Oct 16 - NIST Admits Total Collapse Of Twin Towers Unexplainable

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

9/11 Was An Inside Job

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #201
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 ayejay said:
whats funny is how jimbo wants to keep arguing about the people.. but you still haven't been able to give your explanation about wtc7. so i guess wtc collapsed when an invisible plane collided into it some how.. or the plane debris damaged it.. ???????? those people that u listed that died at the pentagon were probably working there.. they weren't on the plane... do you see how small the whole is, they are trying to say that a plane like that of the wtc 1/2 hit the pentagon those weren't that small so what kind of plane could hold all those passengers.. so therefore the people that died that u listed above were n the pentagon but then that could be a lie..

another reason how the gov't is fu*ked up because they tried to cover up Pat tillman's death saying that he died from enemy attack but when they did a better investigation they found out he was shot 3 times in the forehead from a range around 10 yards from an m16. so he died from friendly fire... what kind of sh*t is that...
wasnt it because its structural integrity was compromised so they decided to trash the building?
 10 years ago '05        #202
ayejay 
space
space
space
$131 | Props total: 0 0
could be, but its funny how they gave it a go ahead and collapsed it.. so did they already have it planted with explosives? question is how was the structural integrity compromised when nothing hit it? there was talk about small pockets of fires on one side of the building but the building fell like a controlled demolition...
 10 years ago '05        #203
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
^^^wasnt that the explanation given though...???
 10-18-2007, 01:29 AM         #204
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Evidence that a Boeing 757 Really Did Crash into the Pentagon:

Read it all and weep dumbasses.

And building 7 collapsed on itself because the main lobby area which was the main support for the entire building was gutted out by a skyscraper that fell into it.
 10-18-2007, 01:33 AM         #205
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 From Da Future said:
word. i noticed this too ...dude gets crushed in debate so he tries to change the subject to something else ...im guessing this dude is either a) retarded or b) COINTELPRO ...but im thinking the latter cuz of his cunning subject changing tactics ...dont let him get to you hes prob some fat lil white kid whos 12 years old and has a dad in the army or government and feels like hes sticking up for his "daddy" when he argues against DOCUMENTED FACT ...i mean look at his name "jimbo" ROFL
What is the point of guessing and making things up about people? Why don't you just ask me? I don't think anyone in my whole family has ever been in the military. And I'm 24 years old... 5'11 150lbs. Pretty fu*king skinny. So nice try with your little a.ssumptions.
 10-18-2007, 01:37 AM         #206
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seriously read this entire thread, then come back and tell me a 757 didn't crash into the Pentagon:
 10-18-2007, 01:40 AM         #207
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ayejay said:
those people that u listed that died at the pentagon were probably working there..

My bad, you are absolutely right. That was a list of everyone k!lled in the entire Pentagon event. So here is the list of only the people who were on the plane. Now go find them for us, or at least contact their family members and ask where they are.

Non-hijacking passengers included:

Barbara Olson, American television commentator for CNN (b. 1955). Olson was en route to a taping of Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher.[51]
Three 11-year-old schoolchildren (Bernard Brown, Asia Cottom, and Rodney d*ckens) embarking on an educational trip to the Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary near Santa Barbara, California, as part of a program funded by the National Geographic Society. Their chaperones and National Geographic staff members Sarah Clark, 65, James Debeuneure, 58, Ann Judge, 45, Hilda Taylor and Joe Ferguson, were with the children.[15]
Wilson Flagg, an Admiral in the U.S. Navy.
William E. Caswell, a physicist specializing in quantum chromodynamics.
 10 years ago '05        #208
ayejay 
space
space
space
"And building 7 collapsed on itself because the main lobby area which was the main support for the entire building was gutted out by a skyscraper that fell into it."

show me where you got that information from....

so some how the sky scrapper landed on wtc 7.. thats BS.. there were to other buildings right next to it. not only that 2 other wtc buildings were in between 7 and 1 and those just have a big hole no collapse and one was damaged to the side of it.. so why weren't the oher 2 buildings right next to wtc damaged from a falling sky scrapper.

about the plane that hit the pentagon they said it was a boeing 757.. there should've been damage caused by the wings.. but the only thing that was there was a hole 14-16 ft in diameter... there was no damage caused by wings even if they were to collapse in there should've been some type of damage caused by the wings with 2 large engines...

look at this picture.. you're telling me that this plane , crashed into the pentagon leaving only a hole diameter of about 14 to 16 ft and no other damage? then all of sudden that section collapsed?
 10-18-2007, 01:53 AM         #209
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ayejay said:
"And building 7 collapsed on itself because the main lobby area which was the main support for the entire building was gutted out by a skyscraper that fell into it."

show me where you got that information from....

so some how the sky scrapper landed on wtc 7.. thats BS.. there were to other buildings right next to it. not only that 2 other wtc buildings were in between 7 and 1 and those just have a big hole no collapse and one was damaged to the side of it.. so why weren't the oher 2 buildings right next to wtc damaged from a falling sky scrapper.

about the plane that hit the pentagon they said it was a boeing 757.. there should've been damage caused by the wings.. but the only thing that was there was a hole 14-16 ft in diameter... there was no damage caused by wings even if they were to collapse in there should've been some type of damage caused by the wings with 2 large engines...

look at this picture.. you're telling me that this plane , crashed into the pentagon leaving only a hole diameter of about 14 to 16 ft and no other damage? then all of sudden that section collapsed?
Did you even look at this thread?:
 10-18-2007, 01:56 AM         #210
Bong_Hitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why even argue w/ brainwashed kids or bush supporters, if they don't want to take the time to research out the facts, or want to sh_t on the evidence and not use their god given common sense, then f_ck em!, we who r in the know don't have to waste our time trying to convert those ignorant enough to be led like sheep to a slaughter. remember u can't throw jewels in front of children cause they can't appreciate them, better yet u can't throw pearls in front of swine, and that's what a lot of the blind people i been seeing posting sound like. how could u not look at the only thing u need to look at, which is bldg 7 falling down without a plane hitting it. i actually sent an email to fox news and cnn, fox touched on it and asked a so called professional about bldg 7 on air while i was listening in response to my email and the fool said that it was due to falling debris and fire, get the f_ck out of here, they think people r stupid, i guess some of our brethren r though, so shame on them for falling for the bananna in the tailpipe trick, not once, not twice, but their whole entire lives. wake up my blind lost souls, wake up, and be vigilant with your research and lives. that all
 10-18-2007, 01:57 AM         #211
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WTC7 pic:

look how fu*ked up it got at the bottom, and you can only see like 5% of the damage in this picture.
 10-18-2007, 02:00 AM         #212
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have another question for you guys: Can a building collapse due to factors other than a controlled demolition and still LOOK like a controlled demolition?

Of course it can.
 10 years ago '04        #213
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
^^^my only problem with the WTC7 collapse was there was audio of the owner (? somethin like that) sayin "pull it" and when he was asked about it he ignored completely ignored the question and stayed silent. i forgot where i seen the video clip but it's on one of the conspiracy theory vids
 10 years ago '05        #214
ayejay 
space
space
space
so when theres only damage to one side, in a corner of the building.. the whole thing will collapse str8 on top of itself.. get real... you're telling me just that damage on wtc7 made the whole entire building fall str8 down no toppling over or anything....
 10-18-2007, 02:11 AM         #215
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ayejay said:
so when theres only damage to one side, in a corner of the building.. the whole thing will collapse str8 on top of itself.. get real... you're telling me just that damage on wtc7 made the whole entire building fall str8 down no toppling over or anything....
It wasn't only that corner, that is just all you can see in that particular picture. The whole front side looked like the corner does in that picture. Practically the entire lobby/ground floors were gutted out. Of course the building is gonna fall straight down...
 10-18-2007, 02:12 AM         #216
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 123456 said:
^^^my only problem with the WTC7 collapse was there was audio of the owner (? somethin like that) sayin "pull it" and when he was asked about it he ignored completely ignored the question and stayed silent. i forgot where i seen the video clip but it's on one of the conspiracy theory vids
First of all, if this guy was involved in one of the most fu*ked up conspiracies ever, he would be smart enough to not admit on a nationally televised program that he ordered the demolition of his building. Think about it.

Plus his office's official response was that he meant pull the rescue operation, not the building.
 10 years ago '04        #217
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
 Jimbo said:
First of all, if this guy was involved in one of the most fu*ked up conspiracies ever, he would be smart enough to not admit on a nationally televised program that he ordered the demolition of his building. Think about it.
that's the point....he won't say if that's what he meant "pull it" so it's hard to say if that's what was done. the only reason it made me believe it was taken down was the reaction on his face when he was asked about it. he looked all nervous and worried and sh*t like "damn i fu*ked up"

same goes wit all other conspiracies...nobody's gonna admit sh*t of course. it's just funny though how they stay silent 95% of the time when they KNOW people have doubts.
 10-18-2007, 02:29 AM         #218
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 123456 said:
that's the point....he won't say if that's what he meant "pull it" so it's hard to say if that's what was done. the only reason it made me believe it was taken down was the reaction on his face when he was asked about it. he looked all nervous and worried and sh*t like "damn i fu*ked up"

same goes wit all other conspiracies...nobody's gonna admit sh*t of course. it's just funny though how they stay silent 95% of the time when they KNOW people have doubts.
Well I think his exact words were "There had already been such a great loss of life, so we decided the best thing to do was just pull it." Now, what does a loss of life have to do with demolishing a building? Because there was a loss of life that means you need to destroy the building? Makes no sense. He meant pull the people out, because so many had died already... and they could see that the wtc7 was so fu*ked up that it was about to collapse, they finally decided to pull the entire operation and the firef!ghters and all of them were called off.
 10 years ago '04        #219
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 328 328
i wouldn't be surprised if the government had something to do with this.. they have had so many F Up's in there terms that this would just be added to the list and should all get the death plently if true.. but... it will never be proven unless someone involved rats everyone out and they'll k!ll someone before anyone ever admits to this... think about it this 1 event changed everything in the last 6 years from wars, policies, our rights taken away, the government rich boys went from billionaires to trillionaires. A lot of people in government got rich and power over this 1 event...
 10-18-2007, 10:46 AM         #220
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope they all got rich enough to where they can just leave us alone when the next fu*ker comes in as president. Just give us a few years to get our mind right, and get the country outta debt. Then they can go back to sodomizing us in 4 years.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy