Oct 16 - NIST Admits Total Collapse Of Twin Towers Unexplainable

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

9/11 Was An Inside Job

Props Slaps
 10-17-2007, 01:59 AM         #81
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ARbz1353 said:
and i doubt you all will read that whole page and see how much bullsh*t is fed to those who want to blame this on bush.

so im done i got class tomorrow, go ahead and believe that the the u.s. did this. I cant believe it took so long to realize your ignorance doesnt affect me.
The "U.S." didn't do this, they let it happen...
 10 years ago '07        #82
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,058 | Props total: 30355 30355
 Jimbo said:
Look at this damn picture... what caused all that sh*t if a plane didn't? Many people, including the cab driver, said that they saw an AIRPLANE fly low into the pentagon. Wtf...

There is your problem right there... you just did yourself in....

Just because you can't think beyond what you are told to think... doesn't mean you got it right. Just because you can't think of an explanation, doesn't mean there isn't one.
 10-17-2007, 02:00 AM         #83
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
There is your problem right there... you just did yourself in....

Just because you can't think beyond what you are told to think... doesn't mean you got it right. Just because you can't think of an explanation, doesn't mean there isn't one.
lol, it holds much more water than whatever "explanation" you have. What exactly is your explanation and where if your proof/evidence to back it up?
 10-17-2007, 02:02 AM         #84
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know what the best part is? I made 4 signups with my pr0nsites while sitting here arguing with you idiots lol. Life is good. Hit me up on the pm if you are web-savvy and wanna make some money...
 10-17-2007, 02:07 AM         #85
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 From Da Future said:
i didnt say that ...i meant they would have a sh*t load of footage of the plane from the multiple cameras genius ...i said nothing about the quality, theres nothing of substance even in the seven frames just a flash and a blur, so much for the smoking gun evidence ...you cant see sh*t, clean your eyes out homie ...now why are they trying to hide images of the plane?
And which multiple cameras are you talking about? Why are you under the impression that the government has thousands of cameras pointing at the area where the plane crashed?
 10-17-2007, 02:07 AM         #86
ARbz1353 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 From Da Future said:
i didnt say that ...i meant they would have a sh*t load of footage of the plane from the multiple cameras genius ...i said nothing about the quality, theres nothing of substance even in the seven frames just a flash and a blur, so much for the smoking gun evidence ...you cant see sh*t, clean your eyes out homie ...now why are they trying to hide images of the plane?
lol you think its easy to capture(with good quality) something going 600 miles an hour on the sh*tty surveliance cameras the gov uses?
 10 years ago '07        #87
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Jimbo said:
lol, it holds much more water than whatever "explanation" you have. What exactly is your explanation and where if your proof/evidence to back it up?
you asked 4 questions... i answered 4 questions. You can look up those answers anywhere.

See, you are a mindless sheep...

How hot can jet fuel burn? That is something you could have looked up yourself... but you didn't, you just a.ssumed that if I couldn't answer... then, your theory is right. However, I did answer... after I answered... you changed your tune..... now there was something else burning. Some magical substance.

Someons said something stupid like..."sometimes sh*t happens that can't be proven". How can the events of an entire day.... in three different states.... with hundreds of cameras present all over the place, not be proven???

You are the one that has provided no proof all night... what is your definative, concrete proof? A crushed windshield with a pentagon backdrop. Not a picture of a plane..... I ask for proof of a plane at the pentagon... you show me a f**king taxi cab
 10-17-2007, 02:11 AM         #88
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
you asked 4 questions... i answered 4 questions. You can look up those answers anywhere.

See, you are a mindless sheep...

How hot can jet fuel burn? That is something you could have looked up yourself... but you didn't, you just a.ssumed that if I couldn't answer... then, your theory is right. However, I did answer... after I answered... you changed your tune..... now there was something else burning. Some magical substance.

Someons said something stupid like..."sometimes sh*t happens that can't be proven". How can the events of an entire day.... in three different states.... with hundreds of cameras present all over the place, not be proven???

You are the one that has provided no proof all night... what is your definative, concrete proof? A crushed windshield with a pentagon backdrop. Not a picture of a plane..... I ask for proof of a plane at the pentagon... you show me a f**king taxi cab

Wtf are you talking about "magical substance?" Are we supposed to sit here and try to make a list of every single thing that was burning inside the ridiculously enormous floors of the world trade center? C'mon...

And it's not JUST a taxi cab. It is a picture of a taxi cab's windshield fu*ked up by AN AIRPLANE... just as described by the DRIVER OF THE TAXI...

But I guess he's a top-secret government disinfo agent right?
 10-17-2007, 02:13 AM         #89
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know what it all really comes down to? Find a smoking gun or shut the fu*k up. Seriously. Think about it. Try to goto court and have Bush and them convicted on your supposed "evidence." You all need MUCH better evidence... actually fu*k evidence, you need some goddamn PROOF.
 10-17-2007, 02:14 AM         #90
theoffsprg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 10 years ago '07        #91
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Jimbo said:
Wtf are you talking about "magical substance?" Are we supposed to sit here and try to make a list of every single thing that was burning inside the ridiculously enormous floors of the world trade center? C'mon...

And it's not JUST a taxi cab. It is a picture of a taxi cab's windshield fu*ked up by AN AIRPLANE... just as described by the DRIVER OF THE TAXI...

But I guess he's a top-secret government disinfo agent right?

If I ask you for proof of a plane hitting the WTC... you'll be back with tens of you tube links with a quickness...

I ask you for proof of a plane hitting the pentagon, you show me a taxi and a ttach "If a plane didn't cause all that sh*t, what did"

I got news for you kid.... you can't prove a plane hit a building with a picture of a car windshield.
 10 years ago '05        #92
danny|M 7 heat pts
space
space
$36,274 | Props total: 2609 2609
 From Da Future said:
explain why there where firef!ghters counting down the collapse of wtc 7 ...i bet you a hunned smackeroonies you cant ....imo if you havent researched the subject thoroughly its best you just shut your trap.
There were no such firef!ghters "counting down the collapse." That's utterly impossible to count the exact point at which a building will collapse even if it is controlled. Each building can be estimated to collapse between a certain time frame, but it will never be perfectly timed. Firef!ghters have a background in building construction so we are prepared to make an educated guess when a building is prone to collapse. The firef!ghters KNEW the Towers would collapse, but didn't know when. Any firef!ghter would be able to tell you that.
 10-17-2007, 02:18 AM         #93
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
If I ask you for proof of a plane hitting the WTC... you'll be back with tens of you tube links with a quickness...

I ask you for proof of a plane hitting the pentagon, you show me a taxi and a ttach "If a plane didn't cause all that sh*t, what did"

I got news for you kid.... you can't prove a plane hit a building with a picture of a car windshield.
I will trust the broke-ass uneducated taxi drivers and other regular citizens who saw an AIRPLANE fly right over them and into the pentagon before I will believe some idiots on the internet trying to say it wasn't a plane.

IF IT WASN'T A PLANE THEN WHAT WAS IT AND WHERE IS THE PROOF? WHERE IS THE REAL PLANE THEY SAID CRASHED INTO THE PENTAGON AND WHERE ARE ALL THE PEOPLE THAT WERE ONBOARD?

A famous newslady was even on that flight. She's fu*king dead cuz she crashed into the pentagon. What the hell is so hard to understand here?
 10 years ago '07        #94
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Jimbo said:
I will trust the broke-ass uneducated taxi drivers and other regular citizens who saw an AIRPLANE fly right over them and into the pentagon before I will believe some idiots on the internet trying to say it wasn't a plane.

IF IT WASN'T A PLANE THEN WHAT WAS IT AND WHERE IS THE PROOF? WHERE IS THE REAL PLANE THEY SAID CRASHED INTO THE PENTAGON AND WHERE ARE ALL THE PEOPLE THAT WERE ONBOARD?

A famous newslady was even on that flight. She's fu*king dead cuz she crashed into the pentagon. What the hell is so hard to understand here?

What so hard to understand.... I want to see proof of a plane. I have not seen camera footage of a plane. I have not seen still pics of a plane. I have not seen debris of a plane at the site (wing, tail).
 10-17-2007, 02:24 AM         #95
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
What so hard to understand.... I want to see proof of a plane. I have not seen camera footage of a plane. I have not seen still pics of a plane. I have not seen debris of a plane at the site (wing, tail).
Is that the best you can do?

You say a plane didn't crash into the pentagon.

Official stories say that a plane did crash into the pentagon and they even gave the flight roster.

WHERE THE fu*k ARE THOSE PEOPLE AT???????????
 10-17-2007, 02:32 AM         #96
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:

Official stories say that a plane did crash into the pentagon and they even gave the flight roster.

This is seriously the end of the discussion. No one that is asked this question can ever come up with an answer.

To those of you who have to deal with ridiculous 9/11 truthers, just ask them this question about where the planes and people are. They can never answer it and they always dodge it...
 10 years ago '04        #97
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
If the science isn't enough to show it was an inside job...Have you ever flew on an airplane? I bet my left nut that if somebody pulled out a box cutter the only thing they would be taking is an a.ss whooping...The whole story is bull sh*t. Bush did what he had to do to get all these crazy security laws passed. And if they are monitoring this post (which they probably are) Get At Me Bush, I'm trying get down! If you can't beat em, join em.
 10-17-2007, 02:34 AM         #98
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes can the 'OFFICIAL" story can no way in hell be a corrupt one because they are official. and they can get the flight roster from the airline they dont need bodies for that. hell they had the flight roster WHEN THEY WHERE BOOKED lol . and who says the goverment didnt "sacrifice" those people for their good? yes its too crazy to be true. oook
 10 years ago '05        #99
danny|M 7 heat pts
space
space
$36,274 | Props total: 2609 2609
 stogz said:
It's idiot people like you that allow for gov'ts to rig elections and destroy innocent countries....

First of all, Sept 11/01 was NOT the first time a plane crashed into a building... nor is it the first time a raging inferno took place near the top floors of a skyscraper. However, Sept 11/01 is the FIRST time (and second time) an entire building made of steel collapsed due to "fire".

In the past, a B-52 bomber ( a plane much bigger and carries much more fuel than a commercial jet) crashed into a building.... yet, no building collapse.

Somewhere in latin america (Argentina i think), Raging inferno collapsed 6, I REPEAT, SIX floors near the top of a skyscraper..... yet, no collapse. (Poster's note: there is no special way to build a skyscraper... the same way it's built in the U.S. is the same way it's built all over the world).

TAKE A F**KING GRADE 10 SCIENCE CLASS!!!!

If you do the smallest bit of research... you can prove that you are a dumbass. Jet fuel cannot 1) reach a high enough temperature to melt the steel girders, 2) Jet fuel cannot sustain a slow burn. THOSE ARE FACTS!!!! Jet fuel burns up on impact... so, when a plane crashes, and you see a "firey flash", that was the jet fuel burning up. (Jet fuel is alot different than cooking oil).

Next, if you actually LOOK at the tapes of the buildings' actual collapse.... YOU CAN F**KING SEE EACH ACTUAL IMPLOSION SET OFF BY PLACED EXPLOSIVES.... FLOOR BY FLOOR EVEN!!!!!

Next, an inexperienced pilot CANNOT, (it is actually so highly unlikely that it is impossible), control a plane in the manner that they say the plane was controled on 9/11. To go from 20,000 feet and then do a u-turn and crash into the ground floor of the pentagon . The greatest video game player of all-time couldn't even do that on a real flight simulator. First off, the plane would stall and fall out of the sky. A turn like that is impossible.... AND, that commercial plane cannot, CANNOT descend from that altitude, that quickly.

Also, in regards to the pentagon plane.... it "crashed" in D.C. (well, West Virgina). If any of y'all had ever been to the Pentagon, you will know it is 5 minute drive from the white house.... my point? Well, D.C. is a tourist destination AND D.C. is one of the more secure places on earth.... you mean to tell me absolutely NO footage of that plane from tourists or security cameras from the premises or more importantly, off the premises caught any footage of a big a.ss plane hitting a building???!?? Think about it.

Lastly, have you ever seen what a commercial plane crash site looks like? Plenty of commercial planes have crashed in history due to varying reasons.... however, each crash scene looks the same.... a plane in ruins. What makes the crash site at the Pentagon and that field in pennsylvania different than other commercial plane crash sites??? THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF A PLANE HAVING CRASH!!!!
The Towers didn't collapse just because of the fire. There were several factors in place that caused the collapse. No, not all sky scrapers are built the same way with the same equipment, materials, time, etc. Well, no, jet fuel can't burn steel, but it most definitely can cause fires that can MELT steel after the fire-resistant foam was blown off of the steel girders on impact. It's an office building; there will be tons of flammable items on any given floor in that building (paper, wood, plastics, etc.). It doesn't matter whether or not jet fuel cannot burn for a prolonged period; it can still ignite other flammable materials surrounding the explosion area.

I've watched several videos as well as taken classes on 9/11 and the type of incident it was. Nowhere do each separate floor explode one by one. The smoke and materials being blown out the floors is from the pressure being exerted on the floor from the floor above it. If you put two pretty flat surfaces together they create wind in between them. That same principle can be applied with some of the materials blown out from in between the floors.

I can't really say anything on the airplane because I'm not educated in airplanes. There was footage of the plane hitting the pentagon. There was a 1 second per frame security camera at the gate. There is a ton of evidence that planes hit those two sites. They found plane debris all over the field in Pennsylvania as well inside and around the Pentagon. The hole that went through the Pentagon was explained as being the explosion from the plane because the front of planes are circular and the hole through the Pentagon was circular given evidence that the explosion went along the shape of the planes front end. They found parts of the plane as well such as pieces of the wing, engines, etc. The same parts were found in the field in Pennsylvania.

ill800 said:
wow, sheer stupidity. no surprise from you bx clowns.
are you an idiot or just plain stupid? what do you think these guys just mix concrete and steel and slab it together like finger paint? youre a dumb fu*k! even the designer of the trade center said it was designed to withstand hits from airplanes. just stfu you douche bag
The Twin Towers were built to withstand an ACCIDENTAL plane crash from OVERSEAS. This means that the builder had it designed so it could withstand a plane crash with not a lot of fuel left and that it wasn't done purposely. The Towers builder never anticipated that someone would hijack airplanes close to the Towers and deliberately crash them into the Twin Towers.
 10 years ago '07        #100
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Jimbo said:

Where is Jimmy Hoffa? He disappeared, must've died in a plane crash.

Where are the WMDs that official stories said existed in Iraq?

Where are the connections that official stories said existed between Sadaam and Bin Laden?

Where is the tail part of that plane that would have broken off if a plane crashed into the pentagon?

Where is the full, unedited security footage from the pentagon crash?

Where are pics of the debris from the plane in the field?

1) I am close friends with 2 pilots. One flies commercial jets... the other flies private planes. Both say that a commercial jet cannot do what the one that hit the pentagon did.

2) I just met a guy last year who flies some f!ghter jets for the military... he said that an inexperienced pilot could not crash a commercial plane perfectly into the ground floor of a building after descending from 20,000 ft. He said it would be tough for himself to do even. He said people who are not highly skilled would either A) stall the plane while descending, B) undershoot and crash into the ground, C) miss the building by overshooting
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
127 comments
23 hours ago