Oct 16 - NIST Admits Total Collapse Of Twin Towers Unexplainable

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

9/11 Was An Inside Job

Props Slaps
 10-17-2007, 03:25 AM         #121
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
Yeah...I'm not buying that. The steal on the middle-bottom of the building couldn't have possibly melted or even began to melt because the fire was at the top where the crash was.

I didn't know that the first crash was caught on camera....wtf?
Hmm, the fire was at the top where the crash was? Yes, exactly. And in the spot where the crash was there was a big a.ss inferno that melted (weakened) the steel that was supporting all of the thousands of tons of building ABOVE the crash spot. So what do you think is going to happen to those thousands of tons above the crash spot? They are going to implode into the rest of the building below it, just as you can see by going to youtube and watching the many videos of the towers collapsing...
 10-17-2007, 03:28 AM         #122
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
Yeah...I'm not buying that. The steal on the middle-bottom of the building couldn't have possibly melted or even began to melt because the fire was at the top where the crash was. So it should have been able to hold the top part up.

I didn't know that the first crash was caught on camera....wtf?
You didn't know the first crash was caught on camera? Well you better wake the fu*k up then...
 10-17-2007, 03:28 AM         #123
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:

courtesy of Amun Ra
good clip from someone not directed by the gov of what to say
 10 years ago '06        #124
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 Jimbo said:
You didn't know the first crash was caught on camera? Well you better wake the fu*k up then...
No because everytime sh*t came on the news, it was always the second crash. Everytime I go on Youtube, always the second crash. Everytime I read a report. Always the second crash. Never, have I heard any mention of the first one being caught on tape.
 10-17-2007, 03:35 AM         #125
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Think of the game Jenga. You take some pieces out of the middle and it's gonna fu*king collapse.

You fly a huge airplane at full speed into a skyscraper and take out multiple floors... it's gonna fu*king collapse...
 10 years ago '05        #126
danny|M 7 heat pts
space
space
$36,260 | Props total: 2595 2595
 From Da Future said:
ETHER:D:D:D
Oh yeah? Show me that radio transmission buddy. I am an ex-FDNY firef!ghter that was there that day with a radio. I never heard a countdown once. They tape record all radio transmissions and they did not say that there was a countdown on any of them.
 10 years ago '07        #127
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,016 | Props total: 30263 30263
 Jimbo said:
Actually, that isn't as funny as you think it is cuz I don't know what you're talking about. I never watched that video, I must have missed it...

courtesy of Amun Ra
 10-17-2007, 03:44 AM         #128
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:

courtesy of Amun Ra
Dude, chill out... I'll get to it. I'm still watching this damn 30 minute video the other guy posted. It's not exactly fun reliving this tragedy...
 10-17-2007, 04:02 AM         #129
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
Watch this video.

Then watch this video.

WHAT THE fu*k WAS THAT THAT CRASHED INTO THE BUILDING AT 24 SECONDS ON VIDEO 1???

Come on now. This whole damn thing was set up by the government. Unless the Middle Eastern terrorists got their hands on rockets too.

Look at how high the planes hit those buildings. You mean to tell me that the buildings buckled under pressure with no resistance whatsoever? I don't buy that sh*t. And if I ever saw Bush, I would fu*kin rearrange that n*ggas face for him.

Edit: If you go to about 12 and a half minutes in the second video, the girl says that it was a military plane.
Wtf was that that crashed into the building at 24 seconds? Looked like a damn airplane to me...

Thanks for wasting my time with that long a.ss video you jackass. What exactly were you trying to prove? That some random broad doesn't know sh*t about sh*t and "thought" it looked like a military plane? Nice work detective.
 10-17-2007, 04:12 AM         #130
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Each plane that supposedly crashed on 9/11 had a flight manifest/roster.

To the conspiracy theorists who think planes didn't crash: Go find the surviving family members of the deceased and ask them where their loved ones are. They obviously didn't crash into buildings as you guys claim right? So go ask their husbands, wives, and children where they really are. It shouldn't be too hard to locate these people or get their phone numbers. All of the information is available publicly.

So go ask these regular people who lost their loved ones where their loved ones really are. Since they didn't really crash into the pentagon and that field in PA they must be alive somewhere and hiding from their family right? Their family members have shrines and graves setup for them, but they are the mistaken ones right? Because you conspiracy theorists know that the people really didn't crash and are actually somewhere else.

So please, call these family members, write them, do whatever you have to do to contact them and get to the bottom of this. Where are their loved ones?

It would be SO fu*king interesting to hear the results of your research...
 10 years ago '04        #131
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 stogz said:
Only a dumbass who has absolutely no knowledge of what he is talking about.... pleads ignorance as the end all, be all conclusion.
i was thinking that, i mean "you just never know what coulda been happening"

even though im not completely convinced on the conspiracy, i am convinced that

jimbo is a certified idiot
 10 years ago '07        #132
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
 danny said:
It wasn't an "inside job." It's impossible. The total collapse is explainable, but no scientific experiment could EVER prove that because they would have to construct the SAME EXACT buildings, EXACTLY with the same materials and everything with the SAME EXACT conditions and causes. To do this is close to impossible. No, it wasn't 100% because of Osama Bin Laden. It wasn't even 100% because of the terrorists hitting the building, but that is what is the bulk of the cause. Poor construction along with cheap building materials and blown off fire-resistant foam on the steel beams contributed to a large portion of the failure of the structural support as well as part of the collapse. A Boening that size with an almost full tank of jet fuel was also a huge contributor to the failure and collapse of the Twin Towers. The Towers was a "Pancake Collapse," which meant that one floor fell on top of the one below it and so on. One floor can only support a certain amount of weight. Once that weight limit is exceeded the floor and its supports start to bend and then buckle to the point where it fails and falls onto the next floor below that floor. With each collapse of each floor comes more weight and that means the floors fail a lot faster as what is common with pancake collapses with higher buildings or a structure with a lot of sections. One thing is certain, though, there are a lot of explanation why it couldn't have been planned or a controlled demolition. The evidence of it being a deliberate collapse from the initial crash of the planes is staggering and all over. Conspiracy theories and controlled demolition theories are proved wrong all the time. I've seen hundreds of theories shot down because of the evidence proving them wrong.

mate, what your saying is the cause of the collapse is just wrong. just answer this if it did just collapse due to bad materials and such then how could the building fall at free fall speed? that is actually impossible. what evidence shooting these "down" please for my information put some links up or something.
 10-17-2007, 07:59 AM         #133
diggie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 danny said:
It wasn't an "inside job." It's impossible. The total collapse is explainable, but no scientific experiment could EVER prove that because they would have to construct the SAME EXACT buildings, EXACTLY with the same materials and everything with the SAME EXACT conditions and causes. To do this is close to impossible. No, it wasn't 100% because of Osama Bin Laden. It wasn't even 100% because of the terrorists hitting the building, but that is what is the bulk of the cause. Poor construction along with cheap building materials and blown off fire-resistant foam on the steel beams contributed to a large portion of the failure of the structural support as well as part of the collapse. A Boening that size with an almost full tank of jet fuel was also a huge contributor to the failure and collapse of the Twin Towers. The Towers was a "Pancake Collapse," which meant that one floor fell on top of the one below it and so on. One floor can only support a certain amount of weight. Once that weight limit is exceeded the floor and its supports start to bend and then buckle to the point where it fails and falls onto the next floor below that floor. With each collapse of each floor comes more weight and that means the floors fail a lot faster as what is common with pancake collapses with higher buildings or a structure with a lot of sections. One thing is certain, though, there are a lot of explanation why it couldn't have been planned or a controlled demolition. The evidence of it being a deliberate collapse from the initial crash of the planes is staggering and all over. Conspiracy theories and controlled demolition theories are proved wrong all the time. I've seen hundreds of theories shot down because of the evidence proving them wrong.
You know I agree that there is little evidence that it was an inside job. BUT....anyone who has seen, weather on tv-real life-or otherwise would have to say from common since that if an object hit one side of a structure that it would have to come to rest directly in the middle of the four corners and then burn at the same rate as to weaken all corners of the structure so that they all collapse at the same time. When looking at video of the towers your explanation makes since. One floor would fall right on top of the other all the way down. That would only happen if all corners broke at the same time. And we all know that this would have to be a perfect storm of sorts. But evidence says that the far side of the building (opposite side of impact) was hotter then the impact side. That side SHOULD have fallen first. And if that had happened the building would have toppled not pancake. Even if you wanted to believe that for the first building whats your excuse for the second? that building fell that same way. Honestly I dont know which side to believe but I do not believe that it is out of our countries scope of planning or implementation.
 10 years ago '05        #134
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
first off commercial airliners dont fly at full speed at that close to sea level...soo any 767 going into the world trade center was not at full speed.....i dont think there is any denying that these planes flew into the building...sh*t if this whole situation is fixed they better have had ppl hijack planes cuz that would be the only thing to concrete thing that pretty much couldnt be refuted....but as far as the jet fuel weakening the steel is BS...jet fuel is primarily kerosene which doesnt burn hot enough to begin weakining steel....unless the intial jet fuel fire spawned other fires that burned nearly 3 times hotter than jet fuel does....the building falling is BS to me
 10 years ago '06        #135
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,716 | Props total: 8899 8899
its people that say they heard explosions going off before and after the planes hit so i think it was an inside job
 10 years ago '05        #136
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 danny said:
Oh yeah? Show me that radio transmission buddy. I am an ex-FDNY firef!ghter that was there that day with a radio. I never heard a countdown once. They tape record all radio transmissions and they did not say that there was a countdown on any of them.
Explain BBC news channel reporting the collapse of WTC 7 2o minutes before it hapenning...

And explain WTC 7 not even being mentioned in th 911 Commision Report

Matta fact, explain the collapse of WTC 7, it came down exactly like a ccontrolled demolition (cracks in from the middle and falls in on its own foot print)

and the unscathed passport of one of the attackers ontop of ruins and ruins and rubble, as if it was planted there lol
 10-17-2007, 09:21 AM         #137
DTEST 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This '9/11 Truth' propaganda is sickening and preys on the fact that 99% of people in the world do not have the expertise to fully understand the complexity of an airplane crashing into a building. It offers sweeping generalizations and a.ssumptions as 'proof', and has been widely disproven by the scientific community. While there are a limited number of scientists who support 9/11 Truth, you have to realize there are thousands of scientists and engineers who disagree.
 10-17-2007, 01:17 PM         #138
YOUNG H.A.Z. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
You say something like that and you're calling me an idiot? You do know that the world trade towers were designed to withstand an ACCIDENTAL crash... such as a plane losing it's way in some fog. Those types of planes do not fly into buildings at FULL THRUST.

A bunch of ghetto rap idiots on a message board talking about skyscraper engineering when they don't even know their a.ss from a hole in the ground...

AND HOW SMART ARE U FOR TRYIN TO PROOVE THEM OTHERWISE?? IF U DONT BELIEVE IT THEN DONT BELIEVE IT BUT Y U TRYIN TO CHANGE A GHETTO RAP IDIOTS MIND??? NOT EVEN THE RACIST REDNECKS DO THAT...:finger:
 10 years ago '05        #139
ayejay 
space
space
space
$131 | Props total: 0 0
*************not Only About The Twin Towers, What About Wtc 7. How Did That Building Collapse. In Radio Transmissions From Fireman Said There Were Only Small Pockets Of Fires On One Side Of The Building, But The Whole Thing Collapsed On Its Blue Prints Just Like A Controlled Demolition.

So Answer That Question. Dont' Say Crap Like "oh It Was Plane Debris" Give A Legit Answer As To Why Wtc 7 With Small Pockets Of Fire On One Side Collapsed On Its Blue Prints .................................................. ....
 10 years ago '04        #140
William M Holla 
space
space
space
$1,300 | Props total: 0 0
 danny said:

fu*kin Rebpublicans Stick Together
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy