Transformers....really??? R yall serious????

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-18-2007, 11:59 PM         #21
beatlab  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cee4our said:
i thought the movie sucked....hollywood is slowly k!lling all my childhood memories....TMNT, alvin and the chipmunks will soon be slaughtered...gi joe....and im sure thundercats is comin soon too
MUST BE A GAY
 10-19-2007, 12:05 AM         #22
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sakriphyse88 said:
Hate Delivered..First Class Shipping ..
 beatlab said:
MUST BE A GAY
wow ok i see the intelligence level of the thread is going down......
 10 years ago '04        #23
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
AUTOBOTS....ROLL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 years ago '07        #24
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
another gayass homo looking for attention. time for you to go upstairs and whipe your pus*y.
 10 years ago '04        #25
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
damn, i thought it was one of the best movies of the year.

sick movie. period. some ppl dont like it tho, thats straight. i mean, i know some ppl that werent feeling the Departed. so what, life goes on.
 10-19-2007, 02:22 AM         #26
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JTwizzy said:
damn, i thought it was one of the best movies of the year.

sick movie. period. some ppl dont like it tho, thats straight. i mean, i know some ppl that werent feeling the Departed. so what, life goes on.
fair enough...but are you sure you dont wanna call me names???

10 years ago '04        #27
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
Damn dude, u catchin a lot heat for not liking this movie!! U a funny cat tho...I like how u straight owning these people who are comin at you with ignorant sh*t. On the flipside, I'm a film major and I agree with most of what you said. HOWEVER, I liked the movie. Why? Cuz of the kid in me. I grew up watching Transformers, and it did the cartoon justice. Pretty plain and simple. I wasn't going in expecting a great storyline or great acting. I just wanted to see Optimus Prime again. lol Plus the special effects were jaw dropping. Will you ever catch me saying it's a great movie? No. Did I enjoy the fu*k out of it? Hell yeah.

But just to stay on track with everyone else, I will call you a name though. Just so you don't feel bad...bi*ch. :)
 10 years ago '04        #28
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 jordanfreak7 said:
go upstairs and whipe your pus*y.
Give me some of that cool whip.
-What?
Cool whip.
-Why are you saying it like that? Why are you putting so much emphasis on the "h"?
-What? Cool whip. Pie tastes better with cool whip.

I don't care if nobody gets that or knows why I'm saying it or knows where I got it from, it's funny to me.
 10 years ago '04        #29
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 DPGUNIT said:
AUTOBOTS....ROLL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I propped all the Transformers fans in here.
 10 years ago '07        #30
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 1845 1845
 hockeythug said:

I propped all the Transformers fans in here.

you lyin bastard you missed me
 10 years ago '06        #31
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614
 Bone Diddles said:
first off, all of the following words are strictly my opinion, i realize that a lot of you consider this "hating" but i really could care less....
now i dont know if i've lost my "inner child" when it comes to this kinda sh*t because this movie was barely watchable......bad acting, endless corny jokes that werent funny, robots with homo personalities special effects were really really good, but cmon.....this sh*t was a fu*king movie for little kids......i was tricked into seeing it by several things, a bunch of people my age telling me it was tight, great reviews and the cool commercials that made it look like..basically just an action movie w/robots, or at least a movie that ADULTS could watch, but in reality its just a good family movie and thats it.....this is something i would watch with my kids...if i had any :thumbsdow:banghead::rolleyes:

oh yeah and megan fox is overrated.
I felt the same way. I thought I just saw it with my expectations set to high. This was Transformers the live action Summer Block buster movie. So I gave the dialog and corn ballness a pass. I thought it was worth seeing because they had robots f!ghting in a city. Not in a rush to see it again.

The movie was more about people than Transformers as the Transformers dont really talk and we hardly get to see things from their prospective.

PS. If someone has a pair of glasses with a map to the "matrix" on ebay. Just buy it.
 10-19-2007, 10:38 AM         #32
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wasn't the best but it's to be expected nowadays
 10 years ago '07        #33
TooShy4Luv 
space
space
$219 | Props total: 1 1
Everyone has their opinion and not going to like the same thing. Oh well... Though, I don't understand why you didn't just post your opinion in the other thread. Could of still gotten the same attention you wanted/received. Eh ..

As for me, I thought it was good... Waited for it to come out, seen it in theaters and bought it on dvd.
 10 years ago '06        #34
Nugen2384 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
 jordanfreak7 said:
another gayass homo looking for attention. time for you to go upstairs and whipe your pus*y.
aww sh*t!!
 10-19-2007, 12:43 PM         #35
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was ok entertaining alot of explosions nice speical effects..

But their was no story it was long as hell...

I wonder what you expected from a summer blockbuster tho.
 10-19-2007, 12:49 PM         #36
TValles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bone Diddles said:
first off, all of the following words are strictly my opinion, i realize that a lot of you consider this "hating" but i really could care less....
now i dont know if i've lost my "inner child" when it comes to this kinda sh*t because this movie was barely watchable......bad acting, endless corny jokes that werent funny, robots with homo personalities special effects were really really good, but cmon.....this sh*t was a fu*king movie for little kids......i was tricked into seeing it by several things, a bunch of people my age telling me it was tight, great reviews and the cool commercials that made it look like..basically just an action movie w/robots, or at least a movie that ADULTS could watch, but in reality its just a good family movie and thats it.....this is something i would watch with my kids...if i had any :thumbsdow:banghead::rolleyes:

oh yeah and megan fox is overrated.

Thank you
 10-19-2007, 12:52 PM         #37
micwrecka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
starscream wasnt in it enough and why the fu*k did megatron kick primes a.ss? oh and booo for the human saving the world instead of the 40 foot highly advanced super robot.

but who cares i liked it. and you may think megan fox is overrated but i would still stick it down her windpipe.

Last edited by micwrecka; 10-19-2007 at 12:54 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #38
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,471 | Props total: 4416 4416
 DTownPistonsFan said:
Give me some of that cool whip.
-What?
Cool whip.
-Why are you saying it like that? Why are you putting so much emphasis on the "h"?
-What? Cool whip. Pie tastes better with cool whip.

I don't care if nobody gets that or knows why I'm saying it or knows where I got it from, it's funny to me.
Family Guy..
Brian and Stewie.
 10 years ago '04        #39
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
am i the only one who though megan fox was hot as hell?
 10 years ago '04        #40
Zakhara 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,134 | Props total: 401 401
I would think Barack Obama would have more important sh*t to do than write a sorry a.ss opinion on Transformers. Ahh well...
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy