Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

9/11 Was An Inside Job

Props Slaps
 10-17-2007, 12:17 AM         #21
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I bet if you went down by the beach and picked up a huge rock you'd be like "damn that sh*t is heavy as hell!"

My point is, the average human being has absolutely no way of even trying to comprehend how much the top parts of those buildings weighed. NOTHING would have withstood that kind of force falling down on it. Controlled demolition my a.ss.........
 10-17-2007, 12:21 AM         #22
ARbz1353 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
It's idiot people like you that allow for gov'ts to rig elections and destroy innocent countries....

First of all, Sept 11/01 was NOT the first time a plane crashed into a building... nor is it the first time a raging inferno took place near the top floors of a skyscraper. However, Sept 11/01 is the FIRST time (and second time) an entire building made of steel collapsed due to "fire".

In the past, a B-52 bomber ( a plane much bigger and carries much more fuel than a commercial jet) crashed into a building.... yet, no building collapse.

Somewhere in latin america (Argentina i think), Raging inferno collapsed 6, I REPEAT, SIX floors near the top of a skyscraper..... yet, no collapse. (Poster's note: there is no special way to build a skyscraper... the same way it's built in the U.S. is the same way it's built all over the world).

TAKE A F**KING GRADE 10 SCIENCE CLASS!!!!

If you do the smallest bit of research... you can prove that you are a dumbass. Jet fuel cannot 1) reach a high enough temperature to melt the steel girders, 2) Jet fuel cannot sustain a slow burn. THOSE ARE FACTS!!!! Jet fuel burns up on impact... so, when a plane crashes, and you see a "firey flash", that was the jet fuel burning up. (Jet fuel is alot different than cooking oil).

Next, if you actually LOOK at the tapes of the buildings' actual collapse.... YOU CAN F**KING SEE EACH ACTUAL IMPLOSION SET OFF BY PLACED EXPLOSIVES.... FLOOR BY FLOOR EVEN!!!!!

Next, an inexperienced pilot CANNOT, (it is actually so highly unlikely that it is impossible), control a plane in the manner that they say the plane was controled on 9/11. To go from 20,000 feet and then do a u-turn and crash into the ground floor of the pentagon . The greatest video game player of all-time couldn't even do that on a real flight simulator. First off, the plane would stall and fall out of the sky. A turn like that is impossible.... AND, that commercial plane cannot, CANNOT descend from that altitude, that quickly.

Also, in regards to the pentagon plane.... it "crashed" in D.C. (well, West Virgina). If any of y'all had ever been to the Pentagon, you will know it is 5 minute drive from the white house.... my point? Well, D.C. is a tourist destination AND D.C. is one of the more secure places on earth.... you mean to tell me absolutely NO footage of that plane from tourists or security cameras from the premises or more importantly, off the premises caught any footage of a big a.ss plane hitting a building???!?? Think about it.

Lastly, have you ever seen what a commercial plane crash site looks like? Plenty of commercial planes have crashed in history due to varying reasons.... however, each crash scene looks the same.... a plane in ruins. What makes the crash site at the Pentagon and that field in pennsylvania different than other commercial plane crash sites??? THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF A PLANE HAVING CRASH!!!!
again... all speculation, you cant prove it, i've done my looking and haven't found anyhting that could convince.

i dont feel like writing everything i've looked up cuz A] its a sh*t load and B]
id have to go back to the sites to remember some of it.

so this site should do it for what you've had to say. and please read the whole page

again, just cuz someone told you that jet fuel burns quickly just means that jet fuel by itself burns quickly. you have no idea what other contributing factors from the plane as well as the building could have been cause the fire to cause this. just like danny said earlier, you have to recreate every exact little detail from the impact, and you can't. trust me i know my science, and 10th grade sceince is biology btw, which wouldnt do me much good in this situation.

Edit:

had to take these questions from a dude on the site

When confronted with the truthers and their “jet fuel can’t melt steel”, I tell them to answer the following questions:

1) How hot does jet fuel burn?

2) What elemental composition was the steel in the WTC towers?

3) What is the melting point of that particular alloy?

4) Why does the metal have to melt for the towers to collapse…couldn’t heat stress weaken the metal enough to cause it to buckle?

I’ve yet to encounter a truther, face to face or on a political discussion board, that can answer any of these questions. Once you demonstrate their ignorance in such a fashion, it casts more doubt on anything else they repeat from nutjob conspiracy websites.

You can also use a similar tactic to shut down arguments from evolutionists and enviro-nuts who simply repeat things that sound scientific.

Last edited by ARbz1353; 10-17-2007 at 12:25 AM..
 10-17-2007, 12:26 AM         #23
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
I bet if you went down by the beach and picked up a huge rock you'd be like "damn that sh*t is heavy as hell!"

My point is, the average human being has absolutely no way of even trying to comprehend how much the top parts of those buildings weighed. NOTHING would have withstood that kind of force falling down on it. Controlled demolition my a.ss.........
wow, sheer stupidity. no surprise from you bx clowns.
are you an idiot or just plain stupid? what do you think these guys just mix concrete and steel and slab it together like finger paint? youre a dumb fu*k! even the designer of the trade center said it was designed to withstand hits from airplanes. just stfu you douche bag
 10 years ago '07        #24
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,058 | Props total: 30353 30353
 Jimbo said:
lmfao. You say it wasn't the only time huge-ass commercial airliners flew at FULL SPEED into ENORMOUS skyscrapers? Can you please show me these "other times." lol.

The twin towers were bigger than you could ever imagine. Slowly melt away the support of buildings that large in the middle of them and the top parts are OBVIOUSLY going to cave in on the rest of the buildings. Common fu*king sense.

So, it took years to build the building using steel girders, yet... it took a fire minutes to "slowly melt away the support". Okay professor. Since when can a regular fire melt steel girders in minutes?

You obviously no NOTHING of common sense. Jet fuel CANNOT melt the steel used to bulid the towers. It's IMPOSSIBLE!!!! Buildings don't "pancake". If that was the case... building demolishers would just set reckless fires to buildings near the top floor and let it fall in a "controlled" manner. That's a lot cheaper than hundreds of perfectly placed explosives... AND it achievs the exact same result.
 10-17-2007, 12:39 AM         #25
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
wow, sheer stupidity. no surprise from you bx clowns.
are you an idiot or just plain stupid? what do you think these guys just mix concrete and steel and slab it together like finger paint? youre a dumb fu*k! even the designer of the trade center said it was designed to withstand hits from airplanes. just stfu you douche bag
You say something like that and you're calling me an idiot? You do know that the world trade towers were designed to withstand an ACCIDENTAL crash... such as a plane losing it's way in some fog. Those types of planes do not fly into buildings at FULL THRUST.

A bunch of ghetto rap idiots on a message board talking about skyscraper engineering when they don't even know their a.ss from a hole in the ground...
 10-17-2007, 12:40 AM         #26
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
So, it took years to build the building using steel girders, yet... it took a fire minutes to "slowly melt away the support". Okay professor. Since when can a regular fire melt steel girders in minutes?

The fire didn't completely melt the steel dumbass... it WEAKENED the steel. You don't need to completely vaporize the steel supports for the THOUSANDS OF TONS above it to give way and collapse on top of the rest. What is so hard to understand about that?
 10-17-2007, 12:42 AM         #27
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:

You obviously no NOTHING of common sense.
I'm sorry, but typo or not, what kind of idiot spells "know" like "no?" fu*king retard...
 10 years ago '07        #28
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 ARbz1353 said:
again... all speculation, you cant prove it, i've done my looking and haven't found anyhting that could convince.

When confronted with the truthers and their “jet fuel can’t melt steel”, I tell them to answer the following questions:

1) How hot does jet fuel burn?
Varies according to oxygen available but, under perfect "steel girder/ building support melting conditions.... a maximum of approximately 210° C (410° F).

ARbz1353 said:
2) What elemental composition was the steel in the WTC towers?
 ARbz1353 said:
3) What is the melting point of that particular alloy?
Most steel has other metals added to tune its properties, like strength, corrosion resistance, or ease of fabrication. Steel is just the element iron that has been processed to control the amount of carbon. Iron, out of the ground, melts at around 1510 degrees C (2750°F). Steel often melts at around 1370 degrees C (2500°F).

ARbz1353 said:
4) Why does the metal have to melt for the towers to collapse…couldn’t heat stress weaken the metal enough to cause it to buckle?
A temperature of 600° C (1,100° F), steel loses about half its strength

The deciding factor in my mind is.... My dad has worked in steeltown, in a factory... that melts steel, for over 30 years. So, when he tells his son (me), that jet fuel can't do what the government says it did... I believe him.

How many steel mills had Condi worked in?

Last edited by stogz; 10-17-2007 at 01:02 AM.. Reason: typo... don't want to offend the grammar teachers in here
 10 years ago '07        #29
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Jimbo said:
I'm sorry, but typo or not, what kind of idiot spells "know" like "no?" fu*king retard...

So, the basis of your attack on me... and my superior knowledge of the subject in comparison to you... is an obvious typo?

Well then, George W. Bush can't even pronounce the word "nuclear" correctly.... therefore, he must have been lying about everything he's ever spoken about on the subject.

You know what... I think you have something here.
 10-17-2007, 01:01 AM         #30
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Arguing about fire weakening steel isn't going to get the conspiracy theorists anywhere. It doesn't prove anything at all. It's not like the 9/11 attacks were some simple experiment where someone held up a blow torch to a piece of steel to see if it would melt lol. You can't even begin to fathom the inferno that was inside that huge "mini-city" that we called the world trade center.
 10-17-2007, 01:03 AM         #31
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
So, the basis of your attack on me... and my superior knowledge of the subject in comparison to you... is an obvious typo?

Well then, George W. Bush can't even pronounce the word "nuclear" correctly.... therefore, he must have been lying about everything he's ever spoken about on the subject.

You know what... I think you have something here.

It's not the "basis" of anything. I was simply pointing out that you can't even spell the word 'know' correctly. When engaging in supposed 'intelligent conversations' you should at least try to minimize your ridiculous typos or people probably won't take you seriously...
 10-17-2007, 01:03 AM         #32
ARbz1353 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
Varies according to oxygen available but, under perfect "steel girder/ building support melting conditions.... a maximum of approximately 210° C (410° F).

you still dont know what other conributing factors were in the WTC or the planes.

and i've heard diff max temps, so im not quite sure i believe yours with out proof(i.e. you burning jet fuel, recording the temp on vid.)

Most steel has other metals added to tune its properties, like strength, corrosion resistance, or ease of fabrication. Steel is just the element iron that has been processed to control the amount of carbon. Iron, out of the ground, melts at around 1510 degrees C (2750°F). Steel often melts at around 1370 degrees C (2500°F).

most steel. you still dont know exactly what was used for it.

A temperature of 600° C (1,100° F), steel loses about half its strength

if you read the article, it doesn't even have to be the steel(which is weaker then most people believe, especially after 40 years of age,) its just has to be the support that holds the beams together.

The deciding factor in my mind is.... My dad has worken in steeltown, in a factory... that melts steel, for over 30 years. So, when he tells his son (me), that jet fuel can't do what the government says it did... I believe him.
How many steel mills had Condi worked in?

condi doesnt say this sh*t out of her a.ss, people do the research for her. no disrespect to your dad( has a jet ever crashed into the steel he's been working on?), but the people that do the research are probably a little more eduacated on the subject as well as things surrounding what could have possibly happened.

Last edited by ARbz1353; 10-17-2007 at 01:04 AM..
 10-17-2007, 01:04 AM         #33
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stogz... You really think jet fuel was the only thing burning up in those buildings? Get a clue...
 10 years ago '07        #34
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Jimbo said:
Arguing about fire weakening steel isn't going to get the conspiracy theorists anywhere. It doesn't prove anything at all. It's not like the 9/11 attacks were some simple experiment where someone held up a blow torch to a piece of steel to see if it would melt lol. You can't even begin to fathom the inferno that was inside that huge "mini-city" that we called the world trade center.

Only a dumbass who has absolutely no knowledge of what he is talking about.... pleads ignorance as the end all, be all conclusion.
 10-17-2007, 01:05 AM         #35
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if these idoits would stop basing their judgments on what they THINK . and watch the fu*king Loose Change 2 video they would be silenced. and they say a plane hit the pentagon .. yeeeaa ok thats why there is only a round hole and thats it . no damage where the wings woulda been , noone from the engines just one round hole. (A INSIDE EXPLOSION)

and yes the loose change even enterviews alota people some of which actually changed their statements after the gov decided to talk to them.
EVERY SINGLE PERSON from contractors, workers there. steel people all said no way it could fall like that if it was from a fire. and MANY people heard small explosions while they where in the elevator getting out. this was all a rouse to get the people to sit and side behind a moron leader who hasnt done sh*t positive for us and he can "unite" us and f!ght "our" enemy. this is Bush's daddy's war thats started it and Jr that continued it. THIS IS NOT OUR WAR.
 10-17-2007, 01:08 AM         #36
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DaminOG: If a plane did not crash into the pentagon then WHERE IS THE PLANE AND WHERE ARE ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO WERE ON THAT PLANE???

NO conspiracy theorist can ever answer this question. Do you know why? Because the plane and all of the people flew into a building at FULL THRUST. They were fu*king obliterated...
 10 years ago '07        #37
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Jimbo said:
stogz... You really think jet fuel was the only thing burning up in those buildings? Get a clue...

Your right... desks have a highly corrosive property called "wood" that raises the temperature of a "weak" fire by hundreds of degrees.

Not to mention that, when they constructed the building originally... they decided to use plastique and C4 instead of plaster.
 10-17-2007, 01:12 AM         #38
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh okay, so according to you, the only 2 things burning in the enormous floors of the world trade centers were jet fuel and desks. lmao......
 10-17-2007, 01:13 AM         #39
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
DaminOG: If a plane did not crash into the pentagon then WHERE IS THE PLANE AND WHERE ARE ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO WERE ON THAT PLANE???

NO conspiracy theorist can ever answer this question. Do you know why? Because the plane and all of the people flew into a building at FULL THRUST. They were fu*king obliterated...

just look at the pic and tell me where the destruction is from the wings and engines.
 10-17-2007, 01:14 AM         #40
ARbz1353 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaminOG™ said:
if these idoits would stop basing their judgments on what they THINK . and watch the fu*king Loose Change 2 video they would be silenced. and they say a plane hit the pentagon .. yeeeaa ok thats why there is only a round hole and thats it . no damage where the wings woulda been , noone from the engines just one round hole. (A INSIDE EXPLOSION)

and yes the loose change even enterviews alota people some of which actually changed their statements after the gov decided to talk to them.
EVERY SINGLE PERSON from contractors, workers there. steel people all said no way it could fall like that if it was from a fire. and MANY people heard small explosions while they where in the elevator getting out. this was all a rouse to get the people to sit and side behind a moron leader who hasnt done sh*t positive for us and he can "unite" us and f!ght "our" enemy. this is Bush's daddy's war thats started it and Jr that continued it. THIS IS NOT OUR WAR.
Fly a plane at 600 miles an hour into the ground, that sh*t is toast. they did an expirment with concrete equal to that of a nuclear reactor with a plane on a track simulating the speed of a plane in full force and that sh*t dissappeared, and it wasn't even going the full speed.

no sh*t your gunna hear explosions, a plane crashed into the WTC and it was on fire, do have any idea how much sh*t is in the WTC? when it catches fire its gunna blow up. and if the people were in an elevator and they heard explosions, that means the building woulda came down on top of them while they were in it. cuz theres no such thing as hearing an explosion, but the damage delays for a while so people can get out and then the building collapses. stop lying and accept the truth, 9-11 was not a conspiracy.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
139 comments
2 days ago