Tom Brady or Peyton Manning??? Who you got??

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who would you pick for YOUR franchise/team???
Tom Brady 82 51.25%
Peyton Manning 78 48.75%
Voters: 160. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #181
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,235 | Props total: 547 547
 VictoryThagr8 said:
now lets talk about how it was the Pats D that shut Payton down.

Or lets talk about how it was the pats D that shut the Greatest show on turf St louis.

If you know....that without the Pats D, that Pats would won no superbowl

Because it was the Pats D that shut down the St louis ram when they was clearly the big favorite.

It was the Pats D that shut down the colts and the great offense in the playoff.

And i guess that during the Eagles that they cause 4 turnovers, and shut down west brook didnt help either.
fu*k YOU SAYIN? LAST TIME I CHECKED, THE COLTS DEFENSE IS WHAT BROUGHT PEYTON'S a.ss TO THE SUPERBOWL, CUZ HE WAS HORRIBLE IN THE PLAYOFFS. DEN THEY WENT ON TO DEFEAT A TEAM CALLED THE BEARS THAT HAD NO OFFENSE AND WAS RUN BY A WACK PERSON BY THA NAME OF GROSSMAN....I SWEAR, SOME OF YOU PEYTON FANS ARE BECOMING WORSE DEN US RED SOX FANS

Last edited by {XtoDaZ}; 10-25-2007 at 12:40 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #182
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 keithbm1111 said:
your absolutely right..he had an average game in super bowl 38. he set a Super Bowl record for the most pass completions with 32. Brady also recorded a 66.7 completion percentage (48 pass attempts), 354 passing yards, 3 touchdowns, 1 interception, and 12 rushing yards.

yea your right. just another average super bowl game for an average QB.
2004 was againts the eagles you dumb fu*k..

23-33 236 and 2 tds..
 10 years ago '04        #183
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 dre03 said:
U idiot in 2003 they played Carolina... They played STL in 2001... They were 14 point underdogs...

BTW... Peyton Manning stats last year in the playoffs

70.5 Rating, 3Td, 6Int's... He didnt even average a TD a game in the playoffs... But they won the SB... His overall playoff statistics are crap

18Td, 15Int, 61%, less than 80 QB Rating (2 years with a 30 QB Rating)

Brady on the other hand

20Td, 9Int, 61%, over 90 QB Rating (1 playoff game more than Manning)

Hmmm, Brady has better numbers than Peyton when it counts maybe thats why he has 3 SB's... Nah it has to be something else...

I see so Brady also has receivers making plays for him now and Manning doesnt??? How many incredible catches has Harrison, Wayne, Stokley made for Manning? fu*king Hypocrite
not once did i mention manning in that post so everything you compared was irrelevant the point in that post was about how brady is NOT the total reason the pats had so much glory
 10 years ago '04        #184
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 0 0
 eLLz said:
Stallworth is not that nice, i dont know why yall act like hes a beast

Moss is slightly better then Harrison

Wayne sh*ts all over Stallworth and its not even close
lol Moss is the most talented WR EVER.....marvin cant do half the sh*t he does....

Marvin is great, but come one now
 10-25-2007, 01:20 AM         #185
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Patriots defense got roasted in both Super Bowls not including the Rams one.. It was Brady that won those games with the offense.. Esp the Carolina one
 10 years ago '04        #186
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:
Patriots defense got roasted in both Super Bowls not including the Rams one.. It was Brady that won those games with the offense.. Esp the Carolina one
no question about it, but you could say the D helped him tremendously vs the Colts all those years
 10-25-2007, 02:08 AM         #187
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PHILADELPHIA said:
no question about it, but you could say the D helped him tremendously vs the Colts all those years

Yup without a doubt his defense was stout against the Colts. But in a lot of those games Manning played terrible and made some horrible decisions which lead to a short field and his defense was fu*ked.

And my biggest reason Brady is better then Manning? Look at what Brady won with. Givens n Branch as his best wide outs. Where are they right now? No where to be seen, they should send half the 70 mill they combined to make and give it to Brady. I think Brady has had 1 1000 yard wide out and maybe never a guy with over 10 touchdowns. But he still won and now that he has the weapons Manning has (Don't get it twisted Harrison/Wayne/Stok/Clark/Edge was about as good as it gets. And there offensive line was one of the best I've seen. They always give up the least amount of sacks and there always got Pro Bowl type players.) People can deny it however they want but if Brady breaks his record and wins the Super Bowl he won it both ways.
 10 years ago '04        #188
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:
Yup without a doubt his defense was stout against the Colts. But in a lot of those games Manning played terrible and made some horrible decisions which lead to a short field and his defense was fu*ked.

And my biggest reason Brady is better then Manning? Look at what Brady won with. Givens n Branch as his best wide outs. Where are they right now? No where to be seen, they should send half the 70 mill they combined to make and give it to Brady. I think Brady has had 1 1000 yard wide out and maybe never a guy with over 10 touchdowns. But he still won and now that he has the weapons Manning has (Don't get it twisted Harrison/Wayne/Stok/Clark/Edge was about as good as it gets. And there offensive line was one of the best I've seen. They always give up the least amount of sacks and there always got Pro Bowl type players.) People can deny it however they want but if Brady breaks his record and wins the Super Bowl he won it both ways.

yeah i feel what you saying, but at the end of the Day, one may argue a great D>good weapons.......you dont win with WRs in this league, you win with Defense, Oline and Quarter back play
 10 years ago '04        #189
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,341 | Props total: 2765 2765
 {XtoDaZ} said:
fu*k YOU SAYIN? LAST TIME I CHECKED, THE COLTS DEFENSE IS WHAT BROUGHT PEYTON'S a.ss TO THE SUPERBOWL, CUZ HE WAS HORRIBLE IN THE PLAYOFFS. DEN THEY WENT ON TO DEFEAT A TEAM CALLED THE BEARS THAT HAD NO OFFENSE AND WAS RUN BY A WACK PERSON BY THA NAME OF GROSSMAN....I SWEAR, SOME OF YOU PEYTON FANS ARE BECOMING WORSE DEN US RED SOX FANS

no sh*t, because unlike anybody here. I know has one of the most sh*ttiest D during the time Payton had Edge. And now when he finally got a D that can contend with their offense that they actually one a superbowl.

Also defense wins championship. That is why all the past teams who won the superbowl won it defensively.

And guess what i hate both player and dont give a sh*t. But yall Tom brady fan are sayin brady is better than Payton because he has 3 rings. Last time i check Aikmen got as much ring as Tom brady without anybody close as good as Randy moss. Is he better than Brett Farve. for having a far superior team that won 3 superbowl while farve only won one.

Brad Johnson, won a super bowl are they better than Carson Palmer.

Because really does one player is great enough to win 3 superbowl all by himself.

Because really the colt are finally are a complete team. Because it been what 3 years since they had a defense that actually is feared unlike all the years when the Pats won them when the colts had offense and one of the worst d in the league.

Many of you dumbass pat fans just act like its all brady and finally he got weapons.

They both are equal, but the thing is Payton is alot smarter and can read defense better than Brady, while brady is more calm during crunch time. And the funny thing is yall brady fans claim that Brady won the superbowl but when Payton wins it, its because of defense, especially when both games were won with defense. Yeah it was high scoring in the superbowl. But has people forgot that the Pats cause many turnover during the superbowl. to the opposing team. Did everybody forget that the reason why the pats score in the superbowl because it was their d that gave them good field position.
 10 years ago '07        #190
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
^^ shut the fu*k up
 10 years ago '06        #191
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 VictoryThagr8 said:
no sh*t, because unlike anybody here. I know has one of the most sh*ttiest D during the time Payton had Edge. And now when he finally got a D that can contend with their offense that they actually one a superbowl.

Also defense wins championship. That is why all the past teams who won the superbowl won it defensively.

And guess what i hate both player and dont give a sh*t. But yall Tom brady fan are sayin brady is better than Payton because he has 3 rings. Last time i check Aikmen got as much ring as Tom brady without anybody close as good as Randy moss. Is he better than Brett Farve. for having a far superior team that won 3 superbowl while farve only won one.

Brad Johnson, won a super bowl are they better than Carson Palmer.

Because really does one player is great enough to win 3 superbowl all by himself.

Because really the colt are finally are a complete team. Because it been what 3 years since they had a defense that actually is feared unlike all the years when the Pats won them when the colts had offense and one of the worst d in the league.

Many of you dumbass pat fans just act like its all brady and finally he got weapons.

They both are equal, but the thing is Payton is alot smarter and can read defense better than Brady, while brady is more calm during crunch time. And the funny thing is yall brady fans claim that Brady won the superbowl but when Payton wins it, its because of defense, especially when both games were won with defense. Yeah it was high scoring in the superbowl. But has people forgot that the Pats cause many turnover during the superbowl. to the opposing team. Did everybody forget that the reason why the pats score in the superbowl because it was their d that gave them good field position.
lmao stfu... how can you say that Aikman has the same amount of rings without a Randy Moss when Brady hasnt won a ring with Randy Moss yet.... seriously yall n*ggas are retarded
 10 years ago '06        #192
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,271 | Props total: 7403 7403
 dre03 said:
U clearly said and i quote "it aint like Brady was out there puttin up all kind of points like he is this season"

Where anywhere in that post did u even hint u were talkin about football knowledge? And how were u not talking about stats with that statement i quoted?

Not attacking you just asking a question cuz im confused homie..

What i'm sayin is my choice wouldn't come from numbers and stats and all that sh*t, but now that Brady is puttin up like 30 points a game with 4 or 5 passin TDs, this question is being asked. What has really changed as far as just Peyton and Brady...nothin... Brady is playin as good as he was last year and so is Manning.....other players are just makin plays for Brady..................it's a win-win either way

426 - 199 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 68% 11 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 408-255, Rank #9 | Aug 16: 530-318, Rank #23 | Aug 15: 723-350, Rank #21 | Aug 14: 830-506, Rank #15 | Aug 13: 509-349, Rank #8 | Aug 12: 209-112, Rank #25 | Aug 11: 12-7, Rank #173 | Aug 10: 857-514, Rank #19 | Aug 09: 168-132, Rank #58 | Aug 08: 988-553, Rank #6 *
 10 years ago '07        #193
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,110 | Props total: 6317 6317
Tom is gonna win another super bowl..... he wont be mentioned as the better QB than Manning because he already is ....he's gonna be mentioned as the GOAT

Manning is GREAT...a prolific passer with a great work ethic...but Tom has proven that he can put up numbers too with weapons....and he has won super bowls and played superb when he needs to ....

Until manning gets at least one more superbowl win he will always remain a notch below brady...stats during the season are a thing to have but imo it means little to somoene that lead a team to THREE super bowl wins AND could put up numbers as well....Brady put up pretty good numbers before he had moss with an a.ss of a receiving corp
 10 years ago '04        #194
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,235 | Props total: 547 547
brady is beter then Peyton. WHY? becuz for tha last fu*kin time, he HAS WON MORE WITH LESS. you guys keep crying that the pats D is what helped Brady win all his superbowls and get thru the playoffs, but last time I checked you dumb fu*kas, Colts D is what gave Peyton his only ring, if you wanna get technical with it. Ask peyton manning himself what he would rather have, individual achievements or rings. We all know what he would say. but forget all this talk, we will all see nov. 4, the biggest game of the season.
 10 years ago '04        #195
dre03 
space
space
$10,170 | Props total: 2452 2452
 VictoryThagr8 said:
now lets talk about how it was the Pats D that shut Payton down.

Or lets talk about how it was the pats D that shut the Greatest show on turf St louis.

If you know....that without the Pats D, that Pats would won no superbowl

Because it was the Pats D that shut down the St louis ram when they was clearly the big favorite.

It was the Pats D that shut down the colts and the great offense in the playoff.

And i guess that during the Eagles that they cause 4 turnovers, and shut down west brook didnt help either.
If Peyton was so good how does he allow a defense to shut him down??

I havent seen any defenses actually shut Brady down constantly... But Peyton losing games is credited to the defense not him making mistakes... If a QB throws an interception straight to a defender its the QB's fault unless the ball ricochets off the receiver or a defender first

PEyton was shut out by the Jets in 2002 didnt score a point in that playoff game... So it wasnt just the PAts D its Manning sucking in the playoffs

Secondly they did not shut down the greatest show on turf the Rams had 400 yards of total offense in that game... And they scored 14 points in the 4th quarter to tie the game.... Great defenses stop you when it counts the pats D every big playoff game has given up mutliple scores late to give up the lead or tie the game...

The Pats D are the starting pitcher and Brady is the reliever...
 10 years ago '04        #196
dre03 
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
your absolutely right..he had an average game in super bowl 38. he set a Super Bowl record for the most pass completions with 32. Brady also recorded a 66.7 completion percentage (48 pass attempts), 354 passing yards, 3 touchdowns, 1 interception, and 12 rushing yards.

yea your right. just another average super bowl game for an average QB.
 finishim said:
2004 was againts the eagles you dumb fu*k..

23-33 236 and 2 tds..
U idiot stop posting... The dude ur replying to clearly said in SB 38 which was in 2003 against Carolina

Damn shame...
 10 years ago '04        #197
dre03 
space
space
 finishim said:
bradys completion percentage in the playoffs is disgusting
Its the same as Peytons dumb fu*k

Dare u mention any other stat about playoffs?

Dont ever compare Brady's playoff stats to Peytons its not even close...

More Tds, less Int's, 20 points higher on QB rating, better win% and guess what more Rings...

PEyton doesnt win in anything in the postseason against Brady
 10 years ago '07        #198
I Diaz I 
space
space
space
$318 | Props total: 1 1
i would take peyton manning....he a smart QB who can Xpose any good defense...
tom brad team is just stack you gotta be 8-0 right now....
 10 years ago '07        #199
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
brady isnt playing as good as last year..hes playing 5 x better. look at his fu*kin stats. all u manning lovers..if brady had these weapons his whole career this question wouldnt exist because everyone would know brady is the best. the fact is, brady was winning without WRs who can make plays. his WRs now are showing how good brady really is
 10-25-2007, 10:33 AM         #200
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
U know I hate Pats ,I'm going with Peyton,cuz he has more experience,fu*k the number of 3 point super bowls
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
64 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy