NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
196 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-18-2007, 05:23 PM         #61
GladyMcFly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it aint even about no broke sh*t... some people have sh*t to do with they're money, like a car note, rent, bills and sh*t... and do you see gas prices? lol fu*k outta here... that sh*t cost to much, i dont live with my moms and pops... my rent 1200, so ima pay a quarter of that to sony? or even half... they can line up to suck my d*ck... all i play is gta and nba games anyway... so ima wait till gta comes out, and if they dont drop, im going with the x box b...
 10 years ago '04        #62
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 VerballyAbusive said:
I think the price drop will have an inelastic affect in the short run but elastic in the long run.

The majority of current buyers will be people that own no current next gen system. The majority of people who already own a WII or 360 will not have motivation to buy the PS3 yet. Maybe in a year or two if it's still around.
aye i would take a ps3 over rims anyday those rims ain't doing sh*t for u but look good on a 2007 impala propz homie propz do they spin too.:D
 10 years ago '04        #63
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 GladyMcFly said:
it aint even about no broke sh*t... some people have sh*t to do with they're money, like a car note, rent, bills and sh*t... and do you see gas prices? lol fu*k outta here... that sh*t cost to much, i dont live with my moms and pops... my rent 1200, so ima pay a quarter of that to sony? or even half... they can line up to suck my d*ck... all i play is gta and nba games anyway... so ima wait till gta comes out, and if they dont drop, im going with the x box b...
don't try to live beyond your means thats all i can say cause i base my life on it. saving for a rainy day or until my girl get pregnant i'm ready for what ever and i'm young so i'ma play ps3, xbox360 and wii and go out and kick it till i'ma geezer not to mention see someplaces too.
 10 years ago '06        #64
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,310 | Props total: 1078 1078
exactly nigas need to get the fuk off with that "i got real world problems, i.e., bills, gas, insurance, rent"....

ok so u think u the only one that got all of that to pay huh? GTFOH!!!

i been a gamer since i was little, and as i got older i make bread and spend dough on gaming to enjoy it, just the same way ppl see movies every weekend and blah blah blah.

if u think 400 is too much, then just quit it
 10 years ago '05        #65
Hydroman 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 1184 1184
Ok, so there's a 40, a 60(probably still on shelves by the time the 40 drops), and an 80 gb PS3 now. I thought they were against multiple SKU's???

Kaz Hirai - "From a hardware perspective, the $499 price adjustment we did for the 60GB version for the American market, we're no longer in production for that product," he said in an unedited on-camera interview. "Once that product is gone from the retailer shelves, then we're back to a $599 SKU only, so it's not like we have a two-price strategy in the US market. We found out very early on how consumers react to having just one SKU as opposed to two"

Phil Harrison @ E3 2005 - "Are there two versions of the Xbox 360 that people want to buy, is my question," he continued. "I don't know."
"This is my personal view, not my corporate view, but when I look at those formats, I think it just confuses the audience. They don't know which one to buy, developers don't know which one to create for, and retailers don't know which one to stock."

Sony looks desperate. They're using strategies they clearly don't believe in to try to catch up to MS and Nintendo. $400 is too much to invest in a system that ISN'T SETTING TRENDS. Sony better have something special in store for 2008 or it's a wrap.
 10 years ago '04        #66
MeDoUbLeZ 
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 0 0
They better drop that sh*t another 100-200 before I even think about getting it.
 10-19-2007, 03:38 AM         #67
trailor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TO ALL THOSE WHO THINK 400 IS NOTHING:

if you take away all my bills n food n sh*t, n just go to my weekly expenses, i probably spend less than 400 bucks on sh*t for me per month, and im talkin bout clubbin n drinkin nonstop homie. thats a whole month of fun and bullsh*t for under 400... not everyone wants to invest that kind of money in a system that they aint really that interested in to begin with. it aint backwards compatible (and yes, that is important cuz i know a lotta ppl who sell they old sh*t so they got the extra change for the new sh*t), the chargin cables are too short, the games its got aint really hot rite now and are comin out on other more popular/cheaper systems, etc. theres not many advantages to buying this system that will probably be completely phased out in two years anyway. sure, i have 400 dollars readily available to me at any time of the month, does that mean ima just go out and buy me a ps3 cuz i got the money lyin around?? fu*k NO! ima spend it on somethin worth while, or somethin that is more compelling, or just fu*kin save it up.. not everybody want a ps3, chill out...
 10-19-2007, 04:34 AM         #68
kenny2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trailor said:
TO ALL THOSE WHO THINK 400 IS NOTHING:

if you take away all my bills n food n sh*t, n just go to my weekly expenses, i probably spend less than 400 bucks on sh*t for me per month, and im talkin bout clubbin n drinkin nonstop homie. thats a whole month of fun and bullsh*t for under 400... not everyone wants to invest that kind of money in a system that they aint really that interested in to begin with. it aint backwards compatible (and yes, that is important cuz i know a lotta ppl who sell they old sh*t so they got the extra change for the new sh*t), the chargin cables are too short, the games its got aint really hot rite now and are comin out on other more popular/cheaper systems, etc. theres not many advantages to buying this system that will probably be completely phased out in two years anyway. sure, i have 400 dollars readily available to me at any time of the month, does that mean ima just go out and buy me a ps3 cuz i got the money lyin around?? fu*k NO! ima spend it on somethin worth while, or somethin that is more compelling, or just fu*kin save it up.. not everybody want a ps3, chill out...
:applause:
 10 years ago '06        #69
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,233 | Props total: 1551 1551
the strugles c*ntinues one more bill and ill get it
 10-19-2007, 07:49 AM         #70
MacDreezyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
about time duuude
 10 years ago '05        #71
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,726 | Props total: 1873 1873
 GladyMcFly said:
stop bi*chin

get your money up
 10 years ago '04        #72
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 430 430
 droopy5631 said:
know what your talking about. Blu ray disc were outselling hd disk 3 to 1. ]What the HD makers did was buyout three movies studios, they can't sell blu-ray for 18 months. thats why transformers did not come out on blu-ray. blu-ray is the future of dvd's. do your homework, blu-ray and the ps3 is the main reasons 1080i or p tv's were made. the 1080 format wasn't even offer until the ps3 was announced
the 1080 format wasn't even offer until the ps3 was announced[/QUOTE]

ur point? MY POINT is vaule for yor $$$$

1. Why spend 150-250 more on a VIDEO GAME SYSTEM when u can get two cheaper systems that at this point and time are better then PS3,gaming wise.
2. What good is a 1080i tv with a 500 dollar video game system that doesn;t have a lot of games and when i go to blockbuster i still have to rent a normal DVD? Let me buy a Lexus and park it in my garage for three years while Lexus is still working out the kinks. Does the 1080i make breakfast? (Xbox 360 HDMI Cable: HDMI lets you get HD video (up to 1080p) SAME AS PS3)
3. Do u make money off blu-ray? So why even bother telling me whos put selling who, that doesn't concern me, next year HD-DVD could out sell blu-ray, u dont know so fu*k that point. I'm saying u cant get all the sh*t on blu-ray right now(and you cannot get Sony movies/other on HD-DVD i know this but which on is cheaper?)

RIGHT NOW WITH IT "PRICE DROP" IS A GOOD VALUE, TODAY, RIGHT NOW THIS MINUTE TO BUY A PS3?

NO!!!
 10 years ago '07        #73
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1164 1164
man thats some good news right there maybe more ppl will go out and get one now because sony is about to take over! i can see ppl in stores now everyone will have a ps3 sucks for the ones that get it now cant play ya ps2 games on it
 10 years ago '04        #74
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,289 | Props total: 11210 11210
damn...people still on here crying about the price.
 10 years ago '04        #75
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
hmmm.......*goes back to playin halo3*
 10 years ago '05        #76
Opm 
space
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 0 0
drop it another 300 and i might think about buying it
 10-21-2007, 12:40 AM         #77
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
son of a bi*ch, i had to buy mine for the full price of 600 bucks early this year and now its droped by 200 bucks already? thats some bullsh*t. but on a brighter note that might attract alot of others into getting into ps3 considering it comes with a blu ray player. even xbox360 doesnt include that. thats an extra 200 bucks so im thinking their doing the right thing
 10-21-2007, 01:11 AM         #78
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Check out these games coming out soon:

10 years ago '04        #79
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
lol at slashes price ....please for 399 it better be able to blow me and make me a sandwich.
 10 years ago '04        #80
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,314 | Props total: 11351 11351
Sony can lick my nuts
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
276 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
131 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
19 hours ago