Oct 18 - THUG CULTURE IS A CANCER DESTROYING BLACK AMERICA

most viewed right now
 212
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 103
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 96
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
DTownPistonsFan 
space
avatar space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
And let me tell you something about T.I. ... I was a huge T.I. fan. I copped "I'm Serious" before anybody even knew who he was. The man makes good music...but he embodies MOST, not all, of everything that is wrong with our culture right now. Let's say for instance my respect for him was at 100%, which it really was. After I saw him on Hip Hop vs America, it went down to 20%. After this gun sh*t, it's all gone. I'm about to start the "fu*k T.I." movement.

This motherfu*ker went on BET sayin some of the most ignorant sh*t I've heard in a long time. He thinks that it's OK if you rap about all this thug sh*t and violence if you did it before. If you haven't, then it's wrong...as if that somehow affects the message. I don't give a fu*k about violent lyrics, but I do hate ignorant logic, and he was full of it. Then he went and said something akin to "if I gotta say a few bi*ches and hoes to trick somebody into learning something on another one of my songs, then that's what I'ma do." I don't know about yall, but have you heard any introspective T.I. songs? I ain't learned sh*t from that n*gga. Then a couple of weeks later, he goes down for this sh*t?!?!? So no, T.I. didn't invent thug life, and no, he's not responsible for the state we're in. But the less people we have like him in the spotlight, representing black people, the better. Why couldn't Cornell West be a rapper? lol
 10 years ago '04        #42
DTownPistonsFan 
space
avatar space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 stogz said:
Maybe not... but, You think T.I. invented being a thug? You think Hip-hop created thugs?
You really naive dog. Naw, hip hop didn't create thugs, but it's the #1 reason that so many young black men think it's cool to be one. And that's how they end up dead. @ you for thinking that hip-hop bares no responsibility in this sh*t. We stay keepin each other ignorant, and the more Soulja Boy's and DJ Unk's we continue to put in the spotlight, the dumber we're gonna get and the more we're gonna get played.
 10 years ago '04        #43
lzrich 
space
avatar space
space
$786 | Props total: 1 1
 Shapeupizsharp said:
UR A fu*kIN RETARTD...THIS IS EXACTLY Y EVERYTHING STAYS THE SAME!!! INSTEAD OF COMMING TO THE REALIZATION THAT NOT JUST RAP MUSIC IS RUINING THE CULTURE BUT BLACK PPL IN GENERAL ARE RUINING THEMSELVES.....GOVT THIS GOVT THAT, THE GOVT AINT IN THE HOOD HUSLTIN k!llIN EACH OTHER...ITS NOT HARD TO GET A JOB N STAY IN SCHOOL N GET N EDUCATION! IM FROM PHILLY N THATS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM OUT HERE N THATS Y WE THE MURDA CAPITAL. EVEYONE WANTS TO BE A "THUG" N A "GANGSTER" N LIVE LIKE THESE RAPSTARS, NOT REALIZING THAT THESE RAPPERS ARENT REAL THEY R PLAYIN A ROLL TO MAKE MONEY

Propz couldnt have said it better myself. This ganster mentality have ruined our lives, Its a shame that half of our culture accepts this trash and look up to it like its a form of art to glorifiy k!lling, drugs, and pimping.
 10 years ago '07        #44
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$41,077 | Props total: 30405 30405
 DTownPistonsFan said:
Man...all your points are valid. All those ARE serious, and all those things ARE fu*ked up, and stuff like "blaming hip-hop" is a story that detracts some of the attention away from those things...but that doesn't mean that we (blacks) aren't k!lling each other. It doesn't mean that we aren't embarrassing ourselves on BET. It doesn't mean that thug culture isn't destroying our community, cuz it is. Yes, the government does enjoy seeing blacks fail and k!ll themselves, but that doesn't mean we have to make it easier for them by continuing to wallow in ignorance and thug life. We have nobody but ourselves to blame for the state we're in. We are NOT a scapegoat and people are NOT making a big deal out of nothing when there are more important things to focus on. We as community NEED to focus on ourselves cuz we're in a fu*ked up state right now. Maybe if we get our sh*t together, we can go out and vote. We can read some books. We can get up on politics. Then we can make a move to help fix all the fu*ked up things that the government IS doing. But we gotta stop k!lling and embarrassing ourselves first.

I Didn't say black people were not k!lling each other... but, is it dude to the music of today? Did black people k!ll each other before 1978? Is the ghetto different today than 30 years ago (before this music)?

Black people are in a bad position right now... no worse than last year, no worse than 10 years ago... no worse than 30 years ago... no worse than 40 years ago. So how is it so neatly blamed on "Thug culture" (that is attached to hip-hop)?
 10 years ago '07        #45
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$41,077 | Props total: 30405 30405
 DTownPistonsFan said:
You really naive dog. Naw, hip hop didn't create thugs, but it's the #1 reason that so many young black men think it's cool to be one. And that's how they end up dead. @ you for thinking that hip-hop bares no responsibility in this sh*t. We stay keepin each other ignorant, and the more Soulja Boy's and DJ Unk's we continue to put in the spotlight, the dumber we're gonna get and the more we're gonna get played.


If youngsters had better schools.... would they be so quick to attach their dreams to a cat they see on T.V.?

If youngsters had better parents... would they be so quick to aspire to be some cat on the radio?

Since when is Soulja Boy and DJ Unk "thug culture"?


How can hip-hop bare responsibilty for sh*t that was around well before it's existence? In 1995-97... cats were portraying Goodfellas (movie), Casino (movie)... Denero and Pacino characters (Scarface, Carlito)... No one was screaming "Italian Mobster cinema" is ruining our culture.

You people don't think at all... it's just, "Oh, the lastest article in the paper says....." and then y'all are all on board.
 10 years ago '04        #46
DTownPistonsFan 
space
avatar space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 sunn4511 said:
thats why you have a choice dumb n*gga. you dont like hiphop, go pick a fu*king paul mc cartney cd or a garth brrok c.d. stop been a bi*ch. hiphop is not whats wrong with America. hiph aitn the reason you are locked up, hiphop aint the reason you cant pay your fu*king bills, hiphop aint the reason the freaking cops pulled you over. you have an enemy and the enemy just isnt another n*gga who look like you. blacks k!ll other blacks because they are too stupid to define the enemy.
If you got the balls to speak to somebody out of your league, at least address something I said. Where did I say I didn't like hip-hop? I don't recall saying that. I LOVE hip-hop...which is why it upsets me that eventhough it holds so much power over our black youth, it chooses to put the worst people on a pedestal. I never once said that hip-hop is responsible for all of our problems. I never said it's the reason I get pulled over all the time (and please believe that I do). But it's naive and ignorant to think that it doesn't play a part (a large part) in keeping the black youth ignorant. There is NOTHING that has more power over our youth than hip-hop. NOTHING that has more influence. And we stay playing Plies on the radio every 30 minutes. What you and this other guy Stogz or whatever his name is got fu*ked up is this: just because hip-hop isn't the reason blacks are a fu*ked up state, doesn't mean it's blameless either. I'm not saying hip-hop is the reason for all our problems. I'm just saying it's not entirely blameless either and that it does play a significant role.
 10 years ago '07        #47
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$41,077 | Props total: 30405 30405
 DTownPistonsFan said:
And let me tell you something about T.I. ... I was a huge T.I. fan. I copped "I'm Serious" before anybody even knew who he was. The man makes good music...but he embodies MOST, not all, of everything that is wrong with our culture right now. Let's say for instance my respect for him was at 100%, which it really was. After I saw him on Hip Hop vs America, it went down to 20%. After this gun sh*t, it's all gone. I'm about to start the "fu*k T.I." movement.

This motherfu*ker went on BET sayin some of the most ignorant sh*t I've heard in a long time. He thinks that it's OK if you rap about all this thug sh*t and violence if you did it before. If you haven't, then it's wrong...as if that somehow affects the message. I don't give a fu*k about violent lyrics, but I do hate ignorant logic, and he was full of it. Then he went and said something akin to "if I gotta say a few bi*ches and hoes to trick somebody into learning something on another one of my songs, then that's what I'ma do." I don't know about yall, but have you heard any introspective T.I. songs? I ain't learned sh*t from that n*gga. Then a couple of weeks later, he goes down for this sh*t?!?!? So no, T.I. didn't invent thug life, and no, he's not responsible for the state we're in. But the less people we have like him in the spotlight, representing black people, the better. Why couldn't Cornell West be a rapper? lol
Let me tell you something dog....

I couldn't care less about your opinions about T.I., but don't let some prick writing a bullsh*t arcticle spur your displeasure with T.I.. Don't let some know nothing a**hole who has a personal problem with our music shape your opinion on our culture.... america is most definately being destroyed, but, not by us....
 10 years ago '05        #48
Sakriphyse88 
space
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 17 17
 djstashman said:
the same question

the same answers

no conclusion
yepps..
 10 years ago '04        #49
DTownPistonsFan 
space
avatar space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 stogz said:
If youngsters had better schools.... would they be so quick to attach their dreams to a cat they see on T.V.?

If youngsters had better parents... would they be so quick to aspire to be some cat on the radio?

Since when is Soulja Boy and DJ Unk "thug culture"?


How can hip-hop bare responsibilty for sh*t that was around well before it's existence? In 1995-97... cats were portraying Goodfellas (movie), Casino (movie)... Denero and Pacino characters (Scarface, Carlito)... No one was screaming "Italian Mobster cinema" is ruining our culture.

You people don't think at all... it's just, "Oh, the lastest article in the paper says....." and then y'all are all on board.
Well first, I wasn't keeping the topic solely on thug culture. I was expanding it to bad hip-hop in general...or basically music we're making that isn't helping anything.

Anyway, once again, I can't see why you don't understand that I'm not blaming hip-hop for all of our problems. Since when did I, or anybody for that matter, say that hip-hop is the cause of bad schools or bad parenting? I agree that we SHOULD have better schools and I agree that there IS bad parenting and that those things are much more important than what any rapper is saying right now. I never disagreed with any of your points dude. Everything you've said is FACT. All I'm saying is that hip-hop shouldn't be free of guilt either. It is also FACT that hip-hop is the #1 most influential thing for our youth, so regardless of parents and schools, it can't be helping us that when we turn on the radio, our kids and teens are hearing how important it is to be a thug and fu*k bi*ches good. I mean, damn, maybe if we had something to balance out people like Plies who glorify that life. But there is nothing positive on the radio. There is nothing positive on BET. And if there is, we'll see a Plies video 20 times for every 1 time we see the positive one. You can make all the good points in the world about what's wrong with society and all the things that hip-hop is NOT to blame for, but if you too blind to see it's negative influence on our culture too, all your good points are a waste.
 10 years ago '04        #50
DTownPistonsFan 
space
avatar space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 stogz said:
Let me tell you something dog....

I couldn't care less about your opinions about T.I., but don't let some prick writing a bullsh*t arcticle spur your displeasure with T.I.. Don't let some know nothing a**hole who has a personal problem with our music shape your opinion on our culture.... america is most definately being destroyed, but, not by us....
Don't you EVER say some stupid sh*t like that again. Where the fu*k did I say anything about letting someone else spur my opinion of T.I.?!? Can you fu*kin read? My decline in my opinion of T.I. was due to what he said and what he did. Where the fu*k did you even pick up the idea that somebody else can shape my opinion on anything? NOBODY can shape my opinion on sh*t. I got my own mind and know how to use it. Just because I agree with someone doesn't mean they influenced my opinion. There was nothing in my post about T.I. that even SUGGESTED someone else influenced it. At least read what I say before you comment. I was cool with T.I. until he started saying stupid sh*t and doing stupid sh*t.
 10 years ago '07        #51
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$41,077 | Props total: 30405 30405
 DTownPistonsFan said:
If you got the balls to speak to somebody out of your league, at least address something I said. Where did I say I didn't like hip-hop? I don't recall saying that. I LOVE hip-hop...which is why it upsets me that eventhough it holds so much power over our black youth, it chooses to put the worst people on a pedestal. I never once said that hip-hop is responsible for all of our problems. I never said it's the reason I get pulled over all the time (and please believe that I do). But it's naive and ignorant to think that it doesn't play a part (a large part) in keeping the black youth ignorant. There is NOTHING that has more power over our youth than hip-hop. NOTHING that has more influence. And we stay playing Plies on the radio every 30 minutes. What you and this other guy Stogz or whatever his name is got fu*ked up is this: just because hip-hop isn't the reason blacks are a fu*ked up state, doesn't mean it's blameless either. I'm not saying hip-hop is the reason for all our problems. I'm just saying it's not entirely blameless either and that it does play a significant role.


and what you don't understand is.... eventho black people are the artists, they have almost no control. Did you read the story about Keke Palmer... you should.

When there was no hip-hop, did we not STILL have the exact same friggin' problems? Are you retarded? All the problems were the exact same. Heroine instead of crack cocaine... knifes instead of guns. Same damn results. So how is hip-hop largely to blame?

Was hip-hop to blame when RUN DMC, Fat Boys, Sugar Hill Gang, and Grandmaster Flash were on top? Was hip-hop to blame when Kid N' Play, KRS-One, Big Daddy Kane were on top?

There was a time when the cool saying of choice in hip-hop was.... "Peace in the middle east"... yet there was still crime and violence.


You know what keeps poor people ignorant? Terrible schools... not radio. The increase in crime after Katrina.... was it due to hip-hop or people not having sh*t after the hurricane and floods?

If Hip-hop suddenly disappeared, would all these problems go away? NO, you friggin' imbecile... cuz when hip-hop didn't exist, the problems still did!
 10 years ago '04        #52
DTownPistonsFan 
space
avatar space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 stogz said:
How can hip-hop bare responsibilty for sh*t that was around well before it's existence? In 1995-97... cats were portraying Goodfellas (movie), Casino (movie)... Denero and Pacino characters (Scarface, Carlito)... No one was screaming "Italian Mobster cinema" is ruining our culture.
Just cuz the gangster life was portrayed before hip-hop doesn't mean it had the same influence...or any influence at all. Maybe it's just me, but I think the black youth pays a lot more attention to what's on 106 and Park than they do the next Al Pacino movie.
 10 years ago '07        #53
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$41,077 | Props total: 30405 30405
 DTownPistonsFan said:
Don't you EVER say some stupid sh*t like that again. Where the fu*k did I say anything about letting someone else spur my opinion of T.I.?!? Can you fu*kin read? My decline in my opinion of T.I. was due to what he said and what he did. Where the fu*k did you even pick up the idea that somebody else can shape my opinion on anything? NOBODY can shape my opinion on sh*t. I got my own mind and know how to use it. Just because I agree with someone doesn't mean they influenced my opinion. There was nothing in my post about T.I. that even SUGGESTED someone else influenced it. At least read what I say before you comment. I was cool with T.I. until he started saying stupid sh*t and doing stupid sh*t.

Son, no one is even talking about T.I. outside of the initial post (article), yet.. you felt the need to write 2 full paragrapghs about your displeasure about T.I... you wrote about his previous work, his current work, his TV. appearance, his logic.... all due to the initial article.

This is not about T.I. whatsoever.
 10 years ago '04        #54
DTownPistonsFan 
space
avatar space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 stogz said:
and what you don't understand is.... eventho black people are the artists, they have almost no control. Did you read the story about Keke Palmer... you should.

When there was no hip-hop, did we not STILL have the exact same friggin' problems? Are you retarded? All the problems were the exact same. Heroine instead of crack cocaine... knifes instead of guns. Same damn results. So how is hip-hop largely to blame?

Was hip-hop to blame when RUN DMC, Fat Boys, Sugar Hill Gang, and Grandmaster Flash were on top? Was hip-hop to blame when Kid N' Play, KRS-One, Big Daddy Kane were on top?

There was a time when the cool saying of choice in hip-hop was.... "Peace in the middle east"... yet there was still crime and violence.


You know what keeps poor people ignorant? Terrible schools... not radio. The increase in crime after Katrina.... was it due to hip-hop or people not having sh*t after the hurricane and floods?

If Hip-hop suddenly disappeared, would all these problems go away? NO, you friggin' imbecile... cuz when hip-hop didn't exist, the problems still did!
Seriously, are you even reading what I say anymore? Do you understand it? Go back and re-read again...or read for the first time...I don't know... and tell me where I said hip-hop is to blame for all of society's ills. Please, go back and quote it for me. Put it in bold. Let me see the part where I said there was nothing wrong with the black culture until gangster rap came along. Please, point it out for me. Or should I go back and quote the several times where I said I'm not blaming hip-hop, I'm just saying it shouldn't be guilt-free?
 10 years ago '07        #55
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$41,077 | Props total: 30405 30405
 DTownPistonsFan said:
Just cuz the gangster life was portrayed before hip-hop doesn't mean it had the same influence...or any influence at all. Maybe it's just me, but I think the black youth pays a lot more attention to what's on 106 and Park than they do the next Al Pacino movie.
maybe today...


but, where did Nas' "Street Dreams" video come from? Hell, where did the persona for Nas' entire second album and The Firm album come from?

Where did "Frank White" (Biggie) come from?

What do you think Reasonable Doubt was?


Where do you think the sh*t initially came from? Do you even pay attention to history and patterns? Or do you only pay attention to the latest article bashing black people?
 10 years ago '04        #56
DTownPistonsFan 
space
avatar space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 stogz said:
Son, no one is even talking about T.I. outside of the initial post (article), yet.. you felt the need to write 2 full paragrapghs about your displeasure about T.I... you wrote about his previous work, his current work, his TV. appearance, his logic.... all due to the initial article.

This is not about T.I. whatsoever.
That's not even worth responding to. lol And since T.I. was mentioned all throughout the article, I just felt like pointing out my new opinion on him. That wasn't addressed to you or anybody else, so I don't see why you felt the need to comment on it in the first place. I quote somebody who I'm responding to so they KNOW I'm talking to them. There was no quote in my initial T.I. post. Just venting.
 10 years ago '07        #57
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$41,077 | Props total: 30405 30405
 DTownPistonsFan said:
Seriously, are you even reading what I say anymore? Do you understand it? Go back and re-read again...or read for the first time...I don't know... and tell me where I said hip-hop is to blame for all of society's ills. Please, go back and quote it for me. Put it in bold. Let me see the part where I said there was nothing wrong with the black culture until gangster rap came along. Please, point it out for me. Or should I go back and quote the several times where I said I'm not blaming hip-hop, I'm just saying it shouldn't be guilt-free?

Well genius...


I'm telling you it shouldn't be on trial.
 10 years ago '04        #58
THuG LYFe 198 heat pts198
space
avatar space
space
$2,846 | Props total: 266 266
That's cause mother fu*kers took Pac's Thug Life and turned it from some positive sh*t into an all out free for all. Sure you gunna keep doing what you gotta do to survive, just like the Italians, just like the Russians, just like all the other Mafia's. But you don't see them destroying their own people and catching 4 year olds with stray bullets and shooting mother fu*kers cause they wore a certain color. You don't see them abandoning their children to raise themselves. Open your eyes people, a man who cannot raise and protect his young is not a man. It's all right to live a "Thug Life", you do what you got to do to survive. But like i said, TO SURVIVE. Not just for the fun of it. Don't carry a gun if you don't know how to use it. See mother fu*kers all the time carrying guns and they show it off, pull it out and point sideways. If you shot a real fu*king gun and knew what you were doing, you would know you won't hit sh*t shooting like that.

Man up mother fu*kers. Man up.

Code of The Thug Life

1. All new Jacks to the game must know: a) He’s going to get rich. b) He’s going to jail. c) He’s going to die.
2. Crew Leaders: You are responsible for legal/financial payment commitments to crew members; your word must be your bond.
3. One crew’s rat is every crew’s rat. Rats are now like a disease; sooner or later we all get it; and they should too.
4. Crew leader and posse should select a diplomat, and should work ways to settle disputes. In unity, there is strength!
5. Car jacking in our Hood is against the Code.
6. Slinging to children is against the Code.
7. Having children slinging is against the Code.
8. No slinging in schools.
9. Since the rat Nicky Barnes opened his mouth; ratting has become accepted by some. We’re not having it.
10. Snitches is outta here.
11. The Boys in Blue don’t run nothing; we do. Control the Hood, and make it safe for squares.
12. No slinging to pregnant Sisters. That’s baby k!lling; that’s genocide!
13. Know your target, who’s the real enemy.
14. Civilians are not a target and should be spared.
15. Harm to children will not be forgiven.
16. Attacking someone’s home where their family is known to reside, must be altered or checked.
17. Senseless brutality and r*pe must stop.
18. Our old folks must not be abused.
19. Respect our Sisters. Respect our Brothers.
20. Sisters in the Life must be respected if they respect themselves.
21. Military disputes concerning business areas within the community must be handled professionally and not on the block.
22. No shooting at parties.
23. Concerts and parties are neutral territories; no shooting!
24. Know the Code; it’s for everyone.
25. Be a real ruff neck. Be down with the code of the Thug Life.
26. Protect yourself at all times.
 10 years ago '04        #59
DTownPistonsFan 
space
avatar space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 sunn4511 said:
if u thing the music doesnt suite your taste there are other options. how hard is it. i find it funny that most people who attack hiphop are black and some for the most part listen to it and have certain artist they like. the argument is that hiphop is not ruining the community but those problems have been lingering the black community before hiphop came to existence. if you are from detroit the job market sucks over there, would u blame hiphop for that also.
And why are you even still talking? I thought I took care of you a long time ago. I'm not attacking hip-hop. I love hip-hop. The music suits me just fine...well...a lot less now than it used to, but I've gone back to listening to older sh*t...but that's another topic. But even if it didn't suit my taste, I'm not the one you need to worry about. I'm good. I'm grown. I'm educated. I'm not influenced by the media or what I see on TV or hear on the radio (contrary to stogz beliefs)...unfortunately for your argument, the youth still is. And while the youth still thinks that acting like Plies is the way to be, I'm gonna continue to say that hip-hop has an influence.
 10 years ago '07        #60
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$41,077 | Props total: 30405 30405
 DTownPistonsFan said:
That's not even worth responding to. lol And since T.I. was mentioned all throughout the article, I just felt like pointing out my new opinion on him. That wasn't addressed to you or anybody else, so I don't see why you felt the need to comment on it in the first place. I quote somebody who I'm responding to so they KNOW I'm talking to them. There was no quote in my initial T.I. post. Just venting.

This is what I'm saying though....

You shouldn't vent as a reaction to this stupid article. You should make a totally seperate thread, and do that. The article is baseless... what you were saying has much truth. So, you attaching your perception of T.I. in this thread that is related to this article, it almost diminishes what your are saying.... because the article is conveniently trying to pin societal issues on T.I. due to his current legal issues.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy