Oct 16 - NIST Admits Total Collapse Of Twin Towers Unexplainable

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
44 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

9/11 Was An Inside Job

Props Slaps
 10-17-2007, 03:18 PM         #161
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Karl Spackler said:
Jimbo = damage control

Not working.
Damage control? lol, you're probably one of those guys who thinks anyone that doesn't believe in the conspiracy is some government agent spewing disinformation. I am just a regular student at sac state with an opinion on this subject... nothing more, nothing less...
 10-17-2007, 03:18 PM         #162
htownrockets 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i guess ppl from the UK didnt see live news coverage on 9/11....
 10-17-2007, 03:19 PM         #163
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
That is my point. You say the towers were destroyed perfectly? Then you obviously have not seen the videos of the towers falling. The top parts fall to the side at an angle and you can't even really see the rest of the parts of the buildings' angles because the view is obstructed by all of the smoke and sh*t everywhere...
"the top parts fall @ an angle" which way exactly? inwards? towards the centre? just like a controlled demolition, i really cant believe uve actuly seen the videos yet try and say they dont support the various theorys, apart from the 1s claiming the towers were destroyed by heat/collision which are of course still theorys.
 10-17-2007, 03:21 PM         #164
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 htownrockets said:
i guess ppl from the UK didnt see live news coverage on 9/11....
yes we did u fu*king idiot, the bbc has footage of them announcing the collapse b4 it even happened, where tehy then quickly cut 2 another story

god ur an ignorant fu*k 4 saying that

o and u look like a cheap owen wilson mate, so cut yourself.
 10-17-2007, 03:22 PM         #165
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
Damage control? lol, you're probably one of those guys who thinks anyone that doesn't believe in the conspiracy is some government agent spewing disinformation. I am just a regular student at sac state with an opinion on this subject... nothing more, nothing less...
no just extremely naive.
 10-17-2007, 03:23 PM         #166
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BBC reported building 7 about to collapse because everyone and their grandmamma knew it was going to collapse. Silverstein knew, the firef!ghters knew, and then the press knew. The entire lobby area of the building was carved out, there was no more support for the rest of the building. Any idiot could have figured out that it was going to collapse any minute...
 10-17-2007, 03:32 PM         #167
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
BBC didnt report the building was ABOUT to collapse but that it already DID collapse
stupid idiot
Same fu*king thing. They basically just jumped the gun and tried to get a head start on the other news companies... it was called a mistake...
 10-17-2007, 03:37 PM         #168
theoffsprg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
9/11 demolition theory challenged
An analysis of the World Trade Center collapse has challenged a conspiracy theory surrounding the 9/11 attacks.
The study by a Cambridge University engineer demonstrates that once the collapse of the twin towers began, it was destined to be rapid and total.

One of many conspiracy theories proposes that the buildings came down in a manner consistent with a "controlled demolition".

The study suggests a different explanation for how the towers fell.

Over 2,800 people were k!lled in the devastating attacks on New York.

After reviewing television footage of the Trade Center's destruction, engineers had proposed the idea of "progressive collapse" to explain the way the twin towers disintegrated on 11 September 2001.

This mode of structural failure describes the way the building fell straight down rather than toppling, with each successive floor crushing the one beneath (an effect called "pancaking").

Resistance to collapse

Dr Keith Seffen set out to test mathematically whether this chain reaction really could explain what happened in Lower Manhattan six years ago. The findings are to be published in the Journal of Engineering Mechanics.

Previous studies have tended to focus on the initial stages of collapse, showing that there was an initial, localised failure around the aircraft impact zones, and that this probably led to the progressive collapse of both structures.

In other words, the damaged parts of the tower were bound to fall down, but it was not clear why the undamaged building should have offered little resistance to these falling parts.
"The initiation part has been quantified by many people; but no one had put numbers on the progressive collapse," Dr Seffen told the BBC News website.

Dr Seffen was able to calculate the "residual capacity" of the undamaged building: that is, simply speaking, the ability of the undamaged structure to resist or comply with collapse.

His calculations suggest the residual capacity of the north and south towers was limited, and that once the collapse was set in motion, it would take only nine seconds for the building to go down.

This is just a little longer than a free-falling coin, dropped from the top of either tower, would take to reach the ground.

'Fair a.ssumption'

The University of Cambridge engineer said his results therefore suggested progressive collapse was "a fair a.ssumption in terms of how the building fell".

"One thing that confounded engineers was how falling parts of the structure ploughed through undamaged building beneath and brought the towers down so quickly," said Dr Seffen.

He added that his calculations showed this was a "very ordinary thing to happen" and that no other intervention, such as explosive charges laid inside the building, was needed to explain the behaviour of the buildings.
The controlled detonation idea, espoused on several internet websites, a.sserts that the manner of collapse is consistent with synchronised rows of explosives going off inside the World Trade Center.

This would have generated a demolition wave that explained the speed, uniformity and similarity between the collapses of both towers.

Conspiracy theorists a.ssert that these explosive "squibs" can actually be seen going off in photos and video footage of the collapse. These appear as ejections of gas and debris from the sides of the building, well below the descending rubble.

Other observers say this could be explained by debris falling down lift shafts and impacting on lower floors during the collapse.

Dr Seffen's research could help inform future building design.

10 years ago '05        #169
bxpostalkid 
space
space
space
$529 | Props total: 2 2
God damn, this thread is retarded!
 10-17-2007, 03:53 PM         #170
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
BBC reported building 7 about to collapse because everyone and their grandmamma knew it was going to collapse. Silverstein knew, the firef!ghters knew, and then the press knew. The entire lobby area of the building was carved out, there was no more support for the rest of the building. Any idiot could have figured out that it was going to collapse any minute...
they said it had collapsed, again u obviously havent seen the video yet u tell me what they say on it fukin nonce
 10-17-2007, 03:54 PM         #171
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
they said it had collapsed, again u obviously havent seen the video yet u tell me what they say on it fukin nonce
Of course I have seen that damn video many times. I didn't mean to say they specifically said "ABOUT to collapse." I know they reported that it had ALREADY collapsed...
 10-17-2007, 04:01 PM         #172
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
Of course I have seen that damn video many times. I didn't mean to say they specifically said "ABOUT to collapse." I know they reported that it had ALREADY collapsed...

then why the fu*k would u say about 2 collapse? they obviously made a mistake, they knew it was going 2 happen, the bbc IS NOT like other news stations,it is funded by the british ppl and supposedly it cant report something unless they know its true, like rumours other news stations can present as fact the bbc cant, just as they cant advertise ANYTHING on bbc1/2/3/4/news24/bbcparliment

so no i doubt very much they were "trying 2 get in b4 th other news networks"
 10-17-2007, 04:02 PM         #173
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theoffsprg said:
9/11 demolition theory challenged
An analysis of the World Trade Center collapse has challenged a conspiracy theory surrounding the 9/11 attacks.
The study by a Cambridge University engineer demonstrates that once the collapse of the twin towers began, it was destined to be rapid and total.

One of many conspiracy theories proposes that the buildings came down in a manner consistent with a "controlled demolition".

The study suggests a different explanation for how the towers fell.

Over 2,800 people were k!lled in the devastating attacks on New York.

After reviewing television footage of the Trade Center's destruction, engineers had proposed the idea of "progressive collapse" to explain the way the twin towers disintegrated on 11 September 2001.

This mode of structural failure describes the way the building fell straight down rather than toppling, with each successive floor crushing the one beneath (an effect called "pancaking").

Resistance to collapse

Dr Keith Seffen set out to test mathematically whether this chain reaction really could explain what happened in Lower Manhattan six years ago. The findings are to be published in the Journal of Engineering Mechanics.

Previous studies have tended to focus on the initial stages of collapse, showing that there was an initial, localised failure around the aircraft impact zones, and that this probably led to the progressive collapse of both structures.

In other words, the damaged parts of the tower were bound to fall down, but it was not clear why the undamaged building should have offered little resistance to these falling parts.
"The initiation part has been quantified by many people; but no one had put numbers on the progressive collapse," Dr Seffen told the BBC News website.

Dr Seffen was able to calculate the "residual capacity" of the undamaged building: that is, simply speaking, the ability of the undamaged structure to resist or comply with collapse.

His calculations suggest the residual capacity of the north and south towers was limited, and that once the collapse was set in motion, it would take only nine seconds for the building to go down.

This is just a little longer than a free-falling coin, dropped from the top of either tower, would take to reach the ground.

'Fair a.ssumption'

The University of Cambridge engineer said his results therefore suggested progressive collapse was "a fair a.ssumption in terms of how the building fell".

"One thing that confounded engineers was how falling parts of the structure ploughed through undamaged building beneath and brought the towers down so quickly," said Dr Seffen.

He added that his calculations showed this was a "very ordinary thing to happen" and that no other intervention, such as explosive charges laid inside the building, was needed to explain the behaviour of the buildings.
The controlled detonation idea, espoused on several internet websites, a.sserts that the manner of collapse is consistent with synchronised rows of explosives going off inside the World Trade Center.

This would have generated a demolition wave that explained the speed, uniformity and similarity between the collapses of both towers.

Conspiracy theorists a.ssert that these explosive "squibs" can actually be seen going off in photos and video footage of the collapse. These appear as ejections of gas and debris from the sides of the building, well below the descending rubble.

Other observers say this could be explained by debris falling down lift shafts and impacting on lower floors during the collapse.

Dr Seffen's research could help inform future building design.

already posted-YET ANOTHER THEORY PRESENTED AS FACT.
 10-17-2007, 04:02 PM         #174
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:

then why the fu*k would u say about 2 collapse? they obviously made a mistake, they knew it was going 2 happen, the bbc IS NOT like other news stations,it is funded by the british ppl and supposedly it cant report something unless they know its true, like rumours other news stations can present as fact the bbc cant, just as they cant advertise ANYTHING on bbc1/2/3/4/news24/bbcparliment

so no i doubt very much they were "trying 2 get in b4 th other news networks"
So if it was a big secret conspiracy to demolish buliding 7, then why would anyone give BBC the heads up and ruin it? Makes no sense at all. Only thing that makes sense is that they basically made a prediction, a prediction that everyone knew was going to be true if they had any knowledge of the damage done to wtc7.
 10 years ago '04        #175
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
originally posted by JIMBO:
Oh please. Before 9/11... if you were on a plane and some Jihad motherfu*kers were on there acting all crazy you'd be scared as hell just like the rest of the passengers a.ssUMING that they had a bomb or something else on board.

You act like the passengers knew at the time that all the hijackers had were boxcutters...
If I'm going out, I'm going out on my terms. If it's getting bombed so be it, but it would of been with a f!ght and not into a building.
 10 years ago '06        #176
jj01 
space
space
$44,954 | Props total: 4672 4672
disgusting
 10-17-2007, 04:28 PM         #177
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
So if it was a big secret conspiracy to demolish buliding 7, then why would anyone give BBC the heads up and ruin it? Makes no sense at all. Only thing that makes sense is that they basically made a prediction, a prediction that everyone knew was going to be true if they had any knowledge of the damage done to wtc7.
yes the international news media= enemy of the powers

no they didnt make a prediction. why do u think that is the only thing that makes sense? are u that far gone? is it not as plausible that a media outlet who actively avoids prediction were told before hand and they put it out too soon?
 10-17-2007, 04:28 PM         #178
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PushaT5050 said:
If I'm going out, I'm going out on my terms. If it's getting bombed so be it, but it would of been with a f!ght and not into a building.
The people also did not know they were going to be flown into a building. For all they knew there was still some sort of hope for them to be landed safely or something...

I would also like to think that if I was on one of those planes that I would have tried to k!ll those motherfu*kers or at least have done something, but it's hard to say what we really would have done in a situation like that. We weren't there and we don't really know what it was like.
 10 years ago '05        #179
ayejay 
space
space
space
$131 | Props total: 0 0
 Jimbo said:
Look at this damn picture... what caused all that sh*t if a plane didn't? Many people, including the cab driver, said that they saw an AIRPLANE fly low into the pentagon. Wtf...

the holes that damin was showing was the inside rings of the pentagon.. that right there shows you know nothing. "the plane" that supposedly hit the pentagon went through 3 rings both walls of the rings steel reinforced concrete. so thats the pictures that damin was showing.

the video that they released a while ago showing an object crashing into the pentagon didn't even resemble an airplane like a regular passenger plane. The blur looked more of like a missile.
 10 years ago '05        #180
ayejay 
space
space
space
$131 | Props total: 0 0
 Jimbo said:
Think of the game Jenga. You take some pieces out of the middle and it's gonna fu*king collapse.

You fly a huge airplane at full speed into a skyscraper and take out multiple floors... it's gonna fu*king collapse...

if you're putting it that way, that it took out multiple floors hitting hard on one side, then it should've toppled over not pancaked...... compare the collapse of wtc 7.. fell the same way as wtc1/2.

another thing explain to me that if each floor is pretty much separate from the rest of the floors, how did the ground floor windows explode out when the crash was towards the top. the floors that were below the target site didn't explode out like the ground floor windows did until the building started to collapse?
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy