most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

9/11 Was An Inside Job

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #221
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
 danny said:
It wasn't an "inside job." It's impossible. The total collapse is explainable, but no scientific experiment could EVER prove that because they would have to construct the SAME EXACT buildings, EXACTLY with the same materials and everything with the SAME EXACT conditions and causes. To do this is close to impossible. No, it wasn't 100% because of Osama Bin Laden. It wasn't even 100% because of the terrorists hitting the building, but that is what is the bulk of the cause. Poor construction along with cheap building materials and blown off fire-resistant foam on the steel beams contributed to a large portion of the failure of the structural support as well as part of the collapse. A Boening that size with an almost full tank of jet fuel was also a huge contributor to the failure and collapse of the Twin Towers. The Towers was a "Pancake Collapse," which meant that one floor fell on top of the one below it and so on. One floor can only support a certain amount of weight. Once that weight limit is exceeded the floor and its supports start to bend and then buckle to the point where it fails and falls onto the next floor below that floor. With each collapse of each floor comes more weight and that means the floors fail a lot faster as what is common with pancake collapses with higher buildings or a structure with a lot of sections. One thing is certain, though, there are a lot of explanation why it couldn't have been planned or a controlled demolition. The evidence of it being a deliberate collapse from the initial crash of the planes is staggering and all over. Conspiracy theories and controlled demolition theories are proved wrong all the time. I've seen hundreds of theories shot down because of the evidence proving them wrong.
what most people refuse to understand is that a pancake collapse like you describe could never in a million years go down as fast as the towers did, the towers fell at a rate very close to free falling, every level collapsing on itself would cause alot of resistance and definitly take longer to hit the ground, it really is physics,
 10-18-2007, 11:32 AM         #222
601reppa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the hater said:
free mike vick
put george bush in jail

I hear that
 10-18-2007, 12:23 PM         #223
C.LoS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
daym those cooks in their tin foil hats -- right again!

man i dont mind being "crazy" when most of the "sane" population believes half the sh*t thats spoon fed to them.
 10 years ago '05        #224
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 MosDefinition said:
the people on the planes didnt exist wow you truly are an idiot. tell the people who were on those planes family members they didnt exist
the plane didn't exist, period...
 10 years ago '05        #225
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
 macadon83 said:
I hope they all got rich enough to where they can just leave us alone when the next fu*ker comes in as president. Just give us a few years to get our mind right, and get the country outta debt. Then they can go back to sodomizing us in 4 years.

its imposible to repay this countries debt...

the only answer is repealing the federal reserve system...
 10 years ago '05        #226
danny|M 7 heat pts
space
space
$36,288 | Props total: 2653 2653
 downtown33 said:
what most people refuse to understand is that a pancake collapse like you describe could never in a million years go down as fast as the towers did, the towers fell at a rate very close to free falling, every level collapsing on itself would cause alot of resistance and definitly take longer to hit the ground, it really is physics,
Of course it could; it already happened with the Twin Towers. Pancake collapses rely on the weight of whatever is above them to be heavier then what one level can withstand so that it won't be able to hold. After several levels are piled up on top of one level it will collapse very quickly. As everyone can see by watching any of the numerous World Trade Center videos, you will notice that at first it seems like it's not moving fast at all and then all hell breaks lose and it just goes straight down without much resistance. This is common with pancake collapses that have several levels to collapse through.
 10 years ago '05        #227
heveweight 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$527 | Props total: 37 37
LOL...at people saying Bush did it.....didnt u see his face when he heard the news??????

When are people going to realise that Bush is not in charge...hes only a pawn... the same people who control the federal reserve system and all the money in America knocked it down so that the government could borrow money to f!ght a war that will go on for god knows how long. The longer it goes on the more they get paid through the interest on money loaned to the governemnt to f!ght and from their industries used to build the ships, tanks and weapons.
 10 years ago '05        #228
danny|M 7 heat pts
space
space
 ham00di said:
mate, what your saying is the cause of the collapse is just wrong. just answer this if it did just collapse due to bad materials and such then how could the building fall at free fall speed? that is actually impossible. what evidence shooting these "down" please for my information put some links up or something.
Like I already stated, the more weight you put on something the faster it will fall. The WTC floors were built to hold a certain amount of weight. When you put the several floors from above it on top of it with its own support compromised, it's going to fall pretty fast.
 10 years ago '05        #229
danny|M 7 heat pts
space
space
 MeziaaL said:
Explain BBC news channel reporting the collapse of WTC 7 2o minutes before it hapenning...

And explain WTC 7 not even being mentioned in th 911 Commision Report

Matta fact, explain the collapse of WTC 7, it came down exactly like a ccontrolled demolition (cracks in from the middle and falls in on its own foot print)

and the unscathed passport of one of the attackers ontop of ruins and ruins and rubble, as if it was planted there lol
Honestly, I don't know that much about the WTC 7 because I was a firef!ghter a.ssigned to the North Tower (Tower 1) at the time. I can't really say anything or explain anything about WTC 7. I would have to do some research on its building construction and watch some videos of it before I could say anything.

EDIT: Actually, I really can't explain the collapse of WTC 7 because it seems pretty far away from the Towers with another building in between them according to a diagram of ground zero.

Last edited by danny; 10-18-2007 at 01:32 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #230
danny|M 7 heat pts
space
space
 diggie said:
You know I agree that there is little evidence that it was an inside job. BUT....anyone who has seen, weather on tv-real life-or otherwise would have to say from common since that if an object hit one side of a structure that it would have to come to rest directly in the middle of the four corners and then burn at the same rate as to weaken all corners of the structure so that they all collapse at the same time. When looking at video of the towers your explanation makes since. One floor would fall right on top of the other all the way down. That would only happen if all corners broke at the same time. And we all know that this would have to be a perfect storm of sorts. But evidence says that the far side of the building (opposite side of impact) was hotter then the impact side. That side SHOULD have fallen first. And if that had happened the building would have toppled not pancake. Even if you wanted to believe that for the first building whats your excuse for the second? that building fell that same way. Honestly I dont know which side to believe but I do not believe that it is out of our countries scope of planning or implementation.
Well, the plane didn't hit any of the four corners; it actually impacted more of the middle of one side of the building. With that said, a building's corners don't need to break in order for the building to collapse. The reason why the opposite side of the impact side was hotter was most likely because of the explosion and fire being pushed through. The structural supports ran horizontally meaning that the building would've collapsed straight down or close to it and not outward. The terrorists knew the general area where to hit the Towers in order to create significant structural damage and eventually collapse. Both Towers were struck in basically the same places and lead to similar collapses.
 10 years ago '05        #231
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space

Back to the pentagon jimbo, why didn't they release THIS CAMERA'S video......this would have been the answer all, and would have shut us nay sayers up......

A missile hit the pentagon, point blank and period.
 10 years ago '04        #232
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
^^^i dont think a missle hit the pentagon....if it did, don't you think the explosion would have fu*ked up more of the building instead of leaving a 15 foot hole?
 10 years ago '05        #233
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
yea ppl would have made claims about seeing a missile or something
 10 years ago '05        #234
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
 123456 said:
^^^i dont think a missle hit the pentagon....if it did, don't you think the explosion would have fu*ked up more of the building instead of leaving a 15 foot hole?
so u believe a a plane with wings did it? yet the telephones are still standing and there is no wing damage to the building...something flew into the petagon, but it wasn't a plane...
 10 years ago '04        #235
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
sh*t i dont know but i know it cant be no missile if it leaves a small hole like that
 10 years ago '05        #236
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
(Interview with Lyric Wallwork Winik, Parade Magazine)
Q: Let me start by asking you, most of us are programmed to leave a building with smoke. What made you go towards the fire here a little over a month ago, and what was going through your mind?

Rumsfeld: Well, I was sitting here and the building was struck, and you could feel the impact of it very clearly, and I don't know what made me do anything I did, to be honest with you. I just do it instinctive. I looked out the window, saw nothing here, and then went down the hall until the smoke was too bad, then to a stairwell down and went outside and saw what had happened. Asked a person who'd seen it, and he told me that a plane had flown into it.

I had been aware of a plane going into the World Trade Center, and I saw people on the grass, and we just, we tried to put them in stretchers and then move them out across the grass towards the road and lifted them over a jersey wall so the people on that side could stick them into the ambulances.

I was out there for awhile, and then people started gathering, and we were able to get other people to do that, to hold IVs for people. There were people lying on the grass with clothes blown off and burns all over them.

Then at some moment I decided I should be in here figuring out what to do, because your brain begins to connect things, and there were enough people there to worry about that. I came back in here, came into this office. There was smoke in here by then.

We made a judgment about where people should be. The chairman was out of town, so he was separate. The vice chairman was with me. We had my deputy go out to another site. At a certain point it got too bad and we went into a room about 30 yards away here in this building, in the same general area but back that way that is sealable. But as it turns out it wasn't sealable for smoke and so forth. We worked in there, and we kept being told the building had to be evacuated completely except for the people that were in that group that were a.ssisting me, and they kept saying you should get out of here because these people have to stay if you're here, as I recall. I said fine, we'll do that at the appropriate time.

They were able to get enough of the fire out and then move some air out that the increasing smoke stopped. It did not disappear, but it stopped. We were in there throughout the day, and never did go to (inaudible).

The advantage for me was I could be here near where the problems were and I had full communications from the area -- to the president and the vice president, the secretary of state. I guess he was out of the country, wasn't he? It was the deputy.

Q: In the interest of time I'm going to move you along. I'm sorry if I seem rude --

Rumsfeld: Not at all.

Q: This is a question that's been asked by many Americans, but especially by the widows of September 11th. How were we so asleep at the switch? How did a war targeting civilians arrive on our homeland with seemingly no warning?

Rumsfeld: There were lots of warnings. The intelligence information that we get, it sometimes runs into the hundreds of alerts or pieces of intelligence a week. One looks at the worldwide, it's thousands. And the task is to sort through it and see what you can find. And as you find things, the law enforcement officials who have the responsibility to deal with that type of thing -- the FBI at the federal level, and although it is not, it's an investigative service as opposed to a police force, it's not a federal police force, as you know. But the state and local law enforcement officials have the responsibility for dealing with those kinds of issues.

They [find a lot] and any number of terrorist efforts have been dissuaded, deterred or stopped by good intelligence gathering and good preventive work. It is a truth that a terrorist can attack any time, any place, using any technique and it's physically impossible to defend at every time and every place against every conceivable technique. Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filed with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center. The only way to deal with this problem is by taking the battle to the terrorists, wherever they are, and dealing with them.
did rumsfeld make a little slippy pooh? i think so...

you can read the rest of the interview there...

Edit: oh yea this interview was posted on the government defense website here
but ofcourse it was taken down, they don't want no incriminating evidence hanging around i guess

Last edited by MeziaaL; 10-18-2007 at 03:19 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #237
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 MeziaaL said:
(Interview with Lyric Wallwork Winik, Parade Magazine)

did rumsfeld make a little slippy pooh? i think so...

you can read the rest of the interview there...

Edit: oh yea this interview was posted on the government defense website here
but ofcourse it was taken down, they don't want no incriminating evidence hanging around i guess
personally if it was fixed i dont think bush woulda been in on it
 10 years ago '05        #238
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
So now we can look at the evidence for Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon.

The government said it did. After all, Flight 77 turned around and headed east toward Washington DC.
Some observers said they thought it was an American Airlines flight.
DNA identified the bodies of all but one victim...the government said.
The Bush Administration was just connecting the dots, perhaps? Flight 77 did disappear from the radar screen after turning back toward Washington, DC and then "something" hit the Pentagon. Was it Flight 77? The discontinuity in the tracking leaves a huge hole in the evidence. Another problem is the trajectory in the video clip of the plane/missile hitting the Pentagon. According to several researchers, including JP Desmoulins, there is no way that any plane OR missile could fit below the cover of the yellow box. They would have to be flying below the surface. Clearly the video is faked. The plane/missile would have to come in at a much higher trajectory. Besides, there are also missing frames to the sequence because there is something that should not be seen lest the ruse be laid bare.

Some observers said they thought it had the markings of American Airlines but some said it was a small aircraft, others a missile or jetf!ghter. "It was like a cruise missile with wings, went right there and slammed into the Pentagon," Mike Walter, an eyewitness, told CNN.-CNN.COM, "Up to 800 possibly dead at Pentagon", September 12, 2001
That's a statement from an eye witness...
 10-18-2007, 03:23 PM         #239
Dislexsic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
It's idiot people like you that allow for gov'ts to rig elections and destroy innocent countries....

First of all, Sept 11/01 was NOT the first time a plane crashed into a building... nor is it the first time a raging inferno took place near the top floors of a skyscraper. However, Sept 11/01 is the FIRST time (and second time) an entire building made of steel collapsed due to "fire".

In the past, a B-52 bomber ( a plane much bigger and carries much more fuel than a commercial jet) crashed into a building.... yet, no building collapse.

Somewhere in latin america (Argentina i think), Raging inferno collapsed 6, I REPEAT, SIX floors near the top of a skyscraper..... yet, no collapse. (Poster's note: there is no special way to build a skyscraper... the same way it's built in the U.S. is the same way it's built all over the world).

TAKE A F**KING GRADE 10 SCIENCE CLASS!!!!

If you do the smallest bit of research... you can prove that you are a dumbass. Jet fuel cannot 1) reach a high enough temperature to melt the steel girders, 2) Jet fuel cannot sustain a slow burn. THOSE ARE FACTS!!!! Jet fuel burns up on impact... so, when a plane crashes, and you see a "firey flash", that was the jet fuel burning up. (Jet fuel is alot different than cooking oil).

Next, if you actually LOOK at the tapes of the buildings' actual collapse.... YOU CAN F**KING SEE EACH ACTUAL IMPLOSION SET OFF BY PLACED EXPLOSIVES.... FLOOR BY FLOOR EVEN!!!!!

Next, an inexperienced pilot CANNOT, (it is actually so highly unlikely that it is impossible), control a plane in the manner that they say the plane was controled on 9/11. To go from 20,000 feet and then do a u-turn and crash into the ground floor of the pentagon . The greatest video game player of all-time couldn't even do that on a real flight simulator. First off, the plane would stall and fall out of the sky. A turn like that is impossible.... AND, that commercial plane cannot, CANNOT descend from that altitude, that quickly.

Also, in regards to the pentagon plane.... it "crashed" in D.C. (well, West Virgina). If any of y'all had ever been to the Pentagon, you will know it is 5 minute drive from the white house.... my point? Well, D.C. is a tourist destination AND D.C. is one of the more secure places on earth.... you mean to tell me absolutely NO footage of that plane from tourists or security cameras from the premises or more importantly, off the premises caught any footage of a big a.ss plane hitting a building???!?? Think about it.

Lastly, have you ever seen what a commercial plane crash site looks like? Plenty of commercial planes have crashed in history due to varying reasons.... however, each crash scene looks the same.... a plane in ruins. What makes the crash site at the Pentagon and that field in pennsylvania different than other commercial plane crash sites??? THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF A PLANE HAVING CRASH!!!!

Looks like this guy is a big fan of the movie "Loose Change"

Good 4 u...good flick
 10 years ago '05        #240
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
 Sheeed said:
personally if it was fixed i dont think bush woulda been in on it
If what was fixed exactly?

I personally don't think Bush carried out anything, he's a pawn, or puppet with strings, he does what he has the authority to do as president, but he's definitely too damn dumb to call shots
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy