Transformers....really??? R yall serious????

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-19-2007, 01:55 PM         #41
kokaine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it was more about that kid and the girl... like fu*k get to the transformers plot... atleast spiderman goes with what happened in the comics... this movie was the kid always trying to impress the chick... with some crazy graphics...

next one better ditch the fu*king romance story and be more on the plot..
 10-19-2007, 02:19 PM         #42
12 gauge  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
/agrees with threadstarter
 10 years ago '04        #43
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 2014 2014
i saw this sh*t twice in the theatres..
it was definetely better the first time around
 10-19-2007, 04:35 PM         #44
Victor $weet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Movie was trash.....and no I didn't grow up watching the cartoon, I was born in 86...visuals were dope though.
 10 years ago '04        #45
ramzx22 
space
space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
i like it/hate it.....one cause the GFX were fresh (i liked that)....two it was nothin like the OG cartoon from looks to personalities (didnt like)...yea.....i didnt even buy the movie cause i'm not sure if i want it cause its real boring every other time after the first (saw it twice in theaters)....i still give it a 6-7/10
 10-19-2007, 05:07 PM         #46
JeanJovi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya'll do understand that watching a movie on the big screen (meaning a real theater) in comparison to the small screen (meaning at home), is two totally different experiences, right? right.
 10-19-2007, 05:33 PM         #47
rullegardin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea that movie is straight up a.ss!!! i almost turned that sh*t off when it that robot on the plane turned up.......seriously, wtf was that?
 10 years ago '04        #48
kwes10 
space
space
space
$323 | Props total: 3 3
Considering that transformers is based on a CARTOON, I don't understand the original posters frustrations with the fact that the movie is meant to be watched by everyone. Especially families! I don't know about the rest of you but I used to love watching Transformers as a kid and the fact that the movie managed to capture the essence of the cartoon while at the same time updating the characters in ways that make them seem like they could exist in OUR world is a testament to Michael Bay's strengths as a film maker IN THE 21ST CENTURY.
 10 years ago '04        #49
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
It's your opinion and you're entitled to it. I liked it, but I like Shia, I think he's got a bright career ahead of him. I haven't enjoyed a Sci Fi flick this much since T2. Maybe it's because I thought it was going to be garbage up until I saw it and that made it that much better for me. I'm not sure why you made this thread though, you're not going to get much of a discussion here especially the way you started it off. You say you're not hating, then what's the point of the thread other than to p!ss off a bunch of fanboys?
 10 years ago '04        #50
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,220 | Props total: 495 495
sh*t was hard, people probably over-hyped that sh*t for you though if you just now seeing it.
 10 years ago '07        #51
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
Someone's alittle late =///
 10 years ago '05        #52
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,112 | Props total: 1562 1562
I liked the movie, and I didn't really watch the cartoons when I was younger. I came into the movie with little to no expectations and was really blown away by the animations and the special effects. The transformations were so smooth and fast it was crazy. I watched this sh*t in the IMAX theater damn it was crazy.
 10 years ago '04        #53
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 DallasTexas said:
whatsup, did u lose an avi bet or do u like like plex?

just curious
Nah, Plax is that n*gga. Dallas is still my squad I just liked dude ever since he was here in Pittsburgh. He's mad underrated.
 10-19-2007, 10:44 PM         #54
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DTownPistonsFan said:
Damn dude, u catchin a lot heat for not liking this movie!! U a funny cat tho...I like how u straight owning these people who are comin at you with ignorant sh*t.
What possible reason would you have to d*ck-ride the threadstarter?

Sakriphyse88 said:
Hate Delivered..First Class Shipping ..

I loved the movie...bought it on HD the day it came out. I agree that the actual Transformers could've had a bigger role in it, but I'm sure that will change with the next one.

...oh, Starscream>>>
 10-19-2007, 10:59 PM         #55
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this movie was TRASH
 10 years ago '07        #56
Prospect Boy 
space
space
$1,721 | Props total: 120 120
Shoot that movie was tight to me. I really didn't see it as a kid movie. That's just like saying X-Men, The Punisher etc. were kid movies. I think Transformers appealed to everyone young and old. Besides most older people grew up on Transformers so naturally we wanted to see what it was about.
 10-20-2007, 04:04 PM         #57
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Prospect Boy said:
Shoot that movie was tight to me. I really didn't see it as a kid movie. That's just like saying X-Men, The Punisher etc. were kid movies. I think Transformers appealed to everyone young and old. Besides most older people grew up on Transformers so naturally we wanted to see what it was about.
why is everyone focusing on just one thing that i said and using it as their main argument point??

the X-Men trilogy was dope!! And yes, it was a kids cartoon, so do you know what that proves????
THAT ITS POSSIBLE TO MAKE A GREAT MOVIE OUT OF A CARTOON
transformers was not a good movie, it was corny and pretty much the whole thing was aimed for little kids, i dont see how u can be grown and have this sh*t appeal to you at the same time, it makes no sense to me

some of you i think just think that because they make a movie out of a kids show, it's automatically a good movie.....sh*t look at batman forever, batman & robin...those were sh*tty movies, you know why?? because they completely scrapped the theme of the first two movies (which were dope) and decided to add silly jokes and dumb sh*t to appeal more to little kids, in return we got two horrible movies

i know its not the best comparison but hey, at least im not comparing wheaties to fruit loops or whatever the fu*k that dumbass was saying earlier in the thread
 10-21-2007, 01:20 AM         #58
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
blackout>>>>>>
Shiiiiiiiit, Starscream would fu*k Blackout up homie. ....F-22 Raptors>>>>>any machine on the planet right now.
 10-21-2007, 02:09 AM         #59
Animal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I went with my n*ggas who were transformer show fanboyss and sh*t. I wasn't. When the movie was over, I thought the movie was okay. Nothing that I would suggest to anyone else, but not a bad movie. They were upset as fu*k though. I think people are going in with their expectations too high. Even as a fanboy of stuff, you gotta understand that it would be hard to recreate a cartoon in 3D, there are limitations. The movie also has to appeal to a more broader audience than the hardcore fans. So sacrifices must be made to see some dough.

Movie was okay.

Megan Fox is s3xy as hell. I don't know about being overrated, I've never really heard of anyone else really mentionin' her like that, but I don't be payin' attention', so eh.

Last edited by Animal; 10-21-2007 at 12:07 PM..
 10-21-2007, 11:19 AM         #60
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well this is your opinion, my opinion i grew up watching the cartoon back in the 80s i loved it, i had alota the figures and sh*t. and i even watched them when they came back out with Beast wars tranformers. its always been sick shi. and for them to come out with a live action movie was great. i seen it and i just purchased it on dvd last night and watched it again. to me it was classic and it will remain in my dvd libuary. if you never checked this sh*t when you were a Jit then obivously you wouldnt know about it. as for megan fox ya'll n*ggaz are crazy that is one bad a.ss white girl.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy