Transformers....really??? R yall serious????

most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #61
shyheim69 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,194 | Props total: 63 63
 Bone Diddles said:

oh yeah and megan fox is overrated.
i dont agree whith most of what he said but megan for sure is overrated she that great.

ive seen tons of better looking girls in my neighbourhood and they dont have airbrushing and makeup artists to make em look good.

that girl would be wack without all that stuff
 10 years ago '04        #62
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
At first i thought the movie was going to suck. Then i saw the movie. Yes Megan Fox is overrated, but this was the best movie of the summer, hands down.

Any fan of G1 Transformers HAD to get hype when Optimus pulled out the Energy Axe/Blade... He only used it ONCE during the cartoon series...
 10 years ago '04        #63
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
 JaeNice said:
why dudes going back and forward with him, he didn't like it....so...move on.
right hes entitled to his own opinion, he even gave a pretty structured and intelligent reason why it didnt appeal to him
 10-23-2007, 08:53 AM         #64
Spookerrr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
so is tennessee but u dont see none of us complaining
owned
 10 years ago '07        #65
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
 DallasTexas said:
shutup
 10-23-2007, 10:52 AM         #66
PetedaSmete  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i agree with the threadstarter. that sh*t was mad corny, and is everything i hate about big summer movies nowadays.
 10-23-2007, 11:24 PM         #67
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
very true,,,, f-22>>>>>>>>>>

but blackouts gangsta>>>>starscream

starscream was scary though
especially back in th cartoon lol

blackout transforming>>>>>>>
dude clowned the military base
Blackout transforming was the sh*t, his sonic wave blast or whatever the hell that was is the best weapon out of all of 'em too.
 10-23-2007, 11:30 PM         #68
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can agree without a biased because i love transformers i seen it 2 times theatres and bought it, but as a film, it had bad acting, corny jokes, horrible dialogue and just overall not a good movie but i loved it. im hating on myself right now and not the movie cause i love it. who knows why, but i think we can all agree movie was nothing very special in the non-special effect department but it was still enjoyable somehow
 10 years ago '04        #69
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
I don't know but I loved the movie...and i'm a HUGE G1 fan got all the G1 toys still in original packaging and I been buying the Takara reissues... and i thought the movie was the sh*t...I can't wait for part 2
 10 years ago '05        #70
whiz 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
i agree...as a movie that sh*t was horrible

it was even the last movie i seen...twas so bad i don't even wanna see no movies again for some time...tv shows offer so much more...
 10 years ago '07        #71
Prospect Boy 
space
space
$1,720 | Props total: 120 120
 Bone Diddles said:
why is everyone focusing on just one thing that i said and using it as their main argument point??

the X-Men trilogy was dope!! And yes, it was a kids cartoon, so do you know what that proves????
THAT ITS POSSIBLE TO MAKE A GREAT MOVIE OUT OF A CARTOON
transformers was not a good movie, it was corny and pretty much the whole thing was aimed for little kids, i dont see how u can be grown and have this sh*t appeal to you at the same time, it makes no sense to me

some of you i think just think that because they make a movie out of a kids show, it's automatically a good movie.....sh*t look at batman forever, batman & robin...those were sh*tty movies, you know why?? because they completely scrapped the theme of the first two movies (which were dope) and decided to add silly jokes and dumb sh*t to appeal more to little kids, in return we got two horrible movies

i know its not the best comparison but hey, at least im not comparing wheaties to fruit loops or whatever the fu*k that dumbass was saying earlier in the thread

^I don't see how Transformers was aimed only for little kids. Did you see how most of the Decepticons looked? They scared my little cousin, and he is 9 years old. I think if they were aiming for a kids movie only, Jazz wouldn't be calling the humans bi*ches, and Megatron would not have looked the way he did. I understand that you didn't like Transformers, but don't hate on people who did. Everyone has their own opinion.
 10-24-2007, 05:01 PM         #72
Sleepy17  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mad props
 10-24-2007, 05:18 PM         #73
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Prospect Boy said:
^I don't see how Transformers was aimed only for little kids. Did you see how most of the Decepticons looked? They scared my little cousin, and he is 9 years old. I think if they were aiming for a kids movie only, Jazz wouldn't be calling the humans bi*ches, and Megatron would not have looked the way he did. I understand that you didn't like Transformers, but don't hate on people who did. Everyone has their own opinion.
corny dialogue and storyline made me feel like I was watching a Disney movie.....but seriously, I explained this like six times already if you just flip through the thread.....
 10-24-2007, 05:45 PM         #74
REGULATOR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i thought the movie was gonna suck but when it i 1st heard of it but the sh*t was tight as fu*k

good action, funny thru out

it was what a movie should be, pure entertainment
 10 years ago '05        #75
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 Bone Diddles said:
first off, all of the following words are strictly my opinion, i realize that a lot of you consider this "hating" but i really could care less....
now i dont know if i've lost my "inner child" when it comes to this kinda sh*t because this movie was barely watchable......bad acting, endless corny jokes that werent funny, robots with homo personalities special effects were really really good, but cmon.....this sh*t was a fu*king movie for little kids......i was tricked into seeing it by several things, a bunch of people my age telling me it was tight, great reviews and the cool commercials that made it look like..basically just an action movie w/robots, or at least a movie that ADULTS could watch, but in reality its just a good family movie and thats it.....this is something i would watch with my kids...if i had any :thumbsdow:banghead::rolleyes:

oh yeah and megan fox is overrated.
so would yo prefer the notebook or brokeback mountain?
 10-24-2007, 10:49 PM         #76
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^

Awperator2 said:
i can agree without a biased because i love transformers i seen it 2 times theatres and bought it, but as a film, it had bad acting, corny jokes, horrible dialogue and just overall not a good movie but i loved it. im hating on myself right now and not the movie cause i love it. who knows why, but i think we can all agree movie was nothing very special in the non-special effect department but it was still enjoyable somehow
:hmmm:I didn't know it was possible to love a movie that you thought was bad.
 10-24-2007, 10:53 PM         #77
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
so would yo prefer the notebook or brokeback mountain?
does that even make any fu*king sense??
 10 years ago '05        #78
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Bone Diddles said:
does that even make any fu*king sense??
you know what that sh*t meant f*g**t
 10-24-2007, 11:02 PM         #79
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
you know what that sh*t meant f*g**t
oh sh*t....

whatever, transformers still sucks.....:rolleyes:
 10 years ago '05        #80
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Bone Diddles said:
oh sh*t....

whatever, transformers still sucks.....:rolleyes:
if u say so
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago