Oct 16 - NIST Admits Total Collapse Of Twin Towers Unexplainable

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

9/11 Was An Inside Job

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #241
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 MeziaaL said:
That's a statement from an eye witness...
aint no denying that then...
 10-18-2007, 04:04 PM         #242
ARbz1353 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

damn people making go look up some research i did a year ago.fu*k.

if you wanna really know the truth, go into this with an open mind and realize that it is the truth.

to the person with the eyewitness saying it was a cruise missle, can i have a direct link to Cnn on that one, or is that another bs conspiracy website that is notorious for creating fake articles, video's and pic to try and get believers?

edit: i was convinced at one time of the conspiracy theories to. this website pretty much shut me up. and dont just stop with the one page, click on all the links inside the article. the same things that convinced yall of the conpiracy, convinced me until i saw how easily there were proven, either wrong, inaccurate, or just lies.

Last edited by ARbz1353; 10-18-2007 at 04:07 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #243
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 ARbz1353 said:

if you wanna really know the truth, go into this with an open mind and realize that it is the truth.

to the person with the eyewitness saying it was a cruise missle, can i have a direct link to Cnn on that one, or is that another bs conspiracy website that is notorious for creating fake articles, video's and pic to try and get believers?

edit: i was convinced at one time of the conspiracy theories to. this website pretty much shut me up. and dont just stop with the one page, click on all the links inside the article. the same things that convinced yall of the conpiracy, convinced me until i saw how easily there were proven, either wrong, inaccurate, or just lies.

"I mean it was like a cruise missile with wings, went right there and slammed into the Pentagon," eyewitness Mike Walter said of the plane that hit the military complex.

"Huge explosion, great ball of fire, smoke started billowing out, and then it was just chaos on the highway as people either tried to move around the traffic and go down either forward or backwards," he said.
 10 years ago '05        #244
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 ARbz1353 said:

these people have nothing to gain by posting lies on the internet, they aren't "theories" they are well researched facts and independent investigations the fbi are working so hard at to discredit bc there are things they are obviously trying to cover up
 10-18-2007, 05:58 PM         #245
ARbz1353 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MeziaaL said:
these people have nothing to gain by posting lies on the internet, they aren't "theories" they are well researched facts and independent investigations the fbi are working so hard at to discredit bc there are things they are obviously trying to cover up
of course they dont, but doesnt mean they wont. people do some messed up stuff, whos to stop them from do this. Ive seen people do some crazy sh*t cuz they hate bush.

BUt the same can be said about both sides. So trust no one but your god damn self and believe what you want.
 10 years ago '05        #246
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 MeziaaL said:
It would be too easy to fool the American public which helps me believe even more that the story given to us fake
 10-18-2007, 06:13 PM         #247
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ARbz1353 said:
[url]

yes cause the powerful folks that are in control of the media and what gets released to the public is a very much more reliable source than a statement from someone BEFORE they where talked to from feds or something.

most of us people with brains will believe that one person against the whole fu*king congress/bush/ and everybody else in power
 10 years ago '05        #248
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 DaminOG™ said:
yes cause the powerful folks that are in control of the media and what gets released to the public is a very much more reliable source than a statement from someone BEFORE they where talked to from feds or something.

most of us people with brains will believe that one person against the whole fu*king congress/bush/ and everybody else in power
smh @ ppl needing to see an affiliation before even considering something to be the truth
 10-18-2007, 06:22 PM         #249
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes cause if we get some audio or statements from actually people there pretty much saying sh*t was an excuted implosion and sh*t but the most news channels wont air that or if they do its very sparringly. yes we need to have the corrupt people to come out and say they are for us to make a judgement or be aware of this. SMH
 10 years ago '05        #250
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 DaminOG™ said:
yes cause if we get some audio or statements from actually people there pretty much saying sh*t was an excuted implosion and sh*t but the most news channels wont air that or if they do its very sparringly. yes we need to have the corrupt people to come out and say they are for us to make a judgement or be aware of this. SMH
ppl lookign for proof like that will never find it....but the people who orchestrated these events made sure it was done in such a way that the media would report the situation without leaving a doubt in anyones mind..besides they prolly understood that most americans wouldnt even bother doing any research of their own....the whole thing would be too easy for them
 10-18-2007, 06:54 PM         #251
Drag90 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 danny said:
It wasn't an "inside job." It's impossible. The total collapse is explainable, but no scientific experiment could EVER prove that because they would have to construct the SAME EXACT buildings, EXACTLY with the same materials and everything with the SAME EXACT conditions and causes. To do this is close to impossible. No, it wasn't 100% because of Osama Bin Laden. It wasn't even 100% because of the terrorists hitting the building, but that is what is the bulk of the cause. Poor construction along with cheap building materials and blown off fire-resistant foam on the steel beams contributed to a large portion of the failure of the structural support as well as part of the collapse. A Boening that size with an almost full tank of jet fuel was also a huge contributor to the failure and collapse of the Twin Towers. The Towers was a "Pancake Collapse," which meant that one floor fell on top of the one below it and so on. One floor can only support a certain amount of weight. Once that weight limit is exceeded the floor and its supports start to bend and then buckle to the point where it fails and falls onto the next floor below that floor. With each collapse of each floor comes more weight and that means the floors fail a lot faster as what is common with pancake collapses with higher buildings or a structure with a lot of sections. One thing is certain, though, there are a lot of explanation why it couldn't have been planned or a controlled demolition. The evidence of it being a deliberate collapse from the initial crash of the planes is staggering and all over. Conspiracy theories and controlled demolition theories are proved wrong all the time. I've seen hundreds of theories shot down because of the evidence proving them wrong.
good post
 10 years ago '04        #252
Adam A 19 heat pts19 OP
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 85 85
 MeziaaL said:

10 years ago '06        #253
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,827 | Props total: 1169 1169
 the hater said:
free mike vick
put george bush in jail
keep mike vick in jail
hang bush (even tho his dumass aint smart enough to mastermind a plot that sophisticated)
 10 years ago '06        #254
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,827 | Props total: 1169 1169
and dam stogz....u really k!lled this argument...

but to b honest there is no one who is guna prove this wrong or right because of the lack of info we have to work with. If it cud b proven then this thread wudnt b here.
 10-21-2007, 06:15 PM         #255
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

^^ this is even better than LC... and proves that this sh*t is REAL and not a fu*king "conspiracy theory"

Bush "If your not with us, your a terrorist'

fu*k YOU bi*ch THEN IM A GOD DAMN TERRORIST
 10-21-2007, 06:29 PM         #256
ARbz1353 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaminOG™ said:

^^ this is even better than LC... and proves that this sh*t is REAL and not a fu*king "conspiracy theory"

Bush "If your not with us, your a terrorist'

fu*k YOU bi*ch THEN IM A GOD DAMN TERRORIST

guess you missed some of the links off this page
 10-21-2007, 06:39 PM         #257
KingJaffieJoe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
if george bush came out on national tv and said that he knocked down the towers himself, almost everyone would continue on with their normal day
your fu*king wrong everyone in america would wanna fu*king k!ll him.....this means bin laden was a waste of time....war in iraq bullshyt lik it alreasy is and the familys of ppl tht worked at the towers
 10-21-2007, 07:08 PM         #258
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf does another goverment sheep site gotta do with real evidence
 10-21-2007, 07:09 PM         #259
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they say they got black boxes and physical prove of it not being a coverup and done by ourselves *pentagon. but they wont let us see it . ITS ALL TALK.
 10 years ago '04        #260
Adam A 19 heat pts19 OP
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 85 85
Japanese Prime Minister Grilled In Parliament About 9/11 Lies!

Parts 1-8 with English Subtitles

Truly groundbreaking!

Watch all 8 videos. The TRUTH finally comes out!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy