Transformers....really??? R yall serious????

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-18-2007, 07:32 PM         #1
5672 pageviews
95 comments

Bone Diddles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Transformers....really??? R yall serious????

first off, all of the following words are strictly my opinion, i realize that a lot of you consider this "hating" but i really could care less....
now i dont know if i've lost my "inner child" when it comes to this kinda sh*t because this movie was barely watchable......bad acting, endless corny jokes that werent funny, robots with homo personalities image special effects were really really good, but cmon.....this sh*t was a fu*king movie for little kids......i was tricked into seeing it by several things, a bunch of people my age telling me it was tight, great reviews and the cool commercials that made it look like..basically just an action movie w/robots, or at least a movie that ADULTS could watch, but in reality its just a good family movie and thats it.....this is something i would watch with my kids...if i had any :thumbsdow:banghead:image:rolleyes:

oh yeah and megan fox is overrated. imageimage

95 comments for "Transformers....really??? R yall serious????"

10-18-2007, 07:54 PM         #2
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
shutup
i knew i was gonna hurt some feelings
 10 years ago '07        #3
htownplaya 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 0 0
how could this be a movie for kids when its transformers.....more older people know about transformers so i would say it appeals to them.....damn i dont know what to say it was a great movie all around i guess u just dont like it....
 10 years ago '04        #4
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,771 | Props total: 251 251
little kids? thats like saying shrek is just for little kids.... as much s3xual innuendos are in that movie smh

but hey your entitled to your opinion but still you odd as hell for that. Fans of action movies loved it, fans of the actual series loved it, and people who just wanted to see something different loved it.
 10-18-2007, 08:03 PM         #5
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 htownplaya said:
how could this be a movie for kids when its transformers.....more older people know about transformers so i would say it appeals to them.....damn i dont know what to say it was a great movie all around i guess u just dont like it....
thats the exact question i was asking myself while watching it....

and yeah, more older people know about it, but its easy to see this movie was marketed for a younger audience, i mean how many adults do you see at wal-mart buying an optimus prime action figure for themselves???

XxC4xX said:
little kids? thats like saying shrek is just for little kids....
i said it was a family movie.....and shrek is made to appeal to adults so whenever you go and see it with your kids your not bored to death for an hour and a half

but good comparison, i'll second the notion that shrek and transformers are on the same level intellectually........

Last edited by Bone Diddles; 10-18-2007 at 08:05 PM..
 10-18-2007, 08:44 PM         #6
Spookerrr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree. It was definitely a let down, and the plot was pretty horrendous all around. The only really great part was when the Helicopter guy was fu*kin sh*t up in the beginning (I dont even remember his name). I liked the video game better than the movie. And I was the biggest G1 fan alive at the time.
But everyone who really thought this movie was that great is just repeating what they heard about it before actually seeing it.
 10 years ago '07        #7
htownplaya 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 0 0
 Bone Diddles said:
thats the exact question i was asking myself while watching it....

and yeah, more older people know about it, but its easy to see this movie was marketed for a younger audience, i mean how many adults do you see at wal-mart buying an optimus prime action figure for themselves???
well this movie is marketable for the whole family....so why not give the younger audience some love with some action figures sh*t transformers started as a cartoon...but fu*k it like dude said people who liked transformers loved this movie, people who like action flicks liked it as well........oh well ur opinion im not mad at that

Last edited by htownplaya; 10-18-2007 at 08:51 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #8
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,027 | Props total: 30278 30278
 Bone Diddles said:
i knew i was gonna hurt some feelings

Let me ask you something....

What kind of f**king moron takes a CHILDREN'S cartoon, and makes it into a R-rated movie???!!? That is the stupidest sh*t i've ever heard.

What point in eveyone's life did they realize they liked transformers? AS KIDS you f**king idiot! Transformers are for kids that's why the movie is for kids (and the nostalgic).

Picture remaking the kids food Lucky Charms cereal into an adult cereal filled with fibre, granola, and raisins... doesn't make sense, does it?

Here's another newsflash.... video games are SUPPOSED to be for kids too.
 10-18-2007, 09:17 PM         #9
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
Let me ask you something....

What kind of f**king moron takes a CHILDREN'S cartoon, and makes it into a R-rated movie???!!? That is the stupidest sh*t i've ever heard.

What point in eveyone's life did they realize they liked transformers? AS KIDS you f**king idiot! Transformers are for kids that's why the movie is for kids (and the nostalgic).

Picture remaking the kids food Lucky Charms cereal into an adult cereal filled with fibre, granola, and raisins... doesn't make sense, does it?

Here's another newsflash.... video games are SUPPOSED to be for kids too.

why are u getting upset?? its really not that serious, but i made this thread because n*ggas is talkin bout its the greatest movie ever made and sh*t, the special effects WERE good, but um.....a movie needs more than just wild computer animation for me to say that it was a great all around movie.....nothing else in this movie was appealing, NOTHING...not the acting (terrible), the jokes (wow.....wow....), storyline (did it have one?), characters (undeveloped)

and ok since we agree that its a kids movie, then why did they make it PG-13??? last time i checked 13 year olds arent children, and most movies that ive known little kids to watch have been either PG or G.....or better yet, since it was for kids why did they have n*ggas gettin shot down and killed by fu*kin robots??? the reason i say it was a family movie is because of basically everything EXCEPT the action........this film was just flat out stupid (forgive my simplicity) they tried to balance it out for both audiences but im sorry i cannot respect any adult (male at least) who says this movie was great

but why did u say videogames are for kids?? sure...a lot of them are, but no, not all video games are for little kids, thats why they have RATINGS, just like they do on movies retarded statement...

and i do have one question for you...did u also find this kids movie to be "great"???

oh and why are you comparing cereal to movies?? i mean....what the hell is that???
 10 years ago '06        #10
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
SHUT THE fu*k UP DO US ALL A FAVOR AND k!ll UR SELF IF U DIDNT LIKE IT DONT GO SEE THE SECOND ON OVERALL IT WAS A TIGHT a.ss MOVIE SO STOP CRYIN ABOUT IT DAMMM
 10 years ago '07        #11
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,027 | Props total: 30278 30278
 Bone Diddles said:

why are u getting upset?? its really not that serious, but i made this thread because n*ggas is talkin bout its the greatest movie ever made and sh*t, the special effects WERE good, but um.....a movie needs more than just wild computer animation for me to say that it was a great all around movie.....nothing else in this movie was appealing, NOTHING...not the acting (terrible), the jokes (wow.....wow....), storyline (did it have one?), characters (undeveloped)
Just because cats get excited about the movie... you gotta air'em out? They liked the movie... so what! It made $300 million and will get no Oscars. Thus, everyone liked it.... it doesn't have a great story or acting. How great was the story for the cartoons? How great was the voice acting for the cartoons? When you think back about the cartoon, you remember thinking it was great. If you watch the cartoon today, you'd be thoroughly disappointed... because it's for KIDS!

Bone Diddles said:
and ok since we agree that its a kids movie, then why did they make it PG-13??? last time i checked 13 year olds arent children, and most movies that ive known little kids to watch have been either PG or G.....or better yet, since it was for kids why did they have n*ggas gettin shot down and killed by fu*kin robots??? the reason i say it was a family movie is because of basically everything EXCEPT the action........this film was just flat out stupid (forgive my simplicity) they tried to balance it out for both audiences but im sorry i cannot respect any adult (male at least) who says this movie was great
I said it's a kids movie. Not a little kids movie. The cartoon had guns and action. If the movie had no guns, and no action... what sense would that make to call it transformers? Guns = PG-13 as per the guidelines set out by the industry.

Bone Diddles said:
but why did u say videogames are for kids?? sure...a lot of them are, but no, not all video games are for little kids, thats why they have RATINGS, just like they do on movies retarded statement...
It's a point... somethings are for kids, and some adults never grow up. If your in college playing Halo 7 hours a day... well, that's a problem.

Bone Diddles said:
and i do have one question for you...did u also find this kids movie to be "great"???

oh and why are you comparing cereal to movies?? i mean....what the hell is that???

The movie was entertaining. I didn't nitpick... i went in expecting great visuals and great entertainment, and that's what i got. I'm sorry you didn't get the Meryl Streep/ Robert Deniro version of the film you were looking for.
 10 years ago '04        #12
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
this movie was cold as hell to me fam.....Optimus Prime is that Autobot
 10-18-2007, 10:03 PM         #13
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
Just because cats get excited about the movie... you gotta air'em out? They liked the movie... so what! It made $300 million and will get no Oscars. Thus, everyone liked it.... it doesn't have a great story or acting. How great was the story for the cartoons? How great was the voice acting for the cartoons? When you think back about the cartoon, you remember thinking it was great. If you watch the cartoon today, you'd be thoroughly disappointed... because it's for KIDS!
wtf how do u get "airing" cats out from me giving my personal opinion of the movie and asking how did yall like the movie??? i didnt put anyones name on blast in the process, so how am i airing them out?

and ummmm.........just because a movie makes a certain amount of $$$ doesnt mean everyone that went and saw it liked it....go look at titanic, people are still complaining about how bad that movie was

stogz said:
I said it's a kids movie. Not a little kids movie. The cartoon had guns and action. If the movie had no guns, and no action... what sense would that make to call it transformers? Guns = PG-13 as per the guidelines set out by the industry.
ive said several times that everything in this movie seemed like it was aimed for children, particularly U-10

stogz said:
It's a point... somethings are for kids, and some adults never grow up. If your in college playing Halo 7 hours a day... well, that's a problem.
right, but videogames arent just for little kids....in fact im pretty sure a lot of the profits come from adults who play them
and no that doesnt mean they are playing them 7 hours a day....

stogz said:
The movie was entertaining. I didn't nitpick... i went in expecting great visuals and great entertainment, and that's what i got. I'm sorry you didn't get the Meryl Streep/ Robert Deniro version of the film you were looking for.
y u putting words in my mouth?? ehhh, whatever, just shows that your scraping at the bottom of the barrel...but anyways...

wanting a "deniro version" (what...the hell?) and wanting a quality flick is two different things....it is possible to make a movie for kids + adults and it still be a good movie (example: star wars, pirates of the caribbean...although ive yet to see the 3rd)
 10 years ago '05        #14
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,823 | Props total: 56 56
i thought the movie sucked....hollywood is slowly k!lling all my childhood memories....TMNT, alvin and the chipmunks will soon be slaughtered...gi joe....and im sure thundercats is comin soon too
 10 years ago '07        #15
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,067 | Props total: 1840 1840
I dont give a fu*k if 1 million people didnt like it, I liked it and thats all I care about. It made over 300mil that speaks for itself
 10 years ago '06        #16
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
are u even old enough to know about the originals?? i dont know, just thought i'd ask, i admit to thinking some parts were boring, particularly the slow parts leading up to the transoformers actually being there, and the part where the transformers hid around the house was corny, but i thought it was a fun movie to watch. Either way, i'm a.ssuming its the first time you've seen it which would be on dvd right? Cuz seeing it in theaters is alot better.
 10 years ago '07        #17
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
why dudes going back and forward with him, he didn't like it....so...move on.
 10 years ago '05        #18
Sakriphyse88 
space
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 17 17
 Bone Diddles said:
first off, all of the following words are strictly my opinion, i realize that a lot of you consider this "hating" but i really could care less....
now i dont know if i've lost my "inner child" when it comes to this kinda sh*t because this movie was barely watchable......bad acting, endless corny jokes that werent funny, robots with homo personalities special effects were really really good, but cmon.....this sh*t was a fu*king movie for little kids......i was tricked into seeing it by several things, a bunch of people my age telling me it was tight, great reviews and the cool commercials that made it look like..basically just an action movie w/robots, or at least a movie that ADULTS could watch, but in reality its just a good family movie and thats it.....this is something i would watch with my kids...if i had any :thumbsdow:banghead::rolleyes:

oh yeah and megan fox is overrated.

Hate Delivered..First Class Shipping ..
 10-18-2007, 11:52 PM         #19
mr. fingers  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Are you sure, YOU'RE not overrating it and hyping it up aswell?
...you DID just make another thread about it.

If u didn't like it, well thats ur opinion- u right.

Some people like it, some people dont.

TRANSFORMERS = movie of the year, so far.
 10-18-2007, 11:58 PM         #20
beatlab  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bone Diddles said:
now i dont know if i've lost my "inner child" when it comes to this kinda sh*t because this movie was barely watchable......bad acting, endless corny jokes that werent funny, robots with homo personalities special effects were really really good, but cmon.....this sh*t was a fu*king movie for little kids......i was tricked into seeing it by several things, a bunch of people my age telling me it was tight, great reviews and the cool commercials that made it look like..basically just an action movie w/robots, or at least a movie that ADULTS could watch, but in reality its just a good family movie and thats it.....this is something i would watch with my kids...if i had any :thumbsdow:banghead::rolleyes:

oh yeah and megan fox is overrated.
MUST BE A GAY
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
18 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
42 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy