Oct 16 - NIST Admits Total Collapse Of Twin Towers Unexplainable

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
37 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

9/11 Was An Inside Job

Props Slaps
 10-17-2007, 01:43 AM         #61
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
It's not just what our government says, there is sh*tty quality video of the plane hitting, you can tell it's a damn plane...

The goddamn plane even struck a lightpole while flying low as hell which crashed into this cab drivers' car!!! (there is a picture of the cab's windshield somewhere, i can't find it right now)
and engineers in the video also say that if it hit as many light poles as claimed it woulda hit is sideways. they did test like that not long before 9-11 and even one can fu*k up the flight pattern. let alone the amount that day . seems alittle too easy to uproot all those as far as they get them .

i know all the so called pro anything american people try to tell themselfs that the thought on the whole 9-11 being is not a inside thing cause its too unbelievable and such.

DUDE JUST WATCH THAT LOOSE CHANGE 2ND EDITION AND YOU WONT BE TALKIN ANYMORE lol. gees
 10-17-2007, 01:44 AM         #62
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok, I found the picture of the windshield. Now I suppose you are going to tell me that this was caused by some sort of "missle" and that the cab driver was hallucinating when he said he saw an airplane strike the lightpole??? Gimme a fu*king break........

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '07        #63
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,023 | Props total: 30270 30270
 Jimbo said:
You're asking me to provide proof? Terrorist hijackers flew planes into our buildings on 9/11. Duh, that is the obvious explanation. You guys are the ones coming with the ridiculous explanations, therefore you are the ones who need to provide the "proof."

You have nothing but speculation...

No... you have no proof... you just repeat what they said on the news. You have no questions about what happened thus, you believe everything that was said.

I didn't tell you what DID happened... I mere told you what DIDN'T happen AND proved it (yellow text, a page or 2 back). Yet you don't reply to fact... you just claim ignorance "ohhh, well... no one can ever understand what happened... science is wrong, building experts are wrong... no one will ever know....... except the government and... news outlets"

You can't prove that a plane hit the pentagon, yet you believe one did. You've seen no footage that a plane crashed in a field.... yet, you believe one did.

H*ll, you think that planes crashed and then vanished completely without a trace of it or people... yet you know that terroists hijacked it. You probably believe the 18 or 19 identities too, right? You believe the published identities, right?

I believe things that can be proved. I saw 2 planes hit the WTC.

You believe things that have not and can not be proved.... where's the proof of a plane at the pentagon? Where's the proof of a plane in a field? WHERE IS THE PROOF????
 10-17-2007, 01:45 AM         #64
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
lol, what exactly were they supposed to investigate? A bunch of vaporized skyscraper?
um lets see here they investigate sh*t from song downloader's to suicide you dont think they should investigate both scenes on a so called "terrorist attack"

yea ok no reason to do it this time all the evidence and knowledge is all there and completely public.. my a.ss
 10-17-2007, 01:46 AM         #65
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damin you have no credibility. You posted some fake a.ss pictures trying to say they were the hole in the pentagon. Get real...
 10-17-2007, 01:48 AM         #66
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just download this and get real evidence and stop basing your young mind on what the tv and goverment tells you
 10-17-2007, 01:50 AM         #67
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've already watched loose change and every other goddamn conspiracy video. Who hasn't seen that sh*t?

Look at my post about the taxi cab's windshield. That, along with the fact that no one can explain where the plane and people are basically shut down your stupid a.ss pentagon theories...
 10-17-2007, 01:50 AM         #68
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
Damin you have no credibility. You posted some fake a.ss pictures trying to say they were the hole in the pentagon. Get real...
lmfao yea their fake . and your smart. GET REAL . even loose change has a fu*king video of that exact fu*king hole moron.
 10-17-2007, 01:51 AM         #69
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Look at this damn picture... what caused all that sh*t if a plane didn't? Many people, including the cab driver, said that they saw an AIRPLANE fly low into the pentagon. Wtf...

10-17-2007, 01:52 AM         #70
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Loose change was made by some fu*ktards in their mom's basement, and you quote them and refer to them like they are some kind of special institution or something lol...
 10-17-2007, 01:52 AM         #71
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im done its late and i wasnt born in the 90's like this kid so ill take my a.ss to bed before i lose anymore brain cells talking to this young naive know it all
 10-17-2007, 01:52 AM         #72
ARbz1353 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaminOG™ said:
and engineers in the video also say that if it hit as many light poles as claimed it woulda hit is sideways. they did test like that not long before 9-11 and even one can fu*k up the flight pattern. let alone the amount that day . seems alittle too easy to uproot all those as far as they get them .

i know all the so called pro anything american people try to tell themselfs that the thought on the whole 9-11 being is not a inside thing cause its too unbelievable and such.

DUDE JUST WATCH THAT LOOSE CHANGE 2ND EDITION AND YOU WONT BE TALKIN ANYMORE lol. gees
i've seen the loose change,and its funny how many edits and editions they had to mkae cuz they were proved wrong, so they had to come up with new lies for the vid...

heres a site for you on that one

it basically destroys any possible truth loose change had. sorry, try again.

Last edited by ARbz1353; 10-17-2007 at 01:53 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #73
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Jimbo said:
Wait a minute... are you trying to say THAT is the pentagon hole from the plane crash? lmfao...

THIS is the pentagon plane crash hole:

[pic - click to view]

People like you are fu*king sh*t up royally with your disinformation... shame on you......

Wow.... you can clearly see the wing and where the tail of the plane broke off in this pic
 10-17-2007, 01:53 AM         #74
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaminOG™ said:
im done its late and i wasnt born in the 90's like this kid so ill take my a.ss to bed before i lose anymore brain cells talking to this young naive know it all
Are you referring to me? I was born in 1983. And pussies like you can't hang and need lots of rest... so goodnight...
 10-17-2007, 01:53 AM         #75
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stogz just give it up this dude knows it all in his 16 years of mtv and biased news channels. hell he wouldnt believe it if i told him 50 cent, lil wayne, hurricane chris and soulja boy SUCKS lol
 10 years ago '07        #76
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
A smashed windshield and a cab driver witness = proof a plane smashed into the pentagon

really?
 10-17-2007, 01:56 AM         #77
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
most people who have giving statements reguarding this was all impossible have mostly changed them ... hmmmm i wonder why
 10-17-2007, 01:56 AM         #78
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 From Da Future said:
the thing is ..it wasnt even sh*tty quality it was seven frames for christ sake ...now ask yourself your talking about the pentagon the most secure and the most surveilled area in the northern hemisphere, dont you think theyre gonna have more footage than seven measly frames? its a well known fact that fbi agents confiscated secuity cam footage minutes after the attack from gas stations etc that were parallel to the pentagon, its also a well known fact that there are 80+ cameras pointed at that side of the building....ask yourself ..what are they trying to hide? come on your not thinking hard enough ...use your brain.
So just because you a.ssume that the government should have "top notch" cameras that means they can't possibly have had inadequate cameras? What kind of logic is that? Those security videos are real... and they show a motherfu*king airplane crashing into the pentagon.

You guys seem to have a different explanation of what happened there but you can't prove it at all...
 10-17-2007, 01:57 AM         #79
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
A smashed windshield and a cab driver witness = proof a plane smashed into the pentagon

really?
Why would some broke-ass uneducated taxi-cab driver make up a story about an airplane flying right over him when it was really a missle or whatever the fu*k else you guys think it was? Makes SO much sense... just look at the damn pictures...
 10-17-2007, 01:58 AM         #80
ARbz1353 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and i doubt you all will read that whole page and see how much bullsh*t is fed to those who want to blame this on bush.

so im done i got class tomorrow, go ahead and believe that the the u.s. did this. I cant believe it took so long to realize your ignorance doesnt affect me.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago