Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1
5535 pageviews
78 comments

ohhohh 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,573 | Props total: 1103 1103
I love new york 2

DO yall honestly think she going to bring chance back???? They wouldnt make sh*t that obvious, I think its going to be somebody like whiteboy , or mr boston or somebody, better yet, chance brother.....

What yall think??

78 comments for "I love new york 2"

10 years ago '04        #2
likwitcrewmembe 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,655 | Props total: 19 19
she does bring CHANCE back if u paid attention to the end credits of the first episode they showed her with him again and her saying how much she loves him still
 10 years ago '05        #3
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
^co-sign

pay attention n*gga

i thought Chance would get his own show though, that would be MUCH better, that was my n*gga
 10 years ago '04        #4
ohhohh 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 airmcnair06 said:
^co-sign

pay attention n*gga

i thought Chance would get his own show though, that would be MUCH better, that was my n*gga

Nah bruh , I dont think it went down like that, They wouldnt just give that sh*t away, if that was the case they woulda let folks know new york was comin back on the flavor flav show, I think he was there or whatever to wart out the fake n*ggas quote end quote, I think she gon bring back somebody else though
 10 years ago '05        #5
space
space
 ohhohh said:
Nah bruh , I dont think it went down like that, They wouldnt just give that sh*t away, if that was the case they woulda let folks know new york was comin back on the flavor flav show, I think he was there or whatever to wart out the fake n*ggas quote end quote, I think she gon bring back somebody else though
n*gga, are you stupid? The words "I'm bringing Chance back" came out of her mouth. SO the fu*k what if they didn't reveal it on Flavor of Love....

And did you not see the reunion of I love ny ? Chance even told her she went wit the wrong n*gga, and he still got love for her...

I'll bet u $100 he comes back. Who else could she bring back? Real? No, Chance will get u ratings way better than Real....
 10-17-2007, 08:59 PM         #6
IRemainRaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bi*ch looks like donatello the ninja turtle
 10-17-2007, 10:57 PM         #7
menace23t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do u know what i think i think vh1 is goin to milk the i love new york and flav of love untill they cant no more then they goin to do where new york and flav get together and then have there own show together... jus a thought
 10 years ago '04        #8
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,867 | Props total: 18445 18445
After this either chance or my n*gga Midget Mack gon get a show. But that n*gga IT be on another planet
 10 years ago '04        #9
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,268 | Props total: 2839 2839
 Mike T said:
After this either chance or my n*gga Midget Mack gon get a show. But that n*gga IT be on another planet
n*gga IT said something about my roses are pink thats why you don't have none or some sh*t to Tailor Made.. sh*t was outrageous
 10 years ago '05        #10
space
space
yea that n*gga IT had me rolling that whole episode. His a.ss gon be gone soon tho

ole dude is a hoe for letting him take credit for them roses, especially right in his face....
 10 years ago '04        #11
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,867 | Props total: 18445 18445
 CTre said:
n*gga IT said something about my roses are pink thats why you don't have none or some sh*t to Tailor Made.. sh*t was outrageous
I think he said roses are red violets are blue, these pink so they didnt come from you

yea that n*gga IT had me rolling that whole episode. His a.ss gon be gone soon tho

ole dude is a hoe for letting him take credit for them roses, especially right in his face....
Co-sign that n*gga had me crying with off the wall stupid sh*t

"where you from 1800-flowers"

"i called my man i said yo son son son he said iight son son son so i said iight then they said boom boom boom then i said boom boom boom i said do you want the lemon"
 10-18-2007, 11:25 AM         #12
Zahrah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yep, from the previews I saw she's bringing back someone. To me Chance is the perfect one for her cause in my opinion she wants a n*gga and not a man. And that thing called "IT" has to be the dumbest SOB I have ever seen in my life, he makes Scorpios look bad (it's on his myspace). Buddha is nice to look at but he strikes me as somewhat of a bully. Out of what I have seen so far PUNK has got to be my favorite.

Last edited by Zahrah; 10-18-2007 at 12:11 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #13
ohhohh 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 airmcnair06 said:
n*gga, are you stupid? The words "I'm bringing Chance back" came out of her mouth. SO the fu*k what if they didn't reveal it on Flavor of Love....

And did you not see the reunion of I love ny ? Chance even told her she went wit the wrong n*gga, and he still got love for her...

I'll bet u $100 he comes back. Who else could she bring back? Real? No, Chance will get u ratings way better than Real....

She didnt say she was bringing chance back , she said i decided to bring someone back into the house......Just like after the first episode, after she said she bringing somebody back, they had dude wit the braids throwin a tantrum like come on man. come on, and yall saw that was last episode, they made it seem like it was from the episode she was bringin somebody back

Last edited by ohhohh; 10-18-2007 at 11:47 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #14
space
space
^^alright, it's obvious yo a.ss takes a lot of convincing. n*gga asked for opinions and went AGAINST them.

Just shut up and watch....

Come back in a few weeks and feel salty....
 10 years ago '04        #15
ohhohh 2 heat pts OP
space
space
CHill with the tough talk, lets not forget what show we tuning into, You got your opinions , and I have mines, We will see though
 10 years ago '05        #16
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,171 | Props total: 1178 1178
"I CALLED MY MAN, I SAID YO SON, SON, SON, SON, SON.. HE SAID AHIGHT S-SON, SON, SON, SON. I SAID AHIGHT. THEN HE SAID BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM..."

10 years ago '04        #17
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
i think IT is borderline retarded...im serious i think he a little special ed.
 10 years ago '04        #18
droopy5631 
space
space
space
$402 | Props total: 2 2
there're bring chance back and i believe that she isn't going to pick him and he will get his own show
 10-23-2007, 12:24 AM         #19
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tailor Made>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 10 years ago '04        #20
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
It>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago