I love new york 2

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-31-2007, 05:28 PM         #41
exhilarate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol if the spoiler is true, the season seems like it will be interesting.
 10 years ago '04        #42
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 128 128
I think she only kept tailor made for his $$$. Shows you how "hoes" are.....even after spitting
 10-31-2007, 05:34 PM         #43
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ Buddha whoopin TM a.ss
 10-31-2007, 07:30 PM         #44
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha wow what an episode this week was...taylor made is that n*gga...idk how you guys cant like him but think about it...dude who wins is not staying with NY...this show is purly entertainment. if TM wasnt there anymore there would be no f!ghts, no sh*t talking, no back stabbing....BORING! he makes me wanna see what type of sh*t is ganna happen next
 11-01-2007, 08:39 AM         #45
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was pretty damn surprised Buddha got kicked off....I thought she liked him the most.

And @ 20-pack not wanting to kiss her ugly @ss.
 10 years ago '05        #46
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
yo who saw that last episode where the bald dude punked the sh*t outta that taylor made dude...that homo n*gga that be moisterizing his face n sh*t
 11-01-2007, 09:30 PM         #47
trice26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike T said:
After this either chance or my n*gga Midget Mack gon get a show. But that n*gga IT be on another planet
i know he dumb acting as hell , but he kinda cute, i think his act is for tv though, i hope no one really acts like that.... i'm so mad budha went home that was some double standard stuff she pulled with tailor made... he shoulda went home too....
 11-01-2007, 09:31 PM         #48
trice26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Afnorth123 said:
yo who saw that last episode where the bald dude punked the sh*t outta that taylor made dude...that homo n*gga that be moisterizing his face n sh*t
nothin wrong with wantin smooth skin...
 11-01-2007, 09:35 PM         #49
bigbrooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tailor made is one funny a.ss dude, how he gets those idiots mad. lol
 11-01-2007, 11:30 PM         #50
menace23t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did any one see budda on hell date today?
 10 years ago '06        #51
tron_85 
space
space
$433 | Props total: 14 14
 menace23t said:
i didnt write this but this from an insider
go:

*As you saw on tonight's show, Tailormade said they think pretty is gay. Well Pretty WILL reveal that he has had a relationship with a man once in life and didn't like it, knows that being gay is a sin, that he wants to be straight, and he feels that New York will be the perfect woman to turn him back that way again, which is why he was on the show! PRETTY IS NOW ELIMINATED!

?
i thought he was. he alot of feminine(sp) mannerisms. look at him after him and punk through out TM's clothes, he looks .....
 11-02-2007, 09:57 AM         #52
BMJR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Budda had to go or else vh1 will be responsible for a murder. That guy was high strung, he should be on UFC not a dating show.

Tailor made is so pus*y, he tries to be aggressive but then gets scared at the same time.
And that mr. wise is all talk, he has tats and plays the thug role but wouldn't get physical if his life depended on it.
"I'll murder u son, i'll str8 murder u son" repeat 9x, meanwhile no1 is holding him back.

Can you imagine if tailor spit on budda? that would have topped any moment in all of reality tv
 10 years ago '04        #53
ohhohh 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,573 | Props total: 1104 1104
 BMJR said:
Budda had to go or else vh1 will be responsible for a murder. That guy was high strung, he should be on UFC not a dating show.

Tailor made is so pus*y, he tries to be aggressive but then gets scared at the same time.
And that mr. wise is all talk, he has tats and plays the thug role but wouldn't get physical if his life depended on it.
"I'll murder u son, i'll str8 murder u son" repeat 9x, meanwhile no1 is holding him back.

Can you imagine if tailor spit on budda? that would have topped any moment in all of reality tv

lol, yea buddha woulda murdered him forreal, but I dont believe the show forreal, because , buddha was on hell date, and we all know how real that show is
 10 years ago '06        #54
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
this is actually turning out to be a decent season with all the "violence" and manipulation that is exhibited.
 11-03-2007, 08:41 PM         #55
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 menace23t said:

****spoiler****

I was workin for VH1 production team up until last week when I went on to a better job. Anyways I had the opportunity to watch all 12 episodes Of I Love New York 2 and enjoyed it very well! I run my damn mouth too much and can't keep anything to myself, so i MUST tell y'all what's gon' go down in the rest of the show with eliminations! I will not reveal the winner though! Well, here we go:

*As you saw on tonight's show, Tailormade said they think pretty is gay. Well Pretty WILL reveal that he has had a relationship with a man once in life and didn't like it, knows that being gay is a sin, that he wants to be straight, and he feels that New York will be the perfect woman to turn him back that way again, which is why he was on the show! PRETTY IS NOW ELIMINATED!

*Midget Mac Loves New York and New York Loves Midget Mac, but New York becomes TRUTHFUL and reveals to him that she KNOWS she will not pick him in the end and that its time to get down to the wire and spend time with guys who fit her type and have potential to win her heart and be with her....MIDGET MAC IS NOW ELIMINATED!

*IT is definitely a freak with Miss New York, but this time he gets a little too freaky and says the wrong thing to New York. She feels very disrespected and violated of her woman rights....IT IS NOW ELIMINATED!

*New York hasn't really spent much time with Punk on the show, she likes him yeah, but it seems like he's more interested in being the instigator of starting sh*t between and with other men in the house to get attention and TV time, other than getting it with her, New York is not feeling that at all! PUNK IS NOW ELIMINATED!

*The Entertainer is really an Entertainer! This is not the first TV reality show he has appeared on. He was featured on two episodes of Blind Date and the old TV show Love Connection. New York was also not feeling his desperate quest to find love on TV, or was it his quest to get 15 minutes? THE ENTERTAINER IS NOW ELIMINATED!

WE NOW HAVE TAILOR MADE, MR.WISE, AND WOLF LEFT IN THE COMPETITION! BUT NEW YORK THINKS THREE AINT ENOUGH AND THAT THE SEASON IS GETTING OVER TOO FAST, SO SHE WANTS TO SPICE IT UP A LIL BIT.......SHE BRINGS CHANCE BACK!!!!

*Mr. Wise was terrorized and spit on by Tailor Made in the 4th episode, and this time although Tailor made doesn't hit him, he damn sure pisses him off and a hard a.ss push can really do alot, as he does it to Taylor Made. WTF? [N WORD] you knew the consequences! MR. WISE IS NOW ELIMINATED!

Wolf was definitely the underdog, but he is also a Cutie and one of the most handsome men on the show, I guess New York can see that! He's also very respectful to her and Sister Patterson, unlike the other men in the house, He done something on an episode that made New York cry and fall in love, wait until you see!!!....

Tailor Made was a potential winner from the beginning, he's a snitch, rich [N WORD] with money, and New York loves that! He ain't going nowhere right now...... Chance, We All Know chance! It's like New York on FOL2 Deja Vu all over again! he's still insane and they definitely belong together!..... So it's Chance, Wolf and Tailor Made, huh??
i hope your a female because if not use a damn f*g**t
 10 years ago '05        #56
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
midget mac>>>>_____ all the n*ggas....
 11-05-2007, 07:51 PM         #57
TuRbØ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This show is jokes lol.
 11-06-2007, 12:03 AM         #58
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 menace23t said:

****spoiler****

I was workin for VH1 production team up until last week when I went on to a better job. Anyways I had the opportunity to watch all 12 episodes Of I Love New York 2 and enjoyed it very well! I run my damn mouth too much and can't keep anything to myself, so i MUST tell y'all what's gon' go down in the rest of the show with eliminations! I will not reveal the winner though! Well, here we go:

*Midget Mac Loves New York and New York Loves Midget Mac, but New York becomes TRUTHFUL and reveals to him that she KNOWS she will not pick him in the end and that its time to get down to the wire and spend time with guys who fit her type and have potential to win her heart and be with her....MIDGET MAC IS NOW ELIMINATED!

*IT is definitely a freak with Miss New York, but this time he gets a little too freaky and says the wrong thing to New York. She feels very disrespected and violated of her woman rights....IT IS NOW ELIMINATED!

*New York hasn't really spent much time with Punk on the show, she likes him yeah, but it seems like he's more interested in being the instigator of starting sh*t between and with other men in the house to get attention and TV time, other than getting it with her, New York is not feeling that at all! PUNK IS NOW ELIMINATED!

*The Entertainer is really an Entertainer! This is not the first TV reality show he has appeared on. He was featured on two episodes of Blind Date and the old TV show Love Connection. New York was also not feeling his desperate quest to find love on TV, or was it his quest to get 15 minutes? THE ENTERTAINER IS NOW ELIMINATED!

WE NOW HAVE TAILOR MADE, MR.WISE, AND WOLF LEFT IN THE COMPETITION! BUT NEW YORK THINKS THREE AINT ENOUGH AND THAT THE SEASON IS GETTING OVER TOO FAST, SO SHE WANTS TO SPICE IT UP A LIL BIT.......SHE BRINGS CHANCE BACK!!!!

*Mr. Wise was terrorized and spit on by Tailor Made in the 4th episode, and this time although Tailor made doesn't hit him, he damn sure pisses him off and a hard a.ss push can really do alot, as he does it to Taylor Made. WTF? [N WORD] you knew the consequences! MR. WISE IS NOW ELIMINATED!

Wolf was definitely the underdog, but he is also a Cutie and one of the most handsome men on the show, I guess New York can see that! He's also very respectful to her and Sister Patterson, unlike the other men in the house, He done something on an episode that made New York cry and fall in love, wait until you see!!!....

Tailor Made was a potential winner from the beginning, he's a snitch, rich [N WORD] with money, and New York loves that! He ain't going nowhere right now...... Chance, We All Know chance! It's like New York on FOL2 Deja Vu all over again! he's still insane and they definitely belong together!..... So it's Chance, Wolf and Tailor Made, huh??
Someone's full of sh*t.

I knew she kicked Buddha's @ss off quick as hell only to bring him back to stir up sh*t.
 10 years ago '04        #59
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,082 | Props total: 21 21
spoiler was wrong buddah is back
 11-06-2007, 01:26 AM         #60
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tailor Made makes this show. <3
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy