NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

9/11 Was An Inside Job

Props Slaps
 10-17-2007, 02:46 AM         #101
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PushaT5050 said:
If the science isn't enough to show it was an inside job...Have you ever flew on an airplane? I bet my left nut that if somebody pulled out a box cutter the only thing they would be taking is an a.ss whooping...The whole story is bull sh*t. Bush did what he had to do to get all these crazy security laws passed. And if they are monitoring this post (which they probably are) Get At Me Bush, I'm trying get down! If you can't beat em, join em.
Oh please. Before 9/11... if you were on a plane and some Jihad motherfu*kers were on there acting all crazy you'd be scared as hell just like the rest of the passengers a.ssUMING that they had a bomb or something else on board.

You act like the passengers knew at the time that all the hijackers had were boxcutters...
 10 years ago '07        #102
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,073 | Props total: 30401 30401
 From Da Future said:
ETHER:D:D:D

What da f***??? What is that? I don't get it....
 10-17-2007, 02:48 AM         #103
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaminOG™ said:
yes can the 'OFFICIAL" story can no way in hell be a corrupt one because they are official. and they can get the flight roster from the airline they dont need bodies for that. hell they had the flight roster WHEN THEY WHERE BOOKED lol . and who says the goverment didnt "sacrifice" those people for their good? yes its too crazy to be true. oook
What exactly is it that you are talking about? The flight roster contained REAL PEOPLE... including some newslady (i dont feel like looking her up right now).

If those people didn't crash into the pentagon then you should be able to find them and contact them. YOU CAN'T CUZ THEY CRASHED INTO THE DAMN PENTAGON...
 10-17-2007, 02:49 AM         #104
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol, what a surprise. You guys still can't give a definitive answer of where the people are that were on the plane that crashed into the pentagon. If they didn't crash into the pentagon as you guys say, then they must be somewhere right?

Guess again... they're all dead...
 10 years ago '07        #105
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Jimbo said:
lol, what a surprise. You guys still can't give a definitive answer of where the people are that were on the plane that crashed into the pentagon. If they didn't crash into the pentagon as you guys say, then they must be somewhere right?

Guess again... they're all dead...

What a surprise... you still can't show me proof a plane crashed into the pentagon. Or was that the taxi?
 10-17-2007, 02:54 AM         #106
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
What a surprise... you still can't show me proof a plane crashed into the pentagon. Or was that the taxi?
Wtf? The proof is that the airplane is missing, and all of the people who were onboard are missing. They are either dead because they crashed into the pentagon or they are all being held captive on a secret island by the U.S. military...
 10 years ago '07        #107
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Jimbo said:
Wtf? The proof is that the airplane is missing, and all of the people who were onboard are missing. They are either dead because they crashed into the pentagon or they are all being held captive on a secret island by the U.S. military...

So let me get this straight.... the evidence is... that there is no evidence?
 10-17-2007, 02:59 AM         #108
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 From Da Future said:
yeah where were all the bodies from flight 93 in pennsylvania? ...oh thats right there were none.
Exactly. So if the people weren't really there (according to conspiracy theorists), then WHERE THE fu*k ARE THEY RIGHT NOW???????
 10 years ago '07        #109
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
You know what else is funny...

You tell us that you believe a car windshield and the driver's testimony over all of us but... when Amun Ra post a video of an eye witness giving testimony.... you don't believe the witnesses anymore
 10 years ago '06        #110
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
Watch this video.

Then watch this video.

WHAT THE fu*k WAS THAT THAT CRASHED INTO THE BUILDING AT 24 SECONDS ON VIDEO 1???

Come on now. This whole damn thing was set up by the government. Unless the Middle Eastern terrorists got their hands on rockets too.

Look at how high the planes hit those buildings. You mean to tell me that the buildings buckled under pressure with no resistance whatsoever? I don't buy that sh*t. And if I ever saw Bush, I would fu*kin rearrange that n*ggas face for him.

Edit: If you go to about 12 and a half minutes in the second video, the girl says that it was a military plane.

Last edited by Malcolm; 10-17-2007 at 03:09 AM..
 10-17-2007, 03:06 AM         #111
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as much as all this should be a no way in hell could this happen. its 2000+ we've blindly let corrupted people into power and now there is probally no way to fix that and this is what we say it is. too much evidence. its hard to say that 90+% of people in power are corrupt but sh*t is REAL. all the goverment had to do all these years was come out with all the evidence that does prove their theory and it would end. but they cant , they cant.

Last edited by DaminOG™; 10-17-2007 at 03:07 AM..
 10-17-2007, 03:06 AM         #112
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
You know what else is funny...

You tell us that you believe a car windshield and the driver's testimony over all of us but... when Amun Ra post a video of an eye witness giving testimony.... you don't believe the witnesses anymore
Actually, that isn't as funny as you think it is cuz I don't know what you're talking about. I never watched that video, I must have missed it...
 10-17-2007, 03:09 AM         #113
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
Watch this video.

Then watch this video.

WHAT THE fu*k WAS THAT THAT CRASHED INTO THE BUILDING AT 24 SECONDS ON VIDEO 1???

Come on now. This whole damn thing was set up by the government. Unless the Middle Eastern terrorists got their hands on rockets too.

Look at how high the planes hit those buildings. You mean to tell me that the buildings buckled under pressure with no resistance whatsoever? I don't buy that sh*t. And if I ever saw Bush, I would fu*kin rearrange that n*ggas face for him.

When you watch videos of the planes hitting the buildings did you notice that the flames and explosion go all the way out through the opposite side of the buildings? Can you even imagine what it must have been like in the middle of all that? I don't see how anyone can say that the top parts of those buildings wouldn't collapse onto the bottom halves after an impact like that...
 10-17-2007, 03:11 AM         #114
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaminOG™ said:
as much as all this should be a no way in hell could this happen. its 2000+ we've blindly let corrupted people into power and now there is probally no way to fix that and this is what we say it is. too much evidence. its hard to say that 90+% of people in power are corrupt but sh*t is REAL. all the goverment had to do all these years was come out with all the evidence that does prove their theory and it would end. but they cant , they cant.
I totally agree with you that there are some corrupt motherfu*kers in our government. However, they did not single-handedly "plan" 9/11 by themselves. They were using their intelligence networks to monitor al-qaeda and they KNEW what they were planning. They simply ALLOWED it to happen to further their fu*ked up political agendas.

Bush and them did not go up into the towers and plant explosives and all that other fairy tale bullsh*t, they simply let those hijackers fly those planes into the buildings and you all have seen what happened after that...
 10 years ago '06        #115
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Jimbo said:
When you watch videos of the planes hitting the buildings did you notice that the flames and explosion go all the way out through the opposite side of the buildings? Can you even imagine what it must have been like in the middle of all that? I don't see how anyone can say that the top parts of those buildings wouldn't collapse onto the bottom halves after an impact like that...
Even if that's the case, why is it that 70 stories was broken down by 30 stories? Why is it that the whole damn thing just fell down? There should have been some sort of resistance.
 10 years ago '07        #116
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Jimbo said:
Actually, that isn't as funny as you think it is cuz I don't know what you're talking about. I never watched that video, I must have missed it...

Last edited by stogz; 10-17-2007 at 03:15 AM..
 10-17-2007, 03:14 AM         #117
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And to the people who say that the towers "free-falled" right in onto themselves... watch the fu*king videos. They fall all over the damn place in random directions. When the first tower falls you can even see the top part fall at an angle...
 10-17-2007, 03:14 AM         #118
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
Even if that's the case, why is it that 70 stories was broken down by 30 stories? Why is it that the whole damn thing just fell down? There should have been some sort of resistance.
Because those 30 stories weighed more than you could ever imagine and had enough force to rumble through any kind of construction below it...
 10 years ago '07        #119
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Jimbo said:

courtesy of Amun Ra
 10 years ago '06        #120
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Jimbo said:
Because those 30 stories weighed more than you could ever imagine and had enough force to rumble through any kind of construction below it...
Yeah...I'm not buying that. The steal on the middle-bottom of the building couldn't have possibly melted or even began to melt because the fire was at the top where the crash was. So it should have been able to hold the top part up.

I didn't know that the first crash was caught on camera....wtf?

Last edited by Malcolm; 10-17-2007 at 03:24 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
19 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now