Oct 18 - Sony Slashes Price of PS3 to $399

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #21
rshodunke 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,445 | Props total: 210 210
I was ready to go and buy it until I read it can't play PS2 games. Looks like I'll wait for the 60gb version to drop down a little bit more.
 10 years ago '07        #22
snookd08 
space
space
$949 | Props total: 0 0
Sony must really be feeling the heat. Props for post
 10-18-2007, 09:59 AM         #23
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
Maybe because we don't give a damn about blu ray. We just wanna play VIDEO GAMES. That's why it's called a VIDEO GAME system. fu*k a blu ray.

And on a side note, I will wait for blu ray players to drop in price too before I buy one. Next year they will be half less.
Exactly. They did that unnecessary sh*t and expected people to just run out to scoop this "remarkable machine". I wanna play some good games, not watch movies. Wii didn't even come with a dvd player lol. Sony was just trying to push their new dvd hardware on us, which should be some sort of anti-trust law violation.
 10 years ago '06        #24
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
who cares that it doesn't play ps2...wii dont play gamecube games, people still buy it
 10 years ago '04        #25
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,793 | Props total: 442 442
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Exactly, these broke people been whining about the price, now ps3 cost 200 dollars less in less then a year and they still whining?, has to be kids or teens with no jobs. Or scared 360 fanbots who fear what a 399 PS3 with MGS4/GT5/FF13/GTA4 and other high profile games can do to 360.
Broke? Its a matter of value, blu-ray is nice but we have already seen companies not wanna fu*k with it(you cant get transformers and other such movies HD-DVD & DVD only) its not guaranteed blu-ray will be the thing of the future plus the fact that there is nothing really to talk about the PS3 game wise right now(all those games u mentioned are all right but i would only play GTA4) For a gamer like myself who more in to sports why not get an xbox 360 thats 100 dollars less or get a wii which is just a mother fu*kin fun system to have. just go to blockbuster rent a normal dvd and play it on my 30 dollar dvd player lol really fu*k a blu-ray right now. Honestly!!! (25 and I have a job).

Last edited by Kziatic; 10-18-2007 at 10:09 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #26
P DRILLA 103 heat pts103
space
space
$10,682 | Props total: 6494 6494
probably cop it when god of war 3 drops
 10 years ago '07        #27
JoeDoe22 50 heat pts50
space
space
$4,117 | Props total: 230 230
 D.O.H. said:
who cares that it doesn't play ps2...wii dont play gamecube games, people still buy it
Ummmm, It does.
 10 years ago '04        #28
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
I wouldnt buy that sh*t if it were 100 bucks.......there are absolutey no games that intrest me on it.....
 10 years ago '04        #29
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
 built4haters said:
how so?? when xbox sellin 20gig models 50 less...n it doest have blu ray...do any of u see the prices on blu ray players period?? fukin 600n up...boi u muthafukas is broke/cheap...
dude , beleive me i got plenty to burn ...

im just saying they dropped the price and created some 40 gig model its bogus man ....

and yeah i can get a blue ray for way less then 600 now , technologys only expensive the day it comes out ....

im not questioning the ps3 being pretty cool ... aside from the lack of rumble included still , the short cable to charge your controller on usb but without enough length to still play and the fact sh*t comes with sh*tty a.ss cables on some 80s vintage sh*t ...

the system is still no ware near worth getting , its not just a price drop people need to look for ... but the sh*t thats "SUPPOSED" to come with the fu*king system ...

lets not forget to mention the games are still total a.ss , and why dont we mention the fact that for some BIZARE reason , with all this power the system still sees major lag issues on cross platform games ....

most people still have absolutly no reason to blow cash on this sh*t box still , i mean there IS a reason its been selling lower then ds, 360 , wii , ps2 , psp but just a shade about the game boy advance .....
 10-18-2007, 10:46 AM         #30
skimz45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dumbasses shoulda done that sh*t 6 months ago
 10 years ago '04        #31
newfnshow715 
space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 0 0
 macadon83 said:
Exactly. They did that unnecessary sh*t and expected people to just run out to scoop this "remarkable machine". I wanna play some good games, not watch movies. Wii didn't even come with a dvd player lol. Sony was just trying to push their new dvd hardware on us, which should be some sort of anti-trust law violation.
yall are mad poor... if u like ps3 just step ur game up and buy it.. i been had it since launch : )
 10 years ago '04        #32
Dramatick 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 5 5
 rshodunke said:
I was ready to go and buy it until I read it can't play PS2 games. Looks like I'll wait for the 60gb version to drop down a little bit more.
do you have a ps2?
 10 years ago '07        #33
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
Nice. Once PS3 has some games I want, I'll cop it. the price drops come to my advantage, because I had no intention of buying a PS3 until some games made it worth my while. that sh*t ain't close to dethroning my 360.

and i don't care what anyone says.. i haven't seen THAT significant of a leap between dvd and these new high definition ones to warrant droppin that much on the player. if you wanna get it for your own ego, cool.. but if you already know how to adjust your picture settings on your tv and system, the quality can be great. I remember when progressive scan came out and me and my pops was buggin about how clear the lines in Frodo's palm were when he was holding the ring. threw on the chronicles of ridd*ck and enjoyed the explosions and everything on a regular DVD. you want brighter colors? turn off the lights and watch the flick at night. n*ggas is nitpicking.
 10-18-2007, 11:16 AM         #34
FriscoGiant 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll just wait for GTA4 to hit the 360 , I'll pass on ps3 even if it was 300.00.
 10 years ago '04        #35
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
Man if 399 aint cheap enough for you penny pinchin bi*chin motherfu*kers.......

YALL BROKE.......

flip some herbs or something on the side......
 10 years ago '04        #36
droopy5631 
space
space
space
$402 | Props total: 2 2
 Kziatic said:
Broke? Its a matter of value, blu-ray is nice but we have already seen companies not wanna fu*k with it(you cant get transformers and other such movies HD-DVD & DVD only) its not guaranteed blu-ray will be the thing of the future plus the fact that there is nothing really to talk about the PS3 game wise right now(all those games u mentioned are all right but i would only play GTA4) For a gamer like myself who more in to sports why not get an xbox 360 thats 100 dollars less or get a wii which is just a mother fu*kin fun system to have. just go to blockbuster rent a normal dvd and play it on my 30 dollar dvd player lol really fu*k a blu-ray right now. Honestly!!! (25 and I have a job).
know what your talking about. Blu ray disc were outselling hd disk 3 to 1. What the HD makers did was buyout three movies studios, they can't sell blu-ray for 18 months. thats why transformers did not come out on blu-ray. blu-ray is the future of dvd's. do your homework, blu-ray and the ps3 is the main reasons 1080i or p tv's were made. the 1080 format wasn't even offer until the ps3 was announced
 10 years ago '04        #37
bigboi2006 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,299 | Props total: 8 8
80GB w/ Motorstorm for $499
40GB w/ Spider-Man 3 Blu-Ray for $399

Just the right price points and options they need for the upcoming Christmas rush in sales.
 10-18-2007, 11:46 AM         #38
enterthepac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FINALLLY
i hurd Madden looks sikkk as fu*k on PS3
 10-18-2007, 11:50 AM         #39
SignalSoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Getting tired of the Wii spanking that a.ss!
 10 years ago '05        #40
DaSmoothiest 
space
space
$394 | Props total: 16 16
have any body thought about they drop the price down for playstation fans that couldnt afford the 60 gig version.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy