Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
146 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
9 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

9/11 Was An Inside Job

Props Slaps
 10-17-2007, 02:00 PM         #141
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao its funny that people wanna say that where conspiracy theorist or ghetto rap idiots. but these people believe w/e they see on the corrupted news channels, biased news channels, w/e they friends or fam THINK and they fact that this is pretty damn the most fu*ked up thing ever if it was true (what we say) so it cant be believed.
 10-17-2007, 02:01 PM         #142
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 William M Holla said:
fu*kin Rebpublicans Stick Together
yes they do its all politicians and corrupt people and thats how the powerful people STAY powerful and corrupted. but yea republicans are the worst.
 10-17-2007, 02:18 PM         #143
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theoffsprg said:
Apparently it can be explained by science! I'll trust Cambridge University over prisonplanet any day of the week.

and i will read more into scientific experiment more than mathematical theory.
 10-17-2007, 02:19 PM         #144
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Prince Ace said:
its people that say they heard explosions going off before and after the planes hit so i think it was an inside job
Jesus christ. THAT is the reason you are convinced that it was an inside job? You gotta be kidding. Just because some idiotic regular citizens "think" they heard explosions, that means that it was an "inside job?"

You know there are many other explanations right? When a huge skyscraper begins to collapse onto itself you can bet your a.ss that it is going to sound like some "explosions." And even if true explosives were used, how the fu*k do you know it wasn't Al Qaeda that placed them there?????

And to the other conspiracy idiots: Where are the planes and people that never crashed according to you? You have nothing to say about that... :thumbsdow
 10-17-2007, 02:22 PM         #145
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
o and many scientists have come out and said that a complete collapse in this manner is impossible,only 2 strangely change their reports a few days later

o and 2 the volunteer fireman w/e when did u get there? where were u? what frequency were u on? the fella on the vid was one of the first there, so how can u say its untrue simply because u didnt hear it?
 10-17-2007, 02:26 PM         #146
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just because people "think" that buildings can't collapse like that doesn't mean that they are correct. That isn't proof of a damn inside job. You need some solid proof. You need a tape of Bush and them talking about planning it, or you need Osama Bin Ladin admitting that he was in on the inside job.... or SOMETHING DAMMIT! You guys have no real proof... don't you see that? It's just a bunch of ridiculous speculation...

Take your lame ideas and theories to a real life debate somewhere so you can get embarrassed worse than you have ever been in your life... (and hopefully you won't be wearing a big a.ss white t-shirt the size of a dress and some crazy braided cornrolls, cuz then you obviously lose even more credibility)
 10-17-2007, 02:27 PM         #147
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
Jesus christ. THAT is the reason you are convinced that it was an inside job? You gotta be kidding. Just because some idiotic regular citizens "think" they heard explosions, that means that it was an "inside job?"

You know there are many other explanations right? When a huge skyscraper begins to collapse onto itself you can bet your a.ss that it is going to sound like some "explosions." And even if true explosives were used, how the fu*k do you know it wasn't Al Qaeda that placed them there?????

And to the other conspiracy idiots: Where are the planes and people that never crashed according to you? You have nothing to say about that... :thumbsdow

not some, many.

but it didnt just collapse in on itself it was destroyed perfectly.

yes al qaeda just walked in 2 an area equipped with bomb sniffing dogs and put a few bombs in there, (even though 2 be fair the day before 9/11 the bomb sniffing dogs were removed on authority of the cia.....)

and yes there are countless theorys on what happened 2 the planes that were supposed 2 have flew in2 the pentagon. dont tell me u thut somebody was saying the planes didnt hit the world trade centre
 10-17-2007, 02:28 PM         #148
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
Just because people "think" that buildings can't collapse like that doesn't mean that they are correct. That isn't proof of a damn inside job. You need some solid proof. You need a tape of Bush and them talking about planning it, or you need Osama Bin Ladin admitting that he was in on the inside job.... or SOMETHING DAMMIT! You guys have no real proof... don't you see that? It's just a bunch of ridiculous speculation...

Take your lame ideas and theories to a real life debate somewhere so you can get embarrassed worse than you have ever been in your life... (and hopefully you won't be wearing a big a.ss white t-shirt the size of a dress and some crazy braided cornrolls, cuz then you obviously lose even more credibility)
again this c*nt is showing his bias all through this.

have u looked into the evidence or are u simply being a good little puppy?
 10-17-2007, 02:29 PM         #149
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
not some, many.

but it didnt just collapse in on itself it was destroyed perfectly.
Wow...

I guess you haven't seen the videos of the towers crumbling...
 10-17-2007, 02:30 PM         #150
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
(even though 2 be fair the day before 9/11 the bomb sniffing dogs were removed on authority of the cia.....)
Exactly. You just proved me right that even if explosives were used, that DOES NOT prove that Bush and the government planned 9/11...
 10 years ago '06        #151
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 Jimbo said:
Wtf was that that crashed into the building at 24 seconds? Looked like a damn airplane to me...

Thanks for wasting my time with that long a.ss video you jackass. What exactly were you trying to prove? That some random broad doesn't know sh*t about sh*t and "thought" it looked like a military plane? Nice work detective.
No dipsh*t. Look again. As soon as the plane crashed into the building, something else crashed right into it. Someone look at that and tell me they didn't see something else crash into it at high speed right after the plane did.
 10-17-2007, 02:45 PM         #152
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
No dipsh*t. Look again. As soon as the plane crashed into the building, something else crashed right into it. Someone look at that and tell me they didn't see something else crash into it at high speed right after the plane did.
Oh my god. I just watched that video again and I see what you are talking about. You are officially dumb as fu*k. That "object" flies hella close to the camera and goes NOWHERE NEAR the twin towers. Looks like a goddamn bird...

(edit: Just watched it again. It is a bird no doubt 100%. The sh*t you people will come up with... )

Here's the video he's talking about, check out the bird:

Last edited by Jimbo; 10-17-2007 at 02:47 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #153
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
Believe what you'd like. I know that people think their government can do no wrong, but damn.

10-17-2007, 02:49 PM         #154
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
Believe what you'd like. I know that people think their government can do no wrong, but damn.

People think their government can do no wrong? I sure hope that isn't true. I have agreed with your guys multiple times in this thread that our government is corrupt as fu*k. But there is still no proof that our own government planned 9/11. You guys can't even name names, all you say is Bush.
 10 years ago '06        #155
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
Who else are we gonna blame?

Why is it that when the plane hit, the building didn't move? Then it just collapses.
 10-17-2007, 03:05 PM         #156
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
Who else are we gonna blame?

Why is it that when the plane hit, the building didn't move? Then it just collapses.
The building didn't move when the plane hit? Now you're just being downright retarded...

Watch that video you just posted. You can see the building move. It's hard to catch because the building is so massive, but it shifts to the right at least like 8-10 feet. Just watch the left line of the building in relation to the youtube player, it moves slightly. People in the buildings even said they felt the building move like 10 feet...

Last edited by Jimbo; 10-17-2007 at 03:07 PM..
 10-17-2007, 03:09 PM         #157
htownrockets 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 danny said:
It wasn't an "inside job." It's impossible. The total collapse is explainable, but no scientific experiment could EVER prove that because they would have to construct the SAME EXACT buildings, EXACTLY with the same materials and everything with the SAME EXACT conditions and causes. To do this is close to impossible. No, it wasn't 100% because of Osama Bin Laden. It wasn't even 100% because of the terrorists hitting the building, but that is what is the bulk of the cause. Poor construction along with cheap building materials and blown off fire-resistant foam on the steel beams contributed to a large portion of the failure of the structural support as well as part of the collapse. A Boening that size with an almost full tank of jet fuel was also a huge contributor to the failure and collapse of the Twin Towers. The Towers was a "Pancake Collapse," which meant that one floor fell on top of the one below it and so on. One floor can only support a certain amount of weight. Once that weight limit is exceeded the floor and its supports start to bend and then buckle to the point where it fails and falls onto the next floor below that floor. With each collapse of each floor comes more weight and that means the floors fail a lot faster as what is common with pancake collapses with higher buildings or a structure with a lot of sections. One thing is certain, though, there are a lot of explanation why it couldn't have been planned or a controlled demolition. The evidence of it being a deliberate collapse from the initial crash of the planes is staggering and all over. Conspiracy theories and controlled demolition theories are proved wrong all the time. I've seen hundreds of theories shot down because of the evidence proving them wrong.
:applause: Could't agree more, people are quick to blame Bush but they don't realize that the CIA and other government organizations would not allow a true conspiracy to occur let alone help cover one up, people need to lay off of Bush and realize 9/11 probably wouldn't of happened of yalls "beloved" Bill Clinton would have protected our country the first time they tried to bomb it...RIP USA IF HILARY IS ELECTED PRES. (which will never happen)
 10-17-2007, 03:11 PM         #158
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
Wow...

I guess you haven't seen the videos of the towers crumbling...

what the fu*k are u on about lad? i said the towers were destroyed perfectly, which they were. if youre saying uve watched those videos and still believe there is nothing irregular, explainable or not ur a fool.
 10-17-2007, 03:14 PM         #159
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
what the fu*k are u on about lad? i said the towers were destroyed perfectly, which they were. if youre saying uve watched those videos and still believe there is nothing irregular, explainable or not ur a fool.
That is my point. You say the towers were destroyed perfectly? Then you obviously have not seen the videos of the towers falling. The top parts fall to the side at an angle and you can't even really see the rest of the parts of the buildings' angles because the view is obstructed by all of the smoke and sh*t everywhere...
 10-17-2007, 03:15 PM         #160
Karl Spackler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jimbo = damage control

Not working.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments