at Manning.

If you look at the Ravens game last year they wanted Manning to dink and dunk on them, that isn't his style but he can do that, but he took shots down field and some passes got picked. If the Colts had the ball at their own 20 the Ravens Safeties were at the 50. The corners gave a 10 yard cushion but they're fast enough to make the tackle for a short gain if you throw a quick pass to the receiver on top of that you got a front 7 on the Ravens who can stop the run. If Addai and Rhodes didn't ball the way they did Colts probably lose.

If Brady can dominate a good defense when they throw different wrinkles at him i'll gladly crown him the best QB ever. Pats play Ravens this year on MNF so we'll see how they do. The Ravens might be getting old but they're still good.

Last edited by προφήτης; 10-26-2007 at 04:35 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #239
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 προφήτης said:
I'm sure Brady does have better postseason stats. I wouldn't be surprised if his touchdown to INT ratio was better than Manning's. Truth is Brady isn't asked to do as much as Peyton. Brady was the #1 dink and dunk QB a few years ago. I can boldly say Brady hasn't seen the type of wrinkles teams throw at Manning.

If you look at the Ravens game last year they wanted Manning to dink and dunk on them, that isn't his style but he can do that, but he took shots down field and some passes got picked. If the Colts had the ball at their own 20 the Ravens Safeties were at the 50. The corners gave a 10 yard cushion but they're fast enough to make the tackle for a short gain if you throw a quick pass to the receiver on top of that you got a front 7 on the Ravens who can stop the run. If Addai and Rhodes didn't ball the way they did Colts probably lose.

If Brady can dominate a good defense when they throw different wrinkles at him i'll gladly crown him the best QB ever. Pats play Ravens this year on MNF so we'll see how they do. The Ravens might be getting old but they're still good.
thank you for admitting that .... and props good points... but like i said before in the thread you couldnt go wrong w/ either qb...
 10-26-2007, 05:47 AM         #240
JaeWil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kucky21 said:
3 vs. 1 easy choice brady

Props?
hate..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago