Oct 16 - NIST Admits Total Collapse Of Twin Towers Unexplainable

most viewed right now
 113
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

9/11 Was An Inside Job

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #41
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$41,027 | Props total: 30278 30278
 Jimbo said:
DaminOG: If a plane did not crash into the pentagon then WHERE IS THE PLANE AND WHERE ARE ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO WERE ON THAT PLANE???

NO conspiracy theorist can ever answer this question. Do you know why? Because the plane and all of the people flew into a building at FULL THRUST. They were fu*king obliterated...

How to people get "obliterated"? Never has a crash "obliterated" a human. A space shuttle buring up on re-entry into the earth's atmosphere, yes...... A plane crashing into a building, no!
 10-17-2007, 01:14 AM         #42
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only evidence about the pentagon is from sh*tty cameras and the best one being from a gas station and it showed a slinder like thing hittin it not a plane . and guess what 5 mins after the hit they where there to take it and guess what again .... IT WAS NEVER RELEASED.
 10-17-2007, 01:16 AM         #43
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaminOG™ said:


just look at the pic and tell me where the destruction is from the wings and engines.
Show me a CLEAR video of something other than an airplane striking the pentagon and I will shut the fu*k up.

Otherwise, answer my question: WHERE IS THE PLANE AND ALL OF THE PEOPLE THAT SUPPOSEDLY CRASHED INTO THE PENTAGON IF THEY REALLY DIDN'T ACTUALLY CRASH THERE??????????
 10-17-2007, 01:17 AM         #44
ARbz1353 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaminOG™ said:


just look at the pic and tell me where the destruction is from the wings and engines.
lol any one can make a picture like that, and put it up as evidence. hell, i could make one with an elephant strapped to a nuke flying into the pentagon, does that mean thats how it went down? no. and its contradicting to say noone saw this plane go into the pentagon, then all of a sudden people know exactly the angle it took at the pentagon...
 10 years ago '07        #45
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$41,027 | Props total: 30278 30278
 Jimbo said:
Oh okay, so according to you, the only 2 things burning in the enormous floors of the world trade centers were jet fuel and desks. lmao......

and according to you.... a magic, non-scientific, unexplainable, steel girder melting substance that "slowly" melts away building supports in minutes.... was also present
 10-17-2007, 01:17 AM         #46
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
How to people get "obliterated"? Never has a crash "obliterated" a human. A space shuttle buring up on re-entry into the earth's atmosphere, yes...... A plane crashing into a building, no!
Never has a plane crash obliterated a human? How bout wtc1, 2, pentagon, and the field in PA? Pretty fu*king obliterated to me......
 10-17-2007, 01:17 AM         #47
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
How to people get "obliterated"? Never has a crash "obliterated" a human. A space shuttle buring up on re-entry into the earth's atmosphere, yes...... A plane crashing into a building, no!
yup even the loose change video brings this up as well. theres never been an account where the where NO EVIDENCE of anybody from the planes (all 3) quote from alota people on the scene there and the vid "its like they just disapeared"

yeaaaaa right face it more than 90% of the us goverment is CORRUPT. and that doesnt stop there it goes on to huge corps and business's the wealthy stay wealthy and Corrupted STAY corrupted
 10-17-2007, 01:20 AM         #48
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The U.S. government IS corrupt, no doubt, but that doesn't mean they planned the 9/11 attacks to the T. lol... they simply let it happen to further their agenda.......
 10-17-2007, 01:23 AM         #49
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they did to get people to unite, to side with Bushy in his personal agenda against Iran and company. this is HIS FAMILYS war not ours. he spends more in one month for that bullsh*t to k!ll our ken than he does in one year on anything else. and every time he talks he ALWAYS brings up the his war like hes tryna convince everybody that where doing the right thing and its going positive. all this evidence that that video brings up has not been answered and until they show the REAL video from that gas station ITS BULLsh*t. they dont have a believable answer . hell they dont even say why they wont release that footage. and again even the engineers of those buildings says theres no way it would completly fall from a plane hit let alone fire. those building would have to be hit at the major structure point and that sure aint dozens of floors UP
 10 years ago '07        #50
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$41,027 | Props total: 30278 30278
 Jimbo said:
Show me a CLEAR video of something other than an airplane striking the pentagon and I will shut the fu*k up.

Otherwise, answer my question: WHERE IS THE PLANE AND ALL OF THE PEOPLE THAT SUPPOSEDLY CRASHED INTO THE PENTAGON IF THEY REALLY DIDN'T ACTUALLY CRASH THERE??????????

NO... you show us a clear picture of a plane hitting the pentagon. Planes don't f**king vanish into a building when it crashes.

They even found remains of space shuttle Columbia that burned up on re-entry into the earths atmosphere.... yet, they couldn't find reamins of a plane or people on the plane that hit the pentagon..ok
 10-17-2007, 01:29 AM         #51
ARbz1353 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaminOG™ said:


just look at the pic and tell me where the destruction is from the wings and engines.
lol any one can make a picture like that, and put it up as evidence. hell, i could make one with an elephant strapped to a nuke flying into the pentagon, does that mean thats how it went down? no. and its contradicting to say noone saw this plane go into the pentagon, then all of a sudden people know exactly the angle it took at the pentagon...
 10-17-2007, 01:32 AM         #52
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
NO... you show us a clear picture of a plane hitting the pentagon. Planes don't f**king vanish into a building when it crashes.

They even found remains of space shuttle Columbia that burned up on re-entry into the earths atmosphere.... yet, they couldn't find reamins of a plane or people on the plane that hit the pentagon..ok
You're asking me to provide proof? Terrorist hijackers flew planes into our buildings on 9/11. Duh, that is the obvious explanation. You guys are the ones coming with the ridiculous explanations, therefore you are the ones who need to provide the "proof."

You have nothing but speculation...
 10 years ago '07        #53
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$41,027 | Props total: 30278 30278
Furthermore.... Where the h*ll was the forensic's team? Where were the people that go through a crime scene and "find sh*t"? Now that I think of it.... absolutely no "detective" work was done on the site.


"It was Bin Laden... case closed. Let's go to war with Saddam"
 10-17-2007, 01:34 AM         #54
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  





that diagram was made from REAL pics. so go ahead and deny these pics. THERE REAL
 10-17-2007, 01:35 AM         #55
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
You're asking me to provide proof? Terrorist hijackers flew planes into our buildings on 9/11. Duh, that is the obvious explanation. You guys are the ones coming with the ridiculous explanations, therefore you are the ones who need to provide the "proof."

You have nothing but speculation...
ahhh yes w/e our goverment says is correct until proven otherwise. uhh NO. any1 with common sence should know its quite the opposite.
 10-17-2007, 01:38 AM         #56
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaminOG™ said:
ahhh yes w/e our goverment says is correct until proven otherwise. uhh NO. any1 with common sence should know its quite the opposite.
It's not just what our government says, there is sh*tty quality video of the plane hitting, you can tell it's a damn plane...

The goddamn plane even struck a lightpole while flying low as hell which crashed into this cab drivers' car!!! (there is a picture of the cab's windshield somewhere, i can't find it right now)
 10-17-2007, 01:39 AM         #57
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
Furthermore.... Where the h*ll was the forensic's team? Where were the people that go through a crime scene and "find sh*t"? Now that I think of it.... absolutely no "detective" work was done on the site.


"It was Bin Laden... case closed. Let's go to war with Saddam"
yup the goverment allowed no investigations aside FROM THEIRS.
and i dont remember where it was the pent or wtc but on the loose change 2nd vid they have a vid of like 20 people hauling something HUGE off in a tarped off cover never to be mentioned.
Corrupt people are in power EVERYWHERE . that means in the media which means they only played what they wanted to show period.
 10-17-2007, 01:40 AM         #58
ARbz1353 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaminOG™ said:





that diagram was made from REAL pics. so go ahead and deny these pics. THERE REAL

uh, im pretty sure the whole wing collapsed. ACutally i know, seeing as how i visited it after the attacks. its wasn't a whole that big. dont know what the hell those pictures were of.

and at you people saying the engineers saying theres no way.. leslie e robertson the chief engineer a long with the other have been dead for the past few years
 10-17-2007, 01:41 AM         #59
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaminOG™ said:





that diagram was made from REAL pics. so go ahead and deny these pics. THERE REAL
Wait a minute... are you trying to say THAT is the pentagon hole from the plane crash? lmfao...

THIS is the pentagon plane crash hole:


[pic - click to view]



People like you are fu*king sh*t up royally with your disinformation... shame on you......


Last edited by Jimbo; 10-17-2007 at 01:42 AM..
 10-17-2007, 01:41 AM         #60
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaminOG™ said:
yup the goverment allowed no investigations aside FROM THEIRS.
and i dont remember where it was the pent or wtc but on the loose change 2nd vid they have a vid of like 20 people hauling something HUGE off in a tarped off cover never to be mentioned.
Corrupt people are in power EVERYWHERE . that means in the media which means they only played what they wanted to show period.
lol, what exactly were they supposed to investigate? A bunch of vaporized skyscraper?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 112
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy