Kevin Hart X-mad card
61 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
120 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #21
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
if u can put all this dedicated hard work into sellin crack u can do it studyin too...
 10-18-2007, 10:06 PM         #22
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no surprise
just a brief incident to summarize how black people are MOST...here atleast...
(i live in Compton)
and the other day i was leaning in front of my house leaning on my gate, talking to two acquaintances outside and one inside, they were on the sidewalk, so this group of a couple of black guys (who just roam the streets doing nothing just going back and forth) well one of them STOPS RIIIIGHT in FRONT OF US in the middle, on purpose just so we would prob say something
WE DIDNT, cuz i dont like problems i been living here 22 years without any problems...but these black guys like many others here carry themselves with that "mad dogging" everyone attitude, "untouchable" attitude, and i mean we didnt say or do nothing when this guy tried to provoke us , but i mean imagine HE DOES THE SAME THING TO A GANGSTA n sh*t ? ? ? ?
ignorant gangsters k!ll ignorant black guys like this

10 years ago '07        #23
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,097 | Props total: 30485 30485
 MegaTON said:
if u can put all this dedicated hard work into sellin crack u can do it studyin too...
Drugs were not created by black people.... black people do not have the infrastructure to pump drugs into every neighbourhood. The richest drug dealers are not black... Drugs were here before "Thug culture".... will be here after it.

if they can put all this dedicated hard work into an unjust war.... they can put it into the school system as well.
 10-18-2007, 10:20 PM         #24
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stop snitchin
 10 years ago '05        #25
wetseandon 
space
space
space
$162 | Props total: 0 0
Like Pac said " n*ggas talk about problems, I bring solutions. Where is the restitution stipulated through the constitution."

I'm not gonna even argue with half the dumb n*ggas on here. All I gonna say is we need some type of leadership or a revolution to pop off or something cause I'm getting sick of this.
 10-18-2007, 10:33 PM         #26
b4d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
Thug culture isn't ruining anything...

The american gov't is ruining EARTH (including america). It's funny how many things (reports/stories) are coming out deflecting everything onto black people.

No WMDs
Unjust War
Killing of Iraqi civilians
hundreds of billions spent on events OUTSIDE the country
fraudulent case for war with Iran being pursued
Economy is tanking
Looming North American Union
New Orleans still isn't rebuilt
America ranks last amongst industrialized countries in providing healthcare & education
Black people not allowed to vote
Jena 6

yet when i turn on the news... the "important" top stories are....

Hip-hop is bad
So-and-so rapper has a gun
"Thug Culture" ruining america
Rap music causes school shootings
Rap music makes black athletes crazy

Wake the f**k up people!!!!
c'mon my guy you can;t be serious....that is one of the reason's stuff is so f-ed now cause we always looking to pass the blame, so focus on other sh*t....like mama say take care of yo house b4 you worry bout some else's

dude black america is k!lling itself...f**k wat you heard black america is hanging itself. You got n*ggas k!lling and hating on other n*ggas for trying to get an education. If you out trying to make something of your self then n*gga quick to say "oh he acting" white.

blame the gov't all you want but until n*gga get up get out and do something then we ain't going to never get ahead.

Yeah it may just be "music" or our "culture" but you are what you eat...

Last edited by b4d; 10-18-2007 at 10:37 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #27
wetseandon 
space
space
space
$162 | Props total: 0 0
 stogz said:
Drugs were not created by black people.... black people do not have the infrastructure to pump drugs into every neighbourhood. The richest drug dealers are not black... Drugs were here before "Thug culture".... will be here after it.

if they can put all this dedicated hard work into an unjust war.... they can put it into the school system as well.
^true.. I got n*ggas that graduated from high school but cant even read. I graduated from college and im still in the same position as them. Maybe its corporate culture thats messing America up. Or maybe Im just another n*gga from the hood that seen too much and cant adapt to it. Either way our story wont get told. I'm done.
 10 years ago '04        #28
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
as u can see there not puttin it into schools so u say...well im helpless i guess i'll sell drugs get caught and go to jail???
 10-18-2007, 10:52 PM         #29
GatorNation07  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
Wow... you typed in capitals... therefore, your point must be valid

Rap music isn't some seperate entity. It's a scapegoat. I'm gonna let you know something Einstien.... "Rap music" is made by people!!!

Guns don't do sh*t to anyone, until a person is in control of it.

Since you are oh so knowledgable on the government.... why is it that black schools in black neighbourhoods suck a.ss but white schools are much better? How willing are you to go to school in a place where the books are from 10+ years ago... the teachers are undertrained... and the facilities are in ruins?

If black kids had a school like white kids... i guarantee you they go to school everyday. Just check every black kid that lives in a white suburban neighbourhood.

It's not about "Black people".... wake up, the media would have you believe ALL black people are like this. It's about poor black people. The black people with no decent schools...

ITS NOT HARD TO GET A JOB N STAY IN SCHOOL N GET N EDUCATION!

This comment is so f**king stupid on soooo many levels.

1) You don't get a job AND stay in school. You go to school to get a job.
2) If your school doesn't prepare you for college, what kind of job you gonna get?
You are a f*cking retard...
 10 years ago '04        #30
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,517 | Props total: 6451 6451
he isnt the type to lead, the rap game dont need him though. we still have weezy. i just wish more rappers like kanye step up and take up responsibility and leadership for the rap game. it dont always gotta b bout guns and lies.
 10 years ago '06        #31
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
THreadstarter is retarded. he doesnt realize that no ones gonna give a fu*k because they are all crankin that soulja boy in the club. Unless people wnat a better life they arent gonna do sh*t. If people start to realize that they want it better for their children then they will make moves and teach them to do things that will help them advance in life. but if the parents dont do sh*t than why would the kids?
 10-19-2007, 12:12 AM         #32
Adamxxx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its sad but true

a race self breeding its own suppression
sure it was started by white people

but like a few people said on this thread
anything thats "not black" is wack
and thats bad
you gotta be hard
 10 years ago '07        #33
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 MegaTON said:
as u can see there not puttin it into schools so u say...well im helpless i guess i'll sell drugs get caught and go to jail???
Some of you don't know sh*t about anything huh?

You think cats set out to take the worst route? You think kids say "I wanna be a drug moving thug"... you have no sense whatsoever.

I lived in the ghetto... we moved to the suburbs. How the f**k i go from a C average to a A- average in one f**king year?

You never see studies showing how much better a suburban black kid does in life than a black kid from the ghetto, do you? They just lump us all together and tell the masses that ALL black people f**ked up... then morons like y'all eat it up and start generalizing and hating your own people

I went from playing in a concrete play ground with no slides or grass... to playing in a field, and having the option to play in a community centre (swimming pool and/or ice hockey).

Y'all talk, and talk... but ALL in a general sense. Most of you never experienced anything that you think you know so much about.

The system is broken... it's BEEN broken.. and it was set that way PURPOSELY! If kids are lost... you don't blame what they turn to while they are lost. You blame who lost them!!!! It's that so f**king hard to understand? If you abandon a kid in the ocean. you don't blame the fish for influencing him... you blame who abandoned him in the first place.

So if kids are lost now... you can blame parents, you can blame schools, you can blame gov't... but YOU CAN'T BLAME MUSIC!!!
 10 years ago '04        #34
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
i still live in the hood as u said u live in the suburbs...u figure the sh*t out its always the ones that aint livin it that wanna preach for the helpless
 10 years ago '07        #35
neeko21 
space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 864 864
co-sign what wetseandon said
 10 years ago '07        #36
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 sunn4511 said:
they will never get it, we are having the same argument in the knowledge corner about this stuff.with all the things going on across the country and all they could find is hiphop to blame. its back to the old saying lets blame n*ggas for everything that is fu*ked up about America,

Trust me...

There hasn't been any significant change in quality of life in the ghetto in decades.... the only thing that has changes is... there is something visual that can be a.ssociated with black people... thus, something visual you can blame on black people.

People think that sh*t has really gone down for black people from 1978. The ghetto is the same... the k!lling is the same... the drug selling and abuse is the same... yet, somehow, the problems that were created well before hip-hop are now totally blamed on it.

I got news for some of y'all.... many black musicians from the 60s and 70s were hooked on drugs. They bought drugs from drug dealers. Ray Charles was a f**king junkie.... was it due to hip-hop?
 10-19-2007, 12:24 AM         #37
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shapeupizsharp said:
UR A fu*kIN RETARTD...THIS IS EXACTLY Y EVERYTHING STAYS THE SAME!!! INSTEAD OF COMMING TO THE REALIZATION THAT NOT JUST RAP MUSIC IS RUINING THE CULTURE BUT BLACK PPL IN GENERAL ARE RUINING THEMSELVES.....GOVT THIS GOVT THAT, THE GOVT AINT IN THE HOOD HUSLTIN k!llIN EACH OTHER...ITS NOT HARD TO GET A JOB N STAY IN SCHOOL N GET N EDUCATION! IM FROM PHILLY N THATS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM OUT HERE N THATS Y WE THE MURDA CAPITAL. EVEYONE WANTS TO BE A "THUG" N A "GANGSTER" N LIVE LIKE THESE RAPSTARS, NOT REALIZING THAT THESE RAPPERS ARENT REAL THEY R PLAYIN A ROLL TO MAKE MONEY
AMEN to that, i argee 100% and i find it ironic that they are just figuring it out now. its been like this for years. being a "thug" is not cool. i lost that mentality after high school. my main goal in life is become sucuessful, and be chillin when im older. not runing around the streets and getting arrested every weekend. i dont think they can entirely blame rap anymore because the only bullsh*t comin out now is SUPAMAN, AY BAY BAY, and garbage like that. if thats influencing others to do other sh*t other then dance like a fu*king moron then then alota black folks are in some sh*t. EVERYBODY IF YOU PAST 21 AND STILL TRYING TO LIVE THE "GANGSTA LIFE" GET A fu*kING CLUE ITS NOT COOL ANYMORE. DO SOMETHING WITH YOURSELF
 10 years ago '06        #38
Dapper Don 
space
space
space
$861 | Props total: 0 0
 stogz said:
Thug culture isn't ruining anything...
That may be true, but it certainly is not HELPING anything.
 10 years ago '07        #39
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Dapper Don said:
That may be true, but it certainly is not HELPING anything.

Maybe not... but, You think T.I. invented being a thug? You think Hip-hop created thugs?

You think Hells Angels are not a band of thugs? The only difference between them as thugs and us as thugs is... they lived in the suburbs and went to good schools. They are judges, lawyers, senators... etc.
 10 years ago '04        #40
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 stogz said:
You an idiot...

This doesn't even have to be about black and white.

2 planes rammed into the WTC. The Money capital of the world.... 6 YEARS AGO. Are the towers rebuilt? Are those jobs recreated? Did they start reconstruction yet?

No, let's pay trillions on a war.

New Orleans got wiped of the map.... is it rebuilt yet? Nope... instead,

Let's go on a spending spree for a war.

Stats show americans have inadequate healthcare and education.... should we upgrade those two areas?

Nope, let's put that money into a war. Or better yet.... let's arrest T.I., come out with a study saying Whites are more intelligent than Blacks, and talk about how "Thug culture" is destroying us.

It's funny how every major city in america has a "hip-hop policing dept" yet.... DEA is failing (Drugs everywhere), ATF is failing (lethal tobacco is legal, alcohol sold at 7-eleven, kids secure guns daily), CIA is failing... gov't spends more money on destroying and then rebuilding Iraq than on America....

but then again, I'm ignorant and none of that is true.
Man...all your points are valid. All those ARE serious, and all those things ARE fu*ked up, and stuff like "blaming hip-hop" is a story that detracts some of the attention away from those things...but that doesn't mean that we (blacks) aren't k!lling each other. It doesn't mean that we aren't embarrassing ourselves on BET. It doesn't mean that thug culture isn't destroying our community, cuz it is. Yes, the government does enjoy seeing blacks fail and k!ll themselves, but that doesn't mean we have to make it easier for them by continuing to wallow in ignorance and thug life. We have nobody but ourselves to blame for the state we're in. We are NOT a scapegoat and people are NOT making a big deal out of nothing when there are more important things to focus on. We as community NEED to focus on ourselves cuz we're in a fu*ked up state right now. Maybe if we get our sh*t together, we can go out and vote. We can read some books. We can get up on politics. Then we can make a move to help fix all the fu*ked up things that the government IS doing. But we gotta stop k!lling and embarrassing ourselves first.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy